Tones Entertainment Reviews

Tones Entertainment 1
Tones Entertainment 2
Tones Entertainment 3

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Tim LaMoy from Tones Entertainment - WHERE DO I BEGIN. Tim is EXTREMELY passionate about what he does. He wants to make your day as special as it can be! He is very well organized and checks in with you continuously to make sure he has everything correct. The mixing of the songs had ALL OF OUR guests on the dance floor the whole ENTIRE night. I had people coming up to me from left to right saying how good our DJ was! :) He is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST and VERY reasonably priced.

Patrick · Married on 08/11/2018

Tony was amazing! He was professional and accommodating to our needs with the photographer and with the caterers. He wasn't intrusive while ensuring that the flow of the night was perfect. We received many compliments from guests that he was able to entertain a room of different tastes in music. He kept the dance floor full and was accommodating to guests requests. Tony made sure our night was everything that we hoped it would be! We would absolutely recommend Tones Entertainment to anyone hoping for a perfect wedding night.

Charlie · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing DJ. He got everyone involved in the party. An excellent choice. Dont pass this company by. Remember you get what you pay for. In this case extremely high quality for a reasonable price. What else could you ask for.

stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Tones entertainment did an amazing job at the ceremony and reception! Tony was able to play songs that got a lot of people on the dance foor and make this a very memorable night! I would highly recommend this company for future events the staff at the office was very kind and accommodating. The online submission was easy to complete and all the songs were played. The company also allowed for our guests to make song requests in advance and songs were played! I have no negative things to say! It was great having a microphone for the reception and ceremony to help all of our guests hear! Tony was very attentive and kept the night running very smooth! He went above and beyond!!! The songs played throughout the night were a hit! We have been told by many guests he made the night and did a great job!

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Tony did a terrific job at our daughters wedding! Very professional and he got everyone up and dancing! Even helped us older folks with the dance steps! Class act!!!

Tones Entertainment 4
    Tones Entertainment 5
    Tones Entertainment 6

Nate · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Tones Entertainment. Tim LaMoy DJ’d for our wedding and he’s an excellent DJ. We had lots of unusual requests: specific songs for the hora and several Middle Eastern / foreign language tracks that were not part of their repertoire. Tim nailed it. The guests had a blast during the hora, which lasted >16 min, and people were dancing until the music ended at midnight. Tammy was also very responsive when we were organizing everything, answered all of our questions (and we had a lot of them…), and was generally great to work with. Both Tim and Tammy were incredibly patient with all of our requests. If you want a hopping party at your wedding, go with Tones.

Joel · Married on 05/25/2018

Tony Starnino did a amazing job. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played all the songs that were requested. Class act and runs a great company

Morgan · Married on 07/15/2017

I booked Jimmy C for both a videographer and Photo Booth. They were quick with all questions and very friendly in responses. Due to different circumstances, we had to cancel first the videographer and then the photo-booth. They were very willing to assist and very understanding! It was a breath of fresh air during a very stressful time of wedding planning.

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

One of our best wedding decisions was hiring Rochester Wedding Photography. What can I say besides perfection! Thank you Tony and team for helping make our day one we will never forget.

Chris · Married on 11/19/2016

Used Jimmy C for 2 weddings..booked Jimmy as the DJ and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him! I don't know about the others on the staff. He was the DJ, and also provided a photo booth and uplighting. Guestscommented on how social and interactive he was without being obnoxious or intrusive. Perfect! 225 people at the wedding and at midnight there were still 100 on the dance floor...that's how great Jimmy was!

Tonishea · Married on 09/25/2016

You will not be disappointed, Roger was my photographer and he was on point. He seen all the beauty in my venue the way I seen it. They are provided my videography, DJ, and photobooth service. They worked in sync with each other, everything went sooooo smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better team!!!!

• OG Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

Jimmy C's was the perfect choice for my DJ, Photographer, Videographer, and Photo Booth! I loved how I got all 4 components for one price with one office to contact for all of my needs. Jimmy was my DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal! He kept the dance floor full all night, and even did some magic for the kids during dinner. John was our photographer and our photos came back just amazing! He was super flexible and was open to any suggestions that we had. Dave was our videographer and he captured every moment! We had such a great time watching our video the other night. He didn't miss anything. The photo booth was such a hit as well! I love how we received all of our photos and our video back in such a timely manner as well. I would highly recommend anyone to use Jimmy C's for their upcoming events. They made our wedding a dream come true!

Bethany · Married on 08/29/2015

I loved our DJ from Jimmy C's. His name was Peter and he was amazing!!!!! He was a bundle of energy and fun. He was very interact with us and the guests and many of my friends that are close to getting married want his contact! I also worked a lot with a woman named Michelle over the phone to organize the order of the night in regards to music. I probably annoyed the mess out of her but she never let me down. I don't know the quality of the other services this company provides but I would trust them with all things wedding!

Thanks from the Bride and Boom! ;)

Laura · Married on 08/07/2015

They were fantastic! Our photographer was great with detailed photos, the videographer was on target and everyone loved the photo booth. If we had any questions, they walked us through the process. This business is a must for any function! Wonderful!! Thank you so much?
    Peter and Laura Bloomingdale

Katie · Married on 05/15/2015

My wedding was yesterday! Jimmy himself was our dj & was awesome! Our photographer roger was top notch, video guy & photobooth guys were awesome!! Highly recommend them to anyone!! From my first phone call they were absolutely all amazing!!!

Crystal · Married on 04/25/2015

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!! I'd give Roc Photo 100 stars, but they only allowed a max of 5 :) I cannot get over how great my photographer and videographer were during my wedding day. I mean, top notch, best people you will ever hire. We zipped through photos because the photographer was so efficient and well planned. that we ended up getting so many poses and shots in. We were ahead of schedule the whole time, and we had a few photo destinations! Both of them were full of ideas, had amazing energy, and were so inspired! You could tell they love their jobs, which made our day even better. They both had such professionalism and expertise. They knew how to get the best shots, where to go, and how to work the crowd. I don't say this lightly when I say that the best money I spent for my wedding was hiring Rochester Photography!

Steven · Married on 01/24/2015

Our event with Jimmy's organization went perfectly. They were very professional and many of our guests commented on how good everything was compared to other events they went to. The people loved the photo booth as it brought back many pleasant memories. We would absolutely go with Jimmy's outfit again.

Christine · Married on 10/25/2014

From the first phone conversation , the staff was friendly, accommodating, and informational.
    The Team is extremely talented ! Very professional, and Top Notch !
    You would be crazy not to book them !

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2014

Jimmy C and his team did an amazing job at my wedding on October 25, 2014. We were lucky enough to have Jimmy DJ and our guests have told us it was one of the best weddings they have attended! The photographer was good, I wish we would have taken more pictures of the attendants but there was a lot of confusion there I guess, but we do have lots of wonderful pictures. We got the full package and to say it was a deal would be an understatement! We got the DJ, videographer, photographer, and photo booth all for less than most companies quoted me just for photography! The videographer was amazing and the guests loved the photo booth. All in all, very satisfied with Jimmy C and would highly recommend their services!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2014

We chose jimmy c's for our wedding. We did the dj and photo package. John our photographer was awesome. He got all the shots we wanted and was very professional and nice!

CHERYL · Married on 09/05/2014

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER Jimmy C Music Machine IS THE PLACE TO GO. THEY PROVIDED WONDERFUL SERVICES FOR MY DAUGHERS WEDDING VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY ACCOMODATING . MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING PHOTOS WERE AWESOME AND THE WEDDING ALBUM WAS DONE WITH HIGH QUALITY.

My wife and I booked Jimmy C as the photographer for our wedding. From the first time we met with people at the office, right through the conclusion of our reception, we could not have been happier with their service. Crystal was actually the photographer who took our photos and she went above and beyond what we would expect from a photographer. She helped people in the wedding party get ready when they arrived at the church. She gave great suggestions for photos and she was very kind and patient with my elderly mother on a hot day. We would certainly recommend Crystal and Jimmy C to others

Keri · Married on 08/30/2014

I would recommend these guys to anyone. Not only were the pictures amazing and captured perfectly how my husband and I were feeling that day, but our photographer Michelle went above and beyond. She fixed my veil and helped us cutting our cake, etc. She spent time with me when I was getting stressed out and took my mind off things. The pictures were to die for and came back quickly. I still have to pick out pictures for our album that we ordered, but I know they will do an amazing job! If you live in CNY/Western NY, I recommend them 100%.

So happy that Jimmy C did the photography for my wedding! They did an excellent job capturing my special day!