Top Tier Entertainment Reviews

48 | Montgomery, AL

48 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment

Evan · Married on 06/18/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Clint at Top Tier for around 6 months - all the way from customizing a package until the day of the wedding. His responses were always timely and very comprehensive. The price that we agreed to was very reasonable (including travel costs) and actually much better than lesser packages offered by other DJs in the area. Clint, as well as the other partners in his group I'm sure, worked on the details of our reception with a lot of care and never treated it as "just another gig." Even when a major bump in the road popped up a week before the wedding, Clint reassured us that we would be taken care of by his group. He worked with me late into the nights leading up to our wedding to plan a backup just in case. He was able to make it to our reception, and even arrived early for set up. He did a great job coordinating with our wedding director, photographer, and caterer throughout the reception.

I can't count how many people told me how much fun they had at our reception, and Clint deserves the majority of the credit for that. The transition from dinner to dancing could not have gone more smoothly. There were people at our reception dancing that we never would have believed to be out there.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else if you are looking for a wedding reception DJ.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Top Tier was amazing and so easy to work with! They made all of our requests happen and helped participate in the fun and celebrate our big day with us!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are so thankful that we found Clint!! We spoke to a few DJs after we got engaged and immediately knew that we had to hire Clint for our wedding in Selma. The rates were very reasonable and the equipment setup looked professional, which we really liked. Clint accommodated our busy schedules and was available to meet or talk to us whenever we needed. He arrived at the wedding a few hours early to set up and even helped my husband John with a surprise I will never forget! A few days before the wedding John asked Clint if he could play the guitar while John sang me a song at the reception. Clint was happy to help and learned the song in short notice. They pulled off the amazing surprise that I still can't believe happened. The reception music transitioned perfectly throughout the night and everyone had a blast dancing. Thanks again for making our wedding awesome!! We will definitely hire you for our next event.

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Marcy

Marcy · Married on 04/23/2016

Clint did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. He played exactly what we wanted the entire night! I would highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/05/2016

Clint does a wonderful job and is such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/14/2016

ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Thanks so much! We loved having you dj the wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Mandy · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved having Clint at our wedding and our guests enjoyed him too! Leading up the wedding, he was very quick to respond and sent me reminder emails every so often to ensure I had everything taken care of. I loved that he sent me a questionnaire to fill out with special songs we wanted, the names of our parents and wedding party for introductions and other little bits of important information that I otherwise may not have thought of. The day of the wedding he was there 2+ hours before the ceremony to set up for both the ceremony and reception. Overall Clint was very organized and detail oriented and he catered to our taste very well. We had the best time at our reception thanks to him and we had guests tell us the same as well. His pricing is fair and he was well worth what we paid. We highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment. Thanks Clint! -Mandy & Cory

Sent on 10/30/2015

Top Tier went above and beyond to make our wedding WEEKEND amazing. They are so wonderful to work with and really capture what you're looking for! DEFINITELY recommend them to absolutely everyone. They kept the party going all night!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Top Tier is absolutely awesome and worth every penny spent for their services. Every expectation I had for my wedding was not only met but exceeded and Clint was a HUGE reason for that. I will definitely be recommending them in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Craig · Married on 08/22/2015

Josh did an excellent job keeping the dance floor alive and playing the songs we wanted to hear. It was all set up nicely, Josh was incredibly kind to all the guests, and it made our wedding reception that much more memorable.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Clint was super nice & great to work with! My guests had so much fun at our reception....he created a great atmosphere! I highly recommend Clint & Top Tier Entertainment!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Scot · Married on 08/08/2015

Clint and his staff was extremely welcoming and easy to work with. My wife and I highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment. The DJ service he provided was an awesome experience. They played all of the songs on our playlist plus took requests. Top notch company.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Emily · Married on 05/29/2015

Top Tier Entertainment was a great choice for our ceremony and reception music. Clint did such an amazing job keeping people out on the dance floor and being our MC for the evening! Everyone had a blast! I highly recommend Top Tier.

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 05/02/2015

Both Josh & Clint were awesome to work with!! Easy to talk to & helped with any questions we had. As the Mother of the Bride/Event Planner, I had a lot of details to deal with & by far this was the easiest detail. I would Highly recommend them to anyone looking for sound guys, DJs, etc. They were AWESOME!! Thanks guys for making Summer & Hunter's day completely incredible!!! :)

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sonya · event on 12/04/2014

Clint is a joy to work with! He was prompt and very professional. All of our guests enjoyed his music very much.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/16/2014

Clint exceeded our expectations for our wedding!!! We were blown away by his musical talents and would be happy to use his services again! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Nancy · event on 07/26/2014

Clint has an amazing voice and is an extremely talented guitarist. He was quick to respond to any correspondence regarding our party and came early to set up and was very orderly and organized setting up his equipment. Clint has a wide variety of songs and our guests seemed very pleased with the selection. He is very professional, courteous, and accommodating during our event.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Grayson · Married on 06/27/2014

Great option for music! This is my second time having Clint Darby and he was great both times. Will consider using again for any future parties and will highly recommend to friends.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2014

Clint played an acoustic set for my midday wedding reception. Everything about the experience was wonderful. He was very easy to work with and did a great job!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Clint was the perfect person to sing during my wedding ceremony! So professional and such a great touch to the wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2009

I absolutely loved Clint and his band. They did a great job! I appreciated how they made our first dance extra special. Top Tier provides a great mix of music... it was exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

The music performed during the ceremony was perfect! And the reception was awesome! Clint did an amazing job. I have gotten so many compliments about him from my guests. I would recommend him to anyone! We are very happy with his service.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Very easy and flexible. Made a song playlist and DJ stuck to it!

Sent on 09/08/2016