Toni Brides Reviews

69 | Pasadena, CA

69 Reviews for Toni Brides

69 Toni Brides Reviews
  • User4036199 ·

Loved it highly Recommend Toni.

Azba · Married on 10/27/2018

Toni and her team were amazing!

Toni and her team were amazing. I got so many compliments on both my hair and make-up. Toni was incredibly professional and responsive. She worked within my budget and was very attentive to what I wanted. I loved how everything turned out. She was also very punctual (started and finished on time). I highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience with Toni was awesome! During my hair and makeup trial, she was really intent on helping me find a look that I would love. As someone who doesn't get my hair and makeup done very often, this was super important. It ended up looking great on the wedding day, and I got a ton of compliments on my makeup! She brought two other assistants to do hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, and they all looked great too. On top of that, they arrived exactly on time for the wedding day and ensured that everything stayed on schedule for such a large group.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Thank you so much Michelle! It was our pleasure☺

Lu · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved Toni and her crew. She was great, very meticulous and thorough. She didn't rush through it and even stayed longer to make sure I had a do I was happy with. Thank you so much! It looked great, and lasted flawlessly all night!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much LuJan! You are truly a special bride. It was such a pleasure to be there! - Lots of love and blessings

Mary · Married on 05/27/2018

Toni was super easy to work with! I've been lucky to have her for two events. Her products were also great. I'm usually pretty sensitive to products used on my face but I didn't break out at all. She definitely makes sure the makeup and hair style is how you want it, and she'll make changes if you want. Her makeup lasted an 18 hour wedding day and 3.5 hour engagement session, both outdoors. Price was also reasonable. She definitely made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Thank you so much Mary!

Janice · Married on 05/26/2018

Toni is the best! She listens and gives feedback on what she thinks will suit your face and hair. I had the trial and liked it a lot! It helped me decide what I wanted for my wedding. When I changed my mind after the trial, I emailed her about my concerns and she responded promptly. She listened and did exactly what I, my sister, and my mother wanted. Thanks for everything Toni!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Janice! It was a pleasure to be there and meeting your family!

Dominika · Married on 04/15/2018

Toni was AMAZING! Not only did she do a fabulous job, she was also professional, patient, flexible with scheduling and great to communicate with - both before and on my wedding day. I found Toni about a month before my wedding and miraculously she was still available for my date, probably because it was a Sunday wedding. She did my hair and makeup and also took care of my mom. Because we didn't want to start too early, Toni was also able to get an assistant to do my sister's hair and makeup. During the trial I had with Toni, she listened to my concerns and requests, looked at pictures of what I had in mind, and made suggestions which turned out to be on point. I felt absolutely beautiful and it was confirmed by all the guests who absolutely loved the hair and makeup. Toni did a stunning job of accentuating my best features while keeping me looking true to myself. She made me feel confident and everything remained flawless throughout the evening. I would recommend Toni in a heartbeat and I wish I could get prettied up by her every day. Thank you, Toni!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Dominika!! Your kinda and v genuine words are exactly why we do what we do! Much love and blessing to you, your marriage and your family! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Biana · Married on 03/10/2018

Toni did a spectacular job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did the hair and makeup for my mom and she was very pleased with the look. I got compliments the entire night from my guests on how great my hair and makeup looked. My hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night and stayed great even in the rain - it rained on my wedding day! Toni is very professional, helped with planning and style ideas and has a great personality to make the time fun. I highly recommend Toni to make you feel fabulous on your wedding day!

Cathy · Married on 11/18/2017

Toni and her partner Vanessa were absolutely terrific! They arrived 15 minutes early and were nothing but professional and warm. On top of that, the quality of their service was amazing. Toni did an amazing job with my makeup - it was a very natural look that stood out so well in all of my pictures. She and Vanessa also made my sisters and my mom look stunning for the evening, too. Thank you, Toni + Vanessa!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Toni Brides 1
    Toni Brides 2

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy! It was such an honor to be there for you and your family! We wish you all the best and please let us know if you need anything in the future. Best, Toni
  • Krystyne

Krystyne · Married on 10/21/2017

Toni is an amazing makeup and hair artist! I had her do my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding in Oct 2017 and it turned out amazing. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. Toni and her team also did the hair and makeup for my bridal party - all of which were so happy with how pretty they looked. :)

In addition to being a talented artist, Toni is also extremely professional, responsive, and detail-oriented. She is also very sweet and personable!

Thank you, Toni, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you Krystyne! You and your bridal party were incredible to work with. Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything in the future! - Best wishes,Toni
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely loved the service! My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my makeup! My bridal party were really happy with their services as well. I highly recommend Toni and her asistant.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Lizbeth!

Rocio · Married on 06/10/2017

I had used Toni Brides' services before when I was a bridesmaid for two of my best friends' weddings and I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding! :) I am so glad I did because she exceeded my expectations. She was more detailed in doing my make-up compared to the prior times I had hired her. My make-up was beautiful, looked natural and lasted the entire day!! I also loved my hair. It looked so cute and it went perfect with my dress. Toni is very professional, arrived before our appointments to make sure she started on time and she had us all ready by the time we had agreed upon. I will definitely hire Toni for any future events. I was a very happy bride! :D

Maria Reggie · Married on 05/28/2017

I found Toni Brides on Wedding Wire. I sent her a request for a quote and in a day I get the response. I think it is important to get a quick response from Toni because I got an idea if my budget works. She have a good price for Hair & make-up trial. I think no one can beat the price with an airbrush make-up and 2 hairstyle for a trial. It helps to be able to select the kind of hairstyle I like when I am not sure if an up do or half-up do will work for me. Being Asian I have some limitations on doing eye make-up and she suggested to do a double eyelid for the trial, which works well with me. So I got Toni's bridal package for the wedding. For the wedding I had Toni and a second stylist which both did great for our hairstyle & make-up. Guests complimented us on how good we look in the wedding.

• User6791293 · 1+ year ago

I used Toni Brides for my hair and makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and she was wonderful. She was so warm and welcoming to my friends who joined me and created the perfect look that I had wanted. Months before the wedding, Toni sent me a detailed schedule including each service provided and what time each girl was assigned to which was incredibly helpful for an organized bride like myself. Fast forward to my wedding day and Toni and her team were so courteous, patient, and professional with my mom (mother of the bride), and my entire bridal party. They were lovely! They were able to look at reference pictures that each girl provided and created the same look. Everyone looked amazing and as the bride I had never felt more beautiful. I loved my hair and makeup, it was flawless! And if that weren't enough, each person was given a touch up bag which I used throughout the wedding day to touch up my makeup in order to continue looking great. My experience was such a phenomenal one! And if I ever need professional hair and makeup done again, I will definitely be using Toni Brides! Thank you!

david · Married on 01/03/2017

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Tiffany · Married on 12/28/2016

Toni is amazing! She was very professional and personable. I would book her again in a heart beat for all my hair and makeup needs. She made me look gorgeous for my wedding. Her attention to details was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was our team's pleasure to be there on your wedding day! Sincerely, Toni Brides

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so happy that I went with Toni Brides for my wedding! Toni and her team did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and they did an amazing job. I went to Toni a few months beforehand for a hair and makeup trial, and she was so sweet and so good at making my vision (which was pretty much a combination of a ton of different hair and makeup styles that I liked) come to life. I was so happy with the results from the trial and knew I would be happy with the actual wedding look as well. When it came to planning, Toni was very professional and helped coordinate the logistics for timing and scheduling. I had a large wedding party and wanted to make sure everyone had enough time for their services (without starting too early), and when I asked Toni if we could add a third stylist to even out the day, she did so with no questions asked. In terms of the actual hair and makeup service, they did such a great job! Everyone in the wedding party looked absolutely stunning. I was SO happy with my makeup and hair, and received so many compliments throughout the day. It was a perfect look and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The hair and makeup also lasted throughout the day without requiring any touchups. I'd definitely recommend Toni Brides and hope to be able to go to her again for an future events. Thank you so much Toni!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you for having our team on board for your wedding! It was such a pleasure to work with you beautiful ladies! You all looked so gorgeous. We hope to work with you again in the future! Sincerely, Toni Brides

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Toni was recommended by my wedding planner and was amazing before the day of my wedding and absolutely brilliant the day of my wedding. I had some huge last minute changes to my venue and she was professional and flexibility with these new changes. The work she did to my makeup and hair was stunning - she also did my entire wedding party and made us all feel special and beautiful which is what we were hoping for. I highly recommend using her for your special events and I will continue to use her services moving forward.

Lena · Married on 07/16/2016

Toni did my makeup and hair for a wedding just recently, and I can't say enough about how fabulous I looked and felt! I received so many compliments on my hair and flawless makeup. My hair and makeup looked perfect all day and evening. I never had to do any touch ups and I looked great in all the pictures. Toni was so sweet and really listened to what I wanted and needed. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and she was so sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend her for any hair or makeup you may need!

Julia · Married on 06/18/2016

Toni did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2016, and couldn't be more pleased with how I looked on the day of my wedding. I hired Toni not only from her ability to execute a beautiful undo and makeup that stayed put, but because of her calm demeanor, her patience, and her willingness to spend extra time discussing how I wanted to wear my hair, what would be most flattering based on my face shape and hair texture, and how much I wanted to dance the night away! I booked an appointment with Toni before the big day to go over looks and visualize how I wanted to look. Toni was so helpful and gave me some great feedback, and on the day of, everything went really smoothly. I am so happy that I hired Toni for my hair and makeup for my wedding, I look amazing in the photos that I will have for the rest of my life!

Angela · Married on 04/09/2016

Toni is amazing. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted, and she executed it so that it looked even better in reality! And for my sister and sister-in-law, who had no idea what they wanted to do, Toni was able to assess and give them incredible hairdos (so much so that I was kinda jealous after I saw them!). She arrived exactly on time and didn't leave until she had made sure that everyone's hairstyle was completely secure. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you Angela! You and your wedding party are definitely a pleasure to work with. Hope to work with you again! Let me know if you need anything else!

Sarah Beth · Married on 10/10/2015

Toni did a killer job on my hair and make up. I looked like myself, but a glamorous, gorgeous version and received countless compliments. She did my mother’s hair and MU for the big day and she looked absolutely beautiful. Toni got her to step outside her comfort zone and try something special. The great before and after pix on her website are what first grabbed my attention for her talent. See how beautiful and happy they all look.
    I got to know Toni very well because we did three hair trials! I wasn’t sure what I wanted so I tried a few things. Each time Toni was gracious, patient, sweet, fun, caring, and professional. She even made me a bagel when my stomach started rumbling. The more time I spent with her, the more she felt like a friend. As for make up, she hit it out of the park. We settled easily on the exact style I wanted to do and it looked amazing. She has lots of options which are figured out together in your trial- airbrush or traditional, natural eyelashes or adhesives, etc. My happiness with my wedding look was important to her— she called me on the phone to discuss ideas after our initial trial when I realized I wanted something different than I initially asked for. She made me feel comfortable exploring so I felt safe to do so, and in the end that was what I really needed to be THRILLED with the final look. Without her encouragement I might have settled for something else, so I really thank her for that. She is the kind of person you want on your wedding team, on the most important day ever to achieve your dream look.
    It was great having her as one of my girls the morning of, I felt so calm and confident. Everything went so smoothly. It was 100 degrees and my venue was all outdoors with no AC. We spent hours in the sun taking pictures and I didn't need to reapply or fix make up or hair once!! It lasted from 11:30 am to to 1 am that night!! Even though we used almost no spray because I wanted it to look clean. Book Toni, you won't regret it!

Rosanna · Married on 09/26/2015

I loved my makeup on my wedding day! I had a trial a couple of months before the wedding to test out the look, which I highly recommend. Toni is a professional and knows what she is doing. My bridesmaids and mom loved their looks as well. The makeup last all day and during the heat. On my wedding day it was close to 100 degrees and my makeup was still flawless at the end of the day. I would highly recommend Toni to any bride out there.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Rosanna! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and all the other lovely ladies :)

Rosa · Married on 09/05/2015

I loved my makeup on my wedding day! I had a trial a couple of months before the wedding to test out the look, which I highly recommend. Toni is professional and knows what she is doing. My bridesmaid and mom loved their looks as well. The makeup last all day and during the heat. On my wedding day it was close to 100 degrees and my makeup was still flawless at the end of the day. I would highly recommend Toni to any bride out there.