Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Tullo · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Dj Company!

Tommy Tunes is absolutely amazing. Great packages, friendly staff, and they get back to you right away! Would totally recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank You Stephanie, We are looking forward to being a part of your special Day. Best Wishes!!

Thomas Masino
    Tommy Tunes

Darren Stakey · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Look no further, you've found your deejay!

I cannot say enough about the courteous, professional and friendly staff at Tommy's Tunes. Not only do they boast phenomenal acoustics and elegant visual displays, but they are also super affordable and deliver a first-class experience. Stephen and the office staff made me and my new bride completely comfortable during the stressful days leading up to our wedding, and MC Mike, DJ Rasheed and Zap shooter Paul knocked it out of the park on our special day. This team is truly remarkable! They expertly read the vibe of the room and adjusted the music to keep the dance floor packed all night long. Every guest I've spoken to since the wedding has remarked on how good our music was. And they're absolutely right. Kudos on a job very well done, Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Keri · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ & MC were awesome! They both fit right in with all of our guests! Best choice we made!!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2019

Blast of a life time

Tommy Tunes DJ/ MC were extraordinary. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Everyone raved about the music! Party of a life time! We could not have asked for better. Only recommendation, when the Maid of Honor asks for a song request, you play that song no matter what ( on our list or not). 5/5 for sure!! Couldnt have asked for better!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tori Posillico · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved them!

We just used them for our wedding and could not be more pleased! Our mc was joe and he was great! Had everyone up and dancing the whole night and our guests are still talking about it! We had the magic mirror and zap shots through them also and was so happy with everything! Definitely made our day that more great!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine Musso · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Tommy's Tunes did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We had a whole team to help us party the night away. Our MC PJ was absolutely fantastic he helped get our guests on the dance floor, knew exactly what to say and is a great dancer. He even got us drinks! Our DJ Charlie was equally as good and knew how to read the crowd and was able to play everything we asked for and more. Yigit our percussionist was exactly what we needed to give the music a live element. We had a lot of fun at the end of the night playing the drums as well. We added the sparklers which were put off throughout the night at just right times and gave us beautiful photos. Finally we added a zap photographer took 500 photos that we got back right away! Highly recommend Tommy's Tunes. They were so easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing and they helped accommodate us with anything we asked for. We hope to use them again in the future and will be recommending them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Tommy's Tunes 8
    Tommy's Tunes 9
    Tommy's Tunes 10
    Tommy's Tunes 11
    Tommy's Tunes 12

Gina Feliciano · Married on 06/21/2019

The best experience!

I’ve used Tommy’s Tunes for years for my office Christmas parties. This past weekend, I booked them again but for my son’s wedding. They did not disappoint! All of their MC’s are great but Chad, hands down, was the best. He had great energy and got everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. Dominic was a great DJ and played songs for all ages and tastes. The two of them together were such a great duo. They exceeded all expectations and made the night very memorable. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Robert

Robert Stanisci · Married on 06/04/2019

The Absolute Best!

We hired Tommy's Tunes for our 4/6/19 wedding. Our emcee was PJ and the DJ was Dom. They were truly an amazing team from start to finish. From our first meeting, to our final meeting before the wedding, everything was seamless. PJ had our entire crowd of guests dancing and was able to keep it going the entire time. The music selection was exactly what we had hoped for. This is definitely the company to go with if you are planning a wedding. Their prices were very competitive so we even used their photobooth. The photobooth operator was funny, provided many props and printed all the pictures we could as for. Overall, the entire experience was a pleasure, we could not have asked for more! Thanks Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ashley Stickley · Married on 05/31/2019

5 stars is not enough!

We had seen Tommy’s Tunes perform at several weddings in the past, so we knew who we wanted right away. Unfortunately, the MC we wanted to take care of our wedding retired a few months before our wedding date, but Tommy’s Tunes had another, Joe C, ready to go. He was a perfect fit and reminded us of the same energy the original MC we wanted had. Joe sat with us before the wedding to make sure he understood what role we wanted him to take and what we wanted our reception to be (music wise). Joe made us feel very comfortable that he would take care of the music and the entrances and would get everyone on the dance floor for the reception. We hit it off right away and knew he’d do a really good job. The night of the wedding Joe got the whole party going with his entrance announcements and constantly had the dance floor filled throughout the night. The DJ always played the right music at the right times. The lights were awesome and filled up the whole room. Our montage video was perfect and came out even better than we expected. The zap shots were also so cool and had every raving throughout the night. The whole team brought tons of fun to our wedding and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

Book them!!!

Tommy was a huge help, explained everything and made booking simple. We even had to add a photo booth at the last minute and he really helped us out. MC PJ amd DJ Jon...I don’t even know where to start. They were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed all night and the music was awesome...everybody said it was the best wedding they ever went to. It’s was just so much fun!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 04/25/2019

Tommy is the best

Family own company super professional and will work with you on anything you want and need.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Tommy's Tunes 13

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad You guys had fun at your Wedding! Best Wishes to You and Aaron! We truly appreciate Your business! Many years of Happiness!

Tommy Masino
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2019

Variety Vendor

They have music photos and videos too. New setups and lights and option for package deals.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

They made our night!

My sister and brother-in-law used Tommy's Tunes for their wedding and we knew right away that hiring them for our wedding was a no-brainer. MC Mike and DJ Dominick did an incredible job making the night perfect for us!! They kept the dance floor filled the entire night, followed through on every one of our requests, and rolled with things when we had an unexpected hiccup in the night that threw off the timing of events (unrelated to them). We'd recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone in a heartbeat. Our guests are still talking about how great they were! We also had an open air photo booth, which our guests thought was a ton of fun, and Chris was fantastic helping run things with the booth.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hi Lisa and Robert,
    Thank you again for using Tommy's Tunes. We wish you guys All The Best!! Let's Go Yankees!

Thomas Masino
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding DJ

My husband and I got married 1/11/19 at the Watermill. The easiest part of my wedding planning was hiring Tommy because I knew I always wanted them to DJ my wedding. Our meetings with Tommy were easy, fun and comfortable, like hanging out with an old friend. I requested PJ as our MC (best decision ever) and they did not disappoint! I can’t tell you how many people are still telling us how fantastic the music was. The dance floor never cleared, not even during dinner. The girls are still talking about PJ; he is incredibly warm, charming, talented and an absolute blast! I’d request him over and over. Our wedding was amazing thanks in HUGE part to Tommy Tunes! They truly made the best night of our lives unforgettable.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Tommy's Tunes 14
    Tommy's Tunes 15

Hello Lauren,
    I hope Married life is as Good as your Wedding was.. PJ, Dominick and Joe, were commenting about how much your Family and Friends love to party and Dance! Thank You for Choosing Tommy's Tunes for your Wedding. We wish you and Mike all the Best!!
    Tommy
  • Keri

Keri Collins · Married on 12/05/2018

Outstanding dj!

We had Tommy Tunes for our 11/23/18 wedding and they were AMAZING!! They exceeded our expectations. Our Dj was Ken and our MC was Sean. They kept the party and dancing alive all night!!!!!!! Everyone has been raving about our wedding and commenting how amazing the DJ was. I truly feel a DJ sets the tone and mood of your night and they NAILED it!!! Through the entire process leading up to the big day, they answered all our questions and were very responsive!! Every time we went in to chat with Tommy, it was like we were sitting with an old friend catching up. He is down to earth and so personable. I would HIGHLY recommend looking no further and booking with Tommy Tunes today !!!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hi Keri,

thank you for sharing your kind words about DJ Ken & MC Shawn. It was an honor being part of your special day! If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to see them!

We wish you many years of happiness!

Jacqueline Muoio · Married on 11/03/2018

I'd book again and again!

Tommy's Tunes was an amazing value for such a great DJ and MC. I changed my mind twice before my wedding and they were beyond accommodating. They listening to my requests and were incredible!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for trusting Tommy's Tunes, to be a part of your special day. Best Wishes to you and Alex! Happy New Year!!

Alexandra Spadaro · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

BEST. DJs. EVER. That honestly doesn't even sum up our experience with Tommy's Tunes. From day 1, Steven was amazing. We met in person in their cozy office, he answered all our questions, and made our event seem well handled. All emails were very promptly answered and it was a pleasure to work with him. On our wedding day (10/13/18 at East Wind Estates), we had PJ as our MC and Ken as our DJ. We discussed a playlist beforehand and gave them a lot of freedom and they absolutely did not disappoint. PJ was frequently out on the dance floor with everyone and Ken was playing music that simply wouldn't let people sit down. We received complements about the music/MC the entire night and for weeks afterwards, including a family member that NEVER dances, who said he danced more than ever in his life. I cannot recommend this company enough and I'm sure they would make your special day perfect!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Alexandra,

THANK YOU for the amazingly kind words! It was a great way to start my day! We appreciate you choosing Tommy's Tunes to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Devin many years of happiness!!!!

Steven
    DJ Tommy's Tunes

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Dance floor was packed all night long!

So many people that came to our wedding have said it was the most fun they have ever been to, and I'm certain that it's because of our amazing DJ and MC! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they were incredibly easy to work with. If you are still looking for a DJ look no further Tommy's Tunes will make sure your wedding is a blast!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2018

Tommy’s Tunes was phenomenal on so many different levels. My husband and I don’t really listen to popular music, so we were a little worried about getting a “cookie cutter” wedding DJ and that we’d get stuck listening to music that we don’t like for 4 hours. That is not what happened at all. The staff at Tommy’s Tunes were so understanding of our requests and even made suggestions of what could be played to appease both our guests (to keep them dancing) and us (to stay true to our personal taste in music). Dealing with them was easy every step of the way— not a single ounce of wedding planning stress came from worrying about our DJ. Not to mention the day of the wedding was perfect. We had just met our DJ (Dominick) that day, but it kind of just felt like he was a part of the family. He knew exactly what we wanted, he was lively, kept people dancing, and even went out of his way to check with me about a song request before he played it. So many people asked us who our DJ was when the wedding was over. I would 100% recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/28/18 and they were amazing! I have been to so many weddings that they were at so, I was able to see them first hand prior to choosing them. My dad remarried in 2001 and they even used them. His MC happen to be my MC! Our MC was Joe and he was awesome! He was so energetic and made sure everyone got up to dance. He really has a gift with being able to get everyone up and feel like a giant family. My DJ was Jon and he was fantastic! All the songs I had requested prior on the forms they provide were played and everything was done on time and to the T. We also had a photobooth through them which was so much fun! At the end they give you a USB to take home with you so you have all the pictures captured in the booth.
    If anyone is looking for a high quality, reliable DJ company with a great reputation, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy's Tunes!! Thanks for making my wedding amazing and a day my guests and I will never forget! <3

Sent on 10/09/2018

dianna · Married on 09/14/2018

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Tommy tunes!! I had my wedding 9/14/18 and it was the best night. My MC Joe E and DJ John were the absolute best. Joe E went above and beyond!! From making sure everyone was having fun to making sure I was getting food and even helping to bustle my dress with my sister!! I Highly recommend them. I will be sure to use them for a future events i book!!! Thank you!!!! 5 stars for sure!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/2/18 and they were ahhhmazing! It was seriously the best decision to have them as our wedding DJ. Our mc was PJ and he was awesome! He really got everyone up and dancing, helped our families to mingle and become 'one big happy family', and he just kept the energy way up in general. He really knows how to work a crowd without being too overbearing.

The DJ (Ken) was equally awesome. He totally got our music vibe. My husband is persian so we also included some ethnic music and it was mixed in so seamlessly. The DJ really just played the perfect mix of songs. My husband likes to say it was a 'rowdy' wedding and I think that's largely in part because of our fantastic MC and DJ.

We also did a photo favor station through Tommy's Tunes (Joe M. & Alyssa helped with that). We had a step and repeat and a photo tech taking photos. It was such a big hit and they were super organized with all of the photo favors. We got some really great photos out of it.

I highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding the BEST party ever!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hi Mega,

thanks for sharing some kind words about our entire crew! We're glad we were able to play a key role in making everyone feel like family :) If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to check them out!

Wishing you many years of happiness!
    DJ Tommy's Tunes

Denise · Married on 07/29/2018

We initially chose Tommy’s Tunes for the name and are we happy we did. Everyone we worked with couldn’t be nicer. The music was perfect, our DJ and MC were both great. And the photo booth we chose was a huge hit

Sent on 08/04/2018

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Really great guys! Everyone had alot of fun. Played all the songs we asked them to. Magic mirror photo booth was a hit.

Sent on 08/24/2018