Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 5
Tommy's Tunes 6
Tommy's Tunes 7

Carissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Tommy's Tunes exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our September wedding. We reserved a DJ and an emcee, photo-booth, and had music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
    From the very beginning, we were impressed with the customer service. We met with Steve and he made us feel at ease with everything. No pressure, but all honesty in helping us decide what we needed for our big day.
    We met Joe E. before our wedding day and we were so excited! He's so funny and full of great energy.
    We had some last minute changes to music choices and all I did was email Steve and the change was made and confirmed promptly. The customer service at Tommy's Tunes is incredible.
    Joe E. was an absolute riot at the wedding. He was out dancing with everyone, keeping the energy up. No one felt forced to dance (like at some weddings). We received so many compliments afterwards about the great choice in music and how much fun Joe E. was!! Everything was on time and there were no mistakes in announcements, music, etc.
    The photo-booth was a hit! Great props, great attendant, and we got a USB at the end of the night with all the photos taken. Guests were able to print two copies of their photo strips.

Thank you, Tommy's Tunes!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Corinne · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly recommend Tommy Tunes! We knew as soon as we saw them perform at a bridal show that they were the DJ for us. We hired Frank and could not be happier. Frank and the DJ accommodated our last minute song requests. We loved the karaoke sing along song just before dinner. Frank kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night.
    (September 2017)

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jeanette · Married on 08/25/2017

AMAZING!! MC Frank was the best!! The DJ and him had everyone dancing all night long! Frank has such a great personality and was so helpful with answering all the questions we had and setting up meetings. I would highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Ebony · Married on 08/19/2017

This company is truly worth the cost. The company came recommended by my best friend's family and the DJ and MC did not disappoint.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2017

These guys have been doing this a very long time and they are very good at what they do! To me, if you have good music it’s a good party and that it was! Everyone was on the dance floor and having an amazing time! Joe E is a blast! Even my dad was impressed because they played music for everyone! They read the crowd and also take into consideration the paperwork we filled out with suggestions and genres we liked and they bring it all together. They were fantastic!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Abby · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about working with Tommy's Tunes. They came recommended from our caterer/coordinator (Moriches Catering) and from the moment we went out to meet them, we were sold. Not only were they so grateful for us coming out from the city to meet them, our first meeting was over an hour in which the staff really got to know us and were nothing short of amazing. After that, we spoke with them a few time about our song list (Steven Jos was extremely patient and responsive every single time!) and I finally spoke to Domenick, our DJ, the day before the wedding. When I say Domenick nailed it with the song choices, its an understatement. EVERYONE at the wedding could not stop talking about how that was the best playlist they had ever heard. The dance floor was full the entire night, despite it being 85 degrees and outside! I cannot thank Domenick, Steven and everyone else at Tommy's Tunes enough -- you really made our wedding the fun, non stop party it was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I got married in July 2017 and we couldn't be happier with how well Tommy Tunes met all of our wishes and needs for our special day. Frank was our MC and he was AMAZING! He made our families and ourselves feel so special through out the entirety of the day/night. He came up to us multiple times throughout the night to make sure everything was going how we wanted and that we were enjoying ourselves. The music was everything we requested and all of our guests didn't leave the dance floor all night! We look forward to future events down the line in the future to when we can use Tommy Tunes again!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

We visited Tommy Tunes after hearing good things about them from other couples we knew paired with reviews we read, and recommendations from our Venue Chateau Briand. Steve helped us with the planning process and was extremely responsive when it came to questions from the bride and groom approaching the big day. DJ Diego and MC Frank worked to make sure all of the happy couples requests were met. MC Frank went above and beyond to engage the guests and ensure all had a good time. You couldn't drag the bride off the dance floor if she could help it and guests of all ages found a time to show the bride and groom their moves. When the bride was finally exhausted at the end of the night and plopped down at the dais, MC Frank said that was the biggest compliment he could ask for, as he should. We would highly recommend Tommy Tunes for your next event or wedding with great value and great experience overall.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Geena · Married on 07/03/2017

I'm getting married in 2017 and I booked Tommy's Tunes with Dan at the Syosset office in October. I have had several interactions with Dan since I first got engaged in April and in the time since and my experience has been nothing less than phenomenal. Dan is so easy to talk to and accommodating; he's always willing to answer questions and talk in detail about the wedding. The more that I get to know Dan and everyone else at Tommy's Tunes the more excited I am to have them perform at my wedding! I'm so happy that my future husband and I chose Tommy's Tunes as our DJ.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2017

Tommy's Tunes was AMAZING!!! Steven made our entire process so easy and stress free from the beginning to the day of (when he did an incredible job as our DJ). We are so happy we chose him and Joe to MC! We received so many compliments about how great they were - the music they played as well as keeping our guests on the dance floor. Steven went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, he was super responsive to all of the (MANY) emails I sent! We love you guys!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

miranda · Married on 06/25/2017

Highly recommend! Frank was amazing as MC!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not have picked a better team to play at our wedding!! The whole team was absolutely amazing - Jheison was an a super animated MC, the DJ, lighting assistant, and the Photo Booth attendant were all so pleasant to work with. The music was mixed perfectly, people were on the dance floor all night and everyone was raving about it for days to come. Frank and the team were also very accommodating when my family threw us in for a loop by gifting us a live singing performance for the reception. Frank took the time to understand the singer's style and was able to guide me to figure out the best timing for his performance. Hands down the best team on Long Island!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Tommy's Tunes for our May 28th wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were so easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and kept our guests dancing ALL night long. Joe was a fantastic MC and he kept the party going from start to finish. The DJ played all the songs on my playlist and did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Tommy's Tunes definitely exceeded our expectations! We could not be any happier with Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband & I got married at Insignia on May 20th and our DJ was hands down the best!!! The music was mixed perfectly, he followed our list & what we wanted & it sounded GREAT!!! People loved the energy but class he brought to the dance floor & to the ears of our guests! We had the BEST time, thank you, thank you!!! And the prices cannot be beat!!! P & A. Langlois

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so glad we had Tommy's Tunes DJ our wedding. Even before meeting with them, we were so impressed with their prompt response and attention to detail. On the wedding day, they provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests danced the whole night and had so much fun. We provided a long list of songs we liked and they played them all, along with others we really enjoyed. They were conscious of sound levels so guests could still talk, yet there was still a lot of energy for those on the dance floor. We would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Vikki · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband and I were married on 4/21/17 and utilized Tommy's Tunes for our DJ and photo booth. We knew they were great from previous weddings we've attended but they exceeded our expectations! The staff made the entire process seamless from beginning to end and ensured that the planning was simple. I spoke with the owner, Tommy, on numerous occasions and it was always delightful. He doesn't make you feel like a customer so much as a friend trying to guarantee you have a wonderful, worry-free experience.

The day of the wedding was great; we had an awesome crew working our wedding. PJ was our MC and he did a fantastic job. Our guests did not need encouragement to get out of the dance floor but nonetheless PJ made sure everyone was into it! Dom was our DJ and he did a flawless job ensuring all of our requested songs were played but also that the tempo remained constant. We also utilized Tommy's Tunes for our photo booth and everyone loved it. TJ was a huge help making sure that guests added their goofy shots to our scrapbook!

If we did it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Tommy's Tunes was the absolute right decision and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jackie · Married on 04/07/2017

Tommy and his crew were amazing when I came to working with us and helping us achieve exactly what we wanted. My Husband and I were adimate about having a disco ball at our wedding. Although Tommy tunes did not have one, we assured them that we would provide them with one so long as they could help us achieve what we wanted the disco ball be like to add the special element into our wedding location. Tommy knew exactly what we were looking to do and made it happen! The DJ and MC were perfect in working in our alternative songs requested with various different genres to allow for all age groups to dance and have fun! We also had. A cheroeographed dance to which we practiced once during cocktail hour to ensure the DJ and MC of the perfect timing for people to come onto the dance floor. Tommy's Tunes added a wonderful experience for our wedding! Absolutely go check them out!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Alex

Alex Myrah · Married on 04/07/2017

Awesome DJ/MC/Photobooth!

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding and they were awesome. Our DJ and our MC PJ we're great! They really made the night great. We also got a mirror photo booth which was really cool. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Best Wishes to the Newlyweds! We heard the Larkfield was Rockin!!
    Thanks again Alex and Samantha, we truly appreciate the Business!

Tommy's Tunes

Sean · Married on 12/01/2016

Tommy's Tunes did a great job with the music and entertainment.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2016

Tommy's tunes was amazing!! They were recommended to me from a coworker and I'm so glad I listened to her!! DJs are a dime a dozen and it was very difficult to choose one but reading all of the reviews and their price list - simply cannot be beat for the quality they bring. Joe E was the best MC and my friends and family loved him. He was SO fun and still professional, you can tell he is an artist at his craft. He had all my guests up all night dancing. So many of my guests told me that our music was such an awesome mix. They played everything we wanted and nothing we didn't want.

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our wedding October 28th 2016 and we would definitely recommend them! We met with Tommy for our first appointment and were blown away with how professional and organized this company is. We were able to pick our MC which was great. He actually showed us videos of different MCs in action and we picked Joe E. Joe made sure everyone was dancing all night and kept us informed as to what was going on; like the father/bride and mother/groom dance and cake cutting etc. He was so professional, funny and energetic throughout the whole wedding and we were so happy we picked him. Our DJ was also amazing and played all of the music we requested. We wanted certain slow music played during cocktail hour and dinner and I was so happy when I heard it playing. They really followed through with everything they promised. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier going with Tommy’s Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2016

Tommy tunes was unbelievable! We had Joe as our MC and he was truly amazing. He had everyone dancing from the beginning to end. He was a pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments for him and the vocalist. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were also reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Booked Tommy Tunes for our wedding. Very reasonable, and unlike some DJ's they listened to what WE wanted instead of suggesting their own opinions.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Tommy's Tunes is the best DJ out there! You will not get better service, professionalism or personalization from any other company. They truly made my wedding amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely LOVED Tommys Tunes! My husband and I are very into music and we love to dance and have a good time. Tommys Tunes made it so easy to enjoy every moment of our wedding. PJ was amazing! Our guests were raving about him all night! He knew how to get the party started and some people even thought he was one of our friends! He was an awesome MC and we seriously had the best time!

Sent on 12/01/2016