Tomoko Sato, Harpist Reviews

1 User photo

• Janise

janise · Married on 01/26/2020

Tomoko is the best!

Tomoko made everything so easy and the ceremony music was absolute perfection.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Mandy

Amanda Sarmiento · Married on 10/18/2019

Tomoko Sato

Tomoko Sato is an extraordinary talent and has a wide range of music I was very impressed with her Disney and classical songs. I knew hiring her would make our wedding feel elegant and otherworldly

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Tomoko is absolutely wonderful! My sister hired her for her wedding and my fiance loved it so much, he insisted we book her as well. I had a very specific song in mind to walk down the aisle, and I asked Tomoko to learn it for the ceremony. It was played exactly like I had pictured it, and I've gotten so many compliments on the ceremony music. Her price is reasonable, and her talent is astounding.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Tomoko is absolutely fantastic! As a wedding planner, I have worked with hundreds of ceremony musicians, and she is one of the best. She has taken both classic and contemporary songs and makes them elegant and beautiful. She's also fantastic with communication both before the wedding and on the wedding day. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Bruce · Married on 11/08/2016

Tomoko Harpist and the Cellist was 100% perfect.
    As a former US Marine they past my white glove inspection, they were organized, professional, played beautifully and were very understanding of the changes that I made. The music that they played at my ceremony will forever be apart of me and I will use them again for my first year Anniversary. The cost was very reasonable for the level of experience and expertise that I received, this I only realized once they started to play. Once again thank you for making my humbe ceremony a memorable one.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Lara · Married on 11/07/2015

As my husband and I celebrate our one year wedding anniversary, I wanted to take a moment to recommend Tomoko Sato as a harpist for any occasion. She is an incredibly talented musician, and one of the kindest and most professional people you’ll have the pleasure to work with. It was my mother’s dream that I have a solo harpist play at my wedding. My mom passed away a number of years before my wedding day, but having Tomoko play throughout my ceremony brought that dream to life. It was a very important part of my wedding day, and I can’t imagine having trusted it to anyone else. Not only did Tomoko meet with me prior to play for me, she also learned new songs for us that were close to our hearts. We are so grateful to have had Tomoko be a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2012

Tomoko plays the most beautiful harp music! You can hear her on YouTube. She is very professional and talented. I didn't get the chance to talk to her at the wedding, but I spoke to her the next day. She is very nice and easy to talk to. Not the least bit of a diva. I recommend her very very highly.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Rena · Married on 05/04/2018

Tomoko played the harp for the first hour of my dinner reception. Her presence really helped set the mood in the room for an elegant evening. She's versatile and can play both classical and modern songs. She was very quick to adapt to our music requests during dinner. The guests saw her playing as soon as they entered the ballroom and it really reinforced the formality of the event and created a lovely ambiance.

Sent on 07/10/2018