Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Kylee M. Married on 05/14/2022

Best wedding DJs!

Tony and Edgar exceeded our expectations for our wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJs for any event you want to dance the night away!
    Angeline R. Married on 04/02/2022

Phenomenal!!

Tony was absolutely amazing to work with! He is so professional and extremely talented. My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.
    Nicole E. Married on 02/20/2022

Excellent!

DJ and photo booth were amazing. Everyone had a great time!
    Matthew S. Married on 12/11/2021

Awesome guy and DJ

Tony is a great person and Dj!
  • Cheyanne
    Cheyanne B. Married on 12/11/2021

100% hands down Amazing!

DJ Tony was hands down the best! We knew right away we wanted to book with him from when we first met him. We scheduled a call a week or 2 prior to the wedding to make sure we got all the details situated. My parents changed the songs they wanted a few days before the wedding for the daughter/parent dances and Tony took care of it for us with no problem. He is down to earth and such a cool dude! There was not one time where there wasnt people on the dance floor. We suggested a few songs but let him handle the rest and he did an awesome job! We had sparkler/fireworks go off as well and looked amazing at the end of our first dance!! The photo booth was a hit, everyone was having a fun time with that and all the endless amount of props that were included! DJ Tony definitely made the night a blast!
    Amanda C. Married on 11/20/2021

He kept the party alive and going! We had the most amazing wedding reception with Tony keeping the night going smoothly and perfectly!

Tony did such an amazing job for our wedding. He played a perfect mix of music in order to keep all of our guests happy and having a good time. We really enjoyed his timeline for the wedding and he made sure everything went really smoothly. He played all of our requests and also helped pick perfect music when i wasn’t sure what i wanted to be played. Definitely recommend Tony for your wedding if you’re looking to have a GREAT time at your reception. He listens to the audience and plays music accordingly!
    Madison Z. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing! A must hire!

Tony is absolutely great! He had our wedding party and guests dancing all night, and we got SO many compliments on how great the music was and even guest compliments on how it was the best music/dancing at any wedding they’ve been to.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Oh Madison, Thank you for the great review. We had an unforgettable time at your wedding. So much non stop energy... Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful life. Many Blessings.-Tony
    PS: "Keep Dancin"
    Bailey Married on 10/23/2021

Our wedding

We had DJ Mike for our wedding in October. He was very courteous and professional. He really listened to what we wanted and got everyone dancing. My husband and I especially enjoyed the light up sticks which were passed out to guests. It was a great surprise.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

I'm so glad you're pleased. Mike told me he had a blast and you two were terrific. Thank you for the great review. Many Blessings-Tony
    PS: Thanks again for you generosity
    Sokieu M. Married on 10/08/2021

The best dj in nepa

DJ Tony was absolutely INCREDIBLE at our wedding! There was never an empty dance floor, he felt the crowd and kept the music flowing!! At some point he handed out LED foam sticks and maracas and it definitely heightened our energy. We had some issues prior to our wedding, so Tony was added to our team of vendors last minute. Tony was in constant communication and made me feel so comfortable that he was working with us. We also had the photobooth which was a huge hit with the amazing amount of props they brought!! I am recommending Tony and his team to EVERYONE. Wedding guests are still talking about how good the DJ was!
    Robert R. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent event!

Tony was the best DJ we have ever experienced. He was attentive to our needs, he was very creative and put a personal touch that I have not seen in the many, many weddings I have attended. He got the guests engaged and dancing throughout the entire event. Excellent Job Tony. I can't say enough great things about the experience.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

So much appreciated. I'm so happy you're pleased. Review's like this make my day. Thank you again and again, Have a wonderful life.-Tony
  • Regina
    Regina B. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing night!

Everyone that came to our wedding had such a great time and danced all night! Our ceremony was beautiful but the ending of the night was the best part, my husband and I really felt the love and Tony sent us out in style! We had the best time and Tony was great to work with.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

The best time indeed. Thank you for taking the time to let me know you're pleased. I appreciate it. Many blessings and have a wonderful life together.-Tony
  • Shelly
    Shelly Married on 09/18/2021

Friendly. Experienced, fun djs

Very caring and professional djs.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Shelly, So happy everyone had so much fun. Many blessings to you both. Congratulations once again. -Tony
  • Ruth
    Ruth A. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely 💯 % terrific

Everyone you and old enjoyed the night!thank you!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Ruth. I'm so glad everyone was pleased especially you. Many blessings and congratulations once again.-Tony
    Jessica Z. Married on 08/07/2021

Great experience I highly recommend this DJ service got any event.

Dj’s we’re so much fun and got the party rocking! They provided great music for all age groups and were very professional. The photo booth was a big success and we were offered a nice variety of props to utilize. We couldn’t ask for a better DJ service!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Jessica for this great review. DJ John and DJ Mike will be so grateful as am I. Many blessings to you.-Tony
    Jordan L. Married on 07/11/2021

DJ Tony is the man!

DJ Tony was a true professional and made our special day great! He made it fun for all our guests and was great to work with!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Jordan. We're so glad everyone had a great time. Many blessings to you both. Have a wonderful life.-Tony
  • Shari
    Shari M. Married on 06/23/2021

More than a Dj

I hired a lot of DJs in my time but Tony is the best. He’s a total professional. He’s flexible and easygoing which makes any event planners job easier. His DJs know how to read a room and get everyone up on their feet dancing. Try DJ Mike, he comes early and leaves late, at my last event he had everyone dancing. My group wants him back for our next engagement.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Shari, I'm so glad you're pleased. All my DJ's love to work your events. Your bunch is always a good time. -Tony
    Amy W. Married on 06/11/2021

Great Experience!

Tony was super easy to work with and had guests dancing all night! He has so much experience in the industry and was able to accommodate all of our requests.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Amy. Many blessings to you and your family.
    I had a great time and thank again for your generosity
    -Tony
  • Tara
    Tara D. Married on 05/29/2021

The best DJ around!

Me and my now Husband have known Tony as a wonderful DJ for sometime! We have been to many events now with Tony working at them and every time he never fails to impress us! When it came time for our wedding we knew there was no one else better for the job. Tony always gets people dancing, but not only that he knows how to keep things moving, attract focus, and be professional. He was on site early, and had everything set up and ready to go so quickly. He helped guide us through everything, and was great with communication. He also helped us a great deal with songs we were uncertain about. If you hire Tony you will have nothing to worry about, he knows what he is doing and never disappoints us. We could not of found a better DJ anywhere else!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Tara & Michael, what a day. What a celebration. I'm so glad you're pleased and thank you for this review. It means a lot to me. Please say hello to everyone for me. Have a wonderful life filled with many blessings.-Tony
  • Sierra
    Sierra V. Married on 03/19/2021

Great communication

Tony responds to emails very quickly

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Sierra, Thank You. First time I had a review before the wedding. It's going to be worth the wait. Congratulations. Looking forward to planning a perfect fun wedding with you.-Tony
  • Brandy
    Brandy Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome!!!

Tony and staff were amazing! I want to thank you so much for helping make my wedding day a wonderful experience! From day one you made me so comfortable about how my wedding would go. Tony talked me through every step of the wedding. It was truly awesome! He truly knows his profession and takes pride in his work! My husband and I loved the whole day! He truly can make a crowd of all ages have a great time! The photo booth was a huggge hit! I would recommend it to anyone! My guests raved about that and also the indoor fireworks! Everyone was amazed!!!!😬 Thank you again Tony for helping me have the best day! I would choose you all over again for my next big event! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! If you want your day to run smooth, and you want everything in order Tony is your guy! 😊
  • Mary
    Mary E. Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent DJs

Paul and Keith were DJs for my sons wedding and did an amazing job. They were so great to work with and they made our night so much fun for all our guests. Thank you so much for your kindness and consideration for all of us on our special day with family and friends. I can not than you enough. You felt just like family to us and we just met you.

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Thank you Mary for the great review. My guys will be so happy to see it. Many blessings to you and family.-Tony Piazza
    Jackee M. Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome guy !

Best part of the wedding awesome guy perfect for a wedding
  • Mali
    Mali Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience and awesome time!

Tony did our wedding a couple of weeks ago and we have nothing but great things to say! We had a blast and he made sure to keep the party going! Highly recommend him to anyone!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Mali, very much appreciated. Your wedding was amazing. We had so much fun. Thank you and many blessings to you.-Tony
    Melisa Married on 07/26/2019

Great photo booth!

Tony was very nice and easy to work with. He brought sooooo many props, I’ve never seen so many options for a photo booth before! Everyone had so much fun. He included a scrap book too! Guests could write a note by their picture. Great experience!

Tony Piazza Entertainment and WJOY DJs's reply:

Hi Melisa, I'm so glad you're pleased. It was a fun day for sure. Many blessings to you and thank you for this review. -Tony