Top Notch Events & Rentals Reviews

17 | Anniston, AL

17 Reviews for Top Notch Events & Rentals

Addie · Married on 06/04/2016

Top Notch was very affordable when I went to pick out linens for our wedding reception. They were very easy to work with and dropped off the linens the day of the wedding at my venue. My mother-in-law took our linens back Monday morning since we had only reserved our venue space for Friday and Saturday. I would highly recommend them to spruce up any party tables!

Top Notch did a wonderful job with the lighting, drapery and seating at our wedding. Everyone asked us about who did our lighting and loved the overall setup. We could not have been happier with Randall's work.

Marty · Married on 11/08/2014

Absolutely "Top Notch" in our book!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank You Marty! It's a joy to work with you also!

Tasha · Married on 10/04/2014

Lyndsey Workman did an excellent job by creating the perfect scene for an elegant wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you Tasha! I love working with you! You have the most beautiful visions every time!

Latasha · Married on 08/16/2014

Too Notch made my wedding Dreams a reality... Anytime my ideas changed they changed with me no hassle I plan on using them for my daughters 6th birthday I would recommend them for anyone who plans their next event

Sent on 08/27/2014

Thank you for the kind words Latasha! We loved working with you! ~Lyndsey

Top Notch did a great job setting up my wedding. All of the drapes were beautiful and they were even able to put up a very last minute tent for me. I would recommend them to any and everyone!!

• O

Ona · Married on 06/07/2014

The folks at Top Notch did an incredible job of setting up the ceremony location and reception with amazing backdrops and chairs. They worked alongside the DJ and light specialist to coordinate a fantastic ambiance.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for leaving us this review. We strive for excellence on a daily basis, and were happy to achieve this on your big day!

Top Notch always goes above and beyond whenever I have an event. I've used them for birthday parties and church festivals, so I had no doubt that they would be the very best people to go to for my wedding. I got a very large 40x120 tent with drapes, along with tables, chairs, and linens. The best part is that I didn't have to lift a finger for it all to come together. I would recommend them to any one, because they really know how to make dreams come true!!

Kara · Married on 05/17/2014

I got my altar draping and also my reception ballroom draping from Top Notch. Beautiful! Super easy to work with; Lyndsey made my whole process very simple and worry free for me.

True Professionals! They did a wonderful job.

They are great!!! I would definitely recommend this vendor!!

LaTonya · Married on 08/30/2014

Top Notch Rentals was excellent! Everything that I wanted for my wedding reception they provided they help make my vision come to life!!! Any other future events I will use them again!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us LaTonya! I'm glad we could make everything exactly how you wanted!

Cindy · Married on 05/10/2014

The tent was clean. The chairs and cushions were comfortable and attractive. The Cinderella table for the bridal party was beautiful. I didn't have to worry about anything. It was set up and taken down smoothly and timely. Thank you top notch for your hard work and making my daughter's day special!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Cindy! We really appreciate it and loved working with you for Alyssa's wedding!! If you are ever in need anything else, you know you can always call us!

Tiona · Married on 05/30/2015

Top Notch did a wonderful job. I rented up lights for my cake and 2 sets of pipe and draping for my wedding. The workers came out the day before the wedding and was very professional. I would definitely use them again.

2.8
      3.0

Not very pleased with the finished product and they should check on their setups again before the wedding.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Top Notch Events & Rentals's reply:

We are so sorry you where displeased with the service.We cannot control the weather.We offer a after-hours service (the numbers are on the contract) for our client if problems occur.Our clients are very personal to us, and we refunded you a percentage also.We spoke to the venue and they also said that it did not seem to big a big issue.There was plenty of time to call us at the moment of problems and we would have been there within 20 minutes.I am so sorry you feel this way.

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

2.4
      2.0

The draping wasn't what was expected or discussed, but the bride's cake table and our table were both really beautiful, although the lights under the tables didn't change colors as discussed, as well. Plus they were later getting things set up than they should've been. They were supposed to have the draping set up the day before, which didn't happen, so that put them behind the day of the wedding. So that added extra stress for all of us as guests were beginning to show up while they were rushing to get things finished. Just didn't need to happen that way. That's why we paid someone to take care of these details, so we wouldn't have to worry about it, but just didn't work out that way. Sorry for this review, but I just didn't get near what I paid for!! But Lyndsey was nice to work with, just disappointed with everything else.

Brittani · Married on 06/04/2016

1.6
      2.5
      1.0
      1.5
      1.5

We were pretty unhappy with Top Notch during our wedding. They were very unresponsive whenever we would try to contact them on the phone. It seemed that the person answering the phone never knew what to do and always had to talk to the owner, who was never available. I rarely got the promised returned phone calls. They wouldn't even call me back the week of our wedding when I was trying to pay the remainder of our bill that was due! When we arrived to our venue on Friday, we found out that one of the 5 farm tables we had requested for our rehearsal dinner that night had arrived completely broken and useless. Our venue owner had to get on the phone with them and demand that they return with another table, which arrived about half an hour before the rehearsal started, and it was also broken. By the end of the night, it had completely collapsed. I suppose that wouldn't have been a problem if we weren't planning to use them for the wedding the next day, but we were. We also requested misting fans which we never received. Overall, just really poor communication and poor quality.