Tony Piazza Entertainment Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment 7

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment

Tony was very easy to work with. He played great music and kept the party moving. I highly recommend getting the photo booth and uplighting. both added a lot to the whole experience.

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2018

More than just a wedding DJ!!

For my bride and I there were 2 things we focused on that were MUST HAVE'S, great food and great music. It was tough 'picking' a DJ from a list of vendors but I'm glad I gave Tony a call. He was prompt in calling me back and he made it fairly easy. Having a wedding in PA and living in SC made it a little challenging, but Tony was flexible and was available when we came to Scranton to talk and discuss the details on several occasions. We met with Tony and the DJ (Paul) a few weeks prior to the reception to finalize and outlined the event. Paul and Keith who worked the event did an amazing job! They made it personal and we felt they took pride and interest in their role in making our day special. In the end we felt Tony and his team NAILED IT and gave us what we wanted, a great music experience.

Tony Piazza Entertainment 8
    Tony Piazza Entertainment 9
    Tony Piazza Entertainment 10
    Tony Piazza Entertainment 11

Steve · Married on 08/11/2018

We had Tony as our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. He made the planning process extremely easy and the guests loved him. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Tony again in a heart-beat.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Hi Steven & Hannah, this review is very much appreciated and I'm so glad you're pleased. We had such a good time at your wedding and was grateful for all the compliments we received. To be fair, with such a great crowd, who could go wrong. Many blessings to you both. Have a wonderful life. -Tony

Justine · Married on 07/28/2018

Tony was amazing to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and put any worry I had at ease. Tony made sure to meet with both my husband and I before the wedding to go over details. If there was anything I was unsure of, Tony had great ideas and advice to help me. On the wedding day, Tony made sure to help get my mom, who was marrying us, set up with a mic and made sure she was aware of key details. During the night, Tony and his staff made sure all the guests had a great time with the photo booth and music. Tony even had a ton of props for guests to use. I highly recommend Tony. He made sure our night truly was special!

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

Tony was wonderful! Even though we didn't communicate much until a week or so before the wedding (I couldn't make up my mind on which songs to do!), he handled all my last-minute changes and made sure he had all the songs and schedule correct. He was always quick to respond. I also did the photo booth, which was a huge hit with the guests! There were so many different props to choose from. Great quality for a great price. Thanks, Tony and team!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alicia, we had such a blast at your wedding. Your rendition of "Stand By Me" was such a huge hit and set the tone for the entire night. Many blessings to you both. Have a wonderful life. -Tony

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I chose Tony Piazza as my DJ after viewing several reviews on local DJs. I can truly say that Tony deserves "Five Stars" for his work at our wedding. My husband and I met with Tony a few weeks before the wedding to design our vision. He gave good input in terms of which songs to choose for each aspect of the wedding. He also gave us the option to personalize every song choice- from our first dance to reception entrance to cocktail music! He was able to accommodate my request for my uncle to sing and play "Wagon Wheel," which meant a lot to me to include him in our big day. I cannot begin to express how much FUN we had at our wedding because of Tony's music choices. Our dance floor was packed during the entire reception and we could've danced for hours later had the venue not prevented us from doing so! Tony has a great personality that creates a great flow to the day and motivates the crowd- he does so in a way that the bride and groom are still the stars of the show. I cannot thank Tony enough for all his efforts in making our day perfect!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie, we had a fun day celebrating with you and will always cherish those memories. Have a wonderful life.

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

Tony and his staff did an amazing job! I couldn’t have been any happier with the music/photo booth and attention to detail. They did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and really getting everyone involved. I received many compliments from the guests on the music. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Michelle, you threw one heck of a celebration and my team and I were so fortunate to be a part of it. When your celebration goes on an extra hour you know your guests are having a good time. We had just the right breeze for the bubbles at the end of your ceremony too. Many blessings to you and Derek.-Tony

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

When you think of what you want in a DJ, you think of someone who will play good music and keep people on the dance floor. Tony did so much more than that! I knew when we met that he would do a good job for our wedding, but he far exceeded our expectations! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and even checked in with us throughout the night several times. He and all of his staff were very professional, but also very personal and made our night wonderful. Definitely would recommend Tony for your event!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan and Zachary. We had such a good time at your wedding. Your guests came ready to celebrate. I love the pics from the photo booth too. If we never meet again we'll always remember the great fun and bond we shared throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. It was truly a great celebration. Have a wonderful life full of God's blessings.-Tony

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

We had booked Tony for a photo booth months before our wedding and were extremely satisfied with his communication and professionalism. A few days before our wedding our DJ canceled on us and Tony and his team saved us.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brooke, I'm very happy you were pleased with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. My team, Paul, Ross, and Keith told me they had a great time and received many compliments from your guests. I only wish I could have been there personally. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a wonderful life.-Tony

James · Married on 05/05/2018

Tony was a fantastic DJ, so many people dancing after dinner and having a blast!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Very accommodating and great to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren, the review is much appreciated. It was our pleasure. Have a great future full of blessings.-Tony

Roxanne · Married on 02/17/2018

What a great Dj, the kids at my daughter's sweet 16 never stopped dancing. I highly recommend them

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Roxanne, thank you. We had a great time. I'm so glad you're pleased. A bright future lies ahead. Hope we cross paths again.-Tony

Lora · Married on 02/03/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment did a fantastic job! The music was great. The photo booth was a huge hit! They brought a ton of props to choose from! My daughter had a wonderful Sweet 16! Thanks again for doing such a great job! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lora the pleasure was all ours. You threw one heck of a party for Raven and we were so pleased everything turned out perfect.
  • Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

We just worked with Tony and his team for our wedding on 10/14/17. Tony was such a pleasure to work with. He was always so responsiveness to my emails. He is very easy to work with and everything turned out just the way we wanted it too. Our DJ for the night John did a wonderful job. He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. When the dance floor started to empty out he knew exactly what to play to get everyone back out there. We got so many compliments from our guests. Everyone had such a great time. Tony and his team are a top notch company and I highly recommend them! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. It means so much to me. I'm so glad you had a great time celebrating your wedding. Many blessings to you both. -Tony

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

We had a non-traditional eccentric wedding and Tony nailed it by giving us exactly what we wanted! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Jeff. I'm so glad you're pleased. I wish we had another hour to celebrate. I've never seen two people made for each other like you two. Have a great life and thank you again..-Tony

Angela · Married on 10/08/2017

Tony was amazing. He made my wedding so much fun for people of all ages. Everyone keeps saying how much fun that had because of DJ Tony. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Angela, have a wonderful life and many blessings.-Tony

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I just worked with Tony and his team for our wedding on 10-7-17 and it was amazing! Tony was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and made everything so easy! He always responded to our emails within the day (usually within the hour) and verified Everything to make sure that we were hapoy! He truly knows this service in and out and always managed to get our guests back on the floor when things started to fizzle out a bit. He even worked with our more obscure song choices for entrance that gave us the extra touch we were looking for ! We also had Tony provide uplighting which was absolutely gorgeous! He truly transformed the atmosphere! The guests were also raving about the photo booth! We had so much fun and our guests will be talking about their experience well into the future, I'm sure! Some of our more picky relatives said that this was hands down the best wedding they've attended and that was definitely in part thanks to the amazing service provided by Tony!! I will be recommending his service to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you so much for everything! <3

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Tony Piazza Entertainment 12

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Megan. You made my day. I had so much fun celebrating with you both. It was grateful for all the compliments too. Have a wonderful life-Tony

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Tony was wonderful to work with! Such a nice guy, very responsive to emails. He was an excellent dj, kept the crowd dancing all night ! Photo booth was awesome! There were so many props to choose from, and the guests enjoyed using it all night, they even made me a nice album and gave it to me at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Tony and his team they made our wedding so fun!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony is absolutely fantastic. He has such a great feel for the crowd and their responsiveness to each and every song. His photo booth setup was really great, too. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and his services. Thanks, Tony!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Megan, I really appreciate the review. I'm so glad you're pleased. Many blessings to you on your life's journey.-Tony

Javier · Married on 09/16/2017

The best. Knows what he is doing, professional at every step. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank You. I'm so glad you're pleased. I had a great day and was delighted to see how happy you both were and the great time your guests had celebrating with you. Many blessings.-Tony Piazza

meg · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding guests loved the photobooth and props! It really got people to let loose and have fun!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Meg, and you are going to love the book your guests made for you! Many blessing to you-Tony

Brandon · Married on 08/26/2017

Tony was unbelievable! From his first email I knew I had made the right choice for our DJ service. Tony was professional, responsive, and most importantly entertaining. He started the party fast and he never let up until the very end. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Tony and his team! If you are looking for a good time, I highly recommend Tony Piazza Entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Brandon. So much appreciated. I had so much fun. You and Renae were perfect host's. Many blessings for a lifetime of happiness.

Sam · Married on 08/05/2017

Tony Piazza is the absolute BEST! I would recommend him to anyone! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sam, I'm so glad you're pleased. Speaking of Best, I had the absolute Best time at your wedding. Wishing you both a lifetime of blessings.

M.L. · Married on 07/16/2017

Tony provided a photo booth for an anniversary picnic celebrating 50 years of an educational program for high school students. From the get go, Tony was a pleasure to work with. He far exceeded any expectations we had and provided exceptional props. Our guests had so much fun and commented that this was their favorite part of the day. Tony went above and beyond in accommodating any requests we had, including using a custom logo on the picture strips. He earned every single one of the 5 stars and is definitely deserving of more! Highly recommend this gentleman for your event!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment's reply:

It was fun to say the least. So glad everyone had a good time. The pics reflected that. Hope to see you again soon.-Tony