Tomorrow's Treasures Reviews

11 | Imperial, MO

11 Reviews for Tomorrow's Treasures

Karley · Married on 01/12/2013

We would highly recommend Trisha and Heather to anyone seeking a photographer. When we first started wedding planning, I had no idea who I was going to pick and I just happened to find Tomorrow's Treasures at a bridal show. There was this one picture that drew me in and I'm so glad it did!! Trisha and Heather were very flexible with our budget and gave us many options to choose from. They gave us an EXCELLENT engagement session and did a fantastic job at our wedding. If you are looking for a great photographer, look no further -- because if you pick Tomorrow's Treasures, you are getting TWO!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2012

Such a wonderful experience! Couldn't have been happier with these photographers! We had so many comments on how beautiful our pictures were!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Katie · Married on 09/08/2012

Tomorrows treasures was AMAZING!! I highly recommend these girls for any photography needs!!! I will most defiantly be goin back when I need more pictures done!!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

I enjoyed working with Tomorrow's Treasure and am in love with all of the photos they took! Within 2 weeks of my wedding, I recieved all edited photos that they took and was astounded by all the attention to detail. I will definately use them again for other occasions.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Kevin · Married on 07/14/2012

Heather and Trisha are the best!!! They were very accomodating with all the changes we had. We heard a lot of feedback from our guests about these two and how nice they were and how hardworking they were. When we received the digital prints, so many people said they were the best quality pictures they have ever seen!! We would absolutely recommend Trisha and Heather to anybody looking for great photographers!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Trisha and Heather made the whole process smooth and were great to work with. They were always responsive to e-mails, prompt and prepared for appointments, always accomodating, and made my preparation and big day stress-free. They were so nice to me and my whole family and were fun to work with and I found comfort in them knowing exactly what to do.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Angie · Married on 04/09/2011

This photography group was great to work with and very flexible! They are very nice and easy to work with, never pressuring you and giving you opinions with out making it feel like they are telling you what to do. They did both my engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out great!! They even came to my house for the engagement session. I have the DVD's for both with the copywrite and they were delivered to me in a very timely manner. They even took the time to meet with me in person before the wedding to prepare for the kinds of picture I wanted done and a timeline of how the wedding day would go. On the wedding day they helped to keep things moving along especially at the reception letting me know what was to come next and when to get ready for the next step. That was very helpful for the bride who already has a lot on her mind! :) After the wedding we met again and looked at sample wedding albums and discussed what I'd like. They then put together an album online to for me to look at and go through before print. At first the album did jot turn out correct and they were unhappy with it before I even saw it. Lol. But they took care of the issues and the end result was absolutely beautiful!! Again, all done in a very timely manner! I recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2010

They did a great Job! We loved every single picture! Very nice and easy to work with. We loved them!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Christy · Married on 08/21/2010

Heather and Trisha were awesome. They took my low budget wedding and made it look so elegant. They are both very creative and took pictures of things the average person would never think of. They were easy to talk to and share ideas with regarding who we wanted pictures of and where we wanted the pictures taken. They also do family portraits. I am definitely going to ask them to do an outdoor family photo session soon. I highly recommend Tomorrow's Treasures to anyone that wants quality pictures for their keepsakes. Thanks Heather and Trisha. You captured wonderful memories for us to treasure forever.

Sent on 08/26/2010

Christy · Married on 01/21/2012

Heather andTrisha were excellent to work with. They were vey organized and knew exactly what poses and lighting looked the best since we were kinda rushing to go to all the locations I wanted to take pictures at. They were fast and efficient.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Brandy · Married on 05/24/2013

1.6
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0

We are so utterly disappointed with our pictures. We met with several photographers before signing a contract with Heather and Trisha. We sat down with them multiple times before the wedding and went over what we wanted and told them that we would leave a lot up to them as their pictures on FB and their website were gorgeous. I did ask for a three frame picture like they have on their website and we asked for a lot of pictures of me and my husband. This is the one vendor we didn't choose for price as our pictures were the most important things to us. On the day it appeared everything was going well (but being our wedding we were not keeping track of anything - that is what we paid them for). We got our pictures and I cried and my husband didn't speak. The pictures are horrible. Two photographers taking multiple pics and the only picture of us with my husband's last grandparent and her eyes are closed? All the pictures of us with our bridal party are cheesy, the lighting is horrible, there are flaws in a lot of them and this after asking for a lot of them to be fixed (why did I even need to ask for basic editing?). There is no variety in shots and every dusk picture is horrible. We have no pictures to print out for frames. We picked two and one looks horrible in 8x10 due to the flaws in the picture. We are absolutely heart broken. My friend with my expensive Nikon would have done a better job. Of course I am mad about spending money for bad shots, but now we have no beautiful pictures of our one and only wedding day.

Sent on 08/02/2013