368 Reviews for Tommy's Tunes

Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)
367 Tommy's Tunes Reviews

0.6

I heard so many great things about Tommy Tunes so i was so excited to book the for my wedding and raved about them to my family and friends well i was completely let down!! We had Joe as MC John as DJ - TERRIBLE JUST TERRIBLE - RUINED MY WEDDING - guests are still calling me telling me how terrible my DJ was - they didn't play any of the music we agreed on - they messed up all my entrance music - whats the point of having an MC if they never even get on the mic to get the crowd on the dance floor - dance floor was empty numerous times - i had to approach DJ and tell them to change the music bc it wasn't what we agreed would be played he told me I can't right now - excuse me?? this is my wedding - just HORRIBLE

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We initially chose Tommy’s Tunes for the name and are we happy we did. Everyone we worked with couldn’t be nicer. The music was perfect, our DJ and MC were both great. And the photo booth we chose was a huge hit

Profile Picture Denise, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, MC

I heard Tommie Tunes at one of the show cases and I liked them. So I booked them. I gave them a list of songs for the ceremony and the reception. I had a steel pan player for the cocktail hour. I had the lighted towers and front board. It added to the decor. Everything was perfect. The songs were played at the right time. My mother sang a song and the instrumental was perfect.i highly recommend this DJ. Sean was my MC and John was the DJ.

Isn't She Lovely.
Profile Picture Ayana, 7/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Really great guys! Everyone had alot of fun. Played all the songs we asked them to. Magic mirror photo booth was a hit.

Profile Picture Rosie, 7/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on June 30th. They did an incredible job! Our meetings with Steven helped us properly plan a playlist and develop an outline for the entertainment for our day. PJ did an amazing job as MC, as he was involved in all of the fun, and kept guests entertained. Rasheed, the DJ, played all of our requests, and did a great job mixing up the music to keep the dance floor full all night. And Yigit, the drummer, added a unique element to our event, as having a live musician accompanying the DJ provided additional entertainment for our guests. All in all, a great experience for a great day! Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tommy Tunes did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Estate at East Winds. They played most of my request and made sure to keep the party going. My guest had a blast and danced all night! Rich and Corey were an absolute delight. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Profile Picture Carla Michelle, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can't begin to thank tommys tunes enough! I had a lot of strange requests and they fufilled my every dream!!! I had a special memorial song dedicated to my grandmother and they helped create a timeline so that no one was too sad at any given point and the dance floor was on fire the entire night! Thank you to MC Joe E, Joe the DJ and tommys tunes for keeping the party going all night long!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We could not have been happier with Tommy's Tunes. We had a DJ and an MC for the whole event. They were both very professional and were attentive to our needs. The MC did a great job of getting the crowd hyped, without being overbearing and annoying to the guests. We really enjoyed having him there and his great presence/energy. The DJ was ideal as well, he really was able to read the crowd. We noticed that when older family members were on the dance floor, he played music from their era, and when we were on the dance floor with our friends, he switched gears. We both agreed that they were both perfect and we could not have asked for anyone better! We also had an open-air photo booth with a sequence back drop. They provided all the props and an employee to run the photo booth. It was very popular and everyone had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Tommy's Tunes for any event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had Tommy’s tunes for our wedding at East Wind and they were our favorite vendor! Our DJ Dominick was great and truly didn’t play one bad song; he really stuck to our requests and had everyone dancing! We had a smaller wedding and were nervous about not having an MC but it wasn’t necessary! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our 5/4/18 wedding and they were amazing! From the very beginning when we first booked the communication was great! Any questions that we had were addressed immediately. Our MC was Joe E and he was awesome, he kept the party going all night and interacted with all of our guests. Our DJ was Rich and again he also was awesome. They incorporated all of the songs that we requested for the night. I truly cannot say enough good things!! I had a lot of our guests complimenting our DJ after the wedding!!’ We cannot thank everyone at Tommy’s Tunes for making our night nothing short of perfect!!!!!! I 100% recommend using them for any event you might have!!!

Profile Picture Elyse , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Uplighting

Tommy's Tunes was our DJ for our April 27th wedding and they were so great to work with. Our ceremony music was perfect and we got a ton of compliments on our reception music from various guests. We gave them very little direction and they really were able to make our wedding a huge success!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding (4/27/18). We cannot say enough good things about these guys. We met with Steven in their Syosset office - he was very professional and kind, didn't try to up-sell us, and listened to exactly what we were looking for. He made great recommendations and we booked a cocktail guitarist and our DJ (we had a friend MC). Day of, everybody did a phenomenal job. Our guests loved the guitarist and our DJ Dominick was AMAZING. We had read a ton of really good reviews on him and we were so happy that we got him. We are a young couple (mid-20s) and he delivered the exact vibe we were hoping for. Everyone from the older crowd to our age group were dancing the entire night. He played all of the songs on our list, we couldn't have been happier.

We highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and if you get a choice go with Dominick as your DJ!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Tommy's Tunes was amazing at our wedding. They had everyone up and dancing for the whole reception. Joe was our MC and did an amazing job. The entire process of working with them was really easy. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

This is probably the easiest review I have ever written. Tommy Tunes reached out to me because they heard our company was hosting an event at a very popular venue in Long Island, NY. I let Steve and Tommy know that I could only do so much because I was way out in Dallas, TX and I needed help in setting the tone and flow of our event. I used the phrase "it's your party, we are just attending". Him and his team proceeded to give me tons of recommendations that we very easy to agree to. We planned this 8hr event with only a handful of questions answered and just under 1 hour on the phone. When it came time for the event we were just merely hours before the event before I even met the DJs that were helping to host. Not their fault, but was 100% mine because of time restraints. Joe and DJ Rich already started setting things up before I got there, and assured me that they were going to take care of me. Without any hesitation these guys made final adjustments that I needed. We meshed extremely well. DJ Rich is the KING OF AD LIB. He was taking care of everything! The way he read the room, and the flow of the event was like him and I planned this second by second. Their photographer that they provided was the most active photographer I had ever seen. This guy was everywhere, at the right time, and knew the perfect time to intervene. The great thing about him, was the fact that he was invisible. He took so many shots of our event that I was shocked to know that he was even around to take that picture.

The Tommy Tunes crew is the one stop shop for anyone's needs. These guys are true pros.

Services used:
Photo Booth
Photography
DJ
Hosting
Ambient Lighting
A/V equipment

Profile Picture Carlos, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Videography

Words cannot express how amazing Tommy’s Tunes was at our wedding! From the DJ to PJ our MC to the zap shot photographer and to the amazing saxophone player at our wedding we still have people raving about it all! Thank you for making our dreams come true everything we wanted happened that night and we are just so ecstatic about how amazing Tommy’s tunes did! We love you all and thank you for everything! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders xoxo

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow.

Joe the MC was phenomenal! We saw him prior to our wedding at a bridal expo and thought he would be an amazing entertainer, then saw him at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and knew we made the right choice. But at our wedding he seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). He had everyone on their feet and on the dancefloor from the minute they walked into the room.

The DJ was equally incredible! He is an artist in the way he read the crowd, the mood of the room and mixed the tracks.

The attendant for the photo booth was extremely helpful and wonderful with our guests.

Finally, the string quartet was outstanding, from what we heard. Although we did not make it into the cocktail hour to hear them play, our family and friends raved about their talent.

Words cannot describe how much we loved having Tommy's Tunes provide all of the entertainment for our wedding, you guys are top notch!

You guys were exceptionally professional but also a blast at the same time! Anything we needed, asked for or requested, you guys accomplished and never disappointed.

I would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone. They had everyone on their feet from the moment the party started all the way to the last dance. Everyone raved at how amazing you guys were.

Thank you for making our special day even more special! You guys are the best!

Maria & Bill

Profile Picture Maria, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Everyone was amazing last week at my daughter's Sweet 16 party from the DJs, to the Mc to the photographer and videographer the photo booth and everyone who set up. My daughter is pretty quiet and didn't want to be front and center all night. Pj made her night perfect and involved her in everything just enough to make her stand out but not be uncomfortable. All of our guest have commented on how awesome everyone was and what a great night they had. We will never have to look for another company to use for any of our events now that we found Tommy's Tunes!!!! Cannot thank everyone enough for making our daughter's party so incredible!!!!! What a professional, respectful staff you have. Absolutely the best company out there!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tommy Tunes was amazing! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night and everyone was having a great time. I got so many great compliments on the DJ.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

If you want an amazing DJ vendor, you need to book Tommy's Tunes. From the beginning, Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. We actually chose to book Tommy's Tunes because of how much we liked them after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding last year (2016). If you do decide to book with Tommy's Tunes, which my husband and I would highly recommend that you do, you want to get PJ as your MC and Stephen as your DJ. The two of them were absolutely incredible. All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding, and how awesome PJ was at getting the guests amped up on the dance floor.

Tommy's Tunes was also super accommodating, between working with us since we were planning a wedding out-of-state, but also because of some out of the ordinary requests. My father and I had a non-traditional father-daughter dance, and both the DJ and the MC took it upon themselves to give us some additional ideas to help make everything flow smoothly. All the guests also loved the photobooth. If you want not only good music but great entertainers, you have to go with Tommy's Tunes. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Tommy's tunes was amazing an affordable. They D.J. and MC kept the crowed excited and dancing. They made our special day one that all our guests will remember!

Profile Picture Stephany , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We were so lucky to have Tommys Tunes DJ our wedding. They were professional, and quick to respond. They truly kept all our guests out on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married this past September and we had the pleasure of having Tommy's Tunes' wonderful staff providing the entertainment for our special day! Our MC was exactly what we wanted! Someone who was fun and loved to dance with the guests. We were so happy with our experience and highly reccommend you use them for your big day too!

Profile Picture Laura Beth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
1.4

I attended a wedding at Flower Field on Sept 23rd, 2017. Let me start of by saying the DJ was amazing, so was the MC. The DJ kept the crowd going and the Mc was on point with everything. The issue came with the worn out looking equipment they used. The board they used to cover them was absolutely horrible looking. There was pipes sticking out ( yes pipes as in plumbing). After speaking to the DJ and MC we understood that they work for a company and they are not responsible for the gear used. The speaker was making a scratching noise while playing. For such a beautiful venue It is unacceptable for the lack of care that tommy tunes to think that would be acceptable for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/23/17, 1 Review