Toni Brides Reviews

Toni Brides 1
Toni Brides 2
Toni Brides 3
  • User4036199 · Recently married

Loved it highly Recommend Toni.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Bbaw · Married on 12/14/2018

Toni was Fantastic!

Toni was so great. She was a very calming presence on a hectic day, and she gave me exactly what I wanted! I was so happy with my hair and makeup, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the LA area. I was a bridesmaid and the bride ended up wishing she had also used Toni based on my results! Thank you Toni.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Toni Brides 4

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you So much Claire! I appreciate your presence as well and I'm so glad the result were what you wanted! Hope Lori had a beautiful wedding xoxo
  • Sendy

Sendy Thai · Married on 11/22/2018

Amazing...the perfect look without trying!

I communicated with Toni via text and I ended up booking her last minute for my Chinese Tea Ceremony. I booked her without even doing a trial and only seeing a few of the photos she's had with other brides. She was very prompt and was so flexible to work with. I sent her a photo of different hairstyles I potentially liked as well as my dress. I didn't see myself while she was working on me but she did BOTH my hair and make up and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect look. I don't typically wear make up and I was beyond surprised and impressed with how my hair and make up looked. The make up had all the coverage but felt SOOO light. It didn't feel like I had any make up on me and my face just glowed! I felt so beautiful. The makeup held up throughout the day and even through all the food I was eating. By the end of the night the makeup still looked the way it did when it was first applied. The biggest thing for me... my nose crease did NOT crack at all!!

Toni also did my mom's hair last minute and my mom was more than pleased with her hairstyle! Her usual hair stylist was out of town so I had Toni work on her hair as well and my mom was extremely happy!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Oh my god..It was such a pleasure to be there! I absolutely loved our time together. And I loved chatting with your mom too! Appreciate both of you and Big Big congratulations on tying the knot Sendy!!!

Azba · Married on 10/27/2018

Toni and her team were amazing!

Toni and her team were amazing. I got so many compliments on both my hair and make-up. Toni was incredibly professional and responsive. She worked within my budget and was very attentive to what I wanted. I loved how everything turned out. She was also very punctual (started and finished on time). I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2018

K · Married on 08/18/2018

Toni has made my wedding experience smooth! She has been the most flexible starting from the trial to the day of the wedding! She made sure I was gorgeous on the day of my wedding!! She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! Her team was perfect! Her team did my mom, grandmother, MOH, and bridesmaid’s makeup. Everybody got compliments about how great they looked! I cannot thank Toni enough and her for her hard work and dedication. She listened carefully to what I had to say. If you’re reading this, give her a call! You won’t be disappointed! Schedule a trial with her. I’m sure you’ll feel fabulous after getting pampered!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kristelle! It was our honor to be there and everyone was so kind and great to work with! Love your fun family and the laughter :) Hope to have the pleasure to service you again in the future!
    Best,
    Toni

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience with Toni was awesome! During my hair and makeup trial, she was really intent on helping me find a look that I would love. As someone who doesn't get my hair and makeup done very often, this was super important. It ended up looking great on the wedding day, and I got a ton of compliments on my makeup! She brought two other assistants to do hair and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, and they all looked great too. On top of that, they arrived exactly on time for the wedding day and ensured that everything stayed on schedule for such a large group.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Thank you so much Michelle! It was our pleasure☺

Lu · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved Toni and her crew. She was great, very meticulous and thorough. She didn't rush through it and even stayed longer to make sure I had a do I was happy with. Thank you so much! It looked great, and lasted flawlessly all night!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much LuJan! You are truly a special bride. It was such a pleasure to be there!
    - Lots of love and blessings

Mary · Married on 05/27/2018

Toni was super easy to work with! I've been lucky to have her for two events. Her products were also great. I'm usually pretty sensitive to products used on my face but I didn't break out at all. She definitely makes sure the makeup and hair style is how you want it, and she'll make changes if you want. Her makeup lasted an 18 hour wedding day and 3.5 hour engagement session, both outdoors. Price was also reasonable. She definitely made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Thank you so much Mary!

Janice · Married on 05/26/2018

Toni is the best! She listens and gives feedback on what she thinks will suit your face and hair. I had the trial and liked it a lot! It helped me decide what I wanted for my wedding. When I changed my mind after the trial, I emailed her about my concerns and she responded promptly. She listened and did exactly what I, my sister, and my mother wanted. Thanks for everything Toni!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Janice! It was a pleasure to be there and meeting your family!

Dominika · Married on 04/15/2018

Toni was AMAZING! Not only did she do a fabulous job, she was also professional, patient, flexible with scheduling and great to communicate with - both before and on my wedding day. I found Toni about a month before my wedding and miraculously she was still available for my date, probably because it was a Sunday wedding. She did my hair and makeup and also took care of my mom. Because we didn't want to start too early, Toni was also able to get an assistant to do my sister's hair and makeup. During the trial I had with Toni, she listened to my concerns and requests, looked at pictures of what I had in mind, and made suggestions which turned out to be on point. I felt absolutely beautiful and it was confirmed by all the guests who absolutely loved the hair and makeup. Toni did a stunning job of accentuating my best features while keeping me looking true to myself. She made me feel confident and everything remained flawless throughout the evening. I would recommend Toni in a heartbeat and I wish I could get prettied up by her every day. Thank you, Toni!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Dominika!! Your kinda and v genuine words are exactly why we do what we do! Much love and blessing to you, your marriage and your family!
    Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Biana · Married on 03/10/2018

Toni did a spectacular job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did the hair and makeup for my mom and she was very pleased with the look. I got compliments the entire night from my guests on how great my hair and makeup looked. My hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night and stayed great even in the rain - it rained on my wedding day! Toni is very professional, helped with planning and style ideas and has a great personality to make the time fun. I highly recommend Toni to make you feel fabulous on your wedding day!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Cathy · Married on 11/18/2017

Toni and her partner Vanessa were absolutely terrific! They arrived 15 minutes early and were nothing but professional and warm. On top of that, the quality of their service was amazing. Toni did an amazing job with my makeup - it was a very natural look that stood out so well in all of my pictures. She and Vanessa also made my sisters and my mom look stunning for the evening, too. Thank you, Toni + Vanessa!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Toni Brides 5
    Toni Brides 6

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy! It was such an honor to be there for you and your family! We wish you all the best and please let us know if you need anything in the future.
    Best,
    Toni
  • Krystyne

Krystyne · Married on 10/21/2017

Toni is an amazing makeup and hair artist! I had her do my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding in Oct 2017 and it turned out amazing. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. Toni and her team also did the hair and makeup for my bridal party - all of which were so happy with how pretty they looked. :)

In addition to being a talented artist, Toni is also extremely professional, responsive, and detail-oriented. She is also very sweet and personable!

Thank you, Toni, for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you Krystyne! You and your bridal party were incredible to work with.
    Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything in the future! - Best wishes,Toni
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely loved the service! My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on my makeup! My bridal party were really happy with their services as well. I highly recommend Toni and her asistant.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Lizbeth!

Rocio · Married on 06/10/2017

I had used Toni Brides' services before when I was a bridesmaid for two of my best friends' weddings and I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding! :) I am so glad I did because she exceeded my expectations. She was more detailed in doing my make-up compared to the prior times I had hired her. My make-up was beautiful, looked natural and lasted the entire day!! I also loved my hair. It looked so cute and it went perfect with my dress. Toni is very professional, arrived before our appointments to make sure she started on time and she had us all ready by the time we had agreed upon. I will definitely hire Toni for any future events. I was a very happy bride! :D

Sent on 07/03/2017

Maria Reggie · Married on 05/28/2017

I found Toni Brides on Wedding Wire. I sent her a request for a quote and in a day I get the response. I think it is important to get a quick response from Toni because I got an idea if my budget works. She have a good price for Hair & make-up trial. I think no one can beat the price with an airbrush make-up and 2 hairstyle for a trial. It helps to be able to select the kind of hairstyle I like when I am not sure if an up do or half-up do will work for me. Being Asian I have some limitations on doing eye make-up and she suggested to do a double eyelid for the trial, which works well with me. So I got Toni's bridal package for the wedding. For the wedding I had Toni and a second stylist which both did great for our hairstyle & make-up. Guests complimented us on how good we look in the wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • User6791293 · 1+ year ago

I used Toni Brides for my hair and makeup trial for my upcoming wedding and she was wonderful. She was so warm and welcoming to my friends who joined me and created the perfect look that I had wanted. Months before the wedding, Toni sent me a detailed schedule including each service provided and what time each girl was assigned to which was incredibly helpful for an organized bride like myself. Fast forward to my wedding day and Toni and her team were so courteous, patient, and professional with my mom (mother of the bride), and my entire bridal party. They were lovely! They were able to look at reference pictures that each girl provided and created the same look. Everyone looked amazing and as the bride I had never felt more beautiful. I loved my hair and makeup, it was flawless! And if that weren't enough, each person was given a touch up bag which I used throughout the wedding day to touch up my makeup in order to continue looking great. My experience was such a phenomenal one! And if I ever need professional hair and makeup done again, I will definitely be using Toni Brides! Thank you!

Sent on 05/16/2017

david · Married on 01/03/2017

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 12/28/2016

Toni is amazing! She was very professional and personable. I would book her again in a heart beat for all my hair and makeup needs. She made me look gorgeous for my wedding. Her attention to details was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was our team's pleasure to be there on your wedding day!
    Sincerely,
    Toni Brides

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so happy that I went with Toni Brides for my wedding! Toni and her team did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and they did an amazing job. I went to Toni a few months beforehand for a hair and makeup trial, and she was so sweet and so good at making my vision (which was pretty much a combination of a ton of different hair and makeup styles that I liked) come to life. I was so happy with the results from the trial and knew I would be happy with the actual wedding look as well. When it came to planning, Toni was very professional and helped coordinate the logistics for timing and scheduling. I had a large wedding party and wanted to make sure everyone had enough time for their services (without starting too early), and when I asked Toni if we could add a third stylist to even out the day, she did so with no questions asked. In terms of the actual hair and makeup service, they did such a great job! Everyone in the wedding party looked absolutely stunning. I was SO happy with my makeup and hair, and received so many compliments throughout the day. It was a perfect look and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The hair and makeup also lasted throughout the day without requiring any touchups. I'd definitely recommend Toni Brides and hope to be able to go to her again for an future events. Thank you so much Toni!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you for having our team on board for your wedding! It was such a pleasure to work with you beautiful ladies! You all looked so gorgeous. We hope to work with you again in the future!
    Sincerely,
    Toni Brides

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Toni was recommended by my wedding planner and was amazing before the day of my wedding and absolutely brilliant the day of my wedding. I had some huge last minute changes to my venue and she was professional and flexibility with these new changes. The work she did to my makeup and hair was stunning - she also did my entire wedding party and made us all feel special and beautiful which is what we were hoping for. I highly recommend using her for your special events and I will continue to use her services moving forward.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lena · Married on 07/16/2016

Toni did my makeup and hair for a wedding just recently, and I can't say enough about how fabulous I looked and felt! I received so many compliments on my hair and flawless makeup. My hair and makeup looked perfect all day and evening. I never had to do any touch ups and I looked great in all the pictures. Toni was so sweet and really listened to what I wanted and needed. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and she was so sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend her for any hair or makeup you may need!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Julia · Married on 06/18/2016

Toni did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2016, and couldn't be more pleased with how I looked on the day of my wedding. I hired Toni not only from her ability to execute a beautiful undo and makeup that stayed put, but because of her calm demeanor, her patience, and her willingness to spend extra time discussing how I wanted to wear my hair, what would be most flattering based on my face shape and hair texture, and how much I wanted to dance the night away! I booked an appointment with Toni before the big day to go over looks and visualize how I wanted to look. Toni was so helpful and gave me some great feedback, and on the day of, everything went really smoothly. I am so happy that I hired Toni for my hair and makeup for my wedding, I look amazing in the photos that I will have for the rest of my life!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Angela · Married on 04/09/2016

Toni is amazing. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted, and she executed it so that it looked even better in reality! And for my sister and sister-in-law, who had no idea what they wanted to do, Toni was able to assess and give them incredible hairdos (so much so that I was kinda jealous after I saw them!). She arrived exactly on time and didn't leave until she had made sure that everyone's hairstyle was completely secure. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Toni Brides's reply:

Thank you Angela! You and your wedding party are definitely a pleasure to work with. Hope to work with you again! Let me know if you need anything else!