Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 5
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

We had a non-traditional eccentric wedding and Tony nailed it by giving us exactly what we wanted! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Jeff. I'm so glad you're pleased. I wish we had another hour to celebrate. I've never seen two people made for each other like you two. Have a great life and thank you again..-Tony

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

Tony was amazing. He made my wedding so much fun for people of all ages. Everyone keeps saying how much fun that had because of DJ Tony. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Angela, have a wonderful life and many blessings.-Tony

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I just worked with Tony and his team for our wedding on 10-7-17 and it was amazing! Tony was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and made everything so easy! He always responded to our emails within the day (usually within the hour) and verified Everything to make sure that we were hapoy! He truly knows this service in and out and always managed to get our guests back on the floor when things started to fizzle out a bit. He even worked with our more obscure song choices for entrance that gave us the extra touch we were looking for ! We also had Tony provide uplighting which was absolutely gorgeous! He truly transformed the atmosphere! The guests were also raving about the photo booth! We had so much fun and our guests will be talking about their experience well into the future, I'm sure! Some of our more picky relatives said that this was hands down the best wedding they've attended and that was definitely in part thanks to the amazing service provided by Tony!! I will be recommending his service to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you so much for everything! <3

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 8

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Megan. You made my day. I had so much fun celebrating with you both. It was grateful for all the compliments too. Have a wonderful life-Tony

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Tony was wonderful to work with! Such a nice guy, very responsive to emails. He was an excellent dj, kept the crowd dancing all night ! Photo booth was awesome! There were so many props to choose from, and the guests enjoyed using it all night, they even made me a nice album and gave it to me at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Tony and his team they made our wedding so fun!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony is absolutely fantastic. He has such a great feel for the crowd and their responsiveness to each and every song. His photo booth setup was really great, too. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and his services. Thanks, Tony!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Megan, I really appreciate the review. I'm so glad you're pleased.
    Many blessings to you on your life's journey.-Tony

Javier · Married on 09/16/2017

The best. Knows what he is doing, professional at every step. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You. I'm so glad you're pleased. I had a great day and was delighted to see how happy you both were and the great time your guests had celebrating with you. Many blessings.-Tony Piazza

meg · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding guests loved the photobooth and props! It really got people to let loose and have fun!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thanks Meg, and you are going to love the book your guests made for you! Many blessing to you-Tony

Brandon · Married on 08/26/2017

Tony was unbelievable! From his first email I knew I had made the right choice for our DJ service. Tony was professional, responsive, and most importantly entertaining. He started the party fast and he never let up until the very end. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Tony and his team! If you are looking for a good time, I highly recommend Tony Piazza Entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Brandon. So much appreciated. I had so much fun. You and Renae were perfect host's. Many blessings for a lifetime of happiness.

Sam · Married on 08/05/2017

Tony Piazza is the absolute BEST! I would recommend him to anyone! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Sam, I'm so glad you're pleased. Speaking of Best, I had the absolute Best time at your wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of blessings.

M.L. · Married on 07/16/2017

Tony provided a photo booth for an anniversary picnic celebrating 50 years of an educational program for high school students. From the get go, Tony was a pleasure to work with. He far exceeded any expectations we had and provided exceptional props. Our guests had so much fun and commented that this was their favorite part of the day. Tony went above and beyond in accommodating any requests we had, including using a custom logo on the picture strips. He earned every single one of the 5 stars and is definitely deserving of more! Highly recommend this gentleman for your event!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

It was fun to say the least. So glad everyone had a good time.
    The pics reflected that. Hope to see you again soon.-Tony

Adriana · Married on 07/15/2017

Tony & his crew did an amazing job helping us celebrate! Our guests had so much fun & said it's the best wedding they've ever been to! This day would not have happened without such an awesome DJ & Joe & I will be forever grateful! #SippSippHooray

Sent on 07/16/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you! I'm so happy you're pleased. Wish it didn't have to end I was having such a great time. Many blessings to you forever.-Tony

ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

I can not begin to thank Tony enough for the wonderful service he offered. Everything went great. The music was awesome. Everybody enjoyed the photo booth. If the reception didn't have to end people would still be partying. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Tara · Married on 05/27/2017

Tony did a fabulous job at our wedding. The guests loved the photobooth and had so much fun with it. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Tara and Bill. They sure did have fun but so did we. So glad to be part of your wedding day. Many Blessing to you both.

Mary · Married on 04/08/2017

Tony and his team, shout out to Paul did a amazing job for our wedding on April 8, 2017! The dance floor was full of fun because of them. The photo booth was also one of the best decisions! Tony mailed us our photo album that was made by our guests! What a amazing treat!!!! Tony is beyond professional and truly cares about your special day. Hire him and his talented team asap! Thank you again Tony and Paul for making such great memories that we can have for a life time!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Mary for taking the time to let us know how we did on your big day. Your DJ Paul told me he received many compliments from your guests and this review confirms it. I'm so glad you're pleased. Wishing you a lifetime of love, happiness and blessings. -Tony

Jen · Married on 04/08/2017

Tony did a fantastic job for our wedding this past Saturday. He promised us from the start that everyone would be dancing throughout the night and he did not let us down. The photo booth was such a big hit with our guests! We would definitely recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Jen & Eric, I had a great time celebrating with you and your guests.
    Wild on the dance floor just the way I like it. Many blessings and a lifetime of happiness to you both. -Tony

Chelsea · Married on 10/29/2016

Did a great job reading the crowd and was overall really outstanding and on top of things. I got multiple compliments from friends and family that this was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. Would absolutely make the same vendor choice again.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Chelsea. It was a great celebration and I am grateful to have been part of it. Many blessings to you and have a wonderful life. -Tony

Tony and his staff were so nice and accommodating. It was one less stress at my wedding, and I knew that from the start, as Tony is confident in his work, and should be! No complaints here! He pronounced everyone's names correct (and I had some tough ones), and he kept the party going! Photobooth was also of awesome quality, and quick printing pics! It was such a hit at my wedding! Thanks Tony and staff!!
    -Ronalyn Lewis :)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Ronalyn, I'm so glad you're pleased. It was a spectacular celebration and I'm so grateful you put your faith in me to share it with you and your friends and families. Many blessing to you and Shane and thank you again!-Tony

Derek · Married on 10/08/2016

From the day Tony took us on as clients he was nothing short of amazing. He helped us through the whole process of the procession of the night and even lists and lists of songs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Thanks again Tony for making the night unforgettable!!!

Derek and Jacki

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Derek, I really appreciate your review. Wishing you and Jacki a wonderful blessed life.-Tony

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

I do not have enough nice things to say about Tony! We first saw Tony in action at a wedding about two years ago and couldn't stop talking about how awesome he was at reading the crowd and keeping everyone out on the dance floor. The dance floor was literally packed the entire night, I think the only reasons people left the dance floor were to get another drink or use the amazing photo booth. When we got engaged we automatically knew we did not have to search very far for a dj and immediately contacted Tony. It was fate that he was available the Saturday we were planning to book our wedding on. We made it official and never looked back! Through the entire process he was awesome always there to answer questions and give ideas. As the wedding got closer we met with Tony and he completely set our minds at ease, even helping us make a few last minute decisions! People are still telling us how much fun they had and that they've never been to a wedding where the dance floor wasn't empty once...all thanks to Tony! I also highly recommend the photo booth, the album he puts together for you afterwards is too funny to pass up!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Sarah for taking the time to review me. I really appreciate it and am so very glad you're pleased. It was such a great celebration. Many blessings to you and a lifetime of happiness. -Tony

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Tony Piazza and his team had my husband at ease from the moment we contacted them. They are truly an all in one experience from up lighting, photo booth, and MC/DJ. He even put together a mix track for our first dance! I received so many compliments from both sides of the family on how wonderful the music and atmosphere of our wedding! We couldn't get people off the dance floor and out of the photo booths! Totally worth it and would highly recommend them !!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Samantha you're to kind. I really appreciate it and so glad you're pleased. Have a wonderful life full of blessings.

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

My wedding reception was amazing because of Tony & his team. Went smoothly. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Lauren, I'm so glad you're pleased. Have a wonderful life and congratulations once again. -Tony

Tony was wonderful to work with. His professionalism and attention to detail are second to none. He has everything covered from playlist to photo booth. He knows what it takes to achieve an outstanding, fun and memory filled wedding reception. He works with the bride and groom to make their dream wedding happen! The photo booth was a huge hit with all the guests and the scrapbook is a wonderful way to relive the party!! Tony is the best investment and the only DJ you should consider for your special day! I am glad we did!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you I'm so glad you're pleased. I wish I could thank you personally but you didn't leave your wedding date and I have a lot of recently married. Another happy couple is always a plus, thank you.
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 09/03/2016

The music was amazing and everyone had so much fun dancing. The owner of our venue told us that we had the best crowd of people he'd ever seen, and it did not hurt that the DJ's kept us dancing all night :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Cecilia, I really appreciate it and so glad you are pleased. Many blessings to you both-Tony

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

Tony was excellent! Highly recommended! My guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had dancing! He was so easy to work with and tons of fun

Sent on 08/21/2016

Tony was such a great Dj! I couldn't have picked a better person to make our night more perfect! He got all the guests up and dancing early and continued to do so all night. Everyone was having such a blast we extended the party by an hour! Will recommend Tony to anyone who wants a great reception and have everyone up and dancing and signing all night!!! Thanks again Tony. Ps thanks for helping my sisters with their speeches! ??

Sent on 08/08/2016

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank You Tiffany, You had a great crowd ready to celebrate with you. Made my job so much easier. Have a wonderful blessed life. I'm so glad you're pleased.