Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Daniel · Married on 05/24/2015

Tony was a great help and provided excellent service especially with the photo booth package that one loves. Thanks for a great job!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Thanks to you both. The pleasure was all mine. -Tony

Cierra · Married on 05/23/2015

great guy! Really made my wedding a fun party

Sent on 05/25/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

A Party it was. Thank You for the great review.

Christina · Married on 05/10/2015

Tony did everything we asked and more! He was very willing to let us give suggestions and he was always great when meeting and communicating. We were concerned about having a dj at our wedding because it was at a Christian camp and the music had to be completely appropriate - Tony exceeded our expectations! We are so thankful to him for getting the party started and keeping it going :)

Sent on 05/21/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Christina for the kind words. I very much appreciate it. I had such a good time at your wedding. Have a great life! -Tony

Trish · Married on 05/02/2015

Tony was great and with a guest count of over 2oo people he got steady compliments all day.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2015

Tony was in one word, amazing. He was the consummate professional in all dealings, while still proving to be fun and completely flexible.
    He is without a doubt my go-to-referral for all things party related.
    Thanks for making our special night fabulous!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Kelly & Mike, You really throw one heck of a party! Have a wonderful happy life. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day.-Tony

Alexis · Married on 04/25/2015

DJ Tony Piazza is by far the most professional and dedicated in his field!! He made our wedding reception a party and is fun and personable to work with. I will recommend him to all engaged couples planning a wedding. Five stars because six isn't an option!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Alexis, i had such a good time DJing for you and Justin. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

cathy · event on 03/21/2015

My daughter's birthday was a hit due to the photo booth...planning on renting again next year.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2014

We can't praise Tony and his services enough! Our wedding reception was AMAZING thanks to Tony!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Thank you Jennifer, the pleasure was all mine! -Tony

Eddie · Married on 11/29/2014

Tony Piazza had a tall order to fill in providing disc jockey services for our wedding. Both the bride and myself had extensive lists of details we both provided with the expectation of having them executed flawlessly. In addition, as a mobile disc jockey myself, my expectations were extremely high. Tony came through with accolades from not only ourselves, but from a large number of guests as well. Tony was hired knowing that he is professional, experienced and easy to work with. His efforts were deeply appreciated and I would recommend him to anyone planning a first-class event.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Deeply appreciate the kind words. You and Charlene are fabulous and your guests' love you both very much. I can always tell by watching their faces and of course their feet. I had such a blast and thank you again. Live happy ever after.-Tony Piazza

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

Tony was great! He kept the flow of the room; my husband and I loved it and our guests and bridal party had a blast! There wasn't a dull moment and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Thank You Jessica for the great review. Have a wonderful happy life.-Tony

Travis · Married on 10/11/2014

Great DJ, kept the party going well after our time was up. Real class act. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Travis. So glad your pleased and all your guests had a great time. Wishing you all the best-Tony

Jan · Married on 10/11/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment provided the best entertainment we could have asked for during our wedding reception. They were extremely professional and friendly to work with. They listened to our ideas/dreams and helped bring them to life. Tony Piazza Entertainment got everyone on the dance floor and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for providing us with the reception of our dreams!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Jan. So happy your pleased. It was a pleasure to serve you! Many blessings.-Tony

Valerie · Married on 10/11/2014

Tony and his crew were great. They provided us with a photo booth for our wedding. They were fun and professional. They encouraged as many people to take part in the photobooth, despite it being a different room than the reception. They even got the band and waitstaff in there, which I thought was really cool. I cannot wait to get our keepsake album guestbook. The guests all had a blast and we did, too. If I were to do everything all over again, I would definitely have Tony back. I would absolutely recommend them for your photo booth needs. I love that we have access to all of the photos, too. Great job, Tony!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Valerie for the great review. Have a wonderful happy life!-Tony

Kevin · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you Tony for making our wedding a blast. You knew exactly how to keep the party going. We have been getting tons of compliments on how much fun everyone had. You provided exactly what we were hoping for and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for DJ services. First class from beginning to end. Hopefully we'll need another reason to book you again. Thanks again.

Kevin & Erica

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

You da man Kevin! Loved every minute of it. I really appreciated all the compliments from all your guests too and your generosity was much appreciated. Great party! Thank You-Tony

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

From the moment my, now husband, and I met Tony, we knew he would be the perfect DJ for us. Not only was he prompt with his responses and punctual for our meetings but he also made us feel comfortable and confident that our ceremony/reception would be executed perfectly - which it was! We were very impressed (as was our 160 guests) with Tony's skills on reading the crowd (the dance floor was packed all night), the quality of the photo booth (we still laugh at the photos in the album we received), and the lighting with our names on the wall was a very nice touch to the whole ambiance. We would highly recommend Tony's expertise and we will forever remember what a great DJ we had on our special day. Thanks again, Tony!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Amanda & Tom for the great review. I'm so very happy you are pleased. Your wedding was over the top and the great crowd you had made my job easy and fun. Have a wonderful happy life together. You make such a great couple.-Tony

Gina · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing DJ and individual !! Tony made our wedding reception fabulous !!! Outstanding; First Class all the way!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Gina, I appreciate your review. I had such a good time DJing your wedding. You sure did a lot of dancing. You had such a great crowd. Have a wonderful happy life. -Tony Piazza

Danny and Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

#1 awesome dj around to perfection! Awesome rockin time!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

U Da Best! Thank You Danny & Nicole. It was a wild one. An hour overtime yet and your crowd was on the floor from the first song to the last song before the last song before that last song.I always enjoy working Sand Springs Country Club and you had it decorated beautifully. Bless you both and have a wonderful life. -Tony

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

I highly recommend Tony Piazza Entertainment, he is very professional, accommodating, and takes a lot of pride in his work!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Erin. It was such a pleasure DJing for you. I appreciate your comments even more so since you're in the entertainment industry yourself. Enjoyed your venue Stone Hedge Country Club. It had the big dance floor you needed. Best dancers I ever saw. Thank You again and have a wonderful happy life. -Tony

Krista · Married on 08/30/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Tony Piazza Entertainment! Tony was professional, organized, on-time, and high-quality through and through. I would recommend him for any event requiring DJ service, but most especially for your wedding. He understands music and knows how to read your guests....he keeps the dance floor packed and fun. He also listens to your ideas and executes a flawless wedding ceremony and reception. If there were 10 stars, we would give him 15 out of 10. We did not know anything about his company until we found him in an online search. We could not be happier with our wedding day, and Tony Piazza was an integral part of the reason why. We give him our highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Krista & Jamie, I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you are pleased. Have a wonderful happy life together.-Tony Piazza

Angie · Married on 08/24/2014

Tony was the absolute best!!! Very easy going and completely committed to making our reception exactly the way we envisioned it! I couldn't have asked for someone nicer to work with. Tony was an asset to our wedding and I would recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Angie, I really appreciate your review and so glad you and George are pleased. I had such a great time DJing your wedding. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Friedman's Farms was the perfect venue for your wedding. I had a blast.Thank You again! -Tony

Bethany and John · Married on 08/16/2014

Thank you so much to our amazing DJ Tony Piazza!! He made our wedding so much fun and played all the right music...everyone really enjoyed the music and fun props...our guests loved dancing !! He provided us with everything we were hoping for a more plus he is very personable, flexible, and professional !! He went above and beyond for us !! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Very much appreciated. I enjoyed DJing for you and your great crowd. Loved your venue Barn at Boone's Dam. Everything was perfect!

Tony Piazza was professional and kind to my family during my wedding, and everyone had a blast!I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Christina · Married on 07/04/2014

Tony was very professional and fun...had a great time thanks to these guys. I would recommend him for any event if you want you and your geusts to have a good time on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Christina & Joe. It was fun from start to finish. Great memories!-Tony Piazza

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

Our DJ did an amazing job keeping the party going while also playing exactly what we wanted to hear.
    He also did the ceremony music which was fantastic.
    Highly recomended and wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Deirdre · Married on 06/28/2014

We hired Tony to DJ our wedding and he did a fantastic job! Since the first time we met with Tony he went out of his way to ensure that our wedding celebration would be personalized and special. He kept the party going the entire evening and did a great job keeping all aspects of the reception on schedule. In addition to his DJ services, we opted to have his photobooth at our wedding. Our guests had a blast in the photobooth and the pictures were amazing! I would recommend Tony Piazza to anybody looking to hire a true professional to help make their event one to remember.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Deirdre for the great review. In all fairness, you had the perfect crowd. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Thank you again.-Tony Piazza