Tones Entertainment Reviews

120 | Rochester, NY

120 Reviews for Tones Entertainment

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/13/2020

Excellent every step of the way

Tones Entertainment was attentive every step of the way!! I highly recommend this DJ company. Tony and the tones staff are very personable. Can’t wait for next year!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Difrancesco · Married on 06/21/2020

HIGHLY Recommend Tones Entertainment!

Tones Entertainment was the perfect choice for our DJ! Tony went above and beyond to make our day absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and skilled vendor to make their events that much more special. Also, Tones Entertainment has other amazing services that are available as well.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wow wow wow!!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Tones entertainment. Tony was amazing to work with it was an honor to have him do our wedding. When first meeting with him I told him my biggest fear was that nobody would dance and he completely took that fear away. I’ve had nothing but compliments about the music everybody was up dancing and having a good time. I’m so happy. We also used Roger, James, and Donny for our photographer, videographer, and photo booth. We have a rowdy bunch for our bridal party and Roger and James were nothing but amazing and professional and able to keep up with us. unfortunately I wasn’t able to experience the photo booth but from what I hear Donny did a great job and we absolutely love the book we got with the photos that we were able to see the day after the wedding. I cannot wait to see my photos and video from that day. I would recommend Tones to any bride

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Job

You guys were amazing with everything and really gave us a great experience for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittany Brothers · Married on 10/12/2019

Our experience was great! Kept everything running smooth and kept the party alive!

Tones entertainment delivered exactly what we were looking for! Kept the party going all night, while connecting with the crowd! Very happy with our experience.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding dj

Mike was amazing for our wedding!! He was very professional and listened so our night was perfect. He went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Redden · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding DJ

Tony did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding, very personable, fun and flexible with changes being made! I’m so happy that we went with tones entertainment I have zero complaints!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Debbie · Married on 06/18/2019

Photo Booth

We had a great experience with Tones Entertainment for our wedding photo booth!! All of our guests had such a fun time with it! We loved that they each got to keep their pictures and then put a copy in a book for us to keep!! We highly recommend using Tones Entertainment!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bernardi Ture · Married on 06/01/2019

great photo booth

We enjoyed their photobooth at a friend's wedding in 2017, so much so that we hired them for our photobooth for our 2019 wedding. Reasonable prices. Our guests had a great time!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Matt Groom · Married on 04/01/2019

Everything was great

Everything was great. No complaints. Would use again and refer.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Dylan Burns · Married on 11/24/2018

Very well organized. Adapted to our needs

We booked the photographer and the dj for our wedding. Both were extremely professional. Both made very appreciated suggestions when needed without being bossy or pushy. Made the event about "us" more than it already was.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Tim LaMoy from Tones Entertainment - WHERE DO I BEGIN. Tim is EXTREMELY passionate about what he does. He wants to make your day as special as it can be! He is very well organized and checks in with you continuously to make sure he has everything correct. The mixing of the songs had ALL OF OUR guests on the dance floor the whole ENTIRE night. I had people coming up to me from left to right saying how good our DJ was! :) He is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST and VERY reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/09/2018

courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding dj

Mike was amazing!! He listened to what we wanted asked a lot of questions so everything was perfect!! Thank you so much mike!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Patrick · Married on 08/11/2018

Tony was amazing! He was professional and accommodating to our needs with the photographer and with the caterers. He wasn't intrusive while ensuring that the flow of the night was perfect. We received many compliments from guests that he was able to entertain a room of different tastes in music. He kept the dance floor full and was accommodating to guests requests. Tony made sure our night was everything that we hoped it would be! We would absolutely recommend Tones Entertainment to anyone hoping for a perfect wedding night.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Charlie · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing DJ. He got everyone involved in the party. An excellent choice. Dont pass this company by. Remember you get what you pay for. In this case extremely high quality for a reasonable price. What else could you ask for.

Sent on 08/29/2018

stephanie · Married on 06/30/2018

Tones entertainment did an amazing job at the ceremony and reception! Tony was able to play songs that got a lot of people on the dance foor and make this a very memorable night! I would highly recommend this company for future events the staff at the office was very kind and accommodating. The online submission was easy to complete and all the songs were played. The company also allowed for our guests to make song requests in advance and songs were played! I have no negative things to say! It was great having a microphone for the reception and ceremony to help all of our guests hear! Tony was very attentive and kept the night running very smooth! He went above and beyond!!! The songs played throughout the night were a hit! We have been told by many guests he made the night and did a great job!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Tony did a terrific job at our daughters wedding! Very professional and he got everyone up and dancing! Even helped us older folks with the dance steps! Class act!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Nate · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Tones Entertainment. Tim LaMoy DJ’d for our wedding and he’s an excellent DJ. We had lots of unusual requests: specific songs for the hora and several Middle Eastern / foreign language tracks that were not part of their repertoire. Tim nailed it. The guests had a blast during the hora, which lasted >16 min, and people were dancing until the music ended at midnight. Tammy was also very responsive when we were organizing everything, answered all of our questions (and we had a lot of them…), and was generally great to work with. Both Tim and Tammy were incredibly patient with all of our requests. If you want a hopping party at your wedding, go with Tones.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Joel · Married on 05/25/2018

Tony Starnino did a amazing job. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played all the songs that were requested. Class act and runs a great company

Sent on 05/29/2018

Morgan · Married on 07/15/2017

I booked Jimmy C for both a videographer and Photo Booth. They were quick with all questions and very friendly in responses. Due to different circumstances, we had to cancel first the videographer and then the photo-booth. They were very willing to assist and very understanding! It was a breath of fresh air during a very stressful time of wedding planning.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

One of our best wedding decisions was hiring Rochester Wedding Photography. What can I say besides perfection! Thank you Tony and team for helping make our day one we will never forget.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Chris · Married on 11/19/2016

Used Jimmy C for 2 weddings..booked Jimmy as the DJ and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him! I don't know about the others on the staff. He was the DJ, and also provided a photo booth and uplighting. Guestscommented on how social and interactive he was without being obnoxious or intrusive. Perfect! 225 people at the wedding and at midnight there were still 100 on the dance floor...that's how great Jimmy was!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Tonishea · Married on 09/25/2016

You will not be disappointed, Roger was my photographer and he was on point. He seen all the beauty in my venue the way I seen it. They are provided my videography, DJ, and photobooth service. They worked in sync with each other, everything went sooooo smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better team!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • OG Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

Jimmy C's was the perfect choice for my DJ, Photographer, Videographer, and Photo Booth! I loved how I got all 4 components for one price with one office to contact for all of my needs. Jimmy was my DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal! He kept the dance floor full all night, and even did some magic for the kids during dinner. John was our photographer and our photos came back just amazing! He was super flexible and was open to any suggestions that we had. Dave was our videographer and he captured every moment! We had such a great time watching our video the other night. He didn't miss anything. The photo booth was such a hit as well! I love how we received all of our photos and our video back in such a timely manner as well. I would highly recommend anyone to use Jimmy C's for their upcoming events. They made our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 11/17/2015