Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Tullo · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Dj Company!

Tommy Tunes is absolutely amazing. Great packages, friendly staff, and they get back to you right away! Would totally recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank You Stephanie, We are looking forward to being a part of your special Day. Best Wishes!!

Thomas Masino
    Tommy Tunes

Keri · Getting married on 08/17/2019

DJ & MC were awesome! They both fit right in with all of our guests! Best choice we made!!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2019

Variety Vendor

They have music photos and videos too. New setups and lights and option for package deals.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

They made our night!

My sister and brother-in-law used Tommy's Tunes for their wedding and we knew right away that hiring them for our wedding was a no-brainer. MC Mike and DJ Dominick did an incredible job making the night perfect for us!! They kept the dance floor filled the entire night, followed through on every one of our requests, and rolled with things when we had an unexpected hiccup in the night that threw off the timing of events (unrelated to them). We'd recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone in a heartbeat. Our guests are still talking about how great they were! We also had an open air photo booth, which our guests thought was a ton of fun, and Chris was fantastic helping run things with the booth.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hi Lisa and Robert,
    Thank you again for using Tommy's Tunes. We wish you guys All The Best!! Let's Go Yankees!

Thomas Masino
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding DJ

My husband and I got married 1/11/19 at the Watermill. The easiest part of my wedding planning was hiring Tommy because I knew I always wanted them to DJ my wedding. Our meetings with Tommy were easy, fun and comfortable, like hanging out with an old friend. I requested PJ as our MC (best decision ever) and they did not disappoint! I can’t tell you how many people are still telling us how fantastic the music was. The dance floor never cleared, not even during dinner. The girls are still talking about PJ; he is incredibly warm, charming, talented and an absolute blast! I’d request him over and over. Our wedding was amazing thanks in HUGE part to Tommy Tunes! They truly made the best night of our lives unforgettable.

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Tommy's Tunes 4
    Tommy's Tunes 5

Hello Lauren,
    I hope Married life is as Good as your Wedding was.. PJ, Dominick and Joe, were commenting about how much your Family and Friends love to party and Dance! Thank You for Choosing Tommy's Tunes for your Wedding. We wish you and Mike all the Best!!
    Tommy
  • Keri

Keri Collins · Married on 12/05/2018

Outstanding dj!

We had Tommy Tunes for our 11/23/18 wedding and they were AMAZING!! They exceeded our expectations. Our Dj was Ken and our MC was Sean. They kept the party and dancing alive all night!!!!!!! Everyone has been raving about our wedding and commenting how amazing the DJ was. I truly feel a DJ sets the tone and mood of your night and they NAILED it!!! Through the entire process leading up to the big day, they answered all our questions and were very responsive!! Every time we went in to chat with Tommy, it was like we were sitting with an old friend catching up. He is down to earth and so personable. I would HIGHLY recommend looking no further and booking with Tommy Tunes today !!!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hi Keri,

thank you for sharing your kind words about DJ Ken & MC Shawn. It was an honor being part of your special day! If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to see them!

We wish you many years of happiness!

Jacqueline Muoio · Married on 11/03/2018

I'd book again and again!

Tommy's Tunes was an amazing value for such a great DJ and MC. I changed my mind twice before my wedding and they were beyond accommodating. They listening to my requests and were incredible!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline for trusting Tommy's Tunes, to be a part of your special day. Best Wishes to you and Alex! Happy New Year!!

Alexandra Spadaro · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

BEST. DJs. EVER. That honestly doesn't even sum up our experience with Tommy's Tunes. From day 1, Steven was amazing. We met in person in their cozy office, he answered all our questions, and made our event seem well handled. All emails were very promptly answered and it was a pleasure to work with him. On our wedding day (10/13/18 at East Wind Estates), we had PJ as our MC and Ken as our DJ. We discussed a playlist beforehand and gave them a lot of freedom and they absolutely did not disappoint. PJ was frequently out on the dance floor with everyone and Ken was playing music that simply wouldn't let people sit down. We received complements about the music/MC the entire night and for weeks afterwards, including a family member that NEVER dances, who said he danced more than ever in his life. I cannot recommend this company enough and I'm sure they would make your special day perfect!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Alexandra,

THANK YOU for the amazingly kind words! It was a great way to start my day! We appreciate you choosing Tommy's Tunes to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Devin many years of happiness!!!!

Steven

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Dance floor was packed all night long!

So many people that came to our wedding have said it was the most fun they have ever been to, and I'm certain that it's because of our amazing DJ and MC! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they were incredibly easy to work with. If you are still looking for a DJ look no further Tommy's Tunes will make sure your wedding is a blast!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2018

Tommy’s Tunes was phenomenal on so many different levels. My husband and I don’t really listen to popular music, so we were a little worried about getting a “cookie cutter” wedding DJ and that we’d get stuck listening to music that we don’t like for 4 hours. That is not what happened at all. The staff at Tommy’s Tunes were so understanding of our requests and even made suggestions of what could be played to appease both our guests (to keep them dancing) and us (to stay true to our personal taste in music). Dealing with them was easy every step of the way— not a single ounce of wedding planning stress came from worrying about our DJ. Not to mention the day of the wedding was perfect. We had just met our DJ (Dominick) that day, but it kind of just felt like he was a part of the family. He knew exactly what we wanted, he was lively, kept people dancing, and even went out of his way to check with me about a song request before he played it. So many people asked us who our DJ was when the wedding was over. I would 100% recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/28/18 and they were amazing! I have been to so many weddings that they were at so, I was able to see them first hand prior to choosing them. My dad remarried in 2001 and they even used them. His MC happen to be my MC! Our MC was Joe and he was awesome! He was so energetic and made sure everyone got up to dance. He really has a gift with being able to get everyone up and feel like a giant family. My DJ was Jon and he was fantastic! All the songs I had requested prior on the forms they provide were played and everything was done on time and to the T. We also had a photobooth through them which was so much fun! At the end they give you a USB to take home with you so you have all the pictures captured in the booth.
    If anyone is looking for a high quality, reliable DJ company with a great reputation, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy's Tunes!! Thanks for making my wedding amazing and a day my guests and I will never forget! <3

Sent on 10/09/2018

dianna · Married on 09/14/2018

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Tommy tunes!! I had my wedding 9/14/18 and it was the best night. My MC Joe E and DJ John were the absolute best. Joe E went above and beyond!! From making sure everyone was having fun to making sure I was getting food and even helping to bustle my dress with my sister!! I Highly recommend them. I will be sure to use them for a future events i book!!! Thank you!!!! 5 stars for sure!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/2/18 and they were ahhhmazing! It was seriously the best decision to have them as our wedding DJ. Our mc was PJ and he was awesome! He really got everyone up and dancing, helped our families to mingle and become 'one big happy family', and he just kept the energy way up in general. He really knows how to work a crowd without being too overbearing.

The DJ (Ken) was equally awesome. He totally got our music vibe. My husband is persian so we also included some ethnic music and it was mixed in so seamlessly. The DJ really just played the perfect mix of songs. My husband likes to say it was a 'rowdy' wedding and I think that's largely in part because of our fantastic MC and DJ.

We also did a photo favor station through Tommy's Tunes (Joe M. & Alyssa helped with that). We had a step and repeat and a photo tech taking photos. It was such a big hit and they were super organized with all of the photo favors. We got some really great photos out of it.

I highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding the BEST party ever!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hi Mega,

thanks for sharing some kind words about our entire crew! We're glad we were able to play a key role in making everyone feel like family :) If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to check them out!

Wishing you many years of happiness!

Denise · Married on 07/29/2018

We initially chose Tommy’s Tunes for the name and are we happy we did. Everyone we worked with couldn’t be nicer. The music was perfect, our DJ and MC were both great. And the photo booth we chose was a huge hit

Sent on 08/04/2018

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Really great guys! Everyone had alot of fun. Played all the songs we asked them to. Magic mirror photo booth was a hit.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

Tommy Tunes

We booked our DJ Kevin and MC Joe and I have to say they kept our guests dancing the whole time. I can't remember going to any event where the dance floor as as full as ours was all night long.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

So much fun!

I truly believe that the music for your reception sets the tone, and Tommy’s Tunes set the tone for us to have an amazing reception! The team listened to all of our suggestions, requests and information and created a set list that had everyone on the dance floor all night long. So many guests remarked how the music at the wedding was great and they had so much fun because of it! Our MC Jheison was also fantastic at setting the tone and driving us through the reception schedule. Several of my friends and family members have used Tommy’s Tunes as well and they have never disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on June 30th. They did an incredible job! Our meetings with Steven helped us properly plan a playlist and develop an outline for the entertainment for our day. PJ did an amazing job as MC, as he was involved in all of the fun, and kept guests entertained. Rasheed, the DJ, played all of our requests, and did a great job mixing up the music to keep the dance floor full all night. And Yigit, the drummer, added a unique element to our event, as having a live musician accompanying the DJ provided additional entertainment for our guests. All in all, a great experience for a great day! Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Carla Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Tommy Tunes did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Estate at East Winds. They played most of my request and made sure to keep the party going. My guest had a blast and danced all night! Rich and Corey were an absolute delight. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • bresarus

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't begin to thank tommys tunes enough! I had a lot of strange requests and they fufilled my every dream!!! I had a special memorial song dedicated to my grandmother and they helped create a timeline so that no one was too sad at any given point and the dance floor was on fire the entire night! Thank you to MC Joe E, Joe the DJ and tommys tunes for keeping the party going all night long!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

We could not have been happier with Tommy's Tunes. We had a DJ and an MC for the whole event. They were both very professional and were attentive to our needs. The MC did a great job of getting the crowd hyped, without being overbearing and annoying to the guests. We really enjoyed having him there and his great presence/energy. The DJ was ideal as well, he really was able to read the crowd. We noticed that when older family members were on the dance floor, he played music from their era, and when we were on the dance floor with our friends, he switched gears. We both agreed that they were both perfect and we could not have asked for anyone better! We also had an open-air photo booth with a sequence back drop. They provided all the props and an employee to run the photo booth. It was very popular and everyone had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Tommy's Tunes for any event!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Alyssa,

thanks for taking time to share some kind words about MC Joe Cip and DJ Rasheed! We are delighted to know that everyone had such a great time at the wedding! If you have any photo's from the night, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes - We would love to check them out!

Best wishes!

Erica · Married on 05/06/2018

We had Tommy’s tunes for our wedding at East Wind and they were our favorite vendor! Our DJ Dominick was great and truly didn’t play one bad song; he really stuck to our requests and had everyone dancing! We had a smaller wedding and were nervous about not having an MC but it wasn’t necessary! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Elyse · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our 5/4/18 wedding and they were amazing! From the very beginning when we first booked the communication was great! Any questions that we had were addressed immediately. Our MC was Joe E and he was awesome, he kept the party going all night and interacted with all of our guests. Our DJ was Rich and again he also was awesome. They incorporated all of the songs that we requested for the night. I truly cannot say enough good things!! I had a lot of our guests complimenting our DJ after the wedding!!’ We cannot thank everyone at Tommy’s Tunes for making our night nothing short of perfect!!!!!! I 100% recommend using them for any event you might have!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Beth Ann · Married on 04/27/2018

My DJ/MC was Joe Cisp and TJ did the photo booth. Tommy handled most of it and was so easy to work with. He obviously has done like 8 million weddings (maybe more?!) but dealt with me emailing to confirm details like a neurotic lunatic the three weeks leading up to the wedding. The booth was a hit and the DJ was fantastic. Also, when our ceremony musicians told us they wouldn’t play outside if it was less than 60 degrees, they agreed to play it for us FREE OF CHARGE. It wound up not being necessary, but that was just the nicest, sweetest thing and made me so happy during what was a rather nerve-wracking week. Book them. There’s a reason they have been in the business for so long. Even though they do hundreds of weddings a year, Tommy and his staff literally made us feel like their only clients. Best of the best.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Hi Beth Ann, thanks for the kind words on MC Joe Cip. and TJ! We appreciate you having us play a part in your big day! If you have any photo's from the wedding, tag us on instagram - #djtommystunes We would love to see them!

We wish you many years of happiness!