TomRussoPhotography Reviews

14 Reviews for TomRussoPhotography

• Jake

Jake Fowler · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Tom is Amazing

Tom is such a fun and phenomenally talented photographer. He has great energy and puts so much time and effort into his shoots. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and a better photographer for our session. He is the best!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • AJ Primavera

Aj Primavera · Getting married on 12/09/2022

Awesome Photographer!!

Tom and I went to college together at Montclair State and re-connected after winning a free engagement with him. We knew from the start how fantastic and talented he was as a photographer, but the actual experience of planning and executing the session with him was phenomenal. From our first Skype call, Tom took the time to really understand our story so that it could influence our session. Originally, we were going to take photos back in May at the Botanical Gardens in NYC, but due to COVID, we had to shuffle things around. Tom was extremely accommodating and flexible on the few date changes and location changes we had to make. At the engagement session, Tom made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed, and after seeing the finished product, it really showed. The photos are a perfect reflection of us as a couple and the comfort and fun we feel with each other. There is seriously not a single photo in our entire collection that we don't like. We cannot thank Tom enough for the time and effort he put into a picture-perfect engagement session!!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Bianca

Bianca D’Agostaro · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful photos and fun shoot!

We connected with Tom Russo after winning a free engagement session with him and from our first skype call to meet him we LOVED him, so much so that we hired him for our wedding before even working with him. I mean, his photos are GORGEOUS, and from skype calls, phone calls, and texts, we knew he was someone we would work well with. Tom makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful and is so fun to work with. He really made our vision for our engagement shoot come to life. It was very much the story of our love and the photos came out so amazing! I am so grateful we were able to work with him and I cannot wait to see the magic he makes for our wedding photos.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Charatsaris · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Great Time & Great Photos

Tom is genuinely excited to photograph and be a part of your events leading up to the wedding, making you feel so special! He is responsive and flexible, and gets to know you as a couple to capture your spirit in his photographs. We loved our engagement shoot, and can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Sent on 12/08/2019

TomRussoPhotography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Courtney! I am so excited about the wedding and I can't wait to capture your special day!

Maria · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing experience and photos!

Tom and his crew were awesome! From the first conversation we had I knew this was gonna be good :) he accommodated our requests and made our vision come to life! Throughout the whole Covid shutdown he stayed in touch and we frequently touched base on changes we needed to make. He was so easy to work with and our pictures, that he shot in 100 degrees, came out AMAZING! He was organized and didn’t play around when it came to family photos. You can tell he loves what he does and has the skills to match. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for their events and we will be using him again in the future.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2020

phenomenal

Tom was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! He is so easy going, personable, and sweet. He made the day a lot less stressful for me and kept reminding the both of us that he was here for us and here to make our day the best It could be. The pictures were phenomenal the night of when he showed me a sneak peak of a few on the camera and even better after he had edited them! Tom was able to capture so many fun and special moments on the day of our wedding that we will cherish forever and we both had such an amazing time working with him.
    Tom was also great at communicating with us and always responded immediately when I had questions prior to the wedding and after!
    I would without hesitation recommend him to photograph any occasion! A beyond wonderful experience working with him and he does beautiful work!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Dahlia Darwiche · Married on 06/21/2020

Amazing NYC-inspired Engagement Shoot

My fiancé and I had the most amazing time working with Tom for our engagement photo shoot! We’re college sweethearts and met at NYU and asked Tom to have our shoot around NYC. It was such a special and fun day!! Tom knew how to creatively capture both beautiful NYC backgrounds and silly and intimate moments between us during the shoot. If you want to work with someone super fun and energetic, creative, and professional, go find Tom!!! We highly recommend:)

Sent on 10/30/2019

Bailey Knox · Married on 06/01/2020

Bailey and Dan Engagement

Tom is a knowledgeable professional that has a passion for what he does. He works in your ideas with a creative spin. He works diligently to ensure that the pictures he takes are of the highest standard. You would be doing yourself a great disservice to not give him a look. Thanks again Tom!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2020

Excellent Photographer

Tom was very professional and very knowledgeable about getting the perfect shot. He told us exactly what was going to happen and was flexible with any changes we asked. His photos are absolutely beautiful and made us feel at ease knowing our photos will come out amazing! He is also very flexible with payments which is great for those who are on a budget. I would definitely recommend Tom to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy Estrada · Married on 10/10/2019

Wedding Pictures

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MY WEDDING PICTURES and it is ALL THANK TO TO TOM RUSSO and his partner for my wedding day, Jeff. Tom was very professional and always kept things positive and with a smile despite the delay we had during my wedding, he found a solution to still take AMAZING pictures. Thank you Tom for all that you did and for capturing our special day!! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Gina and Mike · Married on 10/27/2018

October Wedding

Tom and his team were fantastic They really captured the essence of our wedding! The photos were absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed working with them. They're efficient and know how to capture the right moment at the right time! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jamie Hamilton · Married on 04/01/2018

Don't look any further. Trust me.

Tom and the team know this industry. Professional, Punctual and Precise in their work. One of the best! They take the time to get to know their clients to really know how they want their wedding to look!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Rebexca

Rebexca · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing Anniversary Shoot!

We had an incredible wedding anniversary shoot with Tom. It was fun, romantic and completely stress free. My husband does not enjoy anything like this usually (he groaned the whole time through our wedding photos!!!) but with Tom, my husband actually had FUN!!!! I never thought that would ever be possible. The pictures were absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to do this again for our next anniversary. I think we found our new tradition ❤️

Sent on 05/21/2020