Tommy's Tunes Reviews

412 Reviews for Tommy's Tunes

• Angela

Angela · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Excellent!!!

Walking in tommy tunes, my fiancé and I were positive and excited! we sat down with the owner himself, Tommy and spoke about our desires and expectations on our BIG day!!! Well tommy is making all of our dreams come true! He is extremely professional and really wanted to get to know my fiancé and I! He even gave us advice for future vendor expectations and tips. We are so excited to make this day one to truly remember!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Liz

Liz Fey · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible DJ with amazing options!

We knew Tommy's Tunes is great because FH's brother used them at their wedding several years back and they are well-known throughout Long Island. They have several different packages and even customized a package for us since we wanted to swap out a few options. We love all the different services they have available like photobooths, live saxophone musician, live drum percussionist, etc. Tommy and his son have been a pleasure to work with and I enjoy seeing them at all the expo's!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Tullo · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Dj Company!

Tommy Tunes is absolutely amazing. Great packages, friendly staff, and they get back to you right away! Would totally recommend.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank You Stephanie, We are looking forward to being a part of your special Day. Best Wishes!!

Thomas Masino
  • Melissa

Melissa Rabin · Married on 08/29/2020

Danced all night!

Tommys Tunes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I literally danced all night long, DJ Richie was playing so many good songs, I just couldnt stop! not only did he follow the songs i requested, but he went off of that to play other things that fit the vibe. He was just amazing, and we couldnt have been happier. We got so many compliments on the music and how much fun everyone had dancing one song after the next. Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Hey Melissa,
    Thanks so much for the Compliment! I heard it was a Great Wedding. I saw a picture of the Wedding cake you made, it was Awesome!! Good luck with the Bakery Business. Best wishes!
  • Kelly

Kelly Mccue · Married on 08/27/2020

Amazing Wedding Experience

Absolute must for your wedding!!!There is not enough space to describe the remarkable service Tommy’s Tunes delivered for our wedding!!! Absolutely amazing from start to finish!!! The crew at Tommy’s Tunes completely made our wedding a truly special night. They were so accommodating. They have different packages to choose from. They have it all We had the DJ, emcee, Zap Photos, and photo booth, and all of them delivered an experience we will never forget! I would highly recommend Tommy’s Tunes for any event especially of you want an unforgettable wedding!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Sophiacamilli

Sophiacamilli · Married on 12/07/2019

Great team and nice people

This team was amazing. Tommy is a lovely guy who truly loves what he does and helping to make everyones special day that much better! The music was great and they worked with us even with suggestions for the songs we needed. The ceremony was that much better because of them. During the reception everyone from 2 - 97 was dancing the night away. Many types of music were played and the MC was fantastic. The photo booth was another great addition to the night. If i were to do it all again I would choose them 100 times over!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Hi Sophia,
    I hope married life is treating you guys well. MC Mike and DJ Alex said The Inn at New Hyde Park was Rocking! Thanks again for the Business and we do appreciate any all referrals to Family and Friends. Best wishes to You and Andrew!

Darren Stakey · Married on 11/05/2019

Look no further, you've found your deejay!

I cannot say enough about the courteous, professional and friendly staff at Tommy's Tunes. Not only do they boast phenomenal acoustics and elegant visual displays, but they are also super affordable and deliver a first-class experience. Stephen and the office staff made me and my new bride completely comfortable during the stressful days leading up to our wedding, and MC Mike, DJ Rasheed and Zap shooter Paul knocked it out of the park on our special day. This team is truly remarkable! They expertly read the vibe of the room and adjusted the music to keep the dance floor packed all night long. Every guest I've spoken to since the wedding has remarked on how good our music was. And they're absolutely right. Kudos on a job very well done, Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 11/01/2019

Tommy's Tunes is better than all the rest!

I cannot express how happy we were with our experience with Tommy's Tunes from start to finish! We got married last week and we are still receiving numerous compliments about how the music was so good! I know we're genuinely blown away by how many people stayed on the dance floor from the very beginning to our last dance!

As the bride and groom, you know that the music is the heartbeat of your party...without it, the entire night suffers. It was amazing to see ALL of our guests on the dance floor, including the elderly and the "my husband never dances" folks too!

We first met Tommy's Tunes at the vendor night at Chateau Briand. We loved their energy and all they had to offer for the right price. Their aesthetic is young, hip, and professional and they were willing to listen to our needs from the very beginning, even in that crowded event space. At our in-office consultation we didn't feel any pressure to book with them or use their additional services, something that was extremely comforting as we began our process with booking vendors for our wedding.
    Please know we also met with other top DJs on Long Island (You know, the other frequently featured companies) and nobody could compare.

In terms of DJ and MC skills, DJ Charlie and MC Mike were exactly who we were looking for! We loved how MC Mike was young, fun and didn't interfere with our party vibe AT all- he wasn't corny and didn't make the wedding all about him. DJ Charlie stuck to our musical choices and respected our wishes to not take any requests from guests or play songs from the do-not-play list.

When there was a last-minute change, MC Mike handled it with absolute poise and didn't make my husband and I feel embarrassed that we had made a mistake. DJ Charlie kept his eyes on the dance floor the entire night to make sure that there were no awkward lapses in between songs or any periods of time where there were only a few people dancing.

Overall, we had the BEST wedding and much of it is thanks to them and their incredible teamwork! We stayed on that dance floor all night and truly had the time of our lives. Thank you Tommy's Tunes for all your hard work!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2019

The entire experience was absolutely fantastic and easy from start to finish.

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Tommy Tunes! MC Mike and DJ Dominick had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. They were absolutely amazing. I left them to do the leg work with what music to pay only giving them a few suggestions. They nailed it for sure! Highly recommend. The percussionist was absolutely amazing as well. He was so engaging and fun! If your on the fence about adding a percussionist, DO IT!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

We loved the Pictures they were great Shots. Thanks Erin! Best wishes to You and Vinny! Soundview Caterers was ROCKIN!!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/05/2019

Great service!

Everything was fantastic! Team was easy to work with and they made our day fantastic!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

If I could give them a 20/10 I would! They are the most amazing team hands down. My guests never left the dance floor. They played every song I requested from the meetings and answered every question I had. Stephen and Joe who work in the office are soooo nice and such a pleasure to work with. PJ was our MC and he was sooo amazing, full of energy and just hands down the nicest person. He was dancing with everyone in our family and having a ball like he knew all of them for years. They were all full of so much energy and I would recommend them to everyone!

Attached is one of my favorite photos and it’s from who did my zap photos with Tommy’s tunes!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank You for the kind words, we wish You and Thomas all the Best!! Good Luck in the Future!

Colleen Carmon · Married on 09/01/2019

All I can say is wow!

PJ was our MC and he was absolutely amazing!! Everything ran so smoothly and the music was perfect! The dance floor was so packed that people had to dance off to the side! They did everything I had filled out in my sheets. Meeting with Tommy and his son prior, they are some of the nicest people to speak with and were great!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thanks, I heard it was an Awesome Wedding! Best Wishes to You and Nick! We truly appreciate the Business.

Keri · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ & MC were awesome! They both fit right in with all of our guests! Best choice we made!!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2019

Blast of a life time

Tommy Tunes DJ/ MC were extraordinary. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Everyone raved about the music! Party of a life time! We could not have asked for better. Only recommendation, when the Maid of Honor asks for a song request, you play that song no matter what ( on our list or not). 5/5 for sure!! Couldnt have asked for better!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Tori Posillico · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved them!

We just used them for our wedding and could not be more pleased! Our mc was joe and he was great! Had everyone up and dancing the whole night and our guests are still talking about it! We had the magic mirror and zap shots through them also and was so happy with everything! Definitely made our day that more great!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Christine

Christine Musso · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Tommy's Tunes did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We had a whole team to help us party the night away. Our MC PJ was absolutely fantastic he helped get our guests on the dance floor, knew exactly what to say and is a great dancer. He even got us drinks! Our DJ Charlie was equally as good and knew how to read the crowd and was able to play everything we asked for and more. Yigit our percussionist was exactly what we needed to give the music a live element. We had a lot of fun at the end of the night playing the drums as well. We added the sparklers which were put off throughout the night at just right times and gave us beautiful photos. Finally we added a zap photographer took 500 photos that we got back right away! Highly recommend Tommy's Tunes. They were so easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing and they helped accommodate us with anything we asked for. We hope to use them again in the future and will be recommending them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Gina Feliciano · Married on 06/21/2019

The best experience!

I’ve used Tommy’s Tunes for years for my office Christmas parties. This past weekend, I booked them again but for my son’s wedding. They did not disappoint! All of their MC’s are great but Chad, hands down, was the best. He had great energy and got everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. Dominic was a great DJ and played songs for all ages and tastes. The two of them together were such a great duo. They exceeded all expectations and made the night very memorable. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Robert

Robert Stanisci · Married on 06/04/2019

The Absolute Best!

We hired Tommy's Tunes for our 4/6/19 wedding. Our emcee was PJ and the DJ was Dom. They were truly an amazing team from start to finish. From our first meeting, to our final meeting before the wedding, everything was seamless. PJ had our entire crowd of guests dancing and was able to keep it going the entire time. The music selection was exactly what we had hoped for. This is definitely the company to go with if you are planning a wedding. Their prices were very competitive so we even used their photobooth. The photobooth operator was funny, provided many props and printed all the pictures we could as for. Overall, the entire experience was a pleasure, we could not have asked for more! Thanks Tommy's Tunes!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Ashley Stickley · Married on 05/31/2019

5 stars is not enough!

We had seen Tommy’s Tunes perform at several weddings in the past, so we knew who we wanted right away. Unfortunately, the MC we wanted to take care of our wedding retired a few months before our wedding date, but Tommy’s Tunes had another, Joe C, ready to go. He was a perfect fit and reminded us of the same energy the original MC we wanted had. Joe sat with us before the wedding to make sure he understood what role we wanted him to take and what we wanted our reception to be (music wise). Joe made us feel very comfortable that he would take care of the music and the entrances and would get everyone on the dance floor for the reception. We hit it off right away and knew he’d do a really good job. The night of the wedding Joe got the whole party going with his entrance announcements and constantly had the dance floor filled throughout the night. The DJ always played the right music at the right times. The lights were awesome and filled up the whole room. Our montage video was perfect and came out even better than we expected. The zap shots were also so cool and had every raving throughout the night. The whole team brought tons of fun to our wedding and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/18/2019

Book them!!!

Tommy was a huge help, explained everything and made booking simple. We even had to add a photo booth at the last minute and he really helped us out. MC PJ amd DJ Jon...I don’t even know where to start. They were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed all night and the music was awesome...everybody said it was the best wedding they ever went to. It’s was just so much fun!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 04/25/2019

Tommy is the best

Family own company super professional and will work with you on anything you want and need.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Tommy's Tunes's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad You guys had fun at your Wedding! Best Wishes to You and Aaron! We truly appreciate Your business! Many years of Happiness!

Tommy Masino
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2019

Variety Vendor

They have music photos and videos too. New setups and lights and option for package deals.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

They made our night!

My sister and brother-in-law used Tommy's Tunes for their wedding and we knew right away that hiring them for our wedding was a no-brainer. MC Mike and DJ Dominick did an incredible job making the night perfect for us!! They kept the dance floor filled the entire night, followed through on every one of our requests, and rolled with things when we had an unexpected hiccup in the night that threw off the timing of events (unrelated to them). We'd recommend Tommy's Tunes to anyone in a heartbeat. Our guests are still talking about how great they were! We also had an open air photo booth, which our guests thought was a ton of fun, and Chris was fantastic helping run things with the booth.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hi Lisa and Robert,
    Thank you again for using Tommy's Tunes. We wish you guys All The Best!! Let's Go Yankees!

Thomas Masino
  • Danielle

Danielle Sheridan · Married on 02/11/2019

Would recommend 10000%!!!

We used Tommy's Tunes for our wedding in November 2019 and we are so glad we did!! I've seen a lot of DJ's and knew from the beginning that we had to have Tommy's Tunes for our wedding. We had a small wedding and it was so important to us that everyone was up and dancing and enjoying themselves the whole time. Max our MC and Stephen our DJ made sure that happened!!! My husband is Albanian and we wanted some Albanian music played at the wedding as well - they were able to play the exact songs we wanted and they mixed all the music types we requested together perfectly! They made sure to check in with us throughout the day to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We loved knowing we were in great hands and didn't have to worry about a thing - they kept the celebration going the whole time!!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Hi Danielle,
    Thank You for choosing Tommy's Tunes for Your Wedding, we truly appreciate the business and compliments given to our staff. We wish You and Al all the best!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding DJ

My husband and I got married 1/11/19 at the Watermill. The easiest part of my wedding planning was hiring Tommy because I knew I always wanted them to DJ my wedding. Our meetings with Tommy were easy, fun and comfortable, like hanging out with an old friend. I requested PJ as our MC (best decision ever) and they did not disappoint! I can’t tell you how many people are still telling us how fantastic the music was. The dance floor never cleared, not even during dinner. The girls are still talking about PJ; he is incredibly warm, charming, talented and an absolute blast! I’d request him over and over. Our wedding was amazing thanks in HUGE part to Tommy Tunes! They truly made the best night of our lives unforgettable.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hello Lauren,
    I hope Married life is as Good as your Wedding was.. PJ, Dominick and Joe, were commenting about how much your Family and Friends love to party and Dance! Thank You for Choosing Tommy's Tunes for your Wedding. We wish you and Mike all the Best!!
    Tommy