Tommy's Tunes Reviews

Tommy's Tunes 1
  • Keri

Keri Collins · Married on 12/05/2018

Outstanding dj!

We had Tommy Tunes for our 11/23/18 wedding and they were AMAZING!! They exceeded our expectations. Our Dj was Ken and our MC was Sean. They kept the party and dancing alive all night!!!!!!! Everyone has been raving about our wedding and commenting how amazing the DJ was. I truly feel a DJ sets the tone and mood of your night and they NAILED it!!! Through the entire process leading up to the big day, they answered all our questions and were very responsive!! Every time we went in to chat with Tommy, it was like we were sitting with an old friend catching up. He is down to earth and so personable. I would HIGHLY recommend looking no further and booking with Tommy Tunes today !!!!!!!

Cristina · Married on 10/07/2018

Dance floor was packed all night long!

So many people that came to our wedding have said it was the most fun they have ever been to, and I'm certain that it's because of our amazing DJ and MC! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they were incredibly easy to work with. If you are still looking for a DJ look no further Tommy's Tunes will make sure your wedding is a blast!

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2018

Tommy’s Tunes was phenomenal on so many different levels. My husband and I don’t really listen to popular music, so we were a little worried about getting a “cookie cutter” wedding DJ and that we’d get stuck listening to music that we don’t like for 4 hours. That is not what happened at all. The staff at Tommy’s Tunes were so understanding of our requests and even made suggestions of what could be played to appease both our guests (to keep them dancing) and us (to stay true to our personal taste in music). Dealing with them was easy every step of the way— not a single ounce of wedding planning stress came from worrying about our DJ. Not to mention the day of the wedding was perfect. We had just met our DJ (Dominick) that day, but it kind of just felt like he was a part of the family. He knew exactly what we wanted, he was lively, kept people dancing, and even went out of his way to check with me about a song request before he played it. So many people asked us who our DJ was when the wedding was over. I would 100% recommend them to anyone for any event.

Gabrielle · Married on 09/28/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/28/18 and they were amazing! I have been to so many weddings that they were at so, I was able to see them first hand prior to choosing them. My dad remarried in 2001 and they even used them. His MC happen to be my MC! Our MC was Joe and he was awesome! He was so energetic and made sure everyone got up to dance. He really has a gift with being able to get everyone up and feel like a giant family. My DJ was Jon and he was fantastic! All the songs I had requested prior on the forms they provide were played and everything was done on time and to the T. We also had a photobooth through them which was so much fun! At the end they give you a USB to take home with you so you have all the pictures captured in the booth.
    If anyone is looking for a high quality, reliable DJ company with a great reputation, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy's Tunes!! Thanks for making my wedding amazing and a day my guests and I will never forget! <3

dianna · Married on 09/14/2018

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Tommy tunes!! I had my wedding 9/14/18 and it was the best night. My MC Joe E and DJ John were the absolute best. Joe E went above and beyond!! From making sure everyone was having fun to making sure I was getting food and even helping to bustle my dress with my sister!! I Highly recommend them. I will be sure to use them for a future events i book!!! Thank you!!!! 5 stars for sure!!!!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on 9/2/18 and they were ahhhmazing! It was seriously the best decision to have them as our wedding DJ. Our mc was PJ and he was awesome! He really got everyone up and dancing, helped our families to mingle and become 'one big happy family', and he just kept the energy way up in general. He really knows how to work a crowd without being too overbearing.

The DJ (Ken) was equally awesome. He totally got our music vibe. My husband is persian so we also included some ethnic music and it was mixed in so seamlessly. The DJ really just played the perfect mix of songs. My husband likes to say it was a 'rowdy' wedding and I think that's largely in part because of our fantastic MC and DJ.

We also did a photo favor station through Tommy's Tunes (Joe M. & Alyssa helped with that). We had a step and repeat and a photo tech taking photos. It was such a big hit and they were super organized with all of the photo favors. We got some really great photos out of it.

I highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding the BEST party ever!!!

Denise · Married on 07/29/2018

We initially chose Tommy’s Tunes for the name and are we happy we did. Everyone we worked with couldn’t be nicer. The music was perfect, our DJ and MC were both great. And the photo booth we chose was a huge hit

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Really great guys! Everyone had alot of fun. Played all the songs we asked them to. Magic mirror photo booth was a hit.

• Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

Tommy Tunes

We booked our DJ Kevin and MC Joe and I have to say they kept our guests dancing the whole time. I can't remember going to any event where the dance floor as as full as ours was all night long.

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

So much fun!

I truly believe that the music for your reception sets the tone, and Tommy’s Tunes set the tone for us to have an amazing reception! The team listened to all of our suggestions, requests and information and created a set list that had everyone on the dance floor all night long. So many guests remarked how the music at the wedding was great and they had so much fun because of it! Our MC Jheison was also fantastic at setting the tone and driving us through the reception schedule. Several of my friends and family members have used Tommy’s Tunes as well and they have never disappointed.

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding on June 30th. They did an incredible job! Our meetings with Steven helped us properly plan a playlist and develop an outline for the entertainment for our day. PJ did an amazing job as MC, as he was involved in all of the fun, and kept guests entertained. Rasheed, the DJ, played all of our requests, and did a great job mixing up the music to keep the dance floor full all night. And Yigit, the drummer, added a unique element to our event, as having a live musician accompanying the DJ provided additional entertainment for our guests. All in all, a great experience for a great day! Thank you Tommy's Tunes!

Carla Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

Tommy Tunes did a wonderful job at my wedding at The Estate at East Winds. They played most of my request and made sure to keep the party going. My guest had a blast and danced all night! Rich and Corey were an absolute delight. I would recommend them without hesitation!

• bresarus

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't begin to thank tommys tunes enough! I had a lot of strange requests and they fufilled my every dream!!! I had a special memorial song dedicated to my grandmother and they helped create a timeline so that no one was too sad at any given point and the dance floor was on fire the entire night! Thank you to MC Joe E, Joe the DJ and tommys tunes for keeping the party going all night long!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

We could not have been happier with Tommy's Tunes. We had a DJ and an MC for the whole event. They were both very professional and were attentive to our needs. The MC did a great job of getting the crowd hyped, without being overbearing and annoying to the guests. We really enjoyed having him there and his great presence/energy. The DJ was ideal as well, he really was able to read the crowd. We noticed that when older family members were on the dance floor, he played music from their era, and when we were on the dance floor with our friends, he switched gears. We both agreed that they were both perfect and we could not have asked for anyone better! We also had an open-air photo booth with a sequence back drop. They provided all the props and an employee to run the photo booth. It was very popular and everyone had a great time. We would absolutely recommend Tommy's Tunes for any event!

Erica · Married on 05/06/2018

We had Tommy’s tunes for our wedding at East Wind and they were our favorite vendor! Our DJ Dominick was great and truly didn’t play one bad song; he really stuck to our requests and had everyone dancing! We had a smaller wedding and were nervous about not having an MC but it wasn’t necessary! Highly recommend!

Elyse · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I used Tommy’s Tunes for our 5/4/18 wedding and they were amazing! From the very beginning when we first booked the communication was great! Any questions that we had were addressed immediately. Our MC was Joe E and he was awesome, he kept the party going all night and interacted with all of our guests. Our DJ was Rich and again he also was awesome. They incorporated all of the songs that we requested for the night. I truly cannot say enough good things!! I had a lot of our guests complimenting our DJ after the wedding!!’ We cannot thank everyone at Tommy’s Tunes for making our night nothing short of perfect!!!!!! I 100% recommend using them for any event you might have!!!

• Powers2

Heather · Married on 04/27/2018

Tommy's Tunes was our DJ for our April 27th wedding and they were so great to work with. Our ceremony music was perfect and we got a ton of compliments on our reception music from various guests. We gave them very little direction and they really were able to make our wedding a huge success!

Lawrence · Married on 04/27/2018

We booked Tommy's Tunes for our wedding (4/27/18). We cannot say enough good things about these guys. We met with Steven in their Syosset office - he was very professional and kind, didn't try to up-sell us, and listened to exactly what we were looking for. He made great recommendations and we booked a cocktail guitarist and our DJ (we had a friend MC). Day of, everybody did a phenomenal job. Our guests loved the guitarist and our DJ Dominick was AMAZING. We had read a ton of really good reviews on him and we were so happy that we got him. We are a young couple (mid-20s) and he delivered the exact vibe we were hoping for. Everyone from the older crowd to our age group were dancing the entire night. He played all of the songs on our list, we couldn't have been happier.

We highly recommend using Tommy's Tunes and if you get a choice go with Dominick as your DJ!

Janet · Married on 04/21/2018

Tommy's Tunes was amazing at our wedding. They had everyone up and dancing for the whole reception. Joe was our MC and did an amazing job. The entire process of working with them was really easy. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Carlos · Married on 02/28/2018

This is probably the easiest review I have ever written. Tommy Tunes reached out to me because they heard our company was hosting an event at a very popular venue in Long Island, NY. I let Steve and Tommy know that I could only do so much because I was way out in Dallas, TX and I needed help in setting the tone and flow of our event. I used the phrase "it's your party, we are just attending". Him and his team proceeded to give me tons of recommendations that we very easy to agree to. We planned this 8hr event with only a handful of questions answered and just under 1 hour on the phone. When it came time for the event we were just merely hours before the event before I even met the DJs that were helping to host. Not their fault, but was 100% mine because of time restraints. Joe and DJ Rich already started setting things up before I got there, and assured me that they were going to take care of me. Without any hesitation these guys made final adjustments that I needed. We meshed extremely well. DJ Rich is the KING OF AD LIB. He was taking care of everything! The way he read the room, and the flow of the event was like him and I planned this second by second. Their photographer that they provided was the most active photographer I had ever seen. This guy was everywhere, at the right time, and knew the perfect time to intervene. The great thing about him, was the fact that he was invisible. He took so many shots of our event that I was shocked to know that he was even around to take that picture.

The Tommy Tunes crew is the one stop shop for anyone's needs. These guys are true pros.

Services used:
    Photo Booth
    Photography
    DJ
    Hosting
    Ambient Lighting
    A/V equipment

Tara · Married on 01/19/2018

Words cannot express how amazing Tommy’s Tunes was at our wedding! From the DJ to PJ our MC to the zap shot photographer and to the amazing saxophone player at our wedding we still have people raving about it all! Thank you for making our dreams come true everything we wanted happened that night and we are just so ecstatic about how amazing Tommy’s tunes did! We love you all and thank you for everything! Love Mr & Mrs Saunders xoxo

Maria · Married on 01/19/2018

We could not be happier with your company and more specifically the team that you sent for our wedding on January 19, 2018 at the Fox Hollow.

Joe the MC was phenomenal! We saw him prior to our wedding at a bridal expo and thought he would be an amazing entertainer, then saw him at our cousin's wedding last August (Gurriera/Boyd Wedding) and knew we made the right choice. But at our wedding he seriously exceeded all expectations (and we had high expectations). He had everyone on their feet and on the dancefloor from the minute they walked into the room.

The DJ was equally incredible! He is an artist in the way he read the crowd, the mood of the room and mixed the tracks.

The attendant for the photo booth was extremely helpful and wonderful with our guests.

Finally, the string quartet was outstanding, from what we heard. Although we did not make it into the cocktail hour to hear them play, our family and friends raved about their talent.

Words cannot describe how much we loved having Tommy's Tunes provide all of the entertainment for our wedding, you guys are top notch!

You guys were exceptionally professional but also a blast at the same time! Anything we needed, asked for or requested, you guys accomplished and never disappointed.

I would highly recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone. They had everyone on their feet from the moment the party started all the way to the last dance. Everyone raved at how amazing you guys were.

Thank you for making our special day even more special! You guys are the best!

Maria & Bill

Michele · Married on 11/24/2017

Everyone was amazing last week at my daughter's Sweet 16 party from the DJs, to the Mc to the photographer and videographer the photo booth and everyone who set up. My daughter is pretty quiet and didn't want to be front and center all night. Pj made her night perfect and involved her in everything just enough to make her stand out but not be uncomfortable. All of our guest have commented on how awesome everyone was and what a great night they had. We will never have to look for another company to use for any of our events now that we found Tommy's Tunes!!!! Cannot thank everyone enough for making our daughter's party so incredible!!!!! What a professional, respectful staff you have. Absolutely the best company out there!!!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2017

Tommy Tunes was amazing! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night and everyone was having a great time. I got so many great compliments on the DJ.