Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Reviews

39 | Cleveland, OH

39 Reviews for Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band

39 Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Reviews

Katherine · Married on 09/22/2018

One of the best decisions I made in planning our wedding was hiring this band. Tony is an incredibly kind person, easy to work with, responsive and has the utmost professionalism. The band played phenomenally and our guests are still talking about how great the music was. Thank you, Tony and band for the wonderful experience - you helped make our wedding reception one for the ages!!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

The Discovery Band was amazing! They were incredibly professional. We requested a few songs for our parents and they played them all! My family and friends were dancing all evening. Picking this band was the best decision for John and I to celebrate our day! They are the best! Thank you Discovery Band!

Carly · Married on 10/04/2017

I loved working with Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for our company's 25th Anniversary Party! Tony was easy to plan with and understood what we were looking for out of the band and delivered exactly that! Even though it was a corporate party, we had people dancing all night! Very professional and awesome music!

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

This band was better than I could have ever asked for! The music had my family and friends dancing into the early morning of the next day. Tony was extremely professional and anticipated my needs before I even knew what I wanted or needed. The vocalists were incredible. There isn't a band I would recommend more to a bride to be.

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

The Discovery Band was all that I had hoped for & more for my recent wedding reception. Tony was great to work with & responsive to my requests. I highly recommend this band to anyone who wants a reception/party with a lot of variety. The band was awesome!

maureen · Married on 07/29/2017

This band is hands down the best not only in cleveland area but EVERYWHERE!!! We would HIGJLY recommend them!!! If you want your guest to have a fun enjoyable party, and one to be remembered as the best time then I would suggest you hire the discovery band!!! I could go on and on about the band They are the greatest!!

Robert · Married on 06/24/2017

Everyone loved the band! They got the crowd up dancing and we had many compliments on the band! They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Robert. It was a pleasure working with you and your support group to make your event successful. We look forward to serving you a again in the future. Tony Quarles

Charles · Married on 05/14/2017

Sub peril, a touch of elegant,class,and right on time.
    Guarantee you will never forget the outstanding music and sound.
    Count on me you deserve all prompts.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Sue · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a great experience with Tony and the band. First - they are truly an amazing band! We had so many people tell us how much they loved them - they had people dancing all night. Also - they were very organized and helpful. We met with Tony to talk about what we wanted prior to the wedding, and he executed perfectly. They honestly made the night. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Tony and the Discovery Band for making an unforgettable evening!!

Kathy · Married on 10/15/2016

Book Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band and you won't be disappointed! Very professional from the music to their look. We were on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Thank you Mrs.Lovich

Valerie · Married on 08/06/2016

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did an outstanding job and exceeded our expectations! They made our experience painless from the first phone call to the last and were always available to answer any questions or even make recommendations. They had our guests on the dance floor all night long and everyone had nothing but great things to say about them. They helped make our day a memorable one and I would highly recommend them, hands down! Our wedding was Great Gatsby themed and the band dressed the part with their black and white suits. The most important thing to me, was making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and having a ball, and I can say they made it happen! So thank you again to Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for making our night one to remember!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Thank you, Valerie, you are the best Tony

The five stars should be enough said. This band puts on an amazing show. They can take you to Motown all the way to Maroon 5 and anywhere in between! Extremely professional and flexible, they definitely will make sure you have everything you need to make the day special.

Just be careful, if you are not into dancing much, you are going to get dragged on the floor when they play!

Tony and his band were absolutely amazing!!! We could not have been happier. They not only played all songs we requested and avoided all songs we did not want to hear but they kept the party going all night. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the band was and all 270 of our guests were dancing the entire time. Everyone was so talented (and so nice!!) - they could not have been better. We would recommend this band to anyone!

ron · Married on 03/19/2016

I have used this band a couple of times the price was great for all the services provided. They are excellent.

They were excellent. When the dance floor is hopping from the time they start until the time they stopped, you know it is a success.

Glen · Married on 11/14/2015

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band was absolutely perfect in every way. Everyone at the wedding complimented me on how fantastic the band was. If I ever needed another band to play at an event it would only be Tony. I can't thank them enough.

The Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band were absolutely Phenomenal!!
    They kept the crowd dancing all night.
    During the evening our guests came to me and kept asking; Who is the band? Even the coordinator from the Hyatt Regency took notes for future referrals!
    I'm sure I will get lots of phone calls asking for their number.

Enid · Married on 07/18/2015

Tony was such a pleasure to work with. He got the guests up and dancing the whole evening.
    The bride and groom were thrilled!!!!!

I work with Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Saturday evening. I am a wedding planner and work with many different bands in the Cleveland area. This band really rocked the dance floor! My client was thrilled and so was I! I highly recommend hiring this band for a high energy dance band.

joe · Married on 10/04/2014

Tony and his Discovery Band are an outstanding group of professionals.
    It rare that you find a band that knows how to play to venue space and type like these guys do.
    They do a lot of upfront work planning and thinking through what the client is looking for, make great suggestions and execute flawlessly.
    They are a hard working band that is extremely talented and classy.
    Hard to find these days.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you Angla & Joe for the wonderful review. We work hard to make our customers happy. Hope to see you soon at one of our special events. Tony Quarles

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. I read an article on Tony in the Plain Dealer and contacted him about our event. Our wedding reception was at the Arcade which is unique and beautiful but can also pose an issue with the sound. Tony assured me that it would be great and it was. The music made the party. People are still talking about the band. They were professional and fun and had everyone up and dancing. Tony was easy to reach and it was easy working with him. I am so grateful that I saw the article on him.This is a talented band at an affordable price. Thank you Tony and The Discovery Band.

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

The band was absolutely wonderful!!! I didn't have to worry about providing a song list (although I could have if wanted) because they were very good at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. Wedding guests are still talking about how good they were!!

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band was awesome. We danced to every song. They were very accommodating and played a variety. From our event I know someone else booked them for a wedding.

Kevin · Married on 04/26/2013

Tony and the band were awesome at our wedding! They played all night and had the dance floor packed from the start of the night till the end!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band's reply:

Thank you Kevin for your review, Discovery works very hard to meet our customers needs. Good luck and thanks again Tony Quarles