Top Shelf Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Maddy
    Maddy P. Getting married on 07/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thanks for the best day ever!

Jordon at Top shelf entertainment was absolutely incredible. Our music was flawless the entire day. He was very professional and was always prepared for every moment we had at the ceremony and reception. If you’re reading this wondering if you should book Top Shelf Entertainment or not, just do it! Thank you Jordon for being such a big part of Our day, it was PERFECT!
    Courtney C. Married on 11/05/2022

Fabulous DJ/DOC services

The owner of Top Shelf, Jordon, is an old friend from years ago during our competition dance days, and I am so proud of this business he has built. He was professional from the time we booked his business for DJ/day of coordinator services all the way up until our wedding day. He was prompt in answering our questions and so helpful with his suggestions to make our day perfect for us. He was a lively DJ and kept the party going from the ceremony to the reception. Tracy, our day of coordinator, was heavily booked around the time of our wedding but put an incredible amount of effort into ensuring our day ran smoothly despite the spurts of rain we had. We were well-pleased with our decision to book this business for our wedding day and highly recommend Top Shelf for anyone getting married in the Savannah area! Thank you Jordon, Tracy, and TSE for an amazing experience!!!
    Alli M. Married on 05/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything flowed and was calm

A wonderful crew to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Payton
    Payton D. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We could not have made it through the day without them!

We had already decided to use Jordan as our DJ when we started contemplating whether we needed a coordinator or not. I HIGHLY recommend having at least a day-of coordinator and I HIGHLY recommend it be Tracy! The team at Top Shelf made our day so easy and I cannot thank them enough! They were amazing to work with, laid everything out step by step, and helped make our day PERFECT! We could NOT have done it without them!
  • Sean
    Sean H. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing All Around!!!

We decided to go with Top Shelf after speaking with some friends who were at a wedding they were DJs at. Not only did we feel 100% comfortable with the owner Jordan, but the people he had helping us were absolutely amazing! Ethan, our DJ was out of this world and we gave him free rein to play whatever he wanted as long "as it keeps people dancing", and boy did he deliver! Our Day-Of Coordinator Gini was irreplacable. I don't think we literally could have done it without her help! From the planning meetings to the actual ceremony and reception set ups, she killed it and fixed several "bumps in the road" that required very little input from us. Gini was a rockstar!!! We couldn't have been happier!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 04/09/2022

Highly Recommend!

Absolutely wonderful to work with all around! I booked Top Shelf for both our DJ as well as our Day of Coordinator. Ethan (DJ) was helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. As part of the package, he was able to mic up our officiant so all our guests could hear our vows during a windy outdoor ceremony. He had our guests dancing the entire night and even joined in himself! I had several guests say how much fun the reception was and praised Ethan.

Tracy was our day-of coordinator and she was fabulous! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She helped put together a timeline and emailed all our vendors for us. She was on top of everything! She attended the rehearsal to make sure the wedding party was prepared for the ceremony. Tracy helped setup the decorations, too.
    She was attentive during the reception and helped keep everything on time. She even took photos of the ceremony and sent them to me after (and they are some of my favorite photos!).

I highly recommend Top Shelf for your wedding needs. They were fantastic!
  • Cheryl
    Mechelle H. Married on 02/27/2022

Excellent services from Top Shelf Entertainment

Top Shelf Entertainment offers DJ, Day of Coordinator, Hair & Makeup, and Officiant. We used them for the first 3. Our DJ (Jordon) rocked the house, our Day of Coordinator (Gini) made the whole process run smoothly, and our Hair & Make-up team (Liz, Renee' & Izzy) made me (Bride) and wedding party even more beautiful. You could not have asked for more friendlier professionals who make sure that your day is a day to remember. They pay attention to every detail and a pleasure to work with. It was nice to be able to use them for multiple services - a one stop shop, if you will.
  • AJ Goldman
    Aj Goldman Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing in every way!

Tracy was the best! So professional and so responsive to our needs. It could not have been a better experience!
  • Valerie
    Valerie M. Married on 12/11/2021

Everyone talks about our DJ

Wow! What an easy process to work with Top Shelf! Always there to answer questions, talk about music, and help decide on the “hard stuff.” Everyone at our wedding is still talking about how much fun it was and how awesome our DJ was! Thank you Top Shelf entertainment for making our wedding one to remember!!!
    Kacy S. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond Amazing and so thoughtful!

Tracy went about and beyond to make us feel loved and special on our big day! She definitely has a special touch and made everything look so beautiful and run so smoothly so I could sit back and enjoy my day! Highly highly recommend!!
    Brianne Z. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Experience!!!

Top Shelf definitely lives up to their name! We hired our day of coordinator, Gini, and our DJ, Ethan, and we could not be happier! Gini truly was my saving Grace through the process and made it so I didn’t have to worry about anything on my wedding day. I can’t thank her enough for making everything perfect! Especially being a bride planning from out of State, it meant a lot and she made the process feel easy. Ethan was also great and kept the party going. He kept up with our crazy group from South Florida and kept everyone dancing all night!! Thank you Top Shelf!!!
  • Synthia
    Synthia L. Married on 09/04/2021

TOP SHELF is the best!

Top Shelf was just that- TOP SHELF! Tracy was absolutely amazing! This was a destination DIY wedding and you can imagine the unknowns. Tracy helped every step of the way! She provided insight and suggestions from start to finish. She was great at managing my unruly family as well! lol. What was the most important, was that she kept me (the mother of the bride) calm and collected and allowed me (insisted) to enjoy my daughter's special day. Ethan, the DJ was also amazing! He got the crowd going and demonstrated dances and sported some of his own crazy moves! I would highly recommend Top Shelf for a more personalized experience where you are not just a number but rather a member of the family!
    Kelly F. Married on 09/01/2021

Awesome DJ's!

When we decided to hire a DJ for our daughter’s wedding reception, I decided to give Jordon and the guys at Top Shelf Entertainment a call. I knew Jordon to be a talented entertainer since his high school days and I had heard great things about the DJ services he had started as a young entrepreneur. We were impressed at the level of professionalism and attention to detail that Top Shelf exhibited as we worked alongside them during the planning period leading up to the wedding day. When the day finally arrived we were even more impressed with their promptness and organization. Our DJ, Ethan, worked tirelessly throughout the ceremony and reception and played a large role in helping to create the perfect atmosphere for the dance floor! (He even joined us on said dance floor to show off his excellent dance moves which took the party to a new level!) I really can’t say enough great things about our experience of working with Top Shelf. Their name suits them well!
    Kim T. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful DJ and Day of Coordinator

Jordon and Emily were awesome! Jordan kept the music going and the guests engaged and Emily was on point as Day of Coordinator. We didn't have to worry at all, they had everything under control and kept the day moving on schedule. Jordon even showed off some dance moves, he was so much fun!
    Kelsey H. Married on 01/23/2021

DJ & Coordinator

Our wedding was 2 months ago, and we still have people talking about how great the playlist was! The reception was the best party we’ve ever been to and it’s all thanks to the awesome talent at Top Shelf. Day of coordination was also a huge help and we’re so glad we did the package deal!
  • Terry
    Terry Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing people, worth every penny and more!

Words can't express how grateul I am to have found Top Shelf Entertainment! Great people, professional, fun and easy to work with, it's been a dream come true. Willing to go above and beyond for their clients and make sure our expectations were exceeded.
    I was worried that there wasn't going to be anyone dancing at our reception. Most of the weddings we've been to have had an empty dance floor with a few kids dancing. This was not the case at our wedding, almost everyone danced and had such a blast! For example, a friend of ours specifically did not want dancing at her wedding, well at our wedding she was up and dancing and having a blast. Jordon was absolutely amazing, he even incorporated a few vietnamese songs during dinner so that my family felt welcomed.
    Emily and Genevieve were amazing as day of coordinators. They made sure everything was taken care of and good to go. As a bride, I was able to sit back and enjoy myself on the wedding day. Every detail was in place.
    Top Shelf Entertainment really has had such a huge and everlasting impact on us. We were looking for wedding vendors but we got amazing friends in the process.
    Brooke S. Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding DJ

Jordan was the perfect DJ!! We met with him to go over which songs we wanted for each part of the ceremony, cake cutting, first dance, etc etc. He was very thorough and kept everyone on the dance floor during the night!
    Amber U. Married on 07/25/2020

Best DJ in town!!!

The best of the BEST!!!! We could not have asked for a better Person to work with!!!
    Kelsie B. Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic DJ!

I highly recommend Top Shelf Entertainment for your wedding day. Ethan was the DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He had everyone on the dance floor all night and even got out there and danced with us at times. We had a blast with him!
    Sarah L. Married on 02/05/2020

Exceptional Service and Quality

I hired Jordon for a University Spring Banquet and he was exceptional to work with. He was responsive to all my questions, developed a playlist based on our guest requests, helped keep the evening moving and was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor full until the event ended. Top-notch service from a top-notch DJ. Highly recommend!
  • Alasia
    Alasia Married on 01/19/2020

Got everyone dancing

Top shelf was outstanding! They were very professional, accommodating, and they got everyone at the reception to dance which is just what we wanted!
  • Z
    Zoraida R. Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Mackey House Wedding

Top Shelf Entertainment was absolutely amazing! Jordon was so easy to work with. He was very informative and thorough planning out the music that would fit our style perfectly. He had great recommendations and tips for making sure everyone would have a great time during the wedding. He even joined in dancing for a few songs and everyone loved it!! I recommend Top Shelf if you want great service and great music. Thanks for making our day so special ❤️
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 10/26/2019

Hey ready to dance

First off my husband shrewdly wrote a review, but Jordon was good I want to write one too. I mean, wow! Jordon, you blew us away! You’re beyond professional and know how to get a party started! My wedding wouldn’t have been half a great as it was without you. Thank you so much! 10/10 recommend!!!
    Chase R. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Time!

First off, it was nice meeting you Jordan. You absolutely crushed it at our wedding on 10/26/19. From start to finish you were professional and fun! All of our guests loved you too. Everyone keeps talking about the music and how great it was! Highly recommend Jordan and his company! Thanks again!
    -Chase & Marissa
    Kelly B. Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Jordon was so great and personable! He made sure everything stayed on schedule and kept people dancing! I would highly recommend him!
illustration stars