Top Shelf Entertainment Reviews

Top Shelf Entertainment 6
Top Shelf Entertainment 7

Sarah Lopez · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Exceptional Service and Quality

I hired Jordon for a University Spring Banquet and he was exceptional to work with. He was responsive to all my questions, developed a playlist based on our guest requests, helped keep the evening moving and was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor full until the event ended. Top-notch service from a top-notch DJ. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Julie

Julie Mitchell · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ around!! Top quality, had everything we needed, and our crowd enjoyed it tremendously!!

Jordon Bala with Top Shelf Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal!! Couldn't ask for better!! No matter the crowd, he makes it happen and enjoys what he does and it shows!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding DJ

We had a wonderful time at our wedding thanks to the amazing music provided by Top Shelf Entertainment. Ethan did a wonderful job of reading the crowd and what we needed. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Brandon Kudlak · Married on 03/31/2019

Dream wedding

Jordan was a class act to work with. Would highly recommend his skills for any future weddings or party events.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer Durden · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection

Cannot say enough about Jordon. He is very responsive, polite, personable and experienced. It was breeze working with him and everyone was extremely happy with the music choices. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Top Shelf Entertainment 8

Tony Nguyen · Married on 03/09/2019

GoingForTheNguyen2019

We had our wedding on March 9th, 2019 and i have to say it has been a DISASTER with the communication with the venue and whatnot so my confidence for the big day was at an all time low. I met with Jordon two weeks before the wedding to get the logistics with the music and whatnot handled and he reassured me that he was gonna make the big day memorable regardless of what was going on with the planner and everything. With that being said, Jordon EXCEEDED at being an amazing DJ, he even went as far as basically planning out the reception timeline (which wasnt even his job but he did it because he knew how much we were stressing). It would be an understatement to say that he was more than exceptional. I personally feel like if it weren’t for him our wedding would’ve been a disaster. He kept the guests on their feet and kept the party alive from the moment the ceremony started all the way to the sparkles at the end of the reception. I couldn’t thank Jordon enough for his professionalism and for his willingness to go the extra mile for my wedding. I can honesty recommend him for any occasion and fully endorse his work ethic. Thank you Jordon for setting and exceeding the standards and for making the best day of my life the most memorable. His motto is strictly facts and you would be getting NOTHING less than top shelf if you book him.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 01/26/2019

Hurricane reschedule

Jordon was our dj and day of coordinator. He was super easy to work with. I made changes to our reception timeline and music selections various of times all the way up to our introduction into the reception. He is quick to respond and worked with us when we had to reschedule our wedding due to the hurricane. He was able to incorporate the perfect mix of music for our guest and interacted as well for different dances. He was great and all of our guests loved him just as much as my husband and I did!! This was a destination wedding for us, being about 4 hours away he made our wedding run perfectly and our nerves at ease. He went above and beyond our expectations! It was all perfect!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Liam Sanelli · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ In Savannah!

Jordon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. He was patient and never rushed us to make sure we had exactly the right songs for each part of the day. And then on the day of he was perfectly on cue during the ceremony, and during the reception read the crowd to a tee. He made our day absolute perfection and a ton of fun too.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe Shannon · Married on 10/19/2018

Effortless fun

We were in such a whirlwind that I barely had time to notice, but our guests made it a point to say how amazing and fun Jordan was - during and after the wedding. He got up and danced with our guests. The dance floor was never empty. One of the easiest decisions you can make for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Leighann

Leighann · Married on 10/14/2018

Jordon was amazing from day one to work with. Very professional and patient. He had a lot of very helpful insight. He made my wedding memorable!

Jordon was amazing from day one. Very professional, patient, and was on time for meetings leading up to the wedding and for the big day. He helped a lot with his opinion for song selections when we were unsure. Although a lot of our guest was older family that didn’t dance I throughly enjoyed myself. The entertainment he provided for the wedding was amazing! Thank you Jordon we will be definitely recommending you to other!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved him!

Jordon did a great job! We loved him as the DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Maddy

Maddy Payne · Married on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the best day ever!

Jordon at Top shelf entertainment was absolutely incredible. Our music was flawless the entire day. He was very professional and was always prepared for every moment we had at the ceremony and reception. If you’re reading this wondering if you should book Top Shelf Entertainment or not, just do it! Thank you Jordon for being such a big part of Our day, it was PERFECT!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Top Shelf Entertainment 9
    Top Shelf Entertainment 10
    Top Shelf Entertainment 11

Tricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Just WOW!!!

Jordon is awesome!!!!!! I've had the pleasure of working with Jordon on many events! He just brings a whole new level of class and energy to the dance floor. It's magical! Not only is he a great DJ, but he's organized and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. If you want your wedding to be a night filled with dancing, Jordon is your guy. He will keep you and your guests engaged and entertained all night!
    Thank you Jordon for ALL of the great experiences you have given me and my clients!

Sent on 11/27/2018

James · Married on 05/11/2018

Jordan is hands down the best DJ I have ever met. He went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. I would recommend him to absolutely ANYONE! 20/10!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ann · Married on 05/06/2018

We hired Jordon to be our DJ/EMCEE/Director - he was great!! We are so glad we decided to do the full package. Jordon took care of everything, through the planning process and the day of. We did not have to stress during the planning process and we got to enjoy the day of our wedding because we knew everything was being taken care of. It was such a perfect, stress free day, and FUN day. Jordon understood our style in music selections from the beginning and made that a reality the day of the wedding. We are still getting compliments of how amazing and fun our wedding was and its almost 2 months later. Thank you, Jordon, for making our special day so perfect. You were awesome to work with! - Charles & Ann Morton

Sent on 06/23/2018

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I just loved Jordan! He is an amazing DJ and helped to coordinate all the music and events of our big day (musicians for the ceremony, timeline of first dance, cake cutting, etc). He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Also extremely knowledgeable about what works best with weddings and the venue you chose.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2018

I can't speak highly enough of Jordan! He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ for our wedding. With very little direction, he was able to pull off THE most perfect wedding playlist. He had the accurate versions of all songs to be played during the ceremony, which is the only thing I was anxious about. The best part was that he had every single person dancing and having an incredible time during the reception. He was not intrusive and read the crowd so well, even teaching some of his impressive dance moves.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Betsy · Married on 11/30/2017

Jordan did a great job at my wedding, we were very pleased!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Larissa · Married on 11/26/2017

There are no words to describe how fantastic Jordon was at our wedding. He was extremely professional and prompt when answering questions. Almost every guest at my wedding commented on what a great job the DJ did. He really made the wedding a success and got up and danced with the crowd several times. I would more than highly recommend Top Shelf Entertainment.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Top Shelf Entertainment 12
    Top Shelf Entertainment 13
    Top Shelf Entertainment 14

Mathew · Married on 11/11/2017

Jordon did a fantastic job. He worked with us from the very beginning and helped us to pick the exact music we wanted. He had a very organized system which made it really simple for us to pick out the music we wanted or help him know what kind of mood we wanted the music to convey during a certain time of the night. He was also really good at being the MC and staying on schedule with our wedding coordinator so that nothing was missed. We had an entertainer come and he even went as far as to buy the type of equipment that she needed so that she could perform. He made sure our night was amazing and memorable and I’d highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Tatiana · Married on 11/04/2017

Jordan was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He’s a young guy, but knows weddings in-and-out! He perfectly queued the music at our ceremony and reception. He played our must-haves and a really cool mix of seventies, eighties, nineteen and current hits. He spent time with us before the wedding to really understand our style and what we wanted. He even gave us a few ideas that we incorporated into our special day. People really danced a lot at the reception, including my mom who really dug all the tunes. At one point, towards the end of the night, Jordan joined us on the dance floor for a song. That boy has some moves!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Hilary · Married on 10/12/2017

Jordan was exceptional, we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and Director for our wedding day. It was flawless from the ceremony to the reception. His ability to respond quickly and take away as much stress from us as he did was something we appreciated so much. Our pastor also loved his direct direction to make things efficient and easy on everyone who was apart of our wedding. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/09/2017

Jordon, was amazing! He was both our DJ and Day of Coordinator and our wedding went so smoothly! it poured on our wedding day and we had to change our ceremony location a half an hour before our wedding and he and venue facilitated the location switch flawlessly (decorations, people, technology, etc). Also, the music kept everyone dancing and entertained all night! we received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was. Thanks again Jordon for all of your hard work!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Jordon was wonderful! He was so much fun to work with and always gave quick replies! He is an awesome DJ and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Top Shelf Entertainment goes above and beyond to make you as a client happy!

Sent on 10/10/2017