Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2014

We can't praise Tony and his services enough! Our wedding reception was AMAZING thanks to Tony!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Thank you Jennifer, the pleasure was all mine! -Tony

Eddie · Married on 11/29/2014

Tony Piazza had a tall order to fill in providing disc jockey services for our wedding. Both the bride and myself had extensive lists of details we both provided with the expectation of having them executed flawlessly. In addition, as a mobile disc jockey myself, my expectations were extremely high. Tony came through with accolades from not only ourselves, but from a large number of guests as well. Tony was hired knowing that he is professional, experienced and easy to work with. His efforts were deeply appreciated and I would recommend him to anyone planning a first-class event.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Deeply appreciate the kind words. You and Charlene are fabulous and your guests' love you both very much. I can always tell by watching their faces and of course their feet. I had such a blast and thank you again. Live happy ever after.-Tony Piazza

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

Tony was great! He kept the flow of the room; my husband and I loved it and our guests and bridal party had a blast! There wasn't a dull moment and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Thank You Jessica for the great review. Have a wonderful happy life.-Tony

Travis · Married on 10/11/2014

Great DJ, kept the party going well after our time was up. Real class act. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Travis. So glad your pleased and all your guests had a great time. Wishing you all the best-Tony

Jan · Married on 10/11/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment provided the best entertainment we could have asked for during our wedding reception. They were extremely professional and friendly to work with. They listened to our ideas/dreams and helped bring them to life. Tony Piazza Entertainment got everyone on the dance floor and I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for providing us with the reception of our dreams!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Jan. So happy your pleased. It was a pleasure to serve you! Many blessings.-Tony

Valerie · Married on 10/11/2014

Tony and his crew were great. They provided us with a photo booth for our wedding. They were fun and professional. They encouraged as many people to take part in the photobooth, despite it being a different room than the reception. They even got the band and waitstaff in there, which I thought was really cool. I cannot wait to get our keepsake album guestbook. The guests all had a blast and we did, too. If I were to do everything all over again, I would definitely have Tony back. I would absolutely recommend them for your photo booth needs. I love that we have access to all of the photos, too. Great job, Tony!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Valerie for the great review. Have a wonderful happy life!-Tony

Kevin · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you Tony for making our wedding a blast. You knew exactly how to keep the party going. We have been getting tons of compliments on how much fun everyone had. You provided exactly what we were hoping for and we couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for DJ services. First class from beginning to end. Hopefully we'll need another reason to book you again. Thanks again.

Kevin & Erica

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

You da man Kevin! Loved every minute of it. I really appreciated all the compliments from all your guests too and your generosity was much appreciated. Great party! Thank You-Tony

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

From the moment my, now husband, and I met Tony, we knew he would be the perfect DJ for us. Not only was he prompt with his responses and punctual for our meetings but he also made us feel comfortable and confident that our ceremony/reception would be executed perfectly - which it was! We were very impressed (as was our 160 guests) with Tony's skills on reading the crowd (the dance floor was packed all night), the quality of the photo booth (we still laugh at the photos in the album we received), and the lighting with our names on the wall was a very nice touch to the whole ambiance. We would highly recommend Tony's expertise and we will forever remember what a great DJ we had on our special day. Thanks again, Tony!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Amanda & Tom for the great review. I'm so very happy you are pleased. Your wedding was over the top and the great crowd you had made my job easy and fun. Have a wonderful happy life together. You make such a great couple.-Tony

Gina · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing DJ and individual !! Tony made our wedding reception fabulous !!! Outstanding; First Class all the way!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Gina, I appreciate your review. I had such a good time DJing your wedding. You sure did a lot of dancing. You had such a great crowd. Have a wonderful happy life. -Tony Piazza

Danny and Nicole · Married on 09/13/2014

#1 awesome dj around to perfection! Awesome rockin time!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

U Da Best! Thank You Danny & Nicole. It was a wild one. An hour overtime yet and your crowd was on the floor from the first song to the last song before the last song before that last song.I always enjoy working Sand Springs Country Club and you had it decorated beautifully. Bless you both and have a wonderful life. -Tony

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

I highly recommend Tony Piazza Entertainment, he is very professional, accommodating, and takes a lot of pride in his work!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Erin. It was such a pleasure DJing for you. I appreciate your comments even more so since you're in the entertainment industry yourself. Enjoyed your venue Stone Hedge Country Club. It had the big dance floor you needed. Best dancers I ever saw. Thank You again and have a wonderful happy life. -Tony

Krista · Married on 08/30/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Tony Piazza Entertainment! Tony was professional, organized, on-time, and high-quality through and through. I would recommend him for any event requiring DJ service, but most especially for your wedding. He understands music and knows how to read your guests....he keeps the dance floor packed and fun. He also listens to your ideas and executes a flawless wedding ceremony and reception. If there were 10 stars, we would give him 15 out of 10. We did not know anything about his company until we found him in an online search. We could not be happier with our wedding day, and Tony Piazza was an integral part of the reason why. We give him our highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Krista & Jamie, I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you are pleased. Have a wonderful happy life together.-Tony Piazza

Angie · Married on 08/24/2014

Tony was the absolute best!!! Very easy going and completely committed to making our reception exactly the way we envisioned it! I couldn't have asked for someone nicer to work with. Tony was an asset to our wedding and I would recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Angie, I really appreciate your review and so glad you and George are pleased. I had such a great time DJing your wedding. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Friedman's Farms was the perfect venue for your wedding. I had a blast.Thank You again! -Tony

Bethany and John · Married on 08/16/2014

Thank you so much to our amazing DJ Tony Piazza!! He made our wedding so much fun and played all the right music...everyone really enjoyed the music and fun props...our guests loved dancing !! He provided us with everything we were hoping for a more plus he is very personable, flexible, and professional !! He went above and beyond for us !! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Very much appreciated. I enjoyed DJing for you and your great crowd. Loved your venue Barn at Boone's Dam. Everything was perfect!

Tony Piazza was professional and kind to my family during my wedding, and everyone had a blast!I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Christina · Married on 07/04/2014

Tony was very professional and fun...had a great time thanks to these guys. I would recommend him for any event if you want you and your geusts to have a good time on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Christina & Joe. It was fun from start to finish. Great memories!-Tony Piazza

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

Our DJ did an amazing job keeping the party going while also playing exactly what we wanted to hear.
    He also did the ceremony music which was fantastic.
    Highly recomended and wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Deirdre · Married on 06/28/2014

We hired Tony to DJ our wedding and he did a fantastic job! Since the first time we met with Tony he went out of his way to ensure that our wedding celebration would be personalized and special. He kept the party going the entire evening and did a great job keeping all aspects of the reception on schedule. In addition to his DJ services, we opted to have his photobooth at our wedding. Our guests had a blast in the photobooth and the pictures were amazing! I would recommend Tony Piazza to anybody looking to hire a true professional to help make their event one to remember.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Deirdre for the great review. In all fairness, you had the perfect crowd. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Thank you again.-Tony Piazza

shawnte · Married on 06/21/2014

Everyone Had a great time.best in the business

Sent on 06/23/2014

Danica · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing!! Such a great time and he was awesome. Thank you so much Tony

Sent on 06/15/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

Beautiful lighting, great music, family and friends adored the Photobooth!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Joe n missy · Married on 06/08/2014

Very professional, would refer him to anyone, complete gentleman, I do it again anytime hands down, a big part of the wedding that just made it that much more fun. Me and my wife loved it.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Thank You, the pleasure was all mine. Great crowd. Have a great life!-Tony

Tina · Married on 05/03/2014

I found Tony just 3 weeks before my wedding. He made the process easy and stress-free. His wedding planner Tony delivered!! The guests had an amazing time and our name in lights on the ceiling was a special touch. Tony was very professional and very fun and upbeat. He rolled with changes to the 'plan' but also kept the party going without needing interaction! He made the reception as fun for my husband and I as our guests!
    Thank you, DJ TONY PIAZZA for making our day such a fun time!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Tina, it was a blast. I really had a good time. Have a wonderful life.-Tony

Melanie · Married on 12/31/2013

Tony Piazza did an OUTSTANDING job with my wedding reception. I wanted all my guests to dance the night away and really enjoy the party especially because it was New Years Eve, and Tony made it happen. My friends and family are all still talking about what a great time they had. Every age from 2 to 80 had something they could dance to. Tony was so personable that my in-laws thought he was a family friend! He
    treated us great, book him fast!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

Tony was great to work with for our wedding. He provided DJ services, up-lighting, and a photo booth that included staff to help the guests select props for their photo booth pictures. He provided all the props for the photo booth and best of all---we received an amazing scrap book that captured all the photo booth excitement (which he also provided). We received so many compliments on the photo booth. Our guests loved every minute of it!
    The great part about working with Tony was he was flexible with meetings and he was always responsive to questions or phone calls. He was willing to make a site visit to give us an idea how the up-lighting would look, and that helped calm some of our nerves about the big day. He also provides a planning packet that makes the music selection process much easier. He will meet with you as little as possible or as much as possible to make your big day perfect. I can honestly say the value of service we received exceeded our expectations!
    The up-lighting was done so tastefully, and he even surprised us with a beautiful lighted wall display with our names and wedding date on it. So thoughtful...
    Tony promised us he would make sure the guests kept having fun throughout the night, and he kept that promise. If it seemed like guests weren't on the dance floor, he would switch it up and get a song on that people loved! Suddenly, everyone would be dancing again.
    I would recommend DJ TONY PIAZZA hands down!!!! He was one of the easiest (of all our vendors) to work with, and trust me that is vital when planning a wedding!!! Thank you Tony for helping make our day sooo special!

Sent on 01/26/2014