Top Shelf Media Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kodijean Married on 03/05/2021

You Can't Beat It

Top Shelf Media was so fun to work with! Dustin and Josh made our dream pictures come to life and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Dustin was amazing when it came to communication and setting up virtual appointments to talk about what we wanted and our expectations. When it came to the day-of, Dustin and Josh made the whole experience less "posey" and more natural and free flowing. I can't thank them enough for the pictures they captured, I can't wait to see them all!
  • Sempre
    Sempre W. Married on 03/05/2021

Josh and Dusty are amazing!

Dusty and Josh are able to capture such beautiful and intimate photos and are the perfect fit for a couple looking for professional, compassionate, and flexible photographers! We can't wait to work with them again!
  • Keri
    Keri S. Married on 11/19/2020

Hands down the best

If you need a wedding videographer, look NO MORE. Dustin is hands down the best. He not only made our day amazing with his professionalism, but the quality of the video could not be better! He is a master in capturing the raw emotion of your wedding and I cry every time I watch our wedding video (which I have watched on repeat multiple times). If you're on the fence about a wedding videographer, I strongly recommend doing it and booking Dustin!
    Cameron S. Married on 09/27/2020

Far Beyond expectstion

Exceeded in every category I would give a 6* if I could.
    Cameron S. Married on 09/27/2020

Couldn't rate it high enough

Exceeded every single standard. If I could rate 6* I would. So flexible, was amazing the ENTIRE time and the finished product melted my heart it was like I was reliving the experience second by second, I could not recommend this any harder. I expressively recommend TSM if you want an experience you'll never forget.
    Lilly S. Married on 09/27/2020

Phenomenal videographer!

I always knew if I was going to have a videographer, I wanted to use top shelf media company. Dusty is absolutely amazing at what he does. He is great at making everyone feel super comfortable. He listens very well, very attentive and truly wants to make your day as special as can be. I will always recommend him to everyone I know!
  • Lacey
    Lacey B. Married on 09/26/2020

Lacey and Luke’s Wedding

We absolutely LOVE Dustin! He was so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend him for your wedding. Our videos are absolutely breathtaking and mean so much to us.
  • Miranda
    Miranda Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing and Professional Experience

Top Shelf Media Company was extraordinary and went over and beyond for my wedding. Dusty and his staff were extremely professional and made sure all of our needs were met. They provided services at our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding and reception. The trailer of our wedding video was amazing and brought me back to our special day. I can't wait to see our full wedding video! If you are in need of a videographer or photographer, you will be very pleased with Top Shelf Media!
    Ashton S. Married on 03/21/2020

Our wedding video was absolutely incredible.

Dustin is amazing! He is down to earth and so easy to get along with. It was never awkward. We felt like we knew Dustin our entire lives. His work is absolutely amazing!!!! Our wedding video took my breath away. From the drone to the ground work he did. It was just so beautiful! I wouldn’t of had anyone else do our wedding video. Top shelf media is the only way to go!
  • Hannah
    Hannah D. Married on 12/08/2019

Outstanding & Immeasurably More

Dustin was a dream to work with! My husband and I decided to split our 4/18/2020 wedding due to COVID. We still got married on the 18th but postponed a reception until later this year. I mention to Dustin we would just have him film the next ceremony but did not share with him about us still getting married (not sure why haha I think because of covid). He was super easy to work with during the most craziest of times.

Dustin reached out the day before once he saw we were still getting married & offered to film our day for us. I was over the moon excited. When we got our video back, it was absolutely incredible. He told our story and captured each moment so perfectly. He created such a beautiful piece that we will cherish forever. Thank you, Dustin, for you and your talent.

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, don't hesitate any longer & use Top Shelf Media!

• Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 11/17/2019

Perfect Video!

We love our video of our ceremony. We were looking for something that would capture the moments we wanted to relive (or the ones we missed entirely) without the cost or intrusiveness of a full on movie production. This was it! They were great to work with and exactly the fit we had hoped for.
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 10/19/2019

If you know what’s good for you, you’ll hire Dusty

Dusty was a saving grace to me at my wedding. I had a ton of anxiety because we had to change things last minute due to weather. Every single time I had a moment with Dusty his passion and absolutely certainty that everything would work out made me feel so calm. Honestly, if I could go back in time and make him a bridesmaid I would... because he truly did the best job of calming my nerves yet also hyping me up for the day. He could have lost all the video footage and I still would have been happy to have him as our videographer simply because of his presence. Also, his work is absolutely breathtaking and I would hire him over and over and over if I could.
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/05/2019

Best of the best!

If I could rate more than 5 stars I would! Top Shelf was truly the highlight of our wedding. They were so professional but also so personal! My mother in law even commented how it was just like having some friends there to take our photos on our wedding day. You can tell just how passionate Dustin is about the craft and really got the most amazing shots and video footage. LOVED my experience with Top Shelf!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/05/2019

Genuinely cared and caught every beautiful moment!

I was honestly blown away by what Dusty and EJ delivered on our wedding day. My husband and I have never been big on photos - there were no couple sessions or engagement photos under our belt going into our wedding, and we were both unsure of what this aspect of our day would be like. And somehow, it was one of our very favorite parts. We had so much fun with Dusty for the twelve hours (!!!) he spent with us, starting first thing in the morning to when we finally left our reception at the end of the night. And furthermore - wow. We received our first round of photos quickly after, and we could not believe the love and beauty that was captured. I'm so, truly, unbelievably grateful for the care and love that was delivered on our day. We will treasure these photos of our friends and loved ones forever. My favorite memories are in these photos... And we received our teaser video today, and we are just blown away by how gorgeous it is. EJ did an incredible job on the video. We will be hiring Top Shelf for all of our photography for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much, Dusty and EJ!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 07/20/2019

Perfectly captured our blur of a wedding day!!

Top Shelf Media Company is one of our favorite hires. Dustin truly believes in story telling and puts in a lot of thought, energy, and effort before the wedding day to make sure he understands the unique story he is telling through the wedding video. Hiring Dustin allowed for us to stay in the moments we were in on our wedding day knowing that we would be able to experience everything we may have missed in our wedding film. Dustin works hard to be a team with the other vendors and does it so well. He is professional and prepared to capture the day fully. When we received our trailer, we cried, laughed, smiled, and lost our breath all in one minute and IMMEDIATELY watched it a few more times. When we got out 5 minute film, the experience was the same. We knew the film would be great because it was ours, but it blew us away with how perfectly the day was captured and how greatly it was edited. Wedding days are all a blur and we can now live that blur over and over and over for the rest of our lives.
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Videographer 6/15/19

Top Shelf Media, Dustin in particular, was the most amazing hire. I could not recommend him more. He was absolutely wonderful. He managed to get every single shot that I could have ever wanted. He did an amazing job highlighting the day. I watched my 1 minute clip daily, cried just about every time. We upped our request from a 3-5 minute clip to a 5-8 minute clip once received the highlight because we were THAT in love. I still watch that daily and cry everytime. I would hire Top Shelf Media for anything and everything I need again. Seriously people. If you need a wedding videographer call him promptly.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra B. Married on 05/25/2019

Best decision

As my husband and I were looking at videographers for our wedding, all the videos started to blend together... until we found Dusty's page. We watched just one of Top Shelf Media's video, and instantly knew, we needed Dusty to film our wedding. How often do you bawl your eyes out watching a complete stranger's video? In our case, not often. Top Shelf Media's work truly speaks for itself. We just received our trailer for our film, and I've seriously watched it a million times. Dusty was such a pleasure to work with. You can tell he is so passionate about what he does. He delivers on every level. His videos are truly a work of art, and unlike any others!
  • Avra
    Avra H. Married on 12/08/2018

Dusty is wonderful!

Dusty delivers on every promise. He puts together a perfect combination of moments. Not only does he get to know you as a couple, but, he strives to work as a team with your photographer and other vendors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing personalized service for our Wedding

Dustin Brooks with Top Shelf Media was the best investment for our special day! I am so thankful for him. He was professional and positive and excited about our day, he made it more fun for me as the bride as I was able to relax enjoy the day and my new husband. We have raved about Dustin and our experience since then and enjoy being able to reflect back on our perfect day with these cherished videos and pictures. Moments and memories that we will be able to keep and share with our family and friends for years to come. Thank you!
    Rebecca Married on 09/30/2018
    Absolutely amazing. I would not go with anyone else. He was such a fun guy to work with, great personality and jokes. Very informative throughout the whole day, showed little bits of what he filmed throughout so we could get an idea of what he was getting at. He got there 5-6 hours before the wedding and stayed an hour after just to make sure he got as much as he could throughout the day. If you decide to go with him don’t question any weird thing he does or has you do, because it will turn out incredible. I’m so happy we chose to go with Dusty. I’d give him 20 stars if I could honestly.
    Clayton Married on 05/27/2018
    Working with Top Shelf Media and Dusty was everything in an opportunity to capture our wedding that I didn't even know I wanted -- and now cant imagine not working with him! He was a breeze to work with, professional, thorough in his questions and details that we wanted captured, and the moments he brought to life to tell the Story Of Our Day that we see are what brings me to tears each time I watch our video (which is a lot and often, by the way!).

If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

From the bottom of my happy happy heart, thank you, Dusty. You are magic with your camera and talents!!

C.C.
    Kathryn Married on 05/05/2018
    I was originally not going to have videography for my wedding. I thought it was an extravagant and unnecessary wedding expense that has become popular in recent years. Dusty showed my now husband and I an example of a video that he did and we caved in. Now after receiving my video, I would absolutely recommend anyone to incorporate videography into their budget and to use Top Shelf Media! Your wedding day goes by SO fast and you end up forgetting most of what happens. Dusty did the most amazing job of giving us a perfect overview of the whole day! It was amazing to watch the video and see the highlights of our ceremony and the reception. I will forever treasure this video for many years to come! My husband and I are so thankful for Dusty and his hard work that he put into our video. We highly recommend him for your special day or other events!
    Rachel Married on 05/13/2017
    Dusty did an amazing job with my video! At first I was unsure if I even wanted a video, and now I wouldn’t trade it for anything!! He did so well capturing the magic of my wedding day, and I love being able to watch the video whenever I want and be reminded how wonderful the day was. He was so professional and prompt with everything. I’m so glad we chose Top Shelf Media to be a part of our special day!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 05/11/2020

Fun, friendly and part of the fam!

Dusty and his team are great! They were very accommodating and fun to work with. They truly wanted to know and tell our unique story, spending time ahead of the event to ensure they knew what to expect. During quarantine, we ended up eloping, driving all over the upstate (even hiking to a waterfall) and they were happy to be there for all of it. The live stream feature was amazing for everyone to view all over the country! Our photo/video package and ceremony recording will be with us forever & always. :) You can tell Dusty is passionate about his work, which is you, so rest assured your money will be well spent with Top Shelf Media.