Tonto Bar & Grill at Rancho Manana Reviews

5 | Cave Creek, AZ

5 Reviews for Tonto Bar & Grill at Rancho Manana

Marie · Married on 05/20/2017

We chose Tonto Bar & Grill at Rancho Manana because it was one our first dates and it seemed fitting that it would be the place we would be married. The venue was perfect! Most of the guests had no idea that they did weddings. It's a special gem. Brittany, the event/wedding coordinator, was amazing! She was always available to help answer questions and help with planning. The day of the wedding Brittany made the day run smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue, but be sure you don't do it in the hot months if you want to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. We had a perfect day in May!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/02/2013

Tonto Bar & Grill was the PERFECT venue to get married at! We were married out on the golf course and the setting was absolutely spectacular. The green golf course as a back drop along with the clouds and the sunset made our photos look like oil paintings. The restaurant prepared the most delicious food; our guests could not stop raving about how great the food was. The pastry chef made the most amazing cake and it was exactly what we envisioned. The owner John Malcolm was awesome to work with. He was so helpful when it came to deciding on what little details would be best for the wedding. The staff made sure we were taken care of during the wedding and none of our guests were ever without a drink! Thanks to Tonto Bar & Grill our special day was magical.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Kathy · Married on 06/11/2011

My wedding was June 11th, 2011 our day was stress free all made possible by Tonto Bar and Grill and Barbara the event coordinator. Barbara along with her culinary team was a dedicated event specialist who worked with me from the beginning to ensure a memorable and cherished wedding with my family and friends. We decided on an outdoor wedding the ceremony was performed with grace officiated by Eric Flatt who personalized our ceremony from the beginning to end. We were married under a tree on the golf course with an amazing background of saguaros all around us. The food was great and everyone was talking about it even after the wedding. We are so glad we had our wedding at the Tonto Bar and Grill, Cave Creek Arizona and would strongly recommend this revue.
    I can't say enough good things about how beautiful it was on our big day, how polite, welcoming, and warm the staff was, or about how family and friends have said it was the prettiest venue they've seen in a long time.
    I would highly recommend using the Tonto Bar and Grill.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Megan · Married on 03/27/2010

If you are looking for a custom wedding that feels like your own and not a typical cookie cutter event then Tonto Bar and Grill is your place. Every detail was thought through by their courteous staff. The golf course overlooking the Sonoran Desert is the perfect place to exchange your vows. We had a beautiful ceremony, followed by a flawless reception. The food was fabulous, just as it is when you dine in their restaurant. If you choose to have your wedding at Tonto Bar and Grill you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/21/2012

KaCe · Married on 02/14/2009

Cave Creeks Tonto Bar & Grill at Rancho Manana was an amazing venue for our wedding day. We had an outdoor ceremony on the golf course which had stunning views everywhere you looked. Tontos Event Coordinator, Barbara Sikora & the catering staff was absolutely outstanding from the tasting to the quality of the food to the actual reception - service was impeccable. The food was FANTASTIC and our guests raved about the BBQ Salmon dish. Our wedding cake was designed just the way I wanted it by Tontos Pastry Chef Amanda Crick. She did a fantastic job creating it. It tasted so delicious! All of the staff did an amazing job and I can't say enough about the excellent service that we recieved. Thank you Tonto Bar & Grill for making my wedding the very best day of my life!

Sent on 01/31/2012