Top Shelf Entertainment Reviews

Top Shelf Entertainment 5
Top Shelf Entertainment 6
  • Leighann

Leighann · Married on 10/14/2018

Jordon was amazing from day one to work with. Very professional and patient. He had a lot of very helpful insight. He made my wedding memorable!

Jordon was amazing from day one. Very professional, patient, and was on time for meetings leading up to the wedding and for the big day. He helped a lot with his opinion for song selections when we were unsure. Although a lot of our guest was older family that didn’t dance I throughly enjoyed myself. The entertainment he provided for the wedding was amazing! Thank you Jordon we will be definitely recommending you to other!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved him!

Jordon did a great job! We loved him as the DJ for our wedding!

• Maddy

Maddy Payne · Married on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the best day ever!

Jordon at Top shelf entertainment was absolutely incredible. Our music was flawless the entire day. He was very professional and was always prepared for every moment we had at the ceremony and reception. If you’re reading this wondering if you should book Top Shelf Entertainment or not, just do it! Thank you Jordon for being such a big part of Our day, it was PERFECT!

Top Shelf Entertainment 7
    Top Shelf Entertainment 8
    Top Shelf Entertainment 9

Tricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Just WOW!!!

Jordon is awesome!!!!!! I've had the pleasure of working with Jordon on many events! He just brings a whole new level of class and energy to the dance floor. It's magical! Not only is he a great DJ, but he's organized and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. If you want your wedding to be a night filled with dancing, Jordon is your guy. He will keep you and your guests engaged and entertained all night!
    Thank you Jordon for ALL of the great experiences you have given me and my clients!

James · Married on 05/11/2018

Jordan is hands down the best DJ I have ever met. He went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. I would recommend him to absolutely ANYONE! 20/10!

Ann · Married on 05/06/2018

We hired Jordon to be our DJ/EMCEE/Director - he was great!! We are so glad we decided to do the full package. Jordon took care of everything, through the planning process and the day of. We did not have to stress during the planning process and we got to enjoy the day of our wedding because we knew everything was being taken care of. It was such a perfect, stress free day, and FUN day. Jordon understood our style in music selections from the beginning and made that a reality the day of the wedding. We are still getting compliments of how amazing and fun our wedding was and its almost 2 months later. Thank you, Jordon, for making our special day so perfect. You were awesome to work with! - Charles & Ann Morton

Hayley · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I just loved Jordan! He is an amazing DJ and helped to coordinate all the music and events of our big day (musicians for the ceremony, timeline of first dance, cake cutting, etc). He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Also extremely knowledgeable about what works best with weddings and the venue you chose.

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2018

I can't speak highly enough of Jordan! He was exactly what we wanted in a DJ for our wedding. With very little direction, he was able to pull off THE most perfect wedding playlist. He had the accurate versions of all songs to be played during the ceremony, which is the only thing I was anxious about. The best part was that he had every single person dancing and having an incredible time during the reception. He was not intrusive and read the crowd so well, even teaching some of his impressive dance moves.

Betsy · Married on 11/30/2017

Jordan did a great job at my wedding, we were very pleased!

Larissa · Married on 11/26/2017

There are no words to describe how fantastic Jordon was at our wedding. He was extremely professional and prompt when answering questions. Almost every guest at my wedding commented on what a great job the DJ did. He really made the wedding a success and got up and danced with the crowd several times. I would more than highly recommend Top Shelf Entertainment.

Top Shelf Entertainment 10
    Top Shelf Entertainment 11
    Top Shelf Entertainment 12

Mathew · Married on 11/11/2017

Jordon did a fantastic job. He worked with us from the very beginning and helped us to pick the exact music we wanted. He had a very organized system which made it really simple for us to pick out the music we wanted or help him know what kind of mood we wanted the music to convey during a certain time of the night. He was also really good at being the MC and staying on schedule with our wedding coordinator so that nothing was missed. We had an entertainer come and he even went as far as to buy the type of equipment that she needed so that she could perform. He made sure our night was amazing and memorable and I’d highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

Tatiana · Married on 11/04/2017

Jordan was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He’s a young guy, but knows weddings in-and-out! He perfectly queued the music at our ceremony and reception. He played our must-haves and a really cool mix of seventies, eighties, nineteen and current hits. He spent time with us before the wedding to really understand our style and what we wanted. He even gave us a few ideas that we incorporated into our special day. People really danced a lot at the reception, including my mom who really dug all the tunes. At one point, towards the end of the night, Jordan joined us on the dance floor for a song. That boy has some moves!

Hilary · Married on 10/12/2017

Jordan was exceptional, we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and Director for our wedding day. It was flawless from the ceremony to the reception. His ability to respond quickly and take away as much stress from us as he did was something we appreciated so much. Our pastor also loved his direct direction to make things efficient and easy on everyone who was apart of our wedding. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Alexa · Married on 10/09/2017

Jordon, was amazing! He was both our DJ and Day of Coordinator and our wedding went so smoothly! it poured on our wedding day and we had to change our ceremony location a half an hour before our wedding and he and venue facilitated the location switch flawlessly (decorations, people, technology, etc). Also, the music kept everyone dancing and entertained all night! we received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was. Thanks again Jordon for all of your hard work!

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Jordon was wonderful! He was so much fun to work with and always gave quick replies! He is an awesome DJ and I would recommend him to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Top Shelf Entertainment goes above and beyond to make you as a client happy!

Collette · Married on 09/02/2017

If we could give Jordon more than 5 stars, we would! He was amazing. All of our guest raved about what an awesome DJ we had. He even got out there and danced with us!! Highly recommended!!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 06/24/2017

Jordan went above and beyond to make my day special. Was very easy to work with and very responsive to my messages and questions. Made everything go smoothly and even joined us on the dance floor. Just want to say thanks for everything and look forward to seeing and working with you again.

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

I got married one month ago on May 20 in Savannah, GA. Jordon was AMAZING!! I have zero dance moves, and was really nervous about the first dance with my husband in front of everyone. Jordon spent hours showing us dance moves so that I would feel comfortable out on the dance floor on my wedding day.

Jordon was attentive, he listened and remembered songs I did (and did NOT) want played, and was the picture of professionalism and FUN! He got the crowd on their feet and dancing, and I got so many compliments from my guests on his DJing and Emceeing my reception. He really set the tone for my reception, and quickly became one of my favorite vendors - I definitely recommend him!

Traci Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I went to Jordon for him to choreograph our wedding dance, as well as teach it to us, and we were absolutely blown away! To say that Jordon is talented is an understatement. He is absolutely incredible!!! We had so much fun learning the choreography, and we were actually nervous because we have not done well with dance lessons in the past. Jordon made it so easy and enjoyable to learn. During our dance lesson, my husband and I were literally in tears at times because the choreography that Jordon created told a beautiful story, and now we have our very own dance that we will never forget... We will be getting more dance lessons from him in the near future!! :)

Shannan · Married on 03/31/2017

I was a guest at my friends wedding that just took place on 3/31. But I also helped her plan out her event and helped her decide to go with Jordon at Top Shelf Entertainment! I was also in touch with Jordon multiple times. He always got my questions (no matter how needy or dumb they seemed), answered within such a quick time! He dressed and represented himself so professionally and definitely knew how to work the crowd! He had myself, and everyone else up on the dance floor the whole night! He also seemed like he was running the whole event with the announcements and direction he was giving! Definitely going to be giving him a call for when my boyfriend finally decides to pop the question! 100 out of 100 would definitely recommend!

Gini · Married on 03/30/2017

If you want to get all your guests up and having fun you need to hire Top Shelf Entertainment! This was the best decision I made during my wedding! Everything was incredible! Our DJ, Jordon Bala, made our ceremony and reception so much fun! Our wedding guests are STILL raving about how great he was!