Tommy Xing Photography Reviews

29 | Anaheim, CA

29 Reviews for Tommy Xing Photography

29 Tommy Xing Photography Reviews

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2018

Tommy is the best! We had a great experience not only on the shooting day but also from the beginning to the end. I found him on Facebook and just fell in love with his job instantly. I got in contact with him in the middle of next year and had to push back the shooting for a few times due to various reasons. Tommy was patient, understanding, and responsive the entire time. On the shooting day, he provided five star service with professionalism. After shooting and receiving all his payments, he continued to provide excellent service. I know the price sounds high compared to the majority, but trust me, you will get so many “wow” that you won’t get from the majority. Highly recommended!

Tommy Xing Photography 1
    Tommy Xing Photography 2
    Tommy Xing Photography 3
    Tommy Xing Photography 4

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

I don't have enough nice things to say about my experience with Tommy Xing. He was so quick in communicating! Very trust worthy and extremely accommodating. I even received all my photos and in a very short time frame! The pictures and moments he captured were perfect. I couldn't be more grateful and satisfied with my experience. Tommy was worth every penny!

Sophia · Married on 11/27/2017

Tommy is an awesome and responsible photographer. We are so lucky to have him help us with our pre-wedding photos. He was patient and taught us how to pose, how to be perfect. And he finished the whole work much more quickly than we thought.
    Thanks so much, Tommy.

HanYun · Married on 11/25/2017

We use Tommy on our wedding day because the way he uses light and the way he captures the best true moment without alterations. Before the wedding, Tommy is always responsive and works well with us to alleviate our concerns.
    We are truly satisfied with his service and the quality of the photos.
    Thank you again Tommy!

Di · Married on 10/01/2017

My wedding coordinator recommended several photographers to me. I was attracted by Tommy's style in the first place. Tommy is very nice, and he is very responsive to our needs. On the wedding day, everything went very well. Tommy and his colleague were always with us. After the wedding, he sent us samples in a prompt manner. Everyone in my family was very satisfied by the quality of photos. The final collection of photos was amazing!

Bin · Married on 08/13/2017

Tommy is the best! If you are preparing for a wedding, there are trillion things waiting for you, and each of them have compromise you have to make. But for photographer, go get Tommy. It can never be wrong. You will be surprised, in a good way of course. I have too many good things to say about him. He is polite, warm, very charming person. He will take the best picture of you that you can never imagine.

Renee · Married on 07/15/2017

Having Tommy as our wedding photographer is definitely the best/wisest decision we have ever made for our wedding!!! He captured all the moments I cherished. I feel like reliving the moments every time I looked at our wedding photos. I have recommended Tommy to all my friends who are going to be married and I am sure they will never regret it!

Ciel · Married on 10/22/2016

Tommy is referred by my friend, and his style is exactly what we want for our prewedding shooting. He is quite good at light and shadow and makes the perspective quite fascinating. While we are doing our wedding shooting, he teaches us how to pose and we feel comfortable and act naturally, which Tommy later captured every floating happiness we had during shooting. Our retouched photos come out within two weeks. Tommy helped to revise the photos we are not satisfied. It is a wonderful experience to have the photographer like Tommy. Would book for his pregnant and baby shooting.

Liang · Married on 10/01/2016

Tommy did an exceptional job with our pre-wedding and wedding photographs. We highly recommend him for unforgettable pictures. From the beginning, Tommy was extremely responsive and willing to share detailed information to address our questions and prepare for the events. He also had great ideas on locations and went beyond the basic posed photos that we saw in the portfolios of others. He was able to capture many special moments and use lighting in a very artistic and natural way. At the wedding, Tommy was working nearly non-stop making sure not to miss any of the action. Finally, Tommy was quick (within 3 weeks) with the editing and made sure the photographs were truly special. We are very happy with the results and you will be too!

• F

Fei · Married on 05/21/2016

Very professional service and thoughtful, entire photography process is smooth and completed in a relaxing style.

Charlie · Married on 03/05/2016

There are a hundred things you need to keep track of for your wedding, and we never worried about our pictures because we hired Tommy (Xing Photography). The experience was great from the beginning to the end. I am an amateur photographer and I looked through many photographers before I decided to select Tommy as our photographer. From the beginning, Tommy was very easy going and worked with us through out our wedding planning. He recommended stylist for my wife and communicated clearly what he was going to do. On the day of the wedding, Tommy was very friendly and professional. Even though it was pouring rain, Tommy still took pictures for us outside.
    Some comments on what I personally think of my end results. I think Tommy is very good at capturing the small details of people's emotion. Which is what I was looking for in my wedding pictures.
    Tommy is also very responsible with the post processing, we got our pictures within 3wks after the wedding. For the money we paid, I think it is well worth the service Tommy provided. The only complaint I have is how expensive the photo album is. (If you decide to buy one through Tommy) He uses a very nice photo album company, but it is just too expensive for us. I wish he had a cheaper option, but there are so many album service out there, you can do this yourself.
    P.S. Two of our friends saw our pictures, and they decided to book Tommy for their wedding as well. You can't go wrong with him.

• Q

Qinglu · Married on 01/16/2016

I am so lucky to have Tommy as my photographer on my Bissgest day of life. He is very professional and responsible. He is good at capturing the moment. He is funny and reliable, making me happy that day.
    Thank you so much,Tommy.

• Y

Yunzhi · Married on 10/10/2015

At early stage of my wedding planning, I was attracted by Tommy's beautiful works. What finally make him stand out from other photographers was the consistant quality throughout his portfolio. Every single wedding and hundreds of photos from each wedding in his portfolio were absolutely beautiful, yet unique, special and real to each very different wedding. I was quite confident on the wedding day that he would capture all the important and special moments for me artistically and truly to me. When he delivered my photos, he still managed to exceed my high expectation and took my breath away. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law bursted into tears after they went through the album. I got so many compliments on my dress, my make up, venue, food, decoration, cake etc from friends and families who celebrated from afar after seeing the photos. Tommy definitely had every single detail and every moment documented in the best possible way. I also shared a wide angle shot with the venue's manager to thank them for the great service. They asked if I can let them buy a copy of my album for future marketing purpose. I cannot appreciate Tommy's work more. The flowers and the cake are gone. But great momories and these beautiful images will stay with me forever.

Lin · Married on 09/26/2015

Wedding is basically a huge money-burning party, but at the end of the day, all that’s left is the pictures. Wedding photographers usually charge a lot of money, but in return it’s not guaranteed that you will get what you are paying for. Because of that, we went through a length and difficult process trying to find “the right photographer,” and choosing Tommy as our photographer is THE BEST DECISION we made for our big day!

We saw Tommy’s work from a friend’s blog. It is elegant, classy, and romantic. He somehow always captures the best moments and all the smiles during a wedding. For all the reasons above, Tommy quickly became…. pretty much our only option. On the wedding day, Tommy is very professional and accommodating. He arrived at our hotel room at 6:30 am in the morning and followed us the whole day. He never took a break, and he didn’t even eat anything because he is so busy running around taking pictures. After the wedding, he even took us to a beach park nearby to shoot more photos. He took thousands of pictures on our wedding day, and they all came out great!

We were a little nervous before receiving the final photos. Once we looked at them, they were all natural and beautiful. They were simply beyond amazing! We still have family and friends who became emotional looking at these photos. If you are a bride like me who wants to record all your memorable moments in beautiful photos, who wants to wow your most picky girlfriends, you WILL NOT go wrong with Tommy!! He will put you in a piece of art work that you will cherish forever and will someday share with your children.

• Y

Yao · Married on 08/17/2015

Highly recommend!
    As Chinese, taking pre-wedding photos is our tradition. One of the difficulties of pre-wedding photos is that you are not shooting on the wedding day, and you want to look as happy as the special day. Tommy did a fantastic job. He brought out the deepest and the most truthful feeling of us. He didn't not ask us to purposely act or pose in front of the camera, instead, he guided us to play some games, just kept smiling and left everything else to him.
    I did extensive homework trying to find a photographer. When I saw Tommy's works, I was shocked and determined this is what I want. He is really nice and patient, from the first inquiry email to the final touch on our pictures. I have experience with other photographers before for our engagement and civil ceremony. I have to admit, Tommy is the best. When I saw the pictures, I was so moved that I almost cried. I think this is the best proof of his tremendous work.

Tom · Married on 05/02/2015

Tommy has his unique vision of wedding photographies which makes him stand out even in such a high standard greater LA region, which also makes me select him as my photographer without hesitation. And as expected, he did a fabulous job!

• Q

Qianqian · Married on 02/15/2015

Tommy and his wife Wei are the most warm, loving and efficient photographer I have worked with. Dealing with photographers used to be my everyday work as a magazine editor, but choosing a photographer for my own wedding is something else. I can't go too far at fashion shooting direction, while traditional style is too boring and dull for my taste. Tommy is perfect at the point of being creative and classy. Tommy is intelligent and quick, trained in architecture school as an engineer, his creativity is naturally more outstanding, meanwhile his engineer distinct is part of his nature in terms of techniques. Because he cares about details. Certainly he also cares about everything including timing, moment and the essence of catching people's mind. I was very impressed by how good his catching moments is and how smart he takes advantage of lights outdoor and indoor. And yes I am still interested in working with him in the future. Enjoy their excellent service after you choose them.

Rick · Married on 11/29/2014

I served as the Wedding Officiant at a wedding at the Montalvo Arts Center, in Saratoga, California, on 11/29/2014.
    This was the second time that Tommy and I served the same couple. The previous time was at the Ritz Carlton, in Half Moon Bay, in 2013.
    In each case I was delighted with his professional approach and style. He worked very well with each of the couples, and with me, and I have had the opportunity, as well, to see his excellent finished work for each couple.
    I am pleased to refer him to you with the highest professional regard.
    Rick, at Bay Area Ceremonies

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2014

Tommy photographed our wedding at Brooklyn NY this past October. He is worth every penny!

Key reasons i recommend him:
    1, he is very amicable:
    He tells jokes, provides suggestions. He makes the day easier and happier.
    It is very important to pick a person easy to work with to make the wedding day less stressful.
    2,very responsive:
    He provided suggestions through my wedding preparation.
    3, considerate:
    He shared several beautiful photos within a week of wedding day.
    4, fantastic photos:
    Look at his portfolios :)

• X

Xiaoli · Married on 07/20/2014

Tommy and Weiwei are super friendly. Thank them for all the efforts they put to capture the every single beautiful moment.

Geman · Married on 06/01/2014

Tommy was our wedding photographer. After looking at many wedding photos and talking to other photographers, we decided to go with Tommy. That was one of our best decisions. Tommy, and his wife Weiwei, were very professional. They had every detail thought out. Not only did they create amazing wedding photos, they also responses fast and they put us at ease without worrying about posing and without any stress. Super fast turnaround time. Final photos looked classically romantic. We would recommend Tommy to our friend and family, and to those are looking for great wedding photographers.

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2013

Really happy with Tommy's work!! He is extremely talented,and possess rare qualities not only as an artist but with integrity.

• F

Fiona · Married on 03/16/2013

Tommy and his wife Wei are the most talented photographers I have ever met. I reviewed dozens of photographers for my wedding before I found Tommy and fell in love with Tommy's style the moment I saw his first image. Tommy captured our precious moment perfectly and documented the dynamic personality and story through his creative use of lighting and professionalism. Tommy and wei have very charming personality and we had a blast working with them. When our guests saw our wedding photos, everybody praised my decision for having Tommy at my wedding. Tommy has a real passion for photography and I could see him become one of the most wonderful photographers in the world one day.

Elise · Married on 09/01/2012

Tommy, I cannot find enough words to describe what I feel seeing these amazing images and we cannot thank you enough for these precious, precious memories...memories and stories that will be cherished in our minds and continue to be shared to our children through your gift of photography. Not only did you capture the moments and emotion, you captured our personalities and the stories through your unique and subtle eyes, not to mention your unobtrusive style and unassuming personality made us enjoy our day to the fullest.

Thanks again to you and Wei for making it so perfect, it will be treasured forever.

Sissi · event on: 11/29/2014

I can't even begin to describe what an amazing experience we have had so far with Tommy as our photographer for our engagement and official wedding. We were referred to Tommy by our friend and I have to say it has been one of the best referrals yet.

I contacted Tommy to set up a call to see if he would be a good fit as our photographer for our engagement photos. He was so professional and extremely humble and had no problems answering all of our silly questions. We were instantly sold on Tommy after our first call, and actually stopped researching other photographers because we knew we were going to be working with someone with a great personality that has that artistic and creative eye for a great picture/shot. You could instantly tell that photography isn't just a business for him, it's his passion. I think that's an important characteristic in a photographer.

You will not regret having Tommy as your photographer. If you're looking for someone with a great personality, responsive, accommodating, talented, dedicated, with a passion for photography.. look no further, he is the real deal.