38 Reviews for Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band

Learning New Songs (2)
MC (2)
Lighting (2)
30 Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Reviews

I loved working with Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for our company's 25th Anniversary Party! Tony was easy to plan with and understood what we were looking for out of the band and delivered exactly that! Even though it was a corporate party, we had people dancing all night! Very professional and awesome music!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was better than I could have ever asked for! The music had my family and friends dancing into the early morning of the next day. Tony was extremely professional and anticipated my needs before I even knew what I wanted or needed. The vocalists were incredible. There isn't a band I would recommend more to a bride to be.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Discovery Band was all that I had hoped for & more for my recent wedding reception. Tony was great to work with & responsive to my requests. I highly recommend this band to anyone who wants a reception/party with a lot of variety. The band was awesome!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is hands down the best not only in cleveland area but EVERYWHERE!!! We would HIGJLY recommend them!!! If you want your guest to have a fun enjoyable party, and one to be remembered as the best time then I would suggest you hire the discovery band!!! I could go on and on about the band They are the greatest!!

Profile Picture maureen, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Everyone loved the band! They got the crowd up dancing and we had many compliments on the band! They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Sub peril, a touch of elegant,class,and right on time.
Guarantee you will never forget the outstanding music and sound.
Count on me you deserve all prompts.

Profile Picture Charles, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a great experience with Tony and the band. First - they are truly an amazing band! We had so many people tell us how much they loved them - they had people dancing all night. Also - they were very organized and helpful. We met with Tony to talk about what we wanted prior to the wedding, and he executed perfectly. They honestly made the night. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Tony and the Discovery Band for making an unforgettable evening!!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Book Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band and you won't be disappointed! Very professional from the music to their look. We were on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did an outstanding job and exceeded our expectations! They made our experience painless from the first phone call to the last and were always available to answer any questions or even make recommendations. They had our guests on the dance floor all night long and everyone had nothing but great things to say about them. They helped make our day a memorable one and I would highly recommend them, hands down! Our wedding was Great Gatsby themed and the band dressed the part with their black and white suits. The most important thing to me, was making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and having a ball, and I can say they made it happen! So thank you again to Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for making our night one to remember!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The five stars should be enough said. This band puts on an amazing show. They can take you to Motown all the way to Maroon 5 and anywhere in between! Extremely professional and flexible, they definitely will make sure you have everything you need to make the day special.

Just be careful, if you are not into dancing much, you are going to get dragged on the floor when they play!

Profile Picture User6998088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony and his band were absolutely amazing!!! We could not have been happier. They not only played all songs we requested and avoided all songs we did not want to hear but they kept the party going all night. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the band was and all 270 of our guests were dancing the entire time. Everyone was so talented (and so nice!!) - they could not have been better. We would recommend this band to anyone!

Profile Picture User6853265, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I have used this band a couple of times the price was great for all the services provided. They are excellent.

Profile Picture ron, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were excellent. When the dance floor is hopping from the time they start until the time they stopped, you know it is a success.

Profile Picture User6065552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band was absolutely perfect in every way. Everyone at the wedding complimented me on how fantastic the band was. If I ever needed another band to play at an event it would only be Tony. I can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Glen, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band were absolutely Phenomenal!!
They kept the crowd dancing all night.
During the evening our guests came to me and kept asking; Who is the band? Even the coordinator from the Hyatt Regency took notes for future referrals!
I'm sure I will get lots of phone calls asking for their number.

Profile Picture User5527750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony was such a pleasure to work with. He got the guests up and dancing the whole evening.
The bride and groom were thrilled!!!!!

Profile Picture Enid, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I work with Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band Saturday evening. I am a wedding planner and work with many different bands in the Cleveland area. This band really rocked the dance floor! My client was thrilled and so was I! I highly recommend hiring this band for a high energy dance band.

Profile Picture User5277148, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony and his Discovery Band are an outstanding group of professionals.
It rare that you find a band that knows how to play to venue space and type like these guys do.
They do a lot of upfront work planning and thinking through what the client is looking for, make great suggestions and execute flawlessly.
They are a hard working band that is extremely talented and classy.
Hard to find these days.

Profile Picture joe, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. I read an article on Tony in the Plain Dealer and contacted him about our event. Our wedding reception was at the Arcade which is unique and beautiful but can also pose an issue with the sound. Tony assured me that it would be great and it was. The music made the party. People are still talking about the band. They were professional and fun and had everyone up and dancing. Tony was easy to reach and it was easy working with him. I am so grateful that I saw the article on him.This is a talented band at an affordable price. Thank you Tony and The Discovery Band.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The band was absolutely wonderful!!! I didn't have to worry about providing a song list (although I could have if wanted) because they were very good at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. Wedding guests are still talking about how good they were!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony Quarles and The Discovery Band was awesome. We danced to every song. They were very accommodating and played a variety. From our event I know someone else booked them for a wedding.

Profile Picture User4349927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tony and the band were awesome at our wedding! They played all night and had the dance floor packed from the start of the night till the end!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have used Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band for two weddings and several Masonic Lodge Events and they are always wonderful! Tony, as well as the other band members, is very professional and easy to work with. The band plays a variety of music and will play whatever is appropriate and requested for the occasion. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Marcia, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

This review is long overdue. My husband and I were watching our wedding video and it prompted me to share this now. Having Tony Quarles and the Discovery Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I had first seen them perform at my friend's wedding the year before and knew that one day they would perform at my wedding as well. Tony was wonderful to work with during the planning process. I live in Columbus so I had to communicate either by phone or email, which he was always prompt, friendly, and most of all helpful. He helped create a perfect timeline and really put me at ease. On the wedding day the emcee was great and made everything go smoothly. Their performance was amazing! They truly are all talented performers and musicians. The band really helped to make the entire evening elegant and most of all fun! Everyone was on the dance floor. I would highly recommend this band above all others in NEO!

Stefanie & Jeff