Top Coin Events Reviews

Top Coin Events 1
Top Coin Events 2

Brittany Falk · Getting married on 10/23/2019

10 out of 10!

Tyler did a phenomenal job at our Film and Food event! Guests loved the mix of today's hits and classics! Would highly recommend for weddings, fundraisers, social gatherings, etc.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/03/2019

Alexander wedding

Courteous, professional, on pointe with our music selections. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Stoerner · Married on 07/20/2019

Top Coin Events DJ MadCoins Tyler Olson

Tyler was warm, fun, and extremely professional. He responded to my emails quickly and we had two very pleasant phone calls before my event. At my wedding, he kept the vibe light and happy and made sure all my big cues happened (like for the cake cutting, first dance, etc) on time and on script exactly as I had asked. From kids to my music nerd friends to the older folks, all of my guests loved him. He knows what he is doing, has a great setup, and I found his rate to be extremely fair. No ego, got stuff done, all smiles. Honestly you'd be kind of silly not to book him. Thank you again!!! :)

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Heather

Heather Gifford · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

DJ Tyler was outstanding!! We feel so lucky that we were able to get him for our wedding. We had 95 people at the wedding and I believe every single person young and old danced most of the night, including my Wife’s 80 year old Grandma! We had all the age ranges and he mixed it up perfectly for us. He played stuff everyone liked until the older crowd was getting tired then played all the new stuff that we love. We asked for Motown, Rock and Roll, a bit of Country and Hip Hop. So, basically we asked for everything! Lol. And DJ Tyler delivered! Could not have been a more fun night.

He is also great on the planning call. He asked us about music for going down the aisle and for bouquet tosses and money dances. And we had no ideas on any of those... so he just kept suggesting great songs and working with us to find the perfect setup. He has a really simple form to fill out so that u can easily let him know what u are looking for. And list a few must plays, some more favorites and some do not play songs. Definitely book him if you want a great setup! He also did uplighting for us and it was excellent. He did all parts. The ceremony. The cocktail hour and the reception seamlessly. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Austin

Austin Silent Disco · Married on 04/28/2019

Hands down the best DJ in Austin

We’ve had incredible experience working with Top Coin Events! We’ve hired Tyler for multiple events over the years due to his professionalism and expert DJ skills. If you’re looking to hire a multifaceted DJ that knows how to read a crowd, Top Coin events is the best in town. We highly recommended their services.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Top Coin Events 3

Alex · Married on 03/30/2019

Great Experience!

Tyler was helpful, thorough, and professional. We stepped through all of the music and announcements we wanted a few weeks before the wedding, and he was on point the whole day. We spent a lot of time picking music, and it meant a lot that he played all the songs at the right time. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Sam Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Entertainment For Company Holiday Party

Tyler with Top Coins came through for me and my company when our entertainment scheduled for our holiday party cancelled last minute. Top Coins not only filled in on short notice but far exceeded what we had previously scheduled and my boss was estatic about Tyler and Steve’s (Trumpeter) music selection. We had a 20s themed party and Tyler came through and then some! I highly recommend them for the professionalism and of course the great DJ job that Tyler did. 5 out of 5!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Max · Married on 09/22/2018

Tyler (and his assistant) of Top Coin Events took what was already an amazing wedding and made sure that everyone had fun until the night was over. Not only was the DJ service the best we'd ever seen at a wedding, but he also was able to provide some extra touches that made the night special.

He was one of the few DJs we could find that was comfortable adding our own vinyl to the mix and he provided some of his own as well.

Tyler also set up karaoke for our guests, obtained a photobooth, all the lighting we could want, and offered sound advice when we wanted to incorporate some live music to the evening.

I highly recommend Tyler's services for any event. His rates are reasonable, and competitive. Keep in mind that this is one thing you don't want to "just find someone cheap on craigslist". A lousy DJ will kill your evening.

Thanks Tyler!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Marla · Married on 07/14/2018

Tyler at Top Coin Events was incredibly professional from our first meeting until our actual wedding date. His attention to detail and clarification was ideal and we truly appreciated it. He has a upbeat and positive personality, he was amazing to work with, and we would not change a thing he did. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ty · Married on 03/31/2018

Adrian did an awesome job throughout the evening--he handled on the fly requests very well, and was able to size up the crowd for what worked on the dance floor, which was active all the way to the end of the evening. He was also very professional and all-around great to work with. Everything about the Top Coin experience -- from sign up, to set up, to the dj action -- worked perfectly, and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or other fun event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

B Lo · Married on 03/31/2018

Easy, Professional, Experienced, Quality

Top Coin events was extraordinary! He was very open and very flexible, able to cater to all of needs and requests. He is super easy to work with, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Would definitely recommend using Top Coin Events for any event 10/10 times!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Bryan · Married on 12/30/2017

Great Wedding DJ

Tyler was the best! He was very easy to work with, gave us suggestions on songs based off the type of vibe we wanted for our wedding reception, and made sure everyone had fun. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Tyler is the best DJ I've ever encountered so naturally I wanted him to DJ my wedding. He is incredibly knowledgeable of music genres and has exquisite taste. He helped make it an amazing night. People danced all night long. Several guests told me afterward that they loved the music he played. He accommodated all of our requests. If you want to have the best event you can imagine you need to hire Top Coin Events.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/13/2017

The definition of professional, he has been the best DJ I've ever worked with. I've run numerous clubs in the downtown area and have worked with Tyler at them all. Not only has he been timely, organized, and presentable at all times, but the music that he brings to the table is spot on for whatever crowd is around. He is the perfect fit for any wedding with the variety of music he has at his fingertips.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Justin · Married on 02/25/2017

Tyler and the Top Coin Events team were professional, responsive to our needs and made our ceremony and reception one for the record books. I have been to and in many weddings over the years with a diverse mix of DJ's, some good and other not so memorable ones. Tyler was the best, kept the timing of the ceremony going and the dance floor on fire. It was never empty. Cannot thank him enough and would and have recommended him to anyone in need.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Top Coin Events 4

Adrianna · Married on 10/21/2016

Could not of picked a better Dj for our wedding! Tyler really listened to what music and vibe we were wanting. He also had really great ideas and input that I’m so glad we incorporated to our day. He kept the guest in the dance floor and made the planning and day of process very simple. I would highly recommend Tyler for any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • User4582877 · event on 11/12/2014

Tyler was amazing to work with for our event. I'm so glad I hired him, and you shouldn't hesitate to hire him either! He was prompt, professional, and did a great job DJing for our event. Tyler has an amazing selection of music, love the mixing, and he really was so friendly with our guests.

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • User4582962 · event on 11/12/2014

Tyler was awesome to work with and you should hire him now! He DJed for our corporate event and we are so glad we hired him! Tyler was responsive, prompt, and flexible. He worked with us on all of our needs and was very kind throughout the process. Tyler played great music, was expert with mixing, and very charming with our guests. I will be calling him for all of our future events.. Thank you, Tyler!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Robbie Dalley · Married on 03/15/2014

A professional with great people skills!

I have hired Top Coin for many top shelf events with a wide range of clients. The professionalism and attention to detail is evident at every event. Most importantly there’s always a sense of fun when Top Coin is part of the activities. Budget consciousness is always a concern and is never problem with this vendor.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Shay · Married on 06/16/2012

I would like to say how pleased we were with Tyler's performance at our wedding. We still have family and friends mention to us how much fun they had at the reception. Tyler was there for us the entire time and did an absolutely fantastic job. It was such a great experience that we would like to do it all over again. We highly recommend Tyler for your event. He is very professional and a great listener. He worked well with reception guest and all of the support staff involved. Tyler - You Rock!

Shay and Kim Santos

Sent on 04/22/2014

Heidi · Married on 07/29/2011

My husband and I met at a wedding at which Tyler was the DJ. We loved the music he played and the way he conducted the night so much that we just had to have him DJ our wedding too! We were able to get in contact with him, and even though he no longer even lived in the area, he still agreed to DJ our wedding. He was very flexible, professional, and most of all super fun! I could not have been happier with the music he provided and wonderful memories of our friends and family having a great time on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend Tyler to anyone looking for an AWESOME DJ!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • User4072098 · 2+ years ago

Tyler was very professional, enthusiastic and helpful. He played an integral role in making our wedding reception a success. The combination of great attitude and ability makes Tyler an asset in any event.

Sent on 04/30/2014

David · Married on 05/28/2011

I work in the wedding industry so I of course had very high expectations of our wedding entertainment. Tyler and Zentertainment surpassed them all. Tyler did a great job of following our wants and using his expertise and professionalism to create a perfect evening. The music kept the dance floor packed all night and his organization is what created a stress free evening for my wife and I. Tyler spent time with us in advance to make sure all the details were covered. It is so important to have a highly experienced wedding DJ at your event which is why we booked Tyler. Zentertainment brings a "vibe" of easy-going, but on task mentality and they are flexible to handle all the excitement that comes with a wedding. I would highly recommend Tyler and Zentertainment and I am so pleased that Tyler was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Tyler was a fantastic DJ. He was professional and experienced in his field. He did everything we asked him to do and didn't play anything we didn't want. He also allowed my "musically snobby" friends to direct the music selection and we even invited him out to celebrate with us after the reception. I would hire him again in a heartbeat to DJ any event I was hosting.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Tyler was incredible to work with! We loved his creativity and his ability to make us feel at ease. He went a long way to making our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 04/18/2014