Tom's Weddings and Events Reviews

47 | Burleson, TX

47 Reviews for Tom's Weddings and Events

47 Tom's Weddings and Events Reviews

Tomi · Married on 08/11/2018

He was amazing. Due to unexpected rain, we had to change just about everything. He didn't miss a beat. Everything went off smoothly. My friends and family enjoyed themselves and were amazed how he was able to let me incorporate my oldest son standing in for my father in that father daughter dance. The evening was amazing and we could not have done it either out him.

Tiffany · Married on 06/16/2018

I needed a last minute DJ and Tom was there to help! He was on time, the crowd loved him and very polite! Will definitely be using him again for our parties!!

Robert · Married on 12/09/2017

Tom played the music we requested for each part of our 50th anniversary celebration. He did requests without hesitation and played music that met the needs of the ones (age groups) that where dancing at any given time. In particular, playing music for the children to dance to while the adults finished eating and visiting. Couldn't have had a better D.J.

Sdm · Married on 12/07/2017

The ability to digitially request songs Is a nice touch.

Angela · Married on 11/04/2017

Tom was very professional and he played all of the music we requested, he dealt well with all of the kiddos bugging him for songs and kept the music at the perfect volume! All of our guests remarked on how wonderful he was, I will not hesitate to recommend his services.

Kay · Married on 09/16/2017

Tom is wonderful to work with. Everything flowed well with my daughter’s reception. Our guest had a good time and we had a lot of people dancing.

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Tom is an amazing DJ! He offers many services that other DJ's do not offer including a personalized love story that every guest at my reception loved! He also has a vast library of music and lets you pick songs that you definitely want played and ones that you would be ok with not playing at your reception. He is very professional and replies promptly to every email. He will also come to you for face to face meetings! I wish I could give Tom a million stars because he deserves it! If you live in the DFW area you must have Tom as your DJ!

Doug · Married on 09/10/2017

Always a thorough and professional job. Love the low profile Bose speakers. They are so unobtrusive, especially for a wedding venue. Keep up the good work!

Father of the Bride!

Joshua · Married on 09/10/2017

Tom was an absolutely great DJ to have at our wedding! Very personable and responsive and organized. Highly recommend him!

Lucinda · Married on 07/03/2017

We used Tom's Weddings and Events for our 40th High School Class Reunion; the DJ was very responsive to our requests and kept the music at the level that we wanted (we wanted to be able to both listen to good music from the '70's AND talk to each other) I would definitely use them again!.

Greg · Married on 04/29/2017

Tom was easy to work with and did a wonderful job! We really enjoyed the wedding party introductions and the Newlywed game.

Virginia · Married on 04/15/2017

It was a pleasure working with Tom from the first telephone contact call to the last moment leaving the venue the evening of the wedding. He was extremely helpful, professional, and full of additional ideas. Tom helped us book a day of coordinator that we loved! He made our evening fun, kept us on schedule, and played music that our guests loved! I would highly recommend the use of this vendor for your event!

Allison · Married on 04/15/2017

Tom did a fantastic job from start to finish. He helped plan a lot of details that I normally wouldn't expect a DJ to provide. He was extremely professional and was a joy to be around on my special day. I highly recommend Tom for wedding services!

Brian · Married on 03/25/2017

He was very professional and worked with us to have the wedding we wanted.

Jennifer · Married on 03/11/2017

Amazing...was very friendly and professional. Kept the party going

MICHAEL · Married on 03/05/2017

Tom was great again this year, we have worked with Tom for 3-4 yrs now and he gets better event. We look forward to next year

Amy · Married on 01/07/2017

Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding. I loved that his song selections were online for us to pick. Several people came up to us and mentioned he played great music. I also appreciated that Tom has an intake form for the MCee Work he provides. Watching people's reactions was amusing! What you get for the dollar amount was superb, and Tom was always responsive by email, text and phone. HIGHLY recommended.

-Amy

• User5432460 · 1+ year ago

Outstanding service. Did a great job.

Brian · Married on 11/12/2016

Tom did a great job for our party!
    I'd recommend him for your event.

Mia · Married on 11/04/2016

Tom was a wonderful choice for our wedding! He is very experienced and knows exactly how the flow of things should go, which made me feel reassured. He helped me come up with a schedule of the wedding reception which really helped me out. And on the night of, he was great at moving on from one event to the next seamlessly. I liked that he always came over to me and my husband to ask if we were ready for speeches, first dance, cake cutting, etc. He really puts his customer first! He also had really fun ideas such as a "grand entrance", and newlywed games if that's your thing! The grand entrance was the most hilarious thing because we didn't tell the groomsmen/bridesmaids they would have to be introduced in front of everyone. It was funny to see them sweat but as soon as they walked out to songs we picked specifically for them they had a blast dancing through the reception venue to their seat while everyone cheered for them. I am sure they felt like superstars. He was very quick to respond to any email/question I had (and I had a lot cause I was OCD lol). Talk to Tom about how he does the songs playlist, because we were a little confused when some of the songs we picked for just the dancing part of reception weren't played. I think all the songs you want played should be on his "must play" list. Not all of ours were. But the songs he picked were great dancing songs and everyone had a blast anyways! It was a WONDERFUL night and I wish we had way more time to dance!

Angela · Married on 10/28/2016

Tom went above my expectations as a DJ. He was the most Involved vendor of my wedding. I really owe it to him that my day went perfect. His system he has to work with is great! Thank You Tom.

He was great. The only thing that could've been better was the sound. When I walked down the aisle as well as the bridal party no one could hear the music. Overall though, he was great and professional!

Errie · Married on 06/11/2016

He makes the invent fun, He loves what he does i would use him for every invent we have. I have used him 2 times. He does a wonderful job.

M · Married on 06/11/2016

My parents 60th birthday party was a huge success, having a DJ really got the party going. Doug was awesome, he went above and beyond to make sure guest enjoyed themselves! Tom was available for all my questions leading right up to the party! Next event I host I will gladly use them again!