Tony the Entertainer, LLC Reviews

Tony the Entertainer, LLC 3
Tony the Entertainer, LLC 4
Tony the Entertainer, LLC 5

Christa Steiner · Married on 04/13/2019

Tony is the BEST Entertainer!

Tony is so great. I so appreciated he met with us in person at a time convenient for us which made things so comfortable. He had great recommendations when we were feeling indecisive. There's nothing worse than a super cheesy wedding DJ and Tony is nothing cheesy. Tony has such a talent for what he does. We received a ton of compliments throughout the evening and even days after. He had the crowd engaged, kept them on the dance floor and was the perfect amount of DJ instruction and just music to dance to. I can't recommend him enough, he's truly an Entertainer!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kim Pham · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding DJ!

We were so lucky that we found Tony through our wedding venue package with Tercero by Aldea! He had great enthusiasm, helped us picked out some songs, listened to our preferences, and played great music that kept the dance floor going all night long! Our guests even commented on how great he was! Music was really important to us, and Tony exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • xandraNorton6922

xandraNorton6922 · Married on 03/09/2019

The best DJ ever

Wow! I can’t say enough good things about Tony. He MADE our wedding. He truly knows his craft. He’s not just a DJ, he is the best MC you could ask for. Everyone I talked to during and even days after the wedding, continuously sang his praises and said they have never been to wedding with such a great DJ. From the music he played during the ceremony, to the games he played with our guests during dinner so we could get some time to eat, to our private last dance, he really nailed it!!! I recommend Tony to everyone I meet. I can’t wait to have another event where I can hire him again. If your lucky enough to have Tony at your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Tony the Entertainer, LLC 6
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/26/2019

Fun and Entertaining! Truly great to work with

I loved working with Tony! My husband and I instantly connected with him and had SO much fun picking our music. He made the entire experience enjoyable. He had great suggestions for games to play during the reception that all ended up being big hits! WE LOVE TONY!!! He was adaptable to the audience and to requests. He even downloaded a song during the wedding that was special to a couple friends of mine. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/02/2018

THE entertainer!

Tony is the best!! It’s true!! Not only is he just super chill and friendly, easy to work with—he really is a Master of ceremonies. Tony understands how to manage crowds and keep a good vibe going. But he is also super professional and able to manage the flow of a wedding and work together with other vendors in order to pull off beautiful weddings. He had so many great ideas and advice that we had never considered or heard of which we implemented into our wedding and it really made it so much better. Tony, the best, the entertainer!

Tony the Entertainer, LLC 12
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Tony the Entertainer, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! You two and your guests made it very easy. Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!
  • Ashley

Ashley Shively · Married on 10/14/2018

Best DJ and Very Budget Friendly

I had a really difficult time finding a reputable DJ but I had met Tony at my venues grand opening. So when I voices my concern of not finding a DJ they recommend Tony to us. Tony was awesome!! I was very specific in what I wanted and maybe a little too organized but he didn’t seem to mind. He was very thorough and made sure everything went off without a hitch!! All my guests had a fantastic night and most actually danced thanks to Tony’s skills!! The games he suggested were fun for everyone and I highly recommend his services for anyone looking.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Blake · Married on 10/13/2018

This guy is awesome, had the best wedding and time. Nothing but great vibes and service! Loved him!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Tim

Tim Knorr · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Tony is amazing!

DJ Tony is the BEST! Seriously. He is so energetic, charismatic, and really knows how to run a wedding reception. He played all the right tunes, got everyone out dancing, and ran the whole thing without a single problem. I can't recommend him enough. From the moment you meet Tony, you know you are going to throw a great party. He did all of our requests, and worked with us to decide the rest of those important songs. He is amazing! Thanks Tony!

Tony the Entertainer, LLC 13
    Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 04/07/2018

Tony is THE BEST! I can't imagine a DJ more well suited for weddings. We used his services for the whole event- ceremony cocktail hour and reception. He did such a great job reading the crowd and making sure that he played music that all of our guests would enjoy. His energy was absolutely contagious! At one point he was even out on the dance floor making sure everyone knew the moves to the Electric Slide, it was awesome!
    He did a great job keeping the reception on schedule and was professional, yet fun. I would recommend Tony to anyone getting married in the Phoenix area. He was amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Tony the Entertainer, LLC's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You two are awesome! Congrats again! Also, a big shout out to Apollo Productions for helping put everything together leading up to the big day.

samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

Tony was an absolute lifesaver for us! We had a different DJ booked originally through our venue, and there were problems with them about 3 weeks before our wedding, and luckily Tony was available! I am so happy we switched to him; he was a blast to work with. We met with him beforehand and he really made sure to cover everything we wanted for the big day. He is definitely the perfect person for a wedding DJ, he is so friendly and outgoing and gets people dancing. I cannot recommend him enough! Thanks so much Tony!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/09/2018

We chose Tony the Entertainer for our DJ and the positive energy he exuded the entire night was perfect and made the reception run so smoothly. We met with him once prior to the wedding and gave him songs / genres we liked. The night of the reception, it was as if he knew exactly the kind of mood we wanted for each part of the reception. He not only puts time and effort into finding the right songs for each moment, but also really cares about his clients and I could tell he was so happy for my husband and I that day. Thanks Tony!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Shelbie · Married on 11/11/2017

Tony is the best! He made our wedding incredible! Yes the man! If you want your wedding to he smooth and fun hire him!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Laurynn · Married on 11/05/2017

He made the night a huge party! Everyone loved him!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

So fun! Did such a great job! Would defiantly recommend him to anyone and everyone! Just an all around personable guy! And keeps everything on track!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/15/2017

Tony is wonderful. I actually initially didn’t want a DJ at the wedding. From previous experiences, DJs can be too cheesy and over-the-top. I was just going to do an iTunes playlist and have that be that. But my mother insisted we have a DJ and Evelyn at Aldea Weddings thought Tony would be a perfect fit for us. She was right! He was just too great. Despite the fact that my partner (now husband) and I live in Boston, and the wedding was held in Phoenix, Tony was able to make it work. We met with him during a visit to AZ and he immediately picked up on my husband’s and my different personalities and tastes. He immediately knew what I wanted while also throwing in suggestions to make my hubby (and in the end, everyone) happy. We ended up giving him a list of must-play songs, as well as samples of songs we’d like to have played. But we also told him to throw in songs that guests might like, because by this point, we trusted him and knew he would keep things on point. He was also extremely patient with my back-and-forth and indecisiveness. Come the day of, Tony did a heck of a job — he nailed it — and we’re still hearing compliments more than a week later. He made things classy, yet a lot of fun. And his “newlywed game” was a real hit! “Whose idea was that?” guests were asking us. Tony is a super nice guy who was the perfect MC and DJ for our event. He’s very easy to work with, communicates over phone, in person, text, Facebook, email — whatever you want, and a total sweetheart. Would highly recommend to anyone planning an event, and we hope our family and friends will use him for functions in the future. (And you should, too!) Thank you, Tony! You’re the best!!! Much love.

Tony the Entertainer, LLC 14
    Tony the Entertainer, LLC 20
    Tony the Entertainer, LLC 21
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Celeste · Married on 09/30/2017

Tony is seriously amazing!!!!! We had him as our DJ and MC for our wedding and he didn't miss a beat...literally and figuratively! We met to go over song choices, genres, etc a few weeks before the wedding and he was able to understand the feel we wanted for each part of the reception. I knew he was going to be good from all the great reviews I read about him, but it was totally different having him there and seeing home in action. There was so much going on that day and he just took care of everything so I didn't need to think about what we were supposed to be doing next. He came to check on us every now and then to see how we were liking the flow and how we were feeling timing-wise. He has the perfect laidback and fun personality to make everyone feel comfortable and have a great time! We got so many compliments from guests on the music and the DJ. It's one thing to get compliments about the music we picked out, and it's another thing to get compliments about the DJ and how fun and personable he was! EXTREMELY happy bride here. Speaking as one of the WORST worryers ever, I didn't have anything to stress over and I was able to just enjoy the day and let Tony do his thing. HIGHLY recommend! You won't be disappointed, fellow stressers! :)

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/08/2017

There are not enough words for me to describe how amazing Tony is!! He made my wedding the most perfect and fun day I could ever imagine. He is so personal, involved, flexible and organized. He brought a presence to the night that helped everyone know what was happening and have the most fun they could possibly have! I don't know what I would have done without him. He put my mind at ease and knew how to guide me through every second on my wedding. If you want your wedding/event to be smooth and pack with fun then book Tony! So many of my guests mentioned how awesome he was. He truly made made special day perfect from start to finish. I could go on for days about all the things that make him the most perfect dj/entertainer for any event but long story short: HIRE HIM ASAP! I can guarantee that you won't regret it! I want to get married all over again purely so I can party with Tony one more night! He will be my first call for any future events in the future. Thank you so much Tony!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Tony the Entertainer, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jacquelyn!! Or, should I say Mrs. Wullkotte! :) It really was my pleasure to help make your night special. I am so happy you had a great time! Thank you again.

Judy · Married on 09/03/2017

Tony was so amazing to us on our wedding night. So accommodating and caring. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Pon · Married on 03/25/2017

Tony's a great guy and a very professional DJ. Have all your songs ready and be prepared to have the best time of your life.

Sent on 04/10/2017

shaina · Married on 03/05/2017

Tony is amazing! Definely the best choice we ever made. He is professional and so energic. He kept the party alive and even danced with us. He knows how to read the crowd and what songs to play based on the guests. Our guests even came up to us telling us how great the dj was:)

Sent on 04/04/2017

Tony the Entertainer, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shaina! You guys are awesome!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/01/2017

Book him now

Tony was AMAZING! From our original meeting to the big day, he was great. Tony really understood the fun-vibe that we were going for on our day. His games during dinner were so fun and all of our guests had a blast watching and participating. Multiple guests would come up to me throughout the night and ask about him. HE IS THE BEST. I'm recommending him for all of my friends and family weddings in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Crystal · Married on 03/09/2017

Tony did an excellent job! I had several people come up to me and compliment our choice for DJ.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Tony the Entertainer, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you guys had a great time!