351 Reviews for Tommy's Tunes

Projector (5)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)
350 Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Words cannot express how amazing Tommy’s Tunes was at our wedding! From the DJ to PJ our MC to the zap shot photographer and to the amazing saxophone player at our wedding we still have people raving about it all! Thank you for making our dreams come true everything we wanted happened that night and we are just so ecstatic about how amazing Tommy’s tunes did! We love you all and thank you for everything! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders xoxo

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone was amazing last week at my daughter's Sweet 16 party from the DJs, to the Mc to the photographer and videographer the photo booth and everyone who set up. My daughter is pretty quiet and didn't want to be front and center all night. Pj made her night perfect and involved her in everything just enough to make her stand out but not be uncomfortable. All of our guest have commented on how awesome everyone was and what a great night they had. We will never have to look for another company to use for any of our events now that we found Tommy's Tunes!!!! Cannot thank everyone enough for making our daughter's party so incredible!!!!! What a professional, respectful staff you have. Absolutely the best company out there!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tommy Tunes was amazing! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night and everyone was having a great time. I got so many great compliments on the DJ.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

If you want an amazing DJ vendor, you need to book Tommy's Tunes. From the beginning, Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. We actually chose to book Tommy's Tunes because of how much we liked them after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding last year (2016). If you do decide to book with Tommy's Tunes, which my husband and I would highly recommend that you do, you want to get PJ as your MC and Stephen as your DJ. The two of them were absolutely incredible. All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding, and how awesome PJ was at getting the guests amped up on the dance floor.

Tommy's Tunes was also super accommodating, between working with us since we were planning a wedding out-of-state, but also because of some out of the ordinary requests. My father and I had a non-traditional father-daughter dance, and both the DJ and the MC took it upon themselves to give us some additional ideas to help make everything flow smoothly. All the guests also loved the photobooth. If you want not only good music but great entertainers, you have to go with Tommy's Tunes. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Tommy's tunes was amazing an affordable. They D.J. and MC kept the crowed excited and dancing. They made our special day one that all our guests will remember!

Profile Picture Stephany , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We were so lucky to have Tommys Tunes DJ our wedding. They were professional, and quick to respond. They truly kept all our guests out on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married this past September and we had the pleasure of having Tommy's Tunes' wonderful staff providing the entertainment for our special day! Our MC was exactly what we wanted! Someone who was fun and loved to dance with the guests. We were so happy with our experience and highly reccommend you use them for your big day too!

Profile Picture Laura Beth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
1.4

I attended a wedding at Flower Field on Sept 23rd, 2017. Let me start of by saying the DJ was amazing, so was the MC. The DJ kept the crowd going and the Mc was on point with everything. The issue came with the worn out looking equipment they used. The board they used to cover them was absolutely horrible looking. There was pipes sticking out ( yes pipes as in plumbing). After speaking to the DJ and MC we understood that they work for a company and they are not responsible for the gear used. The speaker was making a scratching noise while playing. For such a beautiful venue It is unacceptable for the lack of care that tommy tunes to think that would be acceptable for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tommy's Tunes exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our September wedding. We reserved a DJ and an emcee, photo-booth, and had music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
From the very beginning, we were impressed with the customer service. We met with Steve and he made us feel at ease with everything. No pressure, but all honesty in helping us decide what we needed for our big day.
We met Joe E. before our wedding day and we were so excited! He's so funny and full of great energy.
We had some last minute changes to music choices and all I did was email Steve and the change was made and confirmed promptly. The customer service at Tommy's Tunes is incredible.
Joe E. was an absolute riot at the wedding. He was out dancing with everyone, keeping the energy up. No one felt forced to dance (like at some weddings). We received so many compliments afterwards about the great choice in music and how much fun Joe E. was!! Everything was on time and there were no mistakes in announcements, music, etc.
The photo-booth was a hit! Great props, great attendant, and we got a USB at the end of the night with all the photos taken. Guests were able to print two copies of their photo strips.

Thank you, Tommy's Tunes!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
0.5

Tommy the owner will promise you lots of stuff when booking but when you have your final appt after he’s taken your money he’ll act like he has no idea what you’re talking about. Our photo booth was a complete disaster. The attendant had a bad attitude, the photo quality was awful - dark and gray. Even worse, we were promised a digital copy of all photo booth pix but the flash stick was corrupt and we lost half of the photos. They’re not professional and think it’s ok to NOT have a backup of photos. So it all was lost. Tommy didn’t even want to refund me half the cost. I should have gotten a full refund - you lost my wedding photo booth photos. Go elsewhere.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I highly recommend Tommy Tunes! We knew as soon as we saw them perform at a bridal show that they were the DJ for us. We hired Frank and could not be happier. Frank and the DJ accommodated our last minute song requests. We loved the karaoke sing along song just before dinner. Frank kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night.
(September 2017)

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING!! MC Frank was the best!! The DJ and him had everyone dancing all night long! Frank has such a great personality and was so helpful with answering all the questions we had and setting up meetings. I would highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is truly worth the cost. The company came recommended by my best friend's family and the DJ and MC did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Ebony, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys have been doing this a very long time and they are very good at what they do! To me, if you have good music it’s a good party and that it was! Everyone was on the dance floor and having an amazing time! Joe E is a blast! Even my dad was impressed because they played music for everyone! They read the crowd and also take into consideration the paperwork we filled out with suggestions and genres we liked and they bring it all together. They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about working with Tommy's Tunes. They came recommended from our caterer/coordinator (Moriches Catering) and from the moment we went out to meet them, we were sold. Not only were they so grateful for us coming out from the city to meet them, our first meeting was over an hour in which the staff really got to know us and were nothing short of amazing. After that, we spoke with them a few time about our song list (Steven Jos was extremely patient and responsive every single time!) and I finally spoke to Domenick, our DJ, the day before the wedding. When I say Domenick nailed it with the song choices, its an understatement. EVERYONE at the wedding could not stop talking about how that was the best playlist they had ever heard. The dance floor was full the entire night, despite it being 85 degrees and outside! I cannot thank Domenick, Steven and everyone else at Tommy's Tunes enough -- you really made our wedding the fun, non stop party it was. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Tommy Tunes did an amazing job from start to finish for our daughters Sweet 16. The staff took their time to professionally plan out every song for that evening. From perfect recommendations to making the party flow flawlessly. Very professional, helpful and creative!!! Frankie was the best MC, making the night perfect. Frankie absolutely knew what he was doing and had all our guests up dancing. GREAT JOB!!!! Michelle & Mark

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We visited Tommy Tunes after hearing good things about them from other couples we knew paired with reviews we read, and recommendations from our Venue Chateau Briand. Steve helped us with the planning process and was extremely responsive when it came to questions from the bride and groom approaching the big day. DJ Diego and MC Frank worked to make sure all of the happy couples requests were met. MC Frank went above and beyond to engage the guests and ensure all had a good time. You couldn't drag the bride off the dance floor if she could help it and guests of all ages found a time to show the bride and groom their moves. When the bride was finally exhausted at the end of the night and plopped down at the dais, MC Frank said that was the biggest compliment he could ask for, as he should. We would highly recommend Tommy Tunes for your next event or wedding with great value and great experience overall.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm getting married in 2017 and I booked Tommy's Tunes with Dan at the Syosset office in October. I have had several interactions with Dan since I first got engaged in April and in the time since and my experience has been nothing less than phenomenal. Dan is so easy to talk to and accommodating; he's always willing to answer questions and talk in detail about the wedding. The more that I get to know Dan and everyone else at Tommy's Tunes the more excited I am to have them perform at my wedding! I'm so happy that my future husband and I chose Tommy's Tunes as our DJ.

Profile Picture Geena, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Tommy's Tunes was AMAZING!!! Steven made our entire process so easy and stress free from the beginning to the day of (when he did an incredible job as our DJ). We are so happy we chose him and Joe to MC! We received so many compliments about how great they were - the music they played as well as keeping our guests on the dance floor. Steven went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, he was super responsive to all of the (MANY) emails I sent! We love you guys!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Highly recommend! Frank was amazing as MC!!!

Profile Picture miranda, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have picked a better team to play at our wedding!! The whole team was absolutely amazing - Jheison was an a super animated MC, the DJ, lighting assistant, and the Photo Booth attendant were all so pleasant to work with. The music was mixed perfectly, people were on the dance floor all night and everyone was raving about it for days to come. Frank and the team were also very accommodating when my family threw us in for a loop by gifting us a live singing performance for the reception. Frank took the time to understand the singer's style and was able to guide me to figure out the best timing for his performance. Hands down the best team on Long Island!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Tommy's Tunes for our May 28th wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were so easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and kept our guests dancing ALL night long. Joe was a fantastic MC and he kept the party going from start to finish. The DJ played all the songs on my playlist and did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Tommy's Tunes definitely exceeded our expectations! We could not be any happier with Tommy's Tunes and would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband & I got married at Insignia on May 20th and our DJ was hands down the best!!! The music was mixed perfectly, he followed our list & what we wanted & it sounded GREAT!!! People loved the energy but class he brought to the dance floor & to the ears of our guests! We had the BEST time, thank you, thank you!!! And the prices cannot be beat!!! P & A. Langlois

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review