362 Reviews for Tommy's Tunes

Projector (5)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)
361 Tommy's Tunes Reviews

I can't begin to thank tommys tunes enough! I had a lot of strange requests and they fufilled my every dream!!! I had a special memorial song dedicated to my grandmother and they helped create a timeline so that no one was too sad at any given point and the dance floor was on fire the entire night! Thank you to MC Joe E, Joe the DJ and tommys tunes for keeping the party going all night long!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We could not have been happier with Tommy's Tunes. We had a DJ and an MC for the whole event. They were both very professional and were attentive to our needs. The MC did a great job of getting the crowd hyped, without being overbearing and annoying to the guests. We really enjoyed having him there and his great presence/energy. The DJ was ideal as well, he really was able to read the crowd. We noticed that when older family members were on the dance floor, he played music from their era, and when we were on the dance floor with our friends, he switched gears. We both agreed that they were both perfect and we could not have asked for anyone better! We also had an open-air photo booth with a sequence back drop. They provided all the props and an employee to run the photo booth. It was very popular and everyone had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Tommy's Tunes for any event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had Tommy’s tunes for our wedding at East Wind and they were our favorite vendor! Our DJ Dominick was great and truly didn’t play one bad song; he really stuck to our requests and had everyone dancing! We had a smaller wedding and were nervous about not having an MC but it wasn’t necessary! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our 5/4/18 wedding and they were amazing! From the very beginning when we first booked the communication was great! Any questions that we had were addressed immediately. Our MC was Joe E and he was awesome, he kept the party going all night and interacted with all of our guests. Our DJ was Rich and again he also was awesome. They incorporated all of the songs that we requested for the night. I truly cannot say enough good things!! I had a lot of our guests complimenting our DJ after the wedding!!’ We cannot thank everyone at Tommy’s Tunes for making our night nothing short of perfect!!!!!! I 100% recommend using them for any event you might have!!!

Profile Picture Elyse , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Uplighting

Tommy's Tunes was our DJ for our April 27th wedding and they were so great to work with. Our ceremony music was perfect and we got a ton of compliments on our reception music from various guests. We gave them very little direction and they really were able to make our wedding a huge success!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding (4/27/18). We cannot say enough good things about these guys. We met with Steven in their Syosset office - he was very professional and kind, didn't try to up-sell us, and listened to exactly what we were looking for. He made great recommendations and we booked a cocktail guitarist and our DJ (we had a friend MC). Day of, everybody did a phenomenal job. Our guests loved the guitarist and our DJ Dominick was AMAZING. We had read a ton of really good reviews on him and we were so happy that we got him. We are a young couple (mid-20s) and he delivered the exact vibe we were hoping for. Everyone from the older crowd to our age group were dancing the entire night. He played all of the songs on our list, we couldn't have been happier.

We highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and if you get a choice go with Dominick as your DJ!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Tommy's Tunes was amazing at our wedding. They had everyone up and dancing for the whole reception. Joe was our MC and did an amazing job. The entire process of working with them was really easy. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

This is probably the easiest review I have ever written. Tommy Tunes reached out to me because they heard our company was hosting an event at a very popular venue in Long Island, NY. I let Steve and Tommy know that I could only do so much because I was way out in Dallas, TX and I needed help in setting the tone and flow of our event. I used the phrase "it's your party, we are just attending". Him and his team proceeded to give me tons of recommendations that we very easy to agree to. We planned this 8hr event with only a handful of questions answered and just under 1 hour on the phone. When it came time for the event we were just merely hours before the event before I even met the DJs that were helping to host. Not their fault, but was 100% mine because of time restraints. Joe and DJ Rich already started setting things up before I got there, and assured me that they were going to take care of me. Without any hesitation these guys made final adjustments that I needed. We meshed extremely well. DJ Rich is the KING OF AD LIB. He was taking care of everything! The way he read the room, and the flow of the event was like him and I planned this second by second. Their photographer that they provided was the most active photographer I had ever seen. This guy was everywhere, at the right time, and knew the perfect time to intervene. The great thing about him, was the fact that he was invisible. He took so many shots of our event that I was shocked to know that he was even around to take that picture.

The Tommy Tunes crew is the one stop shop for anyone's needs. These guys are true pros.

Services used:
Photo Booth
Photography
DJ
Hosting
Ambient Lighting
A/V equipment

Profile Picture Carlos, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Videography

Words cannot express how amazing Tommy’s Tunes was at our wedding! From the DJ to PJ our MC to the zap shot photographer and to the amazing saxophone player at our wedding we still have people raving about it all! Thank you for making our dreams come true everything we wanted happened that night and we are just so ecstatic about how amazing Tommy’s tunes did! We love you all and thank you for everything! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders xoxo

Profile Picture Tara, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow.

Joe the MC was phenomenal! We saw him prior to our wedding at a bridal expo and thought he would be an amazing entertainer, then saw him at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and knew we made the right choice. But at our wedding he seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). He had everyone on their feet and on the dancefloor from the minute they walked into the room.

The DJ was equally incredible! He is an artist in the way he read the crowd, the mood of the room and mixed the tracks.

The attendant for the photo booth was extremely helpful and wonderful with our guests.

Finally, the string quartet was outstanding, from what we heard. Although we did not make it into the cocktail hour to hear them play, our family and friends raved about their talent.

Words cannot describe how much we loved having Tommy's Tunes provide all of the entertainment for our wedding, you guys are top notch!

You guys were exceptionally professional but also a blast at the same time! Anything we needed, asked for or requested, you guys accomplished and never disappointed.

I would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone. They had everyone on their feet from the moment the party started all the way to the last dance. Everyone raved at how amazing you guys were.

Thank you for making our special day even more special! You guys are the best!

Maria & Bill

Profile Picture Maria, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Everyone was amazing last week at my daughter's Sweet 16 party from the DJs, to the Mc to the photographer and videographer the photo booth and everyone who set up. My daughter is pretty quiet and didn't want to be front and center all night. Pj made her night perfect and involved her in everything just enough to make her stand out but not be uncomfortable. All of our guest have commented on how awesome everyone was and what a great night they had. We will never have to look for another company to use for any of our events now that we found Tommy's Tunes!!!! Cannot thank everyone enough for making our daughter's party so incredible!!!!! What a professional, respectful staff you have. Absolutely the best company out there!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tommy Tunes was amazing! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night and everyone was having a great time. I got so many great compliments on the DJ.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

If you want an amazing DJ vendor, you need to book Tommy's Tunes. From the beginning, Tommy's Tunes was amazing to work with. We actually chose to book Tommy's Tunes because of how much we liked them after seeing them perform at my sister's wedding last year (2016). If you do decide to book with Tommy's Tunes, which my husband and I would highly recommend that you do, you want to get PJ as your MC and Stephen as your DJ. The two of them were absolutely incredible. All of our guests told us how much they loved the music at our wedding, and how awesome PJ was at getting the guests amped up on the dance floor.

Tommy's Tunes was also super accommodating, between working with us since we were planning a wedding out-of-state, but also because of some out of the ordinary requests. My father and I had a non-traditional father-daughter dance, and both the DJ and the MC took it upon themselves to give us some additional ideas to help make everything flow smoothly. All the guests also loved the photobooth. If you want not only good music but great entertainers, you have to go with Tommy's Tunes. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Tommy's tunes was amazing an affordable. They D.J. and MC kept the crowed excited and dancing. They made our special day one that all our guests will remember!

Profile Picture Stephany , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We were so lucky to have Tommys Tunes DJ our wedding. They were professional, and quick to respond. They truly kept all our guests out on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Tommy's Tunes was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding in October. We had a saxophone player for our cocktail hour, and a DJ, MC and percussionist for our reception - they were AMAZING! The cocktail hour music was perfect, and our DJ Charlie and MC Frankie kept the party going the entire night. Not only were they able to read the crowd and play music that would keep everyone dancing, but they played a huge role in making sure the evening flowed smoothly - from the bridal party introductions, to the first dance, through dinner, dancing and cake cutting. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing and we were really able to focus on enjoying ourselves and spending time with our family and friends. It was great to also have the option to include a percussionist or other live musicians with your DJ at the reception - the price is extremely reasonable and it added something unique and fun to our wedding. Tommy's Tunes also did uplighting at our venue and they were able to modify the lights throughout the night to tone them down during dinner time and amp them up during the party; our venue looked beautiful the entire night! Finally, Tommy was sincerely a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. He was very responsive, helpful and just a nice guy all around. We can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding perfect!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married this past September and we had the pleasure of having Tommy's Tunes' wonderful staff providing the entertainment for our special day! Our MC was exactly what we wanted! Someone who was fun and loved to dance with the guests. We were so happy with our experience and highly reccommend you use them for your big day too!

Profile Picture Laura Beth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
1.4

I attended a wedding at Flower Field on Sept 23rd, 2017. Let me start of by saying the DJ was amazing, so was the MC. The DJ kept the crowd going and the Mc was on point with everything. The issue came with the worn out looking equipment they used. The board they used to cover them was absolutely horrible looking. There was pipes sticking out ( yes pipes as in plumbing). After speaking to the DJ and MC we understood that they work for a company and they are not responsible for the gear used. The speaker was making a scratching noise while playing. For such a beautiful venue It is unacceptable for the lack of care that tommy tunes to think that would be acceptable for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tommy's Tunes exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our September wedding. We reserved a DJ and an emcee, photo-booth, and had music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
From the very beginning, we were impressed with the customer service. We met with Steve and he made us feel at ease with everything. No pressure, but all honesty in helping us decide what we needed for our big day.
We met Joe E. before our wedding day and we were so excited! He's so funny and full of great energy.
We had some last minute changes to music choices and all I did was email Steve and the change was made and confirmed promptly. The customer service at Tommy's Tunes is incredible.
Joe E. was an absolute riot at the wedding. He was out dancing with everyone, keeping the energy up. No one felt forced to dance (like at some weddings). We received so many compliments afterwards about the great choice in music and how much fun Joe E. was!! Everything was on time and there were no mistakes in announcements, music, etc.
The photo-booth was a hit! Great props, great attendant, and we got a USB at the end of the night with all the photos taken. Guests were able to print two copies of their photo strips.

Thank you, Tommy's Tunes!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
0.5

Tommy the owner will promise you lots of stuff when booking but when you have your final appt after he’s taken your money he’ll act like he has no idea what you’re talking about. Our photo booth was a complete disaster. The attendant had a bad attitude, the photo quality was awful - dark and gray. Even worse, we were promised a digital copy of all photo booth pix but the flash stick was corrupt and we lost half of the photos. They’re not professional and think it’s ok to NOT have a backup of photos. So it all was lost. Tommy didn’t even want to refund me half the cost. I should have gotten a full refund - you lost my wedding photo booth photos. Go elsewhere.

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I highly recommend Tommy Tunes! We knew as soon as we saw them perform at a bridal show that they were the DJ for us. We hired Frank and could not be happier. Frank and the DJ accommodated our last minute song requests. We loved the karaoke sing along song just before dinner. Frank kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night.
(September 2017)

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING!! MC Frank was the best!! The DJ and him had everyone dancing all night long! Frank has such a great personality and was so helpful with answering all the questions we had and setting up meetings. I would highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is truly worth the cost. The company came recommended by my best friend's family and the DJ and MC did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Ebony, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys have been doing this a very long time and they are very good at what they do! To me, if you have good music it’s a good party and that it was! Everyone was on the dance floor and having an amazing time! Joe E is a blast! Even my dad was impressed because they played music for everyone! They read the crowd and also take into consideration the paperwork we filled out with suggestions and genres we liked and they bring it all together. They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/11/17, 9 Reviews