44 Reviews for Tom's Weddings and Events

MC (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)
38 Tom's Weddings and Events Reviews

Tom played the music we requested for each part of our 50th anniversary celebration. He did requests without hesitation and played music that met the needs of the ones (age groups) that where dancing at any given time. In particular, playing music for the children to dance to while the adults finished eating and visiting. Couldn't have had a better D.J.

Profile Picture Robert, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The ability to digitially request songs Is a nice touch.

Profile Picture Sdm, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was very professional and he played all of the music we requested, he dealt well with all of the kiddos bugging him for songs and kept the music at the perfect volume! All of our guests remarked on how wonderful he was, I will not hesitate to recommend his services.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom is wonderful to work with. Everything flowed well with my daughter’s reception. Our guest had a good time and we had a lot of people dancing.

Profile Picture Kay , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom is an amazing DJ! He offers many services that other DJ's do not offer including a personalized love story that every guest at my reception loved! He also has a vast library of music and lets you pick songs that you definitely want played and ones that you would be ok with not playing at your reception. He is very professional and replies promptly to every email. He will also come to you for face to face meetings! I wish I could give Tom a million stars because he deserves it! If you live in the DFW area you must have Tom as your DJ!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Always a thorough and professional job. Love the low profile Bose speakers. They are so unobtrusive, especially for a wedding venue. Keep up the good work!

Father of the Bride!

Profile Picture Doug, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was an absolutely great DJ to have at our wedding! Very personable and responsive and organized. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Tom's Weddings and Events for our 40th High School Class Reunion; the DJ was very responsive to our requests and kept the music at the level that we wanted (we wanted to be able to both listen to good music from the '70's AND talk to each other) I would definitely use them again!.

Profile Picture Lucinda, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was easy to work with and did a wonderful job! We really enjoyed the wedding party introductions and the Newlywed game.

Profile Picture Greg, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure working with Tom from the first telephone contact call to the last moment leaving the venue the evening of the wedding. He was extremely helpful, professional, and full of additional ideas. Tom helped us book a day of coordinator that we loved! He made our evening fun, kept us on schedule, and played music that our guests loved! I would highly recommend the use of this vendor for your event!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom did a fantastic job from start to finish. He helped plan a lot of details that I normally wouldn't expect a DJ to provide. He was extremely professional and was a joy to be around on my special day. I highly recommend Tom for wedding services!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very professional and worked with us to have the wedding we wanted.

Profile Picture Brian, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing...was very friendly and professional. Kept the party going

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was great again this year, we have worked with Tom for 3-4 yrs now and he gets better event. We look forward to next year

Profile Picture MICHAEL, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding. I loved that his song selections were online for us to pick. Several people came up to us and mentioned he played great music. I also appreciated that Tom has an intake form for the MCee Work he provides. Watching people's reactions was amusing! What you get for the dollar amount was superb, and Tom was always responsive by email, text and phone. HIGHLY recommended.

-Amy

Profile Picture Amy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Outstanding service. Did a great job.

Profile Picture Larry, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom did a great job for our party!
I'd recommend him for your event.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was a wonderful choice for our wedding! He is very experienced and knows exactly how the flow of things should go, which made me feel reassured. He helped me come up with a schedule of the wedding reception which really helped me out. And on the night of, he was great at moving on from one event to the next seamlessly. I liked that he always came over to me and my husband to ask if we were ready for speeches, first dance, cake cutting, etc. He really puts his customer first! He also had really fun ideas such as a "grand entrance", and newlywed games if that's your thing! The grand entrance was the most hilarious thing because we didn't tell the groomsmen/bridesmaids they would have to be introduced in front of everyone. It was funny to see them sweat but as soon as they walked out to songs we picked specifically for them they had a blast dancing through the reception venue to their seat while everyone cheered for them. I am sure they felt like superstars. He was very quick to respond to any email/question I had (and I had a lot cause I was OCD lol). Talk to Tom about how he does the songs playlist, because we were a little confused when some of the songs we picked for just the dancing part of reception weren't played. I think all the songs you want played should be on his "must play" list. Not all of ours were. But the songs he picked were great dancing songs and everyone had a blast anyways! It was a WONDERFUL night and I wish we had way more time to dance!

Profile Picture Mia, 11/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom went above my expectations as a DJ. He was the most Involved vendor of my wedding. I really owe it to him that my day went perfect. His system he has to work with is great! Thank You Tom.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

He was great. The only thing that could've been better was the sound. When I walked down the aisle as well as the bridal party no one could hear the music. Overall though, he was great and professional!

Profile Picture User7242324, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My parents 60th birthday party was a huge success, having a DJ really got the party going. Doug was awesome, he went above and beyond to make sure guest enjoyed themselves! Tom was available for all my questions leading right up to the party! Next event I host I will gladly use them again!

Profile Picture M, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He makes the invent fun, He loves what he does i would use him for every invent we have. I have used him 2 times. He does a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Errie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was for Night to Shine a prom for people living with special needs, sposored by the Tim Tebow Foundation.Tom was great and kept the dance floor going all night. We definitely would use him again and recomend him for other events.

Profile Picture Steven, 2/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Easy to book and choose songs.

Profile Picture User5639017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review