Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartenders

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
10 Top Shelf Bartenders Reviews

Jason and his team did a wonderful job serving for our Wedding! We were able to have 2 personalized cocktails for cocktail hour and they were a huge hit! The fact that they took the time to do the shopping for the alcohol was one less thing we had to worry about and the selection was wonderful! If we ever need a bartending company for anything, they are the ones we will call!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception

We booked them last moment and was really bad at communicating with them about what we wanted. Even without proper direction from us, they werE WONDERFUL at the party! They really made the reception great and offered excellent service with delicious drinks! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Neda, 2/29/16, 3 Reviews
2.0

The guests at my wedding liked bartender Jason. He cleaned up very well after himself as well. As his employer I am less satisfied, as we had some financial misunderstandings. Also, the shopping list Jason provided was far off what we actually used. Some bottles were unused but opened so we couldn't return them. Would not recommend Jason.

Profile Picture User4885569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I actually won Jason's services through a bridal show, and honestly I am so glad that he picked my name out of the hundreds of other brides. I honestly couldn't think of any other person I would ever hire for another event I'll ever throw. He was extremely professional, more than willing to assist with anything I needed and all my guests at my wedding raved about his service. If you ever need a bartender, I would highly recomend using Top Shelf Bartending.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jason was amazing! He did so well at our wedding and everyone loved him! He didn't open bottles that didn't need to be opened, was honest about his plans and laid it all out the week before the wedding to let us know what we needed to bring and what he was bringing. I would suggest him over and over again! Very professional and very sweet, made the drinks how you wanted them and didn't go overboard or short cut around anything!

Profile Picture tasha, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The bartenders made our party. They were so fabulous. Thank you so much for the hard work. You guys rock! I would recommend your service to anyone wanting to have a great party.

Profile Picture User4496455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have worked a number of years has a bartender and DJ , So i know when i am getting good customer service. I was served by Jason and his staff with Top Shelf Bartenders and it made the wedding an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend Top Shelf Bartenders for any party or event!!!!!

Profile Picture Juan, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ

Top Shelf Bartenders ARE THE BEST!!! I hired their services for a bachlorette party I held for a close friend as I was a bridemaid in her wedding, March 1st, 2013. The owner Jason, created games and specialty drinks related to our Mardi Gras themed bachlorette party. We had a blast! I highly recommend this team of bartenders to those who are looking for EXCELLENT SERVICE and TOP SHELF QUALITY!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason has bartended for every event for my family, 2 weddings and a couple of birthdays. hes awesome! does everything we wont and knows how to really make a party perfect! 2 thumbs up!

Profile Picture Angelica, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason was great very professional and classy during our event

Profile Picture User4236094, 2+ years ago, 1 Review