Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 5
Tommy's Tunes 6
Tommy's Tunes 7

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/2/18 and they were ahhhmazing! It was seriously the best decision to have them as our wedding DJ. Our mc was PJ and he was awesome! He really got everyone up and dancing, helped our families to mingle and become 'one big happy family', and he just kept the energy way up in general. He really knows how to work a crowd without being too overbearing.

The DJ (Ken) was equally awesome. He totally got our music vibe. My husband is persian so we also included some ethnic music and it was mixed in so seamlessly. The DJ really just played the perfect mix of songs. My husband likes to say it was a 'rowdy' wedding and I think that's largely in part because of our fantastic MC and DJ.

We also did a photo favor station through Tommy's Tunes (Joe M. & Alyssa helped with that). We had a step and repeat and a photo tech taking photos. It was such a big hit and they were super organized with all of the photo favors. We got some really great photos out of it.

I highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding the BEST party ever!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hi Mega,

thanks for sharing some kind words about our entire crew! We're glad we were able to play a key role in making everyone feel like family :) If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to check them out!

Wishing you many years of happiness!
    DJ Tommy's Tunes

Denise · Married on 07/29/2018

We initially chose Tommy’s Tunes for the name and are we happy we did. Everyone we worked with couldn’t be nicer. The music was perfect, our DJ and MC were both great. And the photo booth we chose was a huge hit

Sent on 08/04/2018

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Really great guys! Everyone had alot of fun. Played all the songs we asked them to. Magic mirror photo booth was a hit.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

Tommy Tunes

We booked our DJ Kevin and MC Joe and I have to say they kept our guests dancing the whole time. I can't remember going to any event where the dance floor as as full as ours was all night long.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

So much fun!

I truly believe that the music for your reception sets the tone, and Tommy’s Tunes set the tone for us to have an amazing reception! The team listened to all of our suggestions, requests and information and created a set list that had everyone on the dance floor all night long. So many guests remarked how the music at the wedding was great and they had so much fun because of it! Our MC Jheison was also fantastic at setting the tone and driving us through the reception schedule. Several of my friends and family members have used Tommy’s Tunes as well and they have never disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on June 30th. They did an incredible job! Our meetings with Steven helped us properly plan a playlist and develop an outline for the entertainment for our day. PJ did an amazing job as MC, as he was involved in all of the fun, and kept guests entertained. Rasheed, the DJ, played all of our requests, and did a great job mixing up the music to keep the dance floor full all night. And Yigit, the drummer, added a unique element to our event, as having a live musician accompanying the DJ provided additional entertainment for our guests. All in all, a great experience for a great day! Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Carla Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Tommy Tunes did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Estate at East Winds. They played most of my request and made sure to keep the party going. My guest had a blast and danced all night! Rich and Corey were an absolute delight. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • bresarus

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't begin to thank tommys tunes enough! I had a lot of strange requests and they fufilled my every dream!!! I had a special memorial song dedicated to my grandmother and they helped create a timeline so that no one was too sad at any given point and the dance floor was on fire the entire night! Thank you to MC Joe E, Joe the DJ and tommys tunes for keeping the party going all night long!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

We could not have been happier with Tommy's Tunes. We had a DJ and an MC for the whole event. They were both very professional and were attentive to our needs. The MC did a great job of getting the crowd hyped, without being overbearing and annoying to the guests. We really enjoyed having him there and his great presence/energy. The DJ was ideal as well, he really was able to read the crowd. We noticed that when older family members were on the dance floor, he played music from their era, and when we were on the dance floor with our friends, he switched gears. We both agreed that they were both perfect and we could not have asked for anyone better! We also had an open-air photo booth with a sequence back drop. They provided all the props and an employee to run the photo booth. It was very popular and everyone had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Tommy's Tunes for any event!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Alyssa,

thanks for taking time to share some kind words about MC Joe Cip and DJ Rasheed! We are delighted to know that everyone had such a great time at the wedding! If you have any photo's from the night, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes - We would love to check them out!

Best wishes!
    DJ Tommy's Tunes

Erica · Married on 05/06/2018

We had Tommy’s tunes for our wedding at East Wind and they were our favorite vendor! Our DJ Dominick was great and truly didn’t play one bad song; he really stuck to our requests and had everyone dancing! We had a smaller wedding and were nervous about not having an MC but it wasn’t necessary! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Elyse · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our 5/4/18 wedding and they were amazing! From the very beginning when we first booked the communication was great! Any questions that we had were addressed immediately. Our MC was Joe E and he was awesome, he kept the party going all night and interacted with all of our guests. Our DJ was Rich and again he also was awesome. They incorporated all of the songs that we requested for the night. I truly cannot say enough good things!! I had a lot of our guests complimenting our DJ after the wedding!!’ We cannot thank everyone at Tommy’s Tunes for making our night nothing short of perfect!!!!!! I 100% recommend using them for any event you might have!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Beth Ann · Married on 04/27/2018

My DJ/MC was Joe Cisp and TJ did the photo booth. Tommy handled most of it and was so easy to work with. He obviously has done like 8 million weddings (maybe more?!) but dealt with me emailing to confirm details like a neurotic lunatic the three weeks leading up to the wedding. The booth was a hit and the DJ was fantastic. Also, when our ceremony musicians told us they wouldn’t play outside if it was less than 60 degrees, they agreed to play it for us FREE OF CHARGE. It wound up not being necessary, but that was just the nicest, sweetest thing and made me so happy during what was a rather nerve-wracking week. Book them. There’s a reason they have been in the business for so long. Even though they do hundreds of weddings a year, Tommy and his staff literally made us feel like their only clients. Best of the best.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Hi Beth Ann, thanks for the kind words on MC Joe Cip. and TJ! We appreciate you having us play a part in your big day! If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to see them!

We wish you many years of happiness!
    Tommy's Tunes
  • Powers2

Heather · Married on 04/27/2018

Tommy's Tunes was our DJ for our April 27th wedding and they were so great to work with. Our ceremony music was perfect and we got a ton of compliments on our reception music from various guests. We gave them very little direction and they really were able to make our wedding a huge success!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lawrence · Married on 04/27/2018

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding (4/27/18). We cannot say enough good things about these guys. We met with Steven in their Syosset office - he was very professional and kind, didn't try to up-sell us, and listened to exactly what we were looking for. He made great recommendations and we booked a cocktail guitarist and our DJ (we had a friend MC). Day of, everybody did a phenomenal job. Our guests loved the guitarist and our DJ Dominick was AMAZING. We had read a ton of really good reviews on him and we were so happy that we got him. We are a young couple (mid-20s) and he delivered the exact vibe we were hoping for. Everyone from the older crowd to our age group were dancing the entire night. He played all of the songs on our list, we couldn't have been happier.

We highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and if you get a choice go with Dominick as your DJ!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Janet · Married on 04/21/2018

Tommy's Tunes was amazing at our wedding. They had everyone up and dancing for the whole reception. Joe was our MC and did an amazing job. The entire process of working with them was really easy. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Carlos · Married on 02/28/2018

This is probably the easiest review I have ever written. Tommy Tunes reached out to me because they heard our company was hosting an event at a very popular venue in Long Island, NY. I let Steve and Tommy know that I could only do so much because I was way out in Dallas, TX and I needed help in setting the tone and flow of our event. I used the phrase "it's your party, we are just attending". Him and his team proceeded to give me tons of recommendations that we very easy to agree to. We planned this 8hr event with only a handful of questions answered and just under 1 hour on the phone. When it came time for the event we were just merely hours before the event before I even met the DJs that were helping to host. Not their fault, but was 100% mine because of time restraints. Joe and DJ Rich already started setting things up before I got there, and assured me that they were going to take care of me. Without any hesitation these guys made final adjustments that I needed. We meshed extremely well. DJ Rich is the KING OF AD LIB. He was taking care of everything! The way he read the room, and the flow of the event was like him and I planned this second by second. Their photographer that they provided was the most active photographer I had ever seen. This guy was everywhere, at the right time, and knew the perfect time to intervene. The great thing about him, was the fact that he was invisible. He took so many shots of our event that I was shocked to know that he was even around to take that picture.

The Tommy Tunes crew is the one stop shop for anyone's needs. These guys are true pros.

Services used:
    Ambient Lighting
    A/V equipment

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tara · Married on 01/19/2018

Words cannot express how amazing Tommy’s Tunes was at our wedding! From the DJ to PJ our MC to the zap shot photographer and to the amazing saxophone player at our wedding we still have people raving about it all! Thank you for making our dreams come true everything we wanted happened that night and we are just so ecstatic about how amazing Tommy’s tunes did! We love you all and thank you for everything! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders xoxo

Sent on 02/14/2018

Maria · Married on 01/19/2018

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow.

Joe the MC was phenomenal! We saw him prior to our wedding at a bridal expo and thought he would be an amazing entertainer, then saw him at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and knew we made the right choice. But at our wedding he seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). He had everyone on their feet and on the dancefloor from the minute they walked into the room.

The DJ was equally incredible! He is an artist in the way he read the crowd, the mood of the room and mixed the tracks.

The attendant for the photo booth was extremely helpful and wonderful with our guests.

Finally, the string quartet was outstanding, from what we heard. Although we did not make it into the cocktail hour to hear them play, our family and friends raved about their talent.

Words cannot describe how much we loved having Tommy's Tunes provide all of the entertainment for our wedding, you guys are top notch!

You guys were exceptionally professional but also a blast at the same time! Anything we needed, asked for or requested, you guys accomplished and never disappointed.

I would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone. They had everyone on their feet from the moment the party started all the way to the last dance. Everyone raved at how amazing you guys were.

Thank you for making our special day even more special! You guys are the best!

Maria & Bill

Sent on 04/29/2018

Michele · Married on 11/24/2017

Everyone was amazing last week at my daughter's Sweet 16 party from the DJs, to the Mc to the photographer and videographer the photo booth and everyone who set up. My daughter is pretty quiet and didn't want to be front and center all night. Pj made her night perfect and involved her in everything just enough to make her stand out but not be uncomfortable. All of our guest have commented on how awesome everyone was and what a great night they had. We will never have to look for another company to use for any of our events now that we found Tommy's Tunes!!!! Cannot thank everyone enough for making our daughter's party so incredible!!!!! What a professional, respectful staff you have. Absolutely the best company out there!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2017

Tommy Tunes was amazing! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night and everyone was having a great time. I got so many great compliments on the DJ.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Beth · Married on 11/18/2017

If you want an amazing DJ vendor, you need to book Tommy's Tunes. From the beginning, Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. We actually chose to book Tommy's Tunes because of how much we liked them after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding last year (2016). If you do decide to book with Tommy's Tunes, which my husband and I would highly recommend that you do, you want to get PJ as your MC and Stephen as your DJ. The two of them were absolutely incredible. All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding, and how awesome PJ was at getting the guests amped up on the dance floor.

Tommy's Tunes was also super accommodating, between working with us since we were planning a wedding out-of-state, but also because of some out of the ordinary requests. My father and I had a non-traditional father-daughter dance, and both the DJ and the MC took it upon themselves to give us some additional ideas to help make everything flow smoothly. All the guests also loved the photobooth. If you want not only good music but great entertainers, you have to go with Tommy's Tunes. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Stephany · Married on 11/04/2017

Tommy's tunes was amazing an affordable. They D.J. and MC kept the crowed excited and dancing. They made our special day one that all our guests will remember!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Gianna

Gianna · Married on 10/13/2017

We were so lucky to have Tommys Tunes DJ our wedding. They were professional, and quick to respond. They truly kept all our guests out on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2017

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Laura Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married this past September and we had the pleasure of having Tommy's Tunes' wonderful staff providing the entertainment for our special day! Our MC was exactly what we wanted! Someone who was fun and loved to dance with the guests. We were so happy with our experience and highly reccommend you use them for your big day too!

Sent on 11/12/2017