Tones Entertainment Reviews

121 | Rochester, NY

121 Reviews for Tones Entertainment

• OG Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

Jimmy C's was the perfect choice for my DJ, Photographer, Videographer, and Photo Booth! I loved how I got all 4 components for one price with one office to contact for all of my needs. Jimmy was my DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal! He kept the dance floor full all night, and even did some magic for the kids during dinner. John was our photographer and our photos came back just amazing! He was super flexible and was open to any suggestions that we had. Dave was our videographer and he captured every moment! We had such a great time watching our video the other night. He didn't miss anything. The photo booth was such a hit as well! I love how we received all of our photos and our video back in such a timely manner as well. I would highly recommend anyone to use Jimmy C's for their upcoming events. They made our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Bethany · Married on 08/29/2015

I loved our DJ from Jimmy C's. His name was Peter and he was amazing!!!!! He was a bundle of energy and fun. He was very interact with us and the guests and many of my friends that are close to getting married want his contact! I also worked a lot with a woman named Michelle over the phone to organize the order of the night in regards to music. I probably annoyed the mess out of her but she never let me down. I don't know the quality of the other services this company provides but I would trust them with all things wedding!

Thanks from the Bride and Boom! ;)

Sent on 09/14/2015

Laura · Married on 08/07/2015

They were fantastic! Our photographer was great with detailed photos, the videographer was on target and everyone loved the photo booth. If we had any questions, they walked us through the process. This business is a must for any function! Wonderful!! Thank you so much?
    Peter and Laura Bloomingdale

Sent on 08/20/2015

Katie · Married on 05/15/2015

My wedding was yesterday! Jimmy himself was our dj & was awesome! Our photographer roger was top notch, video guy & photobooth guys were awesome!! Highly recommend them to anyone!! From my first phone call they were absolutely all amazing!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/25/2015

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!! I'd give Roc Photo 100 stars, but they only allowed a max of 5 :) I cannot get over how great my photographer and videographer were during my wedding day. I mean, top notch, best people you will ever hire. We zipped through photos because the photographer was so efficient and well planned. that we ended up getting so many poses and shots in. We were ahead of schedule the whole time, and we had a few photo destinations! Both of them were full of ideas, had amazing energy, and were so inspired! You could tell they love their jobs, which made our day even better. They both had such professionalism and expertise. They knew how to get the best shots, where to go, and how to work the crowd. I don't say this lightly when I say that the best money I spent for my wedding was hiring Rochester Photography!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Steven · Married on 01/24/2015

Our event with Jimmy's organization went perfectly. They were very professional and many of our guests commented on how good everything was compared to other events they went to. The people loved the photo booth as it brought back many pleasant memories. We would absolutely go with Jimmy's outfit again.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Christine · Married on 10/25/2014

From the first phone conversation , the staff was friendly, accommodating, and informational.
    The Team is extremely talented ! Very professional, and Top Notch !
    You would be crazy not to book them !

Sent on 11/20/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2014

Jimmy C and his team did an amazing job at my wedding on October 25, 2014. We were lucky enough to have Jimmy DJ and our guests have told us it was one of the best weddings they have attended! The photographer was good, I wish we would have taken more pictures of the attendants but there was a lot of confusion there I guess, but we do have lots of wonderful pictures. We got the full package and to say it was a deal would be an understatement! We got the DJ, videographer, photographer, and photo booth all for less than most companies quoted me just for photography! The videographer was amazing and the guests loved the photo booth. All in all, very satisfied with Jimmy C and would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Heather · Married on 09/21/2014

We chose jimmy c's for our wedding. We did the dj and photo package. John our photographer was awesome. He got all the shots we wanted and was very professional and nice!

Sent on 02/20/2015

CHERYL · Married on 09/05/2014

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER Jimmy C Music Machine IS THE PLACE TO GO. THEY PROVIDED WONDERFUL SERVICES FOR MY DAUGHERS WEDDING VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY ACCOMODATING . MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING PHOTOS WERE AWESOME AND THE WEDDING ALBUM WAS DONE WITH HIGH QUALITY.

Sent on 12/23/2014

My wife and I booked Jimmy C as the photographer for our wedding. From the first time we met with people at the office, right through the conclusion of our reception, we could not have been happier with their service. Crystal was actually the photographer who took our photos and she went above and beyond what we would expect from a photographer. She helped people in the wedding party get ready when they arrived at the church. She gave great suggestions for photos and she was very kind and patient with my elderly mother on a hot day. We would certainly recommend Crystal and Jimmy C to others

Sent on 09/03/2014

Keri · Married on 08/30/2014

I would recommend these guys to anyone. Not only were the pictures amazing and captured perfectly how my husband and I were feeling that day, but our photographer Michelle went above and beyond. She fixed my veil and helped us cutting our cake, etc. She spent time with me when I was getting stressed out and took my mind off things. The pictures were to die for and came back quickly. I still have to pick out pictures for our album that we ordered, but I know they will do an amazing job! If you live in CNY/Western NY, I recommend them 100%.

Sent on 09/23/2014

So happy that Jimmy C did the photography for my wedding! They did an excellent job capturing my special day!

Sent on 08/21/2014

April · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I used Jimmy Cs for everything! We were very pleased with the entire staff through out the whole process! Our photos came out absolutely amazing! We highly recommend them...especially Michelle for photography and Peter for DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2014

nataliya · Married on 06/28/2014

we had hired a dj that we have known for a long time. The week of our wedding he backed out. We called Jimmy C's 3 days before our wedding. They were AWESOME from the time they answerd their phone to the last song the dj played

Sent on 07/04/2014

Brenda J. · Married on 06/21/2014

We used this vendor for our wedding/reception video. Our videographer did a fabulous job. We received our video within a week of our wedding, and are extremely happy with the results. Their services were reasonably priced and affordable. I would definitely recommend this vendor to family and friends.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Excellent job and fun to work with!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

They were amazing, everyone that came to my wedding mentioned to me how great they all were and the photographer and video guys were so creative and fun to work with!!! Everyone was great. We also used their photo booth service and the props were awesome!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

Everyone was great and everyone that was there had a great time.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Heidi · Married on 02/15/2014

Can not say enough the staff was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Great value for such great service!

Sent on 12/30/2013

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ... Jimmy C Music Machine and the whole crew did an amazing job for my daughters wedding .. I can't say enough about them all... I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/19/2013

Our daughters wedding photo were wonderful. Our photographer Lauren was fun and creative.
    We had a very small private family wedding, and Lauren took more pictures then I was expecting for such a small venue. All of the photo's were fabulous and our whole family enjoyed having Lauren there with us to capture the moments of the day.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/13/2013

From my first interaction with Jimmy C i was extremely pleased. Michelle was so helpful with all the information. We were in constant contact from the day I booked all the way to the big day. When I arrived at the venue I was immediately greeted by the DJ and Photographer. They made me feel so comfortable and special. The DJ was awesome and Michelle took BEAUTIFUL pictures, which we received within days after our wedding. I am still months later receiving compliments on how much fun guests had. Thank you Jimmy C!! <3

Sent on 02/28/2014

Karen · Married on 09/28/2013

Jimmy C's gang was a big part of our daughters wedding day and helped make it an awesome day!

Thanks guys!