Tony Santana Cigar Company Reviews

26 | Bayonne, NJ

26 Reviews for Tony Santana Cigar Company

Danielle Clossey · Married on 11/30/2019

Guest favorite!

I did everything over phone and email with them and they were also a breeze to work with! All of our guest loved this! Dan, Dan and Daryl were fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary V Boyce · Married on 10/19/2019

Big Hit!!!

These guys were a big hit at our wedding. So glad we booked them. Super easy to deal with and very competitive prices too!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Tony Santana Cigar Company's reply:

Thank you very much. We appreciate it. Remember to email me your picture for my special gift to you.
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

Tony Santata Cigars was a special treat for all our guests!

Tony Santana was a great addition to our wedding. He was friendly and professional. All the guests were excited to get custom rolled cigars during cocktail hour. He was very willing to explain the process to any of our guests that were interested. He had a variety of packages and we opted for 125. With 130 guests, this seemed to be enough. HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Tony Santana Cigar Company's reply:

Thank you so much. Appreciate the great review. Remember to email me picture for my wedding gift to you.
    Congratulations
    Tony

Kelsey Sweeney · Married on 04/28/2019

Great service and experience!

Tony Santana Co was so great and a really fun experience for our guests! The guests could not believe we had a cigar roller and it was such a great option instead of traditional favors!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Tony Santana Cigar Company's reply:

Thank you. We appreciate everything Your wedding was a lot of fun. Your family and guest were a pleasure experience for us and thank you for including us in your special day

Jeremy Boyd · Married on 09/23/2018

The best idea to have at a wedding is Tony's Cigar Company!

The best icing on the cake to a wedding was having Tony Santana Cigar company at it! Everyone was raving about him and his cigars! I absolutely recommend bringing him to your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Tony Santana Cigar Company's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate it. Remember to email us your picture for me wedding gift custom humidor.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Tony

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2018

A huge thank you to Tony Santana Cigar company. I hired Tony Santana for approximately 1.5 hours to be there both for my Viennese Hour and some of the after party. My husband and his friends loved the roller, and my father's friends who are avid cigar lovers were very impressed. The roller took the time to speak with my uncle and give him clear instructions on what he was doing, and the personalized labels were a nice touch. Tony was a pleasure to work with. I kept changing the time of the roller, and he worked with me to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jennie · Married on 10/13/2017

What a hit! We hired Tony to come during our dessert hour and after party for our wedding and our guests LOVED it! Such a unique addition to the end of our wedding night. My husbands only complaint was that, because our guests enjoyed the cigars so much, he didn't get any to take home for his collection! Great quality and very easy to work with. We can't wait to receive our personalized humidor!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/07/2017

This guy is great he is worth the price and is very affordable. He knows what he is doing and knows what he is talking about

Sent on 10/28/2017

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

A huge thank you to the Tony Santana Cigar Company for making our wedding day so special! The level of service, professionalism and quality of tobacco provided was truly unparalleled. I had booked "The Art of Cigar Making and Tobacco Mixology Performance" as a surprise for my husband and his groomsmen directly through Tony himself. He was prompt, resourceful and accommodating right from the beginning. My husband and his groomsmen couldn't have been more pleased with the care and craftsmanship! And neither could the rest of our guests. We received numerous compliments of high praise. Guests who don't normally enjoy cigars, took them home by the bunches. Our highest recommendation for The Tony Santana Cigar Company! The Tony Santana experience is the perfect addition to any wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Diana · Married on 06/25/2017

Let me start... They were there on time, way before the time plan, which was great! Then they started getting ready and as soon my guest saw them, they got crazy. They did a great job and everyone in my wedding were so happy. They were really polite and answered all the questions people were asking. Cigars were great too, my husband say he smoked one was a little sweet and he liked it. Perfect service. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Unfortunately was too crazy to run over there myself but received tons of compliments and got alot of cigars to take home and enjoy. Cant wait for our personlized humidor!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Tony Santana Cigar Rolling Company attend our wedding reception as my 'wedding gift' for my now husband. It was a surprise to him and to our guests. Truth be told, it MADE our wedding. Our wedding was attended primarily by family and older family at that. It was also a daytime wedding so having Tony Santana Cigar rolling was an event and made up for it not being a 'club like' wedding.
    His set up and display was fascinating just to watch. Tony himself was extremely pleasant, sociable and kind to all of our guests and I even have a photo of him lighting the cigar for my husband. Our guests raved about the flavor of his cigars and congregated around him. Both of our families love cigars (men and women alike!) so when they complimented the taste and rolling, I was so relieved because they are connoisseurs.
    An added delight for me was the fact Tony wasn't the MOST expensive cigar rolling company I found but I went with them because they were so responsive and had great reviews. I'm elated I booked them. They were on time and again, the feedback I've received from my guests has been resoundingly positive.
    Also, my husband still brags about having him at our wedding. He loved it! And as an added gift, Tony sent us a cigar holder with a photo we selected from our wedding to be printed on the lid. It's stunningly beautiful. We received it last night and my husband was thrilled. He loves it.

I cannot recommend Tony Santana Cigar Rolling enough. They literally made my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Pavitra · Married on 03/18/2016

I booked Tony Santana Cigars for my wedding on 03/18/2016 at the Liberty House in Jersey City, NJ. Tony Santana and his team were expert cigar rollers and I would highly recommend them for any occasion. They were one of the main highlights during my reception. They were informative and knowledgeable in their craft and provided hand rolled cigars to my guests with custom made labels which had our name and wedding date printed on the label (classy touch). Daniel and his son were professional and accommodating to our guests who had a wide array of questions for the cigar rollers. Tony Santana has a professional demeanor and a very charismatic attitude, I suggest everyone to book him for any occasion in which you want the event to be a memorable experience.

Sent on 04/03/2016
  • lydia

lydia · Married on 01/17/2015

This was the perfect touch to our wedding! It was such a hit! The men were perfectly on time and ready to roll! They were very friendly and did a wonderful job! I contacted them to make custom wrappers and without questions asked we worked together to make it happen!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Kim · Married on 10/18/2014

Tony Santana was amazing, it was perfect for my daughters wedding and people are still talking about it!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jeniffer · Married on 10/10/2014

I booked Tony Santana to roll cigars at my wedding as a surprise wedding gift for my husband. Prior to the big day Tony was amazing! I don't know anything about cigars and he answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was taking up his time. On my wedding day he was fabulous! My guests were able to enjoy an experience like no other. I loved that I was able to send him a list of names that he could print on customized labels for our groomsman, family & friends. My husband was thrilled to be able to have cigars with his friends & family - ladies, this is bonus wife points! I highly recommend Tony Santana for your upcoming event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Adam · Married on 09/18/2014

The Aberdeen PBA 163 used Tony Santana Cigar rolling services for Aberdeen PBA 163 Cigar night. Hands down, the highest quality cigar I have ever smoked and I've personnaly smoked a $75 cigar so I believe I know what I'm talking about. Showed up and put on a show like no other utilizing cigars infused with scotch and cognac... I would highly recommend Tony and his staff to be at your next wedding or corporate event... Thank you Tony for exceeding our expectations look forward to more events with you!!

Warm regards,

Adam Saber, Event Producer
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment
    www.AdamSaber.com

Sent on 09/20/2014

Meredith · Married on 02/22/2014

We were so happy to have Tony at our wedding. He arrived an hour early, set up and stayed until the end of the wedding. The guests were extremely impressed with the cigars, presentation and Tony's knowledge of the cigars. I saw friends and family members who do not normally smoke cigars enjoying a smoke. I would recommend Tony to any of my friends and family members who would like a cigar bar at their wedding or event.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Maria · Married on 08/25/2012

This was such a cool and fun enhancement to our wedding! My husband and I got married on Sat 8/25/12 and were so excited and happy to have been able to have Tony and his wife be a part of our special day! Thank you Tony Santana for such an amazing evening. You bring such a great experience to an event and are very good at what you do. I wanted something special and memorable for my wedding that was different and you definitely provided that. I am in the wedding/event industry and found Tony Santana working at one of the events I attended 2 years ago and knew from then on, that I had to have him at my wedding. It is such a unique and special touch, especially having a few guests that are cigar lovers, but also given as gift for my husband and father-in-law. The planning process was very easy and smooth. It was exactly what we expected and even more. Mr. Santana offers wonderful packages to choose from with amazing prices. He also gave us anniversary cigars for my husband and I and name engraved cigars for our bridal party. This is such a great way to add a little unique touch to any special event. We highly recommend Tony Santana and his service and were more than pleased with the entire outcome. I will be sure to recommend his services to all we know! Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 10/30/2012

albert · Married on 06/23/2012

Tony recently rolled cigars at my daughter's wedding at the beautiful Ashford Estate. Everyone was so impressed....no one had seen this before....He made the day more special and gave me a chance to share a quiet moment or two with over a cigar with my new son-in-law and his groomsmen. The cigars were perfect....Tony is a real class act....he will make your event more significant.

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • Cherie

Cherie · Married on 05/07/2011

I can’t say that I saw or was even present for the presentation. (as the bride I had too much going on around me). What I can say is: I contacted about 10 cigar vendors around NJ and Tony Santana was by far the most reasonability priced and the nicest. Everyone LOVED it! The men at my wedding haven’t stopped talking about it. There is even a picture of three guys in front of the roller making “wow faces” like they just struck gold. It is a really nice touch and the guys liked it so much that all of the soon-to-be married guys at my wedding took his card to hire him for their own wedding.
    This is a very unique service, people love it and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/21/2011

toni · Married on 06/15/2010

(tonysantanacigarcompany.com). Details are below.

Testimonials

My experience with the Tony Santana Cigar Rolling service. I have worked with Tony several times and have always been extremely pleased with his professionalism and enthusiasm; his presentation is top notch. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to add a special touch to any event. Nella Cicchino The Landmark

Sent on 09/10/2010

tony · Married on 05/06/2009

Testimonials 9/25/10 Macon, Georgia
    Hey Tony,

Thanks so much! You did a great job and were the main attraction of the party. Anyway, I hope you had a safe flight back home. Thank you for everything you did for us. You made Kristin and I feel like royalty on our special day. I keep getting pics sent to my phone every hour with either Kristin or I with someone with our cigars. You have my word, I will forward your info to many of our friends that will be tying the knot soon. I'm sure you get this all the time, but your service made a lasting impression upon our friends and family at our reception!

Forever Grateful,

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Griffin

Sent on 09/09/2010

3.5

He was very nice prepared,organized and on time..he was a great hit with the men and the ladies. He was great touch to the wedding was impressed with his work.will use Tony again.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Steven · Married on 06/25/2011

1.4
      0.5

Cigars were great, but don't count on them to be there on time. Not only were they an hour late, but they did not provide the promised personalized cigars or dipping services. Our day was almost perfect, but Tony S. definitely put a damper on it. My best man called Tony directly on his cell phone when 2 girls showed up with pre-rolled cigars and there was no one there to roll them. Tony was not only unprofessional but actually laughed at him on the phone. Good cigars but terrible business people.

Sent on 05/07/2012