Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 6
Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 7

Melisa · Married on 07/26/2019

Great photo booth!

Tony was very nice and easy to work with. He brought sooooo many props, I’ve never seen so many options for a photo booth before! Everyone had so much fun. He included a scrap book too! Guests could write a note by their picture. Great experience!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Melisa, I'm so glad you're pleased. It was a fun day for sure. Many blessings to you and thank you for this review. -Tony

Rebecca Lipski · Married on 07/13/2019

Tony was spot on with the music. We literally had the most fun at our wedding. He really made the day perfect.

My guests didn’t want to leave the dance floor because the music was so great. We had Tony play an extra hour because no one wanted the night to end. It was the most fun. Highly recommend Tony!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Rebecca & Robert. It was an epic celebration never to be forgotten. Many blessings to you both.-Tony

Amanda Pliska · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Vendor!

Mike was our DJ for our wedding and he did an awesome job! He was very personable and made sure my husband and I were happy with the music selection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Amanda. Very much appreciated. We're happy you're pleased. Many blessings to you both.-Tony

Sarah Walker · Married on 06/22/2019

Our guests partied all night!

From the beginning of our planning, Tony was open and attentive to all of our requests. We told him we wanted to keep our guests dancing and having fun the whole night. And that's exactly what happened! He made everything very personalized to our style and personalities. Our guests had a blast with him all night.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Sarah, very much appreciated and I'm so glad you're pleased. We did have a lot of fun.. Many blessings and have a wonderful life.-Tony PS: Happy 4th....

Casey · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

One of the best DJ’s you can ask for! Thank you for making our wedding ceremony and reception the best day of our life!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Very much appreciated Casey. We're so glad you're pleased.
    It was indeed a great celebration. Many blessings and a wonderful life.-Tony

mary clare · Married on 05/24/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ!

Tony and his team are amazing! He had a science behind his DJing skills that show. He made every step of the way simple, and he was more than accommodating with anything we asked. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Mary Clare, thank you for the great review.We're so glad you're pleased. Many blessings to you both.-Tony
  • Chris

Chris Anthony · Married on 05/11/2019

The best dj

Tony Piazza and his crew did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. He actually listened to our requested songs, no play list, etc. Most DJs don't listen and do what they want. Tony takes the time to get to know you, the couple you are, the people in your wedding, likes/dislikes. He knows that the day is supposed to be all about you and doesn't skimp out on anything. Thank you again Tony Piazza!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lynn Salaman · Married on 04/13/2019

A must have for your next event!!!

Highly recommended!! DJ Paul provided the music and the photo booth for my daughter’s sweet 16 and totally made the event complete. The music was great, he kept the guests dancing and was super accommodating with requests. The photo booth was a huge hit and had endless props for guests to make the most of their pics. I will definitely be using Tony Piazza for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Lynn We're so glad you're pleased. My team had a great time and you were a gracious host. It was a pleasure working with you. Many Blessings.

Marena · Married on 04/06/2019

Great time!

I had booked Tony for my wedding in June 2019. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the wedding was pushed up to December 22, 2018. With a week and a half to put everything together, Tony made it easy by graciously adjusting the date for me and providing the entertainment to keep the night going!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • O

Olivia Lyons · Married on 02/16/2019

Recent Bride

Tony and his assistant were phenomenal!! They chose songs that everybody could dance to. From the older crowd to the youngest in the room, they had everyone on their feet enjoying themselves. They got everybody out of their seats having fun. I was very involved in picking what songs I wanted to hear, and Tony made sure our day was special and just how we planned.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

I'm so very glad you're pleased. We had such fun at your wedding and you had the room decorated beautifully.
    Your crowd did not want to stop. I wish we had another hour.
    It was truly an epic celebration. Wishing a lifetime of blessing for you and Grant. Thank you once again.-Tony

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment

Tony was very easy to work with. He played great music and kept the party moving. I highly recommend getting the photo booth and uplighting. both added a lot to the whole experience.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2018

More than just a wedding DJ!!

For my bride and I there were 2 things we focused on that were MUST HAVE'S, great food and great music. It was tough 'picking' a DJ from a list of vendors but I'm glad I gave Tony a call. He was prompt in calling me back and he made it fairly easy. Having a wedding in PA and living in SC made it a little challenging, but Tony was flexible and was available when we came to Scranton to talk and discuss the details on several occasions. We met with Tony and the DJ (Paul) a few weeks prior to the reception to finalize and outlined the event. Paul and Keith who worked the event did an amazing job! They made it personal and we felt they took pride and interest in their role in making our day special. In the end we felt Tony and his team NAILED IT and gave us what we wanted, a great music experience.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 8
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 9
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 10
    Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs 11

Steve · Married on 08/11/2018

We had Tony as our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic. He made the planning process extremely easy and the guests loved him. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Tony again in a heart-beat.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Steven & Hannah, this review is very much appreciated and I'm so glad you're pleased. We had such a good time at your wedding and was grateful for all the compliments we received. To be fair, with such a great crowd, who could go wrong. Many blessings to you both. Have a wonderful life. -Tony

Justine · Married on 07/28/2018

Tony was amazing to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and put any worry I had at ease. Tony made sure to meet with both my husband and I before the wedding to go over details. If there was anything I was unsure of, Tony had great ideas and advice to help me. On the wedding day, Tony made sure to help get my mom, who was marrying us, set up with a mic and made sure she was aware of key details. During the night, Tony and his staff made sure all the guests had a great time with the photo booth and music. Tony even had a ton of props for guests to use. I highly recommend Tony. He made sure our night truly was special!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

Tony was wonderful! Even though we didn't communicate much until a week or so before the wedding (I couldn't make up my mind on which songs to do!), he handled all my last-minute changes and made sure he had all the songs and schedule correct. He was always quick to respond. I also did the photo booth, which was a huge hit with the guests! There were so many different props to choose from. Great quality for a great price. Thanks, Tony and team!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Alicia, we had such a blast at your wedding. Your rendition of "Stand By Me" was such a huge hit and set the tone for the entire night. Many blessings to you both. Have a wonderful life. -Tony

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I chose Tony Piazza as my DJ after viewing several reviews on local DJs. I can truly say that Tony deserves "Five Stars" for his work at our wedding. My husband and I met with Tony a few weeks before the wedding to design our vision. He gave good input in terms of which songs to choose for each aspect of the wedding. He also gave us the option to personalize every song choice- from our first dance to reception entrance to cocktail music! He was able to accommodate my request for my uncle to sing and play "Wagon Wheel," which meant a lot to me to include him in our big day. I cannot begin to express how much FUN we had at our wedding because of Tony's music choices. Our dance floor was packed during the entire reception and we could've danced for hours later had the venue not prevented us from doing so! Tony has a great personality that creates a great flow to the day and motivates the crowd- he does so in a way that the bride and groom are still the stars of the show. I cannot thank Tony enough for all his efforts in making our day perfect!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Katie, we had a fun day celebrating with you and will always cherish those memories. Have a wonderful life.

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

Tony and his staff did an amazing job! I couldn’t have been any happier with the music/photo booth and attention to detail. They did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and really getting everyone involved. I received many compliments from the guests on the music. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Michelle, you threw one heck of a celebration and my team and I were so fortunate to be a part of it. When your celebration goes on an extra hour you know your guests are having a good time. We had just the right breeze for the bubbles at the end of your ceremony too. Many blessings to you and Derek.-Tony

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

When you think of what you want in a DJ, you think of someone who will play good music and keep people on the dance floor. Tony did so much more than that! I knew when we met that he would do a good job for our wedding, but he far exceeded our expectations! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and even checked in with us throughout the night several times. He and all of his staff were very professional, but also very personal and made our night wonderful. Definitely would recommend Tony for your event!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Megan and Zachary. We had such a good time at your wedding.
    Your guests came ready to celebrate. I love the pics from the photo booth too.
    If we never meet again we'll always remember the great fun and bond we shared throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. It was truly a great celebration. Have a wonderful life full of God's blessings.-Tony

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

We had booked Tony for a photo booth months before our wedding and were extremely satisfied with his communication and professionalism. A few days before our wedding our DJ canceled on us and Tony and his team saved us.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Brooke, I'm very happy you were pleased with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. My team, Paul, Ross, and Keith told me they had a great time and received many compliments from your guests. I only wish I could have been there personally. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a wonderful life.-Tony

James · Married on 05/05/2018

Tony was a fantastic DJ, so many people dancing after dinner and having a blast!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Very accommodating and great to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Lauren, the review is much appreciated. It was our pleasure.
    Have a great future full of blessings.-Tony

Roxanne · Married on 02/17/2018

What a great Dj, the kids at my daughter's sweet 16 never stopped dancing. I highly recommend them

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Roxanne, thank you. We had a great time. I'm so glad you're pleased.
    A bright future lies ahead. Hope we cross paths again.-Tony

Lora · Married on 02/03/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment did a fantastic job! The music was great. The photo booth was a huge hit! They brought a ton of props to choose from! My daughter had a wonderful Sweet 16! Thanks again for doing such a great job! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Lora the pleasure was all ours. You threw one heck of a party for Raven and we were so pleased everything turned out perfect.
  • Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

We just worked with Tony and his team for our wedding on 10/14/17. Tony was such a pleasure to work with. He was always so responsiveness to my emails. He is very easy to work with and everything turned out just the way we wanted it too. Our DJ for the night John did a wonderful job. He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. When the dance floor started to empty out he knew exactly what to play to get everyone back out there. We got so many compliments from our guests. Everyone had such a great time. Tony and his team are a top notch company and I highly recommend them! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. It means so much to me.
    I'm so glad you had a great time celebrating your wedding.
    Many blessings to you both. -Tony