Top Tier Cakes Reviews

7 | Westlake, OH

7 Reviews for Top Tier Cakes

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful owner and great cake

Ashley the owner was easy to work with. They had a wedding package that fit our budget and needs. cake for 100 people, delivery included, and no extra cost for routine decorations. She placed wedding cake flowers just as we wanted and the cake tasted AMAZING.

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Our venue utilized Top Tier, and we are so glad because our wedding cake and wedding pastries were AMAZING! Delicious and beautiful, we highly recommend them!

Kathryn · Married on 06/24/2017

Ashley, at Top Tier Cakes, is a FANTASTIC baker to work with!

Her artistic vision helped bring our travel-themed cake to life, even better than we had imagined it! She is very responsive and accommodating, and has so much to offer as both a baker and an artist!

We had the skylines of Chicago (where we met), Cleveland (where we live), Rome, Italy (our first international trip together), and Paris (our honeymoon) on each of the layers, and she added the pop of our wedding colors in a vintage suitcase for the top tier. Our colors of periwinkle and light aqua were pretty unique shades, and she matched them perfectly!

Our cake truly displayed the our love story, went perfectly with our colors and theme, and was an absolute hit in terms of style AND taste! She offers so many delicious flavor combinations, and the texture and taste of the cake itself is absolutely perfect!

My husband and I, as well as our guests, give Top Tier Cakes the highest marks and would HIGHLY recommend them for bringing your unique, artistic visions to life, with delicious flavor and a show-stopping cake!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Thank you so much!
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 06/10/2017

We ordered a cutting cake, so it was a six inch 1 tier round with white rosettes. It was gorgeous and tasted amazing. They have so many flavors to choose from and they were very flexible when we needed to change our order. Loved them!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Top Tier Cakes's reply:

Glad we got to be part of your special day!

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley was wonderful!!! Our cake was delicious and beautiful. We were so pleased with her service and I seriously cried with joy when I saw my cake. It was exactly as I pictured it. Definitely will recommend to all of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Top Tier Cakes's reply:

So great to hear, thank you!

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Top Tier Cakes is my family's go to bakery for cupcakes and birthday cakes, so they were the first and only placed we went to for our wedding cake. We ordered a lemon cake with blueberry filling and cream cheese frosting. It was amazing. Luckily we ordered more cake than we needed because multiple people were going back for seconds!

sharon · Married on 09/25/2016

Ashley made the most delicious cake ever. The wedding cake not only looked good but tasted amazing. No leftovers!!!! Would highly recommend her, she set it up beautifully. Loved her so much many of my friends took down her number from me!! Cake was the star of my wedding !! Very reasonable too.