Top Tier Entertainment Reviews

48 | Montgomery, AL

48 Reviews for Top Tier Entertainment

Carlie Henry · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Top Tier Entertainment is top notch, and we highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ! We had a destination wedding with a lot of moving parts, and they made sure everything ran smoothly for both the wedding and reception. They are fun, easy going, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Our reception was a blast and a night we will never forget! They coordinated every detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Top Tier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Carlie...it was an honor being a part of such a beautiful wedding day! Best wishes, Clint
  • Grace

Grace Shackelford · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

Top Tier was a joy to work with! They were quick to answer any questions and help me pick the perfect music for my wedding day. Josh offered suggestion and resources when I could not decide on music for the ceremony. The reception was a blast and my friends are still talking about how much fun it was. Josh had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Meredith · Married on 04/13/2019

Fabulous experience

Josh did a great job DJing our wedding. He kept the dance floor alive and we (and our guests!) had a great time!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lindsey Miles · Married on 10/13/2018

Clint Darby DJ

Clint was such a professional and fun person to work with!! From ironing out every detail of the ceremony to making sure the reception was a proper party, he made this experience easy on my end as a stressed out bride! I would definitely recommend his services for any events you are planning in the future and will personally use him if I ever need a DJ again!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Billy · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent DJ

Clint, was amazing! He was very easy to work with and every request that we made he did his best to accommodate. I would very much recommend TopTier Entertainment for anyone needing a DJ for any type of event! Clint made our wedding and reception such a special experience! 10-6-18 wedding

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Reception

It was a great night with family and friends! Clint was informative, knew the ins and outs of his job and was very interested in what me and “my then” fiancé wanted to hear at our wedding reception. He was professional and very friendly. Wesley and I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lydia · Married on 03/03/2018

Clint was VERY accommodating to all of my desires for the wedding, and was always available to answer and questions I had. He and his team made the whole day amazing and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend using them for any special occasion.m!

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

The decision to book with Top Tier Entertainment from the beginning was a winner! They truly get to know you and make sure your vibe is created at your wedding day! I cannot say but good things about the quality of service and entertainment they provide. Top Tier Entertainment is family friendly and creates an atmosphere that's unforgettable. Thank you Top Tier for making my reception a groovy one!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Top Tier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Whitney, it was our pleasure serving you!

Jenah · Married on 07/27/2017

Clint is one of the most talented musicians I have ever hired. More importantly, he is kind, very responsive and understood our vision for our celebration! I love that I did not have to worry about checking in on the details. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for entertainment options for an event!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jan · Married on 06/24/2017

Josh and Clint were fantastic to work with from start to finish! My husband and I wanted to work with people who were laid back and flexible not one who would completely take over the show! Josh had an acoustic recommendation for our first dance song that we had no idea even existed, it was perfect!!! He was fun, considerate of our desires for songs and kept our dance floor full of happy people all night long! Top Tier Entertainment was the perfect choice for our special day!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Katelynd · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Clint and Top Tier Entertainment for my wedding was a great experience! Clint was always very quick to respond to my emails and made the whole set up process a breeze. He did a great job with the music at our reception and was flexible with any ideas I had. I highly recommend Top Tier Entertainment!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/03/2017

Josh was awesome and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Josh with Top Tier Entertainment was SO INCREDIBLE. I booked based on a recommendation from a friend of a friend and could not have been happier! The dance floor was FULL the entire night, they took my song/genre suggestions and extrapolated so well. Josh was very good at informing the crowd of what was going on in a natural and easy manner. During the planning process, Josh was so easy to communicate with and excited about incorporating a few unique ideas I had. Best of all, Top Tier was affordable and excellent quality for the money! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kelsy · Married on 05/27/2017

Top Tier was amazing to work with! I cannot express enough how happy we are that we chose them to take care of our wedding. I say "take care" because that is exactly what they did, no small detail was overlooked. From the ceremony to the last reception song they made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Clint came in and set everything right up with zero questions. He had it all under control which saved us time and stress. From our initial conversation I explained that I just wanted our reception to be FUN and that is exactly what we got. Clint kept everyone on their feet all night. I cannot express enough just how great this team's professionalism and passion is for providing their customers with the very best service!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

We had the best experience with Clint at Top Tier Entertainment! He did a great job before the ceremony, during the ceremony and at the reception! He was very flexible and willing to make changes on the spot as needed! It ended up raining right after the ceremony, but he still made sure to get in our formal announcements and everything else I had hoped for! I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing DJ services or any other entertainment services. He's the best! :) Two weeks after the wedding, I still have guests calling me and texting me to tell me how much fun the hey had at the wedding and reception, and how great the DJ was!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Leslie · Married on 05/20/2017

Top Tier was perfect for my son's wedding. The selections played at the wedding fit the bride's and groom's personality perfectly. Everyone enjoyed the music which made the reception a lot of fun. Thank you Top Tier Entertainment - highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Joan · Married on 04/22/2017

Top Tier Entertainment provided excellent music for my granddaughter's wedding and reception! From our first phone call to the 'lights out" at venue, Clint was the ultimate professional! Very polite and prompt. Will definitely use this service again!!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • SpaceCadet

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

Clint was absolutely amazing at our wedding earlier this month. We planned to have the event outside, and changed our minds to move inside due to weather at the last minute. Clint was amazingly flexible to work with, which allowed us to make a last minute decision but still get everything switched to an indoor ceremony in no time. All of the planning and communication leading up to the wedding went very smoothly and professionally, and by the day of the wedding he knew exactly what we were looking for and did a fantastic job! Everyone had a great time, and he read the crowd well as to what music to play to keep everyone engaged throughout the night. We recommend Top Tier to anyone looking for a quality and professional DJ for their event!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Shelley · Married on 01/14/2017

Top Tier came highly recommended to us, and they did not disappoint. Both Clint and Josh were very professional and responsive. Josh was the DJ that worked our event, and we could not have been more pleased. I've already recommended them to a friend. That speaks for itself! Thank you, Top Tier!

Shelley Chastain

Sent on 01/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2016

We've never used a DJ service before, but Clint has to be one of if not THE best in the business! He was so professional and willing to accommodate any needs we had. I would highly recommend Top Tier to anyone having an event, not limited to a wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jeanna · Married on 10/01/2016

Clint with Top Tier Entertainment was great to work with during my daughters wedding preparation! He played the acoustic guitar during the ceremony and then he was our DJ for the night. Very easy to work with and very accommodating! Thanks!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Brook · Married on 07/30/2016

Top Tier Entertainment is the way to go. If you are looking for an alternative to spending thousands of dollars on a band, these guys are who you want. They were extremely professional. They kept everyone dancing and were so much fun. They announced all the different events at the reception and kept it flowing. Would HIGHLY recommend. All my guest keep asking who the DJ was because it was so fun!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Britney · Married on 07/16/2016

Josh went above and beyond with everything that we asked for on our wedding day! He did our ceremony music and reception. He was very flexible and super easy and fun to work with! We highly recommend him and this company to others! We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Chris · Married on 07/10/2016

If you are looking to book a DJ for a wedding look no further. Top Tier Entertainment and Clint Darby are the best in the business. I am a former DJ (30 years ago) and Banquet Manager from Miami who has supervised dozens of wedding in my younger years. You want to hire a DJ who will not embarrass you in front of all of your friends and family, or not listen to your needs. They know their music form all genres and how to make the party flow. Some DJs are party killers with poor execution in mixing or bad timing. For their next trick they will make the crowd disappear. Clint has a great voice for announcing the wedding party and keeping the excitement level up. Top Tier is exceptional and professional in every way. Their equipment is top notch. You want great modern amps and speakers so your guests are not deafened by harmonic distortion and you need modern LED light arrays so that you guests are not sent into a seizure by blinding old fashioned strobe lights lesser DJs may use. I could go on, but by now you get the point. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/14/2016