Tomorrows, A Hair Salon Reviews

5 | Rocky River, OH

5 Reviews for Tomorrows, A Hair Salon

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

Kate was awesome- She made me feel so pretty on my wedding day! I highly recommend her.

Shauna · Married on 08/13/2016

This review is for Kate Byrnes. She did my makeup for my wedding and it was gorgeous. Kate is very friendly, professional and easy to talk to. I had my makeup trial at the salon and Kate came to my home for my day of makeup, which was very convenient. She uses airbrush and false lashes, both of which felt very natural. I had my makeup done at 10am and it still looked fabulous at midnight. My wedding was one also of the hottest days of the year and it still stayed on all day/night, even after some tears during the ceremony. I would recommend Kate to anyone, plus she was the most affordable person I contacted about wedding makeup. Thanks, Kate!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Kate is amazing! She did the makeup for my sister's wedding, and I knew then that I had to have her for my own. For both experiences I had with her (as bridesmaid and bride) she was incredibly flexible and worked with our timeline and number of girls that needed to get done. Her airbrushing looked GORGEOUS and her professionalism, friendliness, and skill put my mind at ease on my wedding day. Plus, her prices are extremely reasonable! I cannot recommend Kate enough for future brides.

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2016

Tomorrows did my hair for all of my formal dances, so it seemed only fitting that they should do my hair for my wedding. Anci (the owner) preassigned a stylist to each of my girls. She had me work with Kate, who is their bridal stylist. I ended up having two trial runs because I decided later I wanted to wear my hair down. Kate also did my make-up, including false eyelashes. I was unsure about the eyelashes at first because I didn't want to look like a doll. But they were subtle and looked completely natural.

The morning of the wedding, they opened the salon early for us. We were even allowed to bring in breakfast and juice. Six of my bridesmaids got their hair done at the salon, plus my mom and grandmother, and everyone was accommodated.

A week before my wedding, I had a shelac manicure done at a salon near my work. The morning of, I chipped two nails. Anci's staff was able to squeeze me into one of their manicurists who fixed my nails for no charge. What a lifesaver!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kate was so chill - which is what I needed on my wedding day. My hair and makeup turned out absolutely amazing! I sat down for my trial, and I didn't have to say much. She got exactly what I wanted. She also mentioned that she does brow waxing.....and that was a great experience too! I completely forgot to have her cover up a scar on my wedding day. We called her and she met me at the church to do it before I walked down the aisle - talk about accommodating!! She is incredibly sweet & talented - I would highly recommend her!