Top Shelf Bartenders Reviews

17 | Cape Coral, FL

17 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartenders

Neda · Married on 02/29/2016

We booked them last moment and was really bad at communicating with them about what we wanted. Even without proper direction from us, they werE WONDERFUL at the party! They really made the reception great and offered excellent service with delicious drinks! Would highly recommend!

• Charlee!!

Tiffany · Married on 01/03/2015

I actually won Jason's services through a bridal show, and honestly I am so glad that he picked my name out of the hundreds of other brides. I honestly couldn't think of any other person I would ever hire for another event I'll ever throw. He was extremely professional, more than willing to assist with anything I needed and all my guests at my wedding raved about his service. If you ever need a bartender, I would highly recomend using Top Shelf Bartending.

tasha · Married on 10/24/2014

Jason was amazing! He did so well at our wedding and everyone loved him! He didn't open bottles that didn't need to be opened, was honest about his plans and laid it all out the week before the wedding to let us know what we needed to bring and what he was bringing. I would suggest him over and over again! Very professional and very sweet, made the drinks how you wanted them and didn't go overboard or short cut around anything!

The bartenders made our party. They were so fabulous. Thank you so much for the hard work. You guys rock! I would recommend your service to anyone wanting to have a great party.

Juan · Married on 05/17/2014

I have worked a number of years has a bartender and DJ , So i know when i am getting good customer service. I was served by Jason and his staff with Top Shelf Bartenders and it made the wedding an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend Top Shelf Bartenders for any party or event!!!!!

Heather · Married on 02/16/2013

Top Shelf Bartenders ARE THE BEST!!! I hired their services for a bachlorette party I held for a close friend as I was a bridemaid in her wedding, March 1st, 2013. The owner Jason, created games and specialty drinks related to our Mardi Gras themed bachlorette party. We had a blast! I highly recommend this team of bartenders to those who are looking for EXCELLENT SERVICE and TOP SHELF QUALITY!

katie · event on: 02/21/2016

Top Shelf was absolutely amazing! The event was a non-profit and they were very generous on their pricing and also gave money back to the scholarship that we were raising money for. Jason is very responsive and got his team together in a week, since it was a last minute call. I highly recommend them!

Angelica · Married on 11/11/2011

Jason has bartended for every event for my family, 2 weddings and a couple of birthdays. hes awesome! does everything we wont and knows how to really make a party perfect! 2 thumbs up!

Jason was great very professional and classy during our event

Jim · event on: 12/22/2013

Fantastic service. Couldn't have been better. Great experience.

Douglas · event on: 02/28/2014

By far the best bartender in the country! My guests were treated to a top notch experience thanks to this amazing staff. There was never a long wait in line or an empty glass. The staff was experienced, knowledgable, friendly and truly pride themselves on their excellent customer service skills!

Jessi · event on: 04/05/2014

I will definitely use Jason and Top Shelf Bartenders again in the near future. They are customer centered, organized, professional, and knowledgeable.

jennifer · event on: 01/10/2015

Jason from day one was very easy to work with, very friendly and accommodating, and affordable. EVERYONE at the party complimented on how nice he was and that he did such a great job. We will definitely use his company again and will refer him to all my friends. Thanks again Jason for doing such a great job

Dan · event on: 03/14/2015

Bartenders were friendly, professional, and made excellent drinks! Great at keeping up with the 60 guests and helped with clean up as well! Highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

3.0

Jason and his team did a wonderful job serving for our Wedding! We were able to have 2 personalized cocktails for cocktail hour and they were a huge hit! The fact that they took the time to do the shopping for the alcohol was one less thing we had to worry about and the selection was wonderful! If we ever need a bartending company for anything, they are the ones we will call!

Rahel · event on: 12/06/2014

3.4
      3.5

Jason came highly recommend by a friend. I was a bit hesitant when he was unavailable to host my event but assured me he would send the best of the best... I took a chance and went for it and I must say he did not disappoint... I hired his company for our annual holiday party. The server (Leah) and bartender (Jared) not only arrived early but helped prep. The bartender knew how and when to feel out his clientele. He was good with speaking to my guests when they wanted to talk but also left them alone when needed. He remembered people's names as well as their drinks...That I must say is a plus for me!!! I will definitely hire them again!!!
    They had no issues staying longer and helped clean up.

2.0
      1.0

The guests at my wedding liked bartender Jason. He cleaned up very well after himself as well. As his employer I am less satisfied, as we had some financial misunderstandings. Also, the shopping list Jason provided was far off what we actually used. Some bottles were unused but opened so we couldn't return them. Would not recommend Jason.