124 Reviews for Top Floor Light and Sound

Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (4)
123 Top Floor Light and Sound Reviews

So fabulous! Friendly, easy to work with, responsive. Legitimately kept my dance floor packed and played a big role in a day I'll never forget. People are still talking about it!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G kept the dance floor packed the whole time. He exceeded our expectations. I can’t wait to book him for another event.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig g is the best dj I ever known! He makes sure everyone is having a great time, he's the most caring and loving person ever . If you want to make your wedding a day to remember and have people talk about it months after the wedding he's your DJ

Profile Picture Christine, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the Best DJ in the state for any occasion. Especially weddings though. He made our wedding and unforgettable night. There is no competition. Hire this man.

Profile Picture Quinton , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have had a better experience. Craig g was everything that I imagined and more, he had EVERYONE from 2 year olds to 60 years old on the dance floor ALL night non-stop. I got numerous compliments from guests about what a good job Craig g did, he played every song I requested. I could not be more satisfied with our experience with Craig g!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Everything was amazing!! Craig and the team made our life changing event even more enjoyable and memorable!! EXCELLENT JOB!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig g was the best dj we had at our wedding he was on time and everything was set up on time he made sure all of our music choices was done ahead of time an the timeline was correct I couldn't ask for a better dj for my wedding he had the crowd turned up party from beginning to end one of the best

Profile Picture Dylan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig G turnt it up for my wedding. I would recommend him to all my friends and familia! Much love from the Rodriguez/Meade fam

Profile Picture Benjamin , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

One word AMAZING. Dj Craig g was a one stop shop and very professional.

Profile Picture LaQuaddeyia, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Everything was amazing!! I am beyond amazed with the level of service ice I received.

Profile Picture Shenaye, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was magical. The experience will go down in history as one of the best weddings ever all because of the DJ

Profile Picture Tinisha, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Craig G made our wedding experience one to remember. I'm glad to have him be apart if our special day.Thanks for everything!!!!!

Profile Picture Charles, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G was an amazing DJ, kept our party going and kept a smile on our faces all night! Very beautiful ceremony, exactly how we wanted, reception was a blast! I loved how interactive he was with the crowd, and the lights really made the venue GORGEOUS. Thank you all so much for a great party!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Craig G was the DJ for my niece's wedding last week and I am blown away!! Everything was perfect from the music, to the lighting, and of course DJ Craig G's personal touch. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Craig for helping make our night the best it could be. Everything was great! Easily the best night of my life and I thank you for being apart of it!

Profile Picture Dan, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything i could ask for. He was very fun, awesome. We all had a great time! I would recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Craig G was awesome!! Photo Booth was a must have. And Lighting & Sound made my hole in a wall reception hall look magnificent!!! I couldn't believe how Beautiful it looked. Best DJ to have in the Tri States!!

Profile Picture Shanita, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Craig was the best DJ that anybody can have. He did a phenomenal job on our reception. The guest was more pleased than Me and My Wife. Excellent choice!! Lighting, Sound and Photo Booth was an Attraction!!! 5 Stars all the way

Profile Picture Jason, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding this past friday. I've never had so much fun in my life. We had a wide range of ages and Craig did an excellent job with the group. Everyone was on the dance floor. He even had our 80 year old uncle dancing on the floor. I couldn't be happier with the experience and service we received from Craig. He is super professional and I had almost everyone say that this wedding was in the top 3 they have ever been to. Thank you so much Craig.

Profile Picture Michael , 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig G provided us with a fairytale dream wedding. He was recommended by a mutual friend and we are so happy we met him! He was kind and attentive and made it unique and special for us right down to the smallest detail. Our wedding is featured in his latest promo video for Top Floor Entertainment and as you can see, there is a smile on every guest's face and even my 86 year old uncle brought his cane out to the dance floor. Our wedding music was everything we asked for and wouldn't have been half as fun if it weren't for Craig G. I would highly recommend talking to him about making your wedding just as magical!

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of the best DJ's around . Plays all the hot music you want to hear during your wedding! You book Craig trust me you'll have a great time!

Profile Picture Stephen, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was wonderful thank you again

Profile Picture User3427167, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome job with everything from beginning to the end he did an amazing job as far as music for every age group everyone got to dance he made it fun the dance on the cloud was beautiful music during dinner was beautiful nice relaxing thank you for having a great personality and amount the party more you were great look forward to working with you in the future

Profile Picture Tiff, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING DJ! Everything was perfect. As a bride, I couldn't have asked for more. My husband and I struggled to pick songs. Craig gave us all the support we needed to make it easy. We had lists to choose from. We told him the type of music we loved, he played it all plus more. The lights were BEAUTIFUL. Everyone had fun at the photo booth. The guest partied so hard thanks to Craig. The wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly if we didn't go with Top Floor lighting and sound. I would recommend him to EVERY COUPLE. My wedding wouldn't have been complete without Top Floor Loght and sound & Dj Craig G

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/7/17, 1 Review