Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 2
Tommy's Tunes 3
Tommy's Tunes 4

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2017

Tommy's Tunes was AMAZING!!! Steven made our entire process so easy and stress free from the beginning to the day of (when he did an incredible job as our DJ). We are so happy we chose him and Joe to MC! We received so many compliments about how great they were - the music they played as well as keeping our guests on the dance floor. Steven went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, he was super responsive to all of the (MANY) emails I sent! We love you guys!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

miranda · Married on 06/25/2017

Highly recommend! Frank was amazing as MC!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not have picked a better team to play at our wedding!! The whole team was absolutely amazing - Jheison was an a super animated MC, the DJ, lighting assistant, and the Photo Booth attendant were all so pleasant to work with. The music was mixed perfectly, people were on the dance floor all night and everyone was raving about it for days to come. Frank and the team were also very accommodating when my family threw us in for a loop by gifting us a live singing performance for the reception. Frank took the time to understand the singer's style and was able to guide me to figure out the best timing for his performance. Hands down the best team on Long Island!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Tommy's Tunes for our May 28th wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were so easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and kept our guests dancing ALL night long. Joe was a fantastic MC and he kept the party going from start to finish. The DJ played all the songs on my playlist and did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Tommy's Tunes definitely exceeded our expectations! We could not be any happier with Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband & I got married at Insignia on May 20th and our DJ was hands down the best!!! The music was mixed perfectly, he followed our list & what we wanted & it sounded GREAT!!! People loved the energy but class he brought to the dance floor & to the ears of our guests! We had the BEST time, thank you, thank you!!! And the prices cannot be beat!!! P & A. Langlois

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so glad we had Tommy's Tunes DJ our wedding. Even before meeting with them, we were so impressed with their prompt response and attention to detail. On the wedding day, they provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests danced the whole night and had so much fun. We provided a long list of songs we liked and they played them all, along with others we really enjoyed. They were conscious of sound levels so guests could still talk, yet there was still a lot of energy for those on the dance floor. We would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Vikki · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband and I were married on 4/21/17 and utilized Tommy's Tunes for our DJ and photo booth. We knew they were great from previous weddings we've attended but they exceeded our expectations! The staff made the entire process seamless from beginning to end and ensured that the planning was simple. I spoke with the owner, Tommy, on numerous occasions and it was always delightful. He doesn't make you feel like a customer so much as a friend trying to guarantee you have a wonderful, worry-free experience.

The day of the wedding was great; we had an awesome crew working our wedding. PJ was our MC and he did a fantastic job. Our guests did not need encouragement to get out of the dance floor but nonetheless PJ made sure everyone was into it! Dom was our DJ and he did a flawless job ensuring all of our requested songs were played but also that the tempo remained constant. We also utilized Tommy's Tunes for our photo booth and everyone loved it. TJ was a huge help making sure that guests added their goofy shots to our scrapbook!

If we did it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Tommy's Tunes was the absolute right decision and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jackie · Married on 04/07/2017

Tommy and his crew were amazing when I came to working with us and helping us achieve exactly what we wanted. My Husband and I were adimate about having a disco ball at our wedding. Although Tommy tunes did not have one, we assured them that we would provide them with one so long as they could help us achieve what we wanted the disco ball be like to add the special element into our wedding location. Tommy knew exactly what we were looking to do and made it happen! The DJ and MC were perfect in working in our alternative songs requested with various different genres to allow for all age groups to dance and have fun! We also had. A cheroeographed dance to which we practiced once during cocktail hour to ensure the DJ and MC of the perfect timing for people to come onto the dance floor. Tommy's Tunes added a wonderful experience for our wedding! Absolutely go check them out!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sean · Married on 12/01/2016

Tommy's Tunes did a great job with the music and entertainment.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2016

Tommy's tunes was amazing!! They were recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I listened to her!! DJs are a dime a dozen and it was very difficult to choose one but reading all of the reviews and their price list - simply cannot be beat for the quality they bring. Joe E was the best MC and my friends and family loved him. He was SO fun and still professional, you can tell he is an artist at his craft. He had all my guests up all night dancing. So many of my guests told me that our music was such an awesome mix. They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want.

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our wedding October 28th 2016 and we would definitely recommend them! We met with Tommy for our first appointment and were blown away with how professional and organized this company is. We were able to pick our MC which was great. He actually showed us videos of different MCs in action and we picked Joe E. Joe made sure everyone was dancing all night and kept us informed as to what was going on; like the father/bride and mother/groom dance and cake cutting etc. He was so professional, funny and energetic throughout the whole wedding and we were so happy we picked him. Our DJ was also amazing and played all of the music we requested. We wanted certain slow music played during cocktail hour and dinner and I was so happy when I heard it playing. They really followed through with everything they promised. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier going with Tommy’s Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2016

Tommy tunes was unbelievable! We had Joe as our MC and he was truly amazing. He had everyone dancing from the beginning to end. He was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments for him and the vocalist. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were also reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Booked Tommy Tunes for our wedding. Very reasonable, and unlike some DJ's they listened to what WE wanted instead of suggesting their own opinions.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Tommy's Tunes is the best DJ out there! You will not get better service, professionalism or personalization from any other company. They truly made my wedding amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely LOVED Tommys Tunes! My husband and I are very into music and we love to dance and have a good time. Tommys Tunes made it so easy to enjoy every moment of our wedding. PJ was amazing! Our guests were raving about him all night! He knew how to get the party started and some people even thought he was one of our friends! He was an awesome MC and we seriously had the best time!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

After attending multiple weddings where Tommy Tunes was the DJ, we booked them for our October 14th wedding & they were amazing again! They made the process of choosing music really easy and played exactly what we wanted. Joe was our MC and got everyone up & dancing. He knew when to talk and when to just let every one dance. He even danced with us to keep everyone going. When cake was served I asked if they could keep the dance music going because everyone was having such a great time & they picked it right back up until the end! Music really is what sets the mood for your wedding and they were fantastic at reading the crowd & playing great music. I highly recommend Joe as your MC, so personable & professional & truly wonderful at his job.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Thank you so much to MC Frank and the Tommy Tunes staff! You guys really made my special day unforgettable. The music was exactly what we wanted and MC Frank had everyone getting up to dance. (Not to mention MC Frank had some moves of his own haha) We also rented a photo booth through Tommy Tunes which I 1000% recommend. I received a USP at the end of the night with some hysterical and priceless photos. Thanks again Frank and Tommy Tunes for everything!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Meaghan · Married on 10/09/2016

We used Tommy Tunes for our wedding in October and we are so happy that we did! We used the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and they were absolutely fantastic. Our DJ for the reception was also great! He knew we wanted to get all the dances/ cake cutting etc out of the way early so we could dance the night away and he was so helpful! He even worked with one of the best men to have a musical entrance for his speech that was hilarious! His music choices were wonderful and we got so many compliments. Everyone had such a great time! I highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Agnes · Married on 10/08/2016

Tommy Tunes IS the party!!!!
    Our MC, DJ, and light Tech from Tommy Tunes were amazing and everyone at our wedding raved about the music!!!! Thank you to Frank our MC and Nick our DJ for making the entire process of entertaining our wedding guests soon easy!!!! Our wedding party asked my husband and I about who they are walking out with for introductions, but both he and I could not remember for the life of us!!!! Frank came to the rescue and got everyone organized! When you are so overwhelmed you cannot remember anything, even as something simple as the order of the bridesmaids and groomsmen!!! Thank you sooooooo much Tommy Tunes for making our wedding amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/24/2016

Tommy’s Tunes was awesome from start to finish. Our wedding was this past Saturday and used their services. We had Frankie as our MC and we could not be happier. He was incredible! Frankie had all our guests dancing away and wanting more. The DJ was amazing and really kept everything flowing seamlessly. We also rented the Open Air Photobooth, which was a huge hit. We could not be happier with Tommy’s Tunes and would highly recommend them for any special occasion. Five stars all around!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Tommy’s Tunes had EVERYONE dancing at our wedding. Our DJ Joey kept up the adrenaline and the partying kept going until the end of the night! Tommy himself made the process of selecting music very smooth through in-person and phone conversations, as well as with easy-to-use forms. Music was one of the most important aspects of planning our wedding and we were thrilled that such a fabulous job was done. Thank you for providing such a fantastic evening!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

Tommy's Tunes is the way to go! We chose Joe E as our MC and he was just amazing! He got our guests interacting with everything we did! Played the perfect music to match our crowd. Nothing but a pleasant experience from the start!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2016

Tommy's Tunes was great from start to finish! First of all they make everything so easy with all of their forms that it makes your job a piece of cake! They played all of the music I requested and our video montage was amazing! We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • F

faye · Married on 08/21/2016

Ask for Frank as your master of ceremonies and Dom as your d.j. They were warm and wonderful. Everybody danced for the entire affair. They provided sound and music for the ceremony. We also had the best steel drummer during our cocktail hour. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Josie · Married on 08/13/2016

We got married a few weeks ago at the el caribe in August and had the most unbelievable wedding thanks to tommys tunes! Our dj nick played exactly what we wanted from our list and mc joe was lively, up and dancing the whole night. We had 300+ guests and an Italian and Jewish crowd. The dj and mc were able to mix the tarantella and the horah into one. The crowd loved it!! Would definitely recommend them. They also provided beautiful up lighting and video/picture montage. Thank you tommys tunes!!

Josie & Bryan