Top Hat Entertainment DJs Reviews

Top Hat Entertainment DJs 1
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

So Much Fun

We are so happy we hired Roger from Top Hat! He was extremely professional and easy to work with! Our guests kept dancing all night! One of our relatives commented she was still "recovering" from our wedding a few days later! Roger played all of our favorites and a great mix of songs for our guests. You can tell he loves what he does! He had a smile and was dancing himself behind the DJ table! We cant thank him enough for making our wedding a huge success!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Your family and friends were a BLAST to play for. Great dancing and a GREAT party!!! Congratulations and good luck!!!

Christa Lopez-Werts · Married on 09/08/2018

Rog is a pro!!!!

Roger was simply amazing. The ceremony went off exactly as I hoped, with an eclectic mix of songs and moments that were so important to me.
    Once the dancing started, the floor was filled from start to finish.
    Rog was enjoying himself...smiling and engaging with my family and friends. I received so many compliments on his style and personality.
    A heart-felt thank you email the next day was a nice touch and showed just how much of a pro he is.
    A++++

Carly · Married on 08/04/2018

Rick was our Dj for our wedding and he did an amazing job! He called us a few days before the wedding to make sure that we had everything we needed. The day of the wedding he got there early to set up and did an amazing job throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better Dj! Thank you!

Anna · Married on 07/13/2018

Roger was great!! He was very professional and on top of it. He was quick to respond and was awesome to work with! Our guests had such a great time and ranted how great a dj he was! Highly recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Anna and Jacob, Thank you so much for the kind words!!!! Your wedding was absolutely fantastic and I am honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again! Congratulations and good luck!!!!

CARLY · Married on 05/17/2018

We wanted a great, upbeat fun reception with no formalities (besides our first dance). We wanted everyone up and on their feet all night. We had a cocktail type reception and we were specific in our requests of music type and style. Roger from Top Hat did EXSCTLY what we wanted. He was able to transition quickly from the first dance, to soft music for a bit and then opened the danced floor quickly. We gave him numerous requests that he was able to mix in seamlessly. He was absolutely fantastic and we had an amazing time dancing all night. No slow songs....no bouquet toss..just a fun, upbeat dance party!!! Thank you Rog!!! A++++!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Carly, Thank you so much for the kind words, I am so happy that your wedding was exactly as you hoped!!! It was a jammin', fun night!!! Congratulations!!!

KRISSY · Married on 04/05/2018

Roger met our unique needs as a DJ from start to finish. We wanted a cocktail, classy but upbeat and fun event. Roger met these details perfectly. He was able to transition from one event ot the other and keep the dance floor filled the entire night. My husband and I wanted lots of dancing and Rog played the perfect variety of music to keep everyone happy. He was not pushy or "showy" like so many other DJs we saw and met. His professionalism and personality were a perfect match!!!

Julia · Married on 03/16/2018

Rog was just amazing for us..from the first call to the last song-he took care of every worry. He was great at getting back to me via email, usually within the hour.
    Once the party started, he mixed all types of music that had the floor filled! Our families are HUGE dancers and Rog played exactly the type of music that we wanted.
    Thank you for making my wedding everything I hoped it would be!

BRANDI · Married on 01/12/2018

Rog was an absolute gem for us!! We had seen him at a couple of other weddings and we knew he was exactly the style we needed for our friends and family. He guided us along the way, reminding us of details we definitely would have forgotten.
    We had a few unique and sensitive family details that Rog handled like the true pro he is.
    Everyone was raving about him all night...his appearance and demeanor....perfect for what we needed.
    If you are looking for a refined wedding pro, look no further than Rog. I can see why he wins Best of The Knot every year.
    Thanks, Rog!!!!

Andrea · Married on 01/06/2018

Superb from first email to the last song. My family and I are not big dancers, so we wanted someone subtle who would not try to turn our wedding into a club scene. Rog fit our style to a "t" Smooth and polished, Roger had just the right personality to make our wedding a success. He guided us all night long so that all of our special events flowed smoothly. When the dance floor opened, he played such a great mix of music that everyone loved. Again, we are not big dancers but everyone loved his music and style!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Andrea, Thank you so much! Your wedding was such a fun, intimate affair. Your friends and family were so awesome and really seemed to enjoy the night. Thanks again and congratulations!

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Rog was so nice and efficient. He clearly knew what to do with mic levels at the ceremony and was so accommodating and friendly with the crowd at the reception. He was appropriate in all ways with the crowd and paid attention to the style of dancing they enjoyed. He also played every single request from my husband and I. We had no worries whatsoever and he helped guide the events of the reception with perfection. So many people remarked, "What a nice guy!"

Sent on 01/15/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Lisa and Jack, What a great wedding! I absolutely loved your family and friends! They were so much fun! I am so honored to have been part of your wedding! Truly one to remember! Thanks again!

Jeni · Married on 11/11/2017

In a day full of chaos, Rog was my crisis diverter! Things were not set up on time for my ceremony due to a double booking at the venue. Our rehearsal the night before got very little accomplished, but it turns out we didn't need one! The ceremony was perfect. He played our selections exactly as we wanted, and he helped guide us through the entire process. Our guests loved the reception. Great music set, he was so prepared! We are so grateful for Rog. Worth every cent!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Jeni, Thank you so much for the kind words! You have no idea how much they mean to me! I am so honored to be a part of your wedding day! Your friends and family were amazing!!! So much fun! I am beyond happy that I was able to help your wedding day be successful! Thanks again and congratulations!

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Roger DJ’d our wedding in October, but please don’t let my delayed review take away from how pleased Andy and I both were with everything! Roger helped to make our wedding perfect! He was so wonderful to work with – from talking with us over the phone the week before the wedding, to making sure the entire night went off without a hitch. He was extremely friendly, professional, and he was smiling all night! Roger played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and our entire reception – and everything was great! The dance floor was packed all night, and we’ve received so many compliments about the music selection during our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He also provided us with beautiful up lighting that completed the look of the ballroom for the entire evening. Roger went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect both before and during our wedding day. I would recommend his services to anybody!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Top Hat Entertainment DJs Laura and Andy, Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it! I am so honored to have been a part of your awesome wedding! I am so happy things went as you dreamed! Congratulations and good luck!

Marianne · Married on 09/17/2017

Book him now! My oldest sister had Rog at her wedding 7 years ago and he was outstanding. My younger sister waited too long to contact him and he was booked. What a huge difference in a mature, professional DJ! My fiancé and I learned the lesson and we booked him 19 months in advance!
    He is truly worth it. Engaging, fun without being obnoxious, Rog sets the tone for an upbeat yet classy event.
    We let him do his thing and he scored big (again!) with the family!
    Thank you,Rog for being the perfect addition to our day!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Roger Campbell is hands-down the best DJ out there!! DJ’s truly are the heartbeat of your wedding reception. We have been to numerous weddings where we didn’t really have the time of our lives, and looking back on them….the DJ was to blame. Not Roger!! He was absolutely phenomenal, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! All of our guests had such great things to say about him, and we couldn’t agree more! Even before the big day, he made everything a breeze. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we liked/didn’t like, and he took care of the rest! He was very responsive through the whole process, and worked around our busy schedule. He called us the week before and made sure we had all of the final details ready to go. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much Roger for making our day so special and memorable!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Top Hat Entertainment DJs 2

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Danielle, Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Your reception was an absolute BLAST! I am so honored to have been a part of it. You rocked the dance floor ALL NIGHT!!! Thanks again! Congratulations!!!

Caroline · Married on 08/18/2017

Absolutely rly the best choice second have made. Professional, precise and attentive to our needs. Rog went above and beyond what we were expecting.
    Superb service. Especially for the price.

Barrett · Married on 08/11/2017

Music is extremely important to my husband and I so we did a lot of research when it came to picking a DJ. Roger was great to work with; from the beginning he was extremely responsive, organized and easy to work with. He was flexible with our song choices and open to us making our own playlists for certain parts of the night. He had the dance floor packed all night and everyone commented on what great dance party it was! We highly recommend Roger and Top Hat DJs!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Barrett and Ryan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.I am so happy your wedding turned out to be all that you wanted it to be and I helped make it happen! Congratulations and good luck!

Chrissy · Married on 07/14/2017

Simply incredible.....Roger turned my passive, reserved family into dancing animals!!! Truly...his ability to play all of the right songs at the right moment was uncanny. Slowed it down when we got tired, mixed it up just enough. He was so awesome!! My friends and family were so impressed!!
    His style on the mic is great too. Very smooth and fluid when announcing. Didn't talk too much though like other DJs I have seen.
    Absolutely the highest recommendation possible!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Chrisssy, Thank you so much!!! Your family and friends ROCKED IT!!! I love groups like yours!!! Energetic and ready to party!!! Congratulations to you and Luke!!!

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

Went WAY above and beyond what we expected. Roger has got such a great rep in the wedding industry here in Lancaster and he more than lived up to it. He was on point the entire night from the timing of the events to the dance music he played that had the floor filled. He is such a pro with a great personality. You can tell he loves what he does and puts forth his best each and every wedding. Do not hesitate to book him for your wedding. Truly awesome!

Russell · Married on 07/01/2017

Roger was on top of things during the entire planning process. He was professional and friendly and made us feel very comfortable, which was key for us since the music is the essential piece of any wedding reception. Roger did a great job with the music selection and had the crowd dancing. He was also very flexible and enabled us to do some impromptu karaoke! I highly recommend Roger for your event!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Russell-your wedding reception was truly memorable! The karaoke sessions were a blast and really made the night! You rocked it!!! I am so honored to have been a part of you and Pamela's wedding day! Your friends and family were awesome! Congratulations and good luck!

McKenzie · Married on 07/01/2017

Roger was the best vendor we worked with from beginning to end. He was incredibly responsive and helpful from the day we contacted him to the last check in. He would get back to us usually within the hour. Every other vendor would take a day or two. Considering he is a teacher full-time-that is impressive.
    After helping us plan our day, he exceeded our expectations the day of. Super kind and patient, he helped with the timing of the ceremony. His professional touch really helped us.
    Once the dancing got started, he absolutely killed it. He mixed all kinds of music, never missing a beat. He stuck to our strict "must play play" and "no-play" lists. He absolutely was a star. My friends family could not stop complimenting me on him, wanting to "where did you find him?"
    Thank you, Roger for hitting it out of the park and making our wedding day an absolute dream!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2017

Roger was the absolute best to work with! Always thoughtful and willing to give great advice. He was so great during the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly! Roger really knows his music and played a variety of songs that kept the crowd dancing!! Everyone had such a great things to say about him and we couldn't recommend him enough! Thank you for making our day so special and for the wonderful little videos you captured. We wish we could do it all over again because we just had so much fun!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Melissa and Devin, Thank you so much for the kind words. It means so much to me! I am so honored to have been part of your amazing wedding. Thanks again. Congratulations and good luck!

meghan · Married on 05/19/2017

From start to finish, Roger was exactly what I was looking for in a DJ. Every other DJ I contacted were more concerned with their lights,props and other things that did not matter. Roger was the only one that a tally listened to what I wanted. Everyone comp,indented me all night on his job. Thanks Roger for being the perfect time DJ for me!

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding was in May and I don't think we could have picked a better DJ. My husband is Persian and Roger worked with us to make sure we had all the music we needed to represent his culture. Everyone was dancing all night long and I loved the song selection - a perfect mix of new and old. My husband and I feel that he did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Top Hat Entertainment DJs's reply:

Caitlin, Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your unique celebration! Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations and good luck!

CHARLENE · Married on 04/22/2017

THE BEST!!! My husband and I were the last in our group to get married. Seeing the mistakes they made in choosing their entertainment (do not make a decision based on price alone!), we researched and found Rog . His reviews don't lie-he is personable and fun without being annoying to the guests. He handles the announcements expertly and plays a great mix of music for everyone. He even handled my rowdy crowd's requests with patience! He is a true pro. Thanks, Roger!