Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering Reviews

123 Reviews for Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering

• Jamie

Jamie W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent Caterer and Planner

The tasting was amazing. The owner was very attentive and made sure all of my and my fiancé’s questions were thoroughly answered in a timely manner.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

We enjoyed you both. Glad we could meet you expectations and look forward to sharing in your day.

• Sara

Sara M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Natasha is awesome!

We had a terrific experience with Natasha and TBTS and would highly recommend to any other couples getting married in the DMV. The food was excellent--everyone at the wedding loved it, and even our most foodie friends complimented it! But what really helped make our day perfect were Natasha's Day of Coordinator services. She was incredibly helpful during our wedding planning, providing advice on etiquette and helpful suggestions, helping us keep track of what we needed to do, and she found an amazing florist who created incredibly beautiful bouquets and decor for the church and reception. During the day of our wedding, she and her team managed all of the logistics so that we could focus on one another and our guests and having an amazing day. For everything that TBTBS provided, we thought that we got an incredible value for our money. Natasha and everyone from her team we interacted with were incredibly professional and lovely, and we are so, so grateful that we were able to hire her for our wedding!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Sara and Mitch we enjoyed making your vision and dream day a reality through planning, catering, decor & design. You both made it very easy as well. It was truly our pleasure.
  • Floretta

Floretta M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding planner/decorations

Natasha and her team were very professional and made our vision for our wedding come true ! Everything was beautiful from the ceremony to the reception . We got so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

We so enjoyed bringing your visions to life. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of you special day.

• Seanai

Seanai · Married on 07/20/2019

Like family

Without Natasha our wedding would not have been possible. Thank you to Natasha and her team for they went above and beyond what we asked for. I (Bride) did not have to worry about a thing from food, decor and making sure loved ones were taken care of. She made us feel like family. Thank you Natasha.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Seanai & Lloyd, thanks for allowing us to bring the Southern American and Nigerian cuisines together under one roof. We are glad to have met our brand goal. We never want our clients to have to stress over the details of the day. We are also glad our creative partner Mary's Craft & Rentals could bring your floral vision to life. You all are stuck with me now:)
  • Lush

Lush C. · Married on 06/07/2019

Great Service

Working with TBTBS was a great experience. They were very accommodating and was extremely professional. It was pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Thanks Sade! We look forward to helping you make magic again in the near future. Always a pleasure!

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Team

Natasha, owner of TBTBS is AMAZING! I had been working with her for 2 years on my wedding; she has been patient with me, and kept me on task. She became family throughout this process, and I will forever be grateful for her support and assistance throughout the process. She was my caterer, planner, and decorator. I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT HER. My day was seamless and stress-free, the guests RAVED about her food, danced hard to the music, and she decorated the venue to the NINES! Everything went off without a hitch!

In addition to being a consummate professional, Natasha has relationships with lots of vendors she’s worked with before(DJ, cake, officiant, photography, etc)... I used vendors all recommended by her, and I was not disappointed. Each was a professional and feels like part of my family.

Seriously.... the BEST. I have all positive things to say.

Natasha was present for rehearsal and day-of to assist the bridal party through the day. She was a god-send. I forgot to iron the ladies robes, and forgot to buy a pretty dress hanger... she had it covered! She made sure we had food/drink in the room and were aware of the timeline of the day.

Our wedding day was the most perfect day of our lives, and I have Natasha and her crew to thank for that.

She will forever be part of my family. Seriously, ladies... she’s THE BOMB.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Mrs. Brittany you know how I feel about you and Tim so we would have had your day be nothing but what you envisioned plus some (You did give me a detailed PowerPoint 😉!) Wishing you both a long, happy and laughter filled marriage...Baby Shower Next?!? 🥰

M. Starr · Married on 05/25/2019

Memorial Service

This is second time we have used Too Blessed To Be Stressed services. Natasha has been warm, compassionate, and professional. The servers have been incredible. Arriving on time, taking charge, and seeing that all guests are cared for and accommodated. The church kitchen and Parrish Hall were immaculate. Definitely take charge people, you can sit back and enjoy your guests.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure to provide comfort through service in those hard times. We are grateful to be thought of. Peace and Blessings!

Renee S. · Married on 05/17/2019

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT!! PROFESSIONAL ! Customer service at its BEST!!! I will recommend you again and use again !!!! THE BEST Friendly and just a BLESSING!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

It was our pleasure Mrs. Renee. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your birthday celebration. We look forward to sharing the TBTBS experience with you again for your next special occasion.

Emily S. · Married on 05/04/2019

We loved Natasha and TBTBS

Thank you so much for catering our wedding! We had so much throughout the whole evening and everyone said the food was delicious from the appetizers (those shrimp and grits were amazing) to dinner itself. We are so glad to have found Natasha and TBTBS!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Emily thanks for allowing us to share our southern style cuisine with you and your family on such a special day.

Phillip · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Food & Wonderful Service

The food was incredible. Their menu was exactly what we were looking for for our event. Everyone was commenting on the food and eating everything up. The service was great, all the food came out at a good pace and everyone had their food in a timely manner.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Brunch is our favorite so this was so much fun for us. Thanks for allowing us to guide the day so that guest could have their personal omelettes. Wishing you both years of happiness and wedding bliss.

Maya S. · Married on 03/23/2019

Maya Selener

It was amazing! Natasha took care of all the food and beverage items so that I could pay full attention to the event without worries.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Too Blessed To Be Stressed Luxury Events & Catering's reply:

Maya, It was our pleasure. You and your team were a pleasure to serve and made it so easy. Look forward to sharing in future events with you.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/06/2018

Awesome Food! Awesome Decor!

Natasha and her Team were amazing!!! The whole experience was very professional and organized. The catering package we selected included the food, beverages, linen, china, bartenders, servers, just endless things and everything that you could think of!! The food was great and the price was very affordable. We did buffet style and at first, we were a little worried thinking about the long lines and how unorganized some buffets can look, but Natasha's team made sure that everything ran so smoothly! Natasha and her team also did our draping as well as our table centerpieces. It was so great to just let them do what they do and not have to worry about anything and everything turned out great!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Too Stressed To Be Blessed Catering is The BEST!!

If I could describe Too Blessed To Be Stressed Catering with one word, the word would be GREATNESS!! Natasha's professionalism, work ethic, attitude, and service are GREAT! From the moment I contacted Natasha regarding catering our wedding on November 3, 2018, she was nothing but GREAT! All of our guests raved about the food and service Too Blessed To Be Stressed Catering provided for our wedding. No doubt, they are the BEST!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • I

Ivy S. · Married on 10/19/2018

Too Blessed to Be Stressed truly embodies their name. They were such a blessing to me and made my day stress free!

I think I was the most unorganized bride and the latest, but you could never tell that I was problematic. Natasha provides exemplary, seamless service. She was helpful, her staff were super friendly and the food was DELICIOUS!!! The linen and decor were top notch! Also I had no idea what linen to choose and Natasha handled it all for me! Thank you so much Natasha for making my day special and for being there for me! We are beyond grateful!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Janice · Married on 09/29/2018

To Blessed to Be Stressed recently catered my niece's wedding. Natasha and her team were absolutely the best! From start to finish every detail was handled professionally. The staff was awesome, especially Greta. We could not have asked for more. The food was just out of this world - absolutely the best catered meal I have ever had!!! The appetizers, dinner, candy and dessert buffets all were fabulous. The next day we could not stop talking about how good the food was and how many people cleaned their plates! We were so impressed, we are ordering for our Thanksgiving dinner.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Robin · Married on 09/29/2018

TBTBS made my Sons wedding day so special from beginning to end. Words can’t express the gratitude of the hard work put into the decor, food and venue. This is one for the books job well done y’all put your heart in this one.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Experience

Natasha and Greta was very professional and helpful when needed. Whenever you have a questions,she would respond right away. The food was delicious,my guest enjoyed it and they also like the candy/dessert station. I would recommend using them for wedding and other events.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sherri · Married on 09/13/2018

I'm so glad that we used TBTBS for our wedding! Natasha, the owner is very professional and personable who understood and helped me with my vision on our special day. She is a bit pricey, but fair, and as they say, you get what you pay for. The food was delicious and her staff did a wonderful job with the setting up, decorating the tables and keeping everything flowing. Everyone enjoyed the food and raved about how beautiful everything was. I can't really thank her and her staff enough. I would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Richard · Married on 07/08/2018

TBTBS team was most professional and served us well during our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration They were very detailed, affordable, and the food was scrumptious. We highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Natasha and her entire team were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! They handled every little detail for us the day of so that my husband and I could enjoy everything to the fullest! They also put their own little touches on the decor as surprises to us - the doors behind the cake cutting area had our initials hanging on them, they brought a big bouquet of white flowers to use as a centerpiece for the buffet tables, etc. - not a single thing was overlooked by Natasha and her team! Quality of the food & open bar was outstanding - we had several compliments from the guests about how impressed they were. They were highly attentive to both my husband and I as well as all of our guests all night, making sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

I really enjoyed working with Natasha. She is very down-to-earth, realistic and easy to communicate with. She was never too busy to answer my call or reply to an email. Our wedding meal was amazing! People are still talking about it! We love that we were able to take the leftovers home with us. During our planning process she was very flexible regarding scheduling. She also worked with other vendors to provide quotes based on pictures we showed her to help our vision come to life. I plan to use TBTBS Catering for all of my future catering needs and strongly encourage you to do the same!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Aisha · Married on 06/10/2018

Natasha was such a blessing to work with you guys rock all my guests said the food was great

Sent on 06/13/2018

Pamela · event on: 05/25/2018

We were extremely pleased with how our event was handled. They were completely professional from beginning to end. And the food was fantastic! We highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Patrina · event on: 05/20/2018

Natasha and her team are amazing! They make it look so easy and definitely take all of the stress out of throwing a fabulous party. The professionalism and the poise of Natasha and her team make them among the best in the business, and I will absolutely use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Adrienne · Married on 05/19/2018

I was very pleased with the quality of service from this caterer. My guests can't stop talking about how delicious the food was! They were able to offer me an affordable menu within a very short period of time and I greatly appreciated it. I've referred TBTBS to my guests and will use them again for other events.

Sent on 05/23/2018