143 Reviews for Top Floor Light and Sound

Projector (6)
Liability Insurance (5)
Disco Ball (1)
142 Top Floor Light and Sound Reviews

U did an awesome job Craig I really appreciate the great work.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He kept the party going and our guests had a blast at our wedding! If you want a wedding that will be talked about as one of the best weddings someone has attended, then you need to hire DJ Craig G because you will have just that, THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig G was amazing! He made the wedding and everyone was so happy with the music. We had a diverse crowd and everyone left feeling like the music was great, which is a hard thing to do! He personalized our wedding and made our day even more perfect than I imagined it being. We would HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Alysha, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig G made the wedding feel like a party not a boring wedding!!!!! He played good music throughout the night and kept the people involved

Profile Picture Ovis, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would like to start by thanking Dj Craig g & his staff. On our special day it couldn’t have went any better the services they provided was a beyond 5 Star ⭐️ service the professionalism is out of this world how active he is with your guests & wedding party making sure that the right songs are played making everyone in the room feel as if they were home. Just everything making sure that the whole event is going as u planned not missing a beat so anyone that is planning a special wedding trust when I say him & his staff will make your special moment be out of this world. He is a must have for your sound & lights not to mention a photo booth that he has to offer in his package I can go on for days about the service he provides but to sum it all up he & his staff are a must have for you & your wife’s special day. Thank you again for making our night one night that we will never forget ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Craig G is hands down the best DJ you can book for any event but especially for a wedding. He is amazing at reading the crowd and keeping people dancing all night long. He DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception this past Sunday. The ceremony went off without a hitch and though it was outdoors he was able to maintain exceptional quality of the music while still having his equipment hidden so it did not interfere with the view. For the reception we had such a huge mix of people in attendance from literally all different backgrounds and countries, yet somehow he played music for EVERYONE! Literally every guest no matter how young or old made their way to the dance floor at some point and most guests hardly left the dance floor! He was extremely professional, responsive, and helpful with the wedding planning process. Plus he offers excellent package deals with photo booth, lights, smoke machine, etc. and works with Steve Fabius Premiere Emcee who is the best wedding Emcee you can hire! Working with DJ Craig G was truly a pleasure! All the services we received (photo booth, first dance on a cloud, spot light, uplighting, Monogram, etc.) where wonderful! His whole team offers a level of quality and attention to detail that exceeds expectations.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Craig G and the entire Top Floor Ent. Team was incredible! He kept everyone on the dance floor and knew all the right songs to play. I'm from the Bay Area and I didn't even send him a list of songs my friends and family would love to hear at the wedding that are specific to that part of California and he still played the right songs in the perfect order. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding and we highly recommend all of his services. Well worth the experience!

Profile Picture Therence, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig G and his whole team were incredible. Very attentive and professional. Craig personalized our wedding and made me feel amazing!! He engages your guests to ensure everyone has a great time!

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music was on point all night long. Craig G kept the party rocking and fulfilled all requests. I highly recommend him for any events you may need.

Profile Picture Alisa , 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig G was absolutely amazing!! He got our party started and kept it going from beginning to end. He’s super professional, kind, and accessible. He really commits to the event and was extremely invested in our wedding and making sure it was perfect. He tailors the song selections and works with couples to make sure he has the right tracks that will please their crowd. Would absolute recommend Dj Craig G and his team if you want to have an amazing time and want 100% confidence that your vision will be executed.

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig G was amazing. My wife and I along with my guests had nothing but great things to say and had an amazing time. The dance floor was packed the entire night and there was never a dull moment. He transitioned songs and parts of the night seamlessly and I don’t think it could have been done better. This was the best night of my life and Craig did a lot to make that possible. I would definitely recommend and try to book Craig for any event or party in the future.

Profile Picture Rae, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having the entertainment of Top Floor Light and Sound was an AMAZING element of the wedding.

This was not my 1st experience eith Top Floor, but I am always impressed - time after time. The professionalism, quality, respect, commitment, and flexibility of DJ Craig G and his team are second to none.

Regardless if the event is a small private event or concert size audiences, this is entertainment at its finest. They bring the energy, they help enhance the optics, and makes sure everyone involved has a great time.

I highly recommend booking Top Floor Light and Sound for your next event, any event. You will not be upset.

Profile Picture Armando , 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Totally unexpected. Showed up with upstaging lights , all dj equipment , dry ice machine for the smoke effect , photobooth , videographer , and. monogram. Bigger than that most he provided the perfect soundtrack for our memorable evening. One of the best decisions i made.

Profile Picture Ron, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G made our vision come to life for our wedding reception. From the visuals to the music, he kept the entire party going. He was very considerate of our music preference and all other requests. The guest loved the music selection and the photo booth. We’re still receiving compliments. Thank you for a memorable moment in our lives!

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Craig G did an amazing job at my cousin’s wedding. His energy and interaction with the guests made for a great time! He had everyone up on their feet and dancing...I have nothing but positive things to say about the music choice, the lighting and photography. All around amazing and very professional. GREAT JOB!

Profile Picture Vivian, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very helpful and understanding. If you like attention to detail and one stop shop, this who you want to hire! BEST DJ!!! YOUR WEDDING WILL BE MORE THAN YOU EVER DREAMED OF IF YOU HIRE TOP FLOOR!!! Don’t say I never warned you!

Profile Picture Winnie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From start to finish our experience has been nothing but the best! Always patient and understanding of how stressful wedding planning is and that we might miss deadlines but everything will be just fine. Our wedding day just wouldn’t have been the same with Top Floor. There’s only on choice in our mind when recommending a DJ... TOP FLOOR LIGHT AND SOUND, DJ CRAIG G!!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So fabulous! Friendly, easy to work with, responsive. Legitimately kept my dance floor packed and played a big role in a day I'll never forget. People are still talking about it!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G kept the dance floor packed the whole time. He exceeded our expectations. I can’t wait to book him for another event.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig g is the best dj I ever known! He makes sure everyone is having a great time, he's the most caring and loving person ever . If you want to make your wedding a day to remember and have people talk about it months after the wedding he's your DJ

Profile Picture Christine, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the Best DJ in the state for any occasion. Especially weddings though. He made our wedding and unforgettable night. There is no competition. Hire this man.

Profile Picture Quinton , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have had a better experience. Craig g was everything that I imagined and more, he had EVERYONE from 2 year olds to 60 years old on the dance floor ALL night non-stop. I got numerous compliments from guests about what a good job Craig g did, he played every song I requested. I could not be more satisfied with our experience with Craig g!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Everything was amazing!! Craig and the team made our life changing event even more enjoyable and memorable!! EXCELLENT JOB!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Craig g was the best dj we had at our wedding he was on time and everything was set up on time he made sure all of our music choices was done ahead of time an the timeline was correct I couldn't ask for a better dj for my wedding he had the crowd turned up party from beginning to end one of the best

Profile Picture Dylan, 9/17/17, 1 Review