77 Reviews for Tomardo Entertainment

Music During Breaks (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Tomardo entertainment was perfect. Made our wedding day a blast. Everyone was saying how much fun they had at our wedding because of our DJ. We definitely reccomend them for anyone’s venue!!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Tom was great! The guests couldn’t believe what a fantastic singer he was, we were very pleased. He also played all of the music we requested and went above and beyond to keep the party going.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Tom as the DJ for our wedding reception and the compliments are still pouring in. He was thorough, detail-oriented, professional, and more patient than we could ever ask for. He had wonderful ideas to maintain the level of excitement on the dance floor and intertwined our ideas to make our reception unbelievably beautiful. We also used the photo booth he provided and there was a longer line for the photo booth than the bar. We recommend Tom and his company wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Fatima, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I contacted Tom from Tomardo about 4 months before our wedding date. His ease in grasping our desires for our big day were reassuring from day 1. Tom went above and beyond not just providing our entertainment package but also sharing his experiences working with couples and some helpful advice about other areas of the day we had not yet thought of.

On the big day Tomorrow arrived at the venue well before myself or the wedding party and was clearly prepared and ready for the day ahead. Performing not only as our DJ but MC as well. At every corner Tom delivered to ensure our day went off with no hitches and transitioned from section to section as we desired. I cannot recommend Tom and Tomardo highly enough. Great guy, great service and great value for money. Thanks again Tom.

Profile Picture Nik, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

If you're looking for a DJ who is a crowd pleaser, energetic, knows what he's doing and has a sense of humor - this is the way to go! My husband and I love music and wanted to make sure our DJ understood us and what we wanted. Tom was that guy! Our guests still tell us how awesome he was! You can certainly tell he has been in the business for awhile. I have been to enough weddings where the DJ was just not good at all. It is definitely a downer when good music is not being played. Tom was on top of everything and was such a great addition to our day.

Profile Picture Karissa, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Tom was absolutely amazing!!! He is such a joy to work with, and really takes the time to make sure your special day is everything you want it to be. He sang throughout our cocktail hour and the food and his voice is amazing. Throughout the reception he took the time to play the songs that we requested, and that were special to us. Throughout the entire wedding he keeps you up on your feet, and having a blast the entire night. Could not ask for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Vocals, Lighting
4.1

Tom did a great job of playing a wide range of music that every age group at your event would enjoy. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

This review is coming a little *alot* late as our wedding was August 2016, but I just had to write out for other future Bride/Groom or general people having an event- Tomardo Entertainment was the complete BEST. Tom was professional, responsive, and flexible- especially when things got somewhat confusing up until the day of the wedding! I (even to this day) am still receiving compliments on Tom's singing and DJ skills. I have recommended him to friends and family, and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kellie, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

Tom was AWESOME!!! It was a pleasure working with him. He made everything so easy for us and did a great job DJing & MC'ing. He interacted with the guests in such a fun way, getting everyone on stage & participating, making fun jokes. And what a great voice he has, everybody at the party enjoyed listening to him singing and we received so many great comments about him from our guests. We couldn't be any happier with him.. Tom; you made our day extra special, cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

We have received nothing but rave reviews from everyone at the wedding! Everyone loved the music and your personality. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! I will be having another event soon and will be calling you!

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was the best!!!! Our wedding was so much fun because of tom and his dj skills. He is an outstanding man as well . Tom sang through the the meals and he was excellent ,our guests could not believe it was him singing, he was amazing. I couldnt have picked a better dj/singer!!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tomardo was excellent. All of our guests were impressed by his singing ability and choice of songs for the cocktail hour as well as the reception. The song selections for the DJ were also exceptional. We would recomment Tomardo to any newly engaged couple. We absolutely could not have been more pleased with our choice.

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Very professional staff. Tom and his staff were on point. Had my guests dancing all night.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We heard about Tomardo Entertainment from my mother's good friend, who hired Tomardo for her anniversary party as both a singer and as a DJ. My mother, who attended the party, couldn't stop talking about Tom's singing and the fun everyone had dancing the night away. So, after giving into my mother's harping, we went to have a drink at a local restaurant where Tom sang. Once we heard him sing Sinatra's "The Summer Wind," we knew we wanted him at our wedding.

The night of our wedding, Tom not only provided beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, but was also able to get everyone dancing as soon as the reception started. He played music that fit the crowd perfectly, and the dancing did not stop all the way to the very end. The dance floor was never empty-- with dancers from ages five to eighty-three.

During dinner, Tom sang with his smooth voice, and the reaction from the crowd was, "Wait, is he singing?" They were in awe. My father, who passed away eight years ago, was a proud Sicilian from the Bronx, and he would have loved when Tom started singing "That's Amore" and everyone started swaying in their seats to the music.

Not only did everyone at the wedding have a wonderful time, and still have not stopped talking about how much fun they had, he never forgot that the day was about us. He made Steve and I feel special the entire night, and helped everyone feel connected overall. Throughout the evening, he brought the families together for special dances, including an anniversary dance. In the end, our wedding was fun and memorable for everyone-- especially for the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

We used Tomardo Entertainment for our wedding and they were GREAT! Tom Biondi sang Sinatra during dinner and was very interactive with the guests. The older and younger generation both loved the songs he chose. We are so glad we used him! A lot of the guests after the wedding contacted me for his information so that they could use them too! I would definitely recommend him! Thank you for doing such a great job!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/28/15, 2 Reviews

THE SONGS HE PERFORMED WERE APPLAUDED BY OUR GUESTS. HE WAS A N
EXCWLLENT ENTERTAINER.

Profile Picture ANDY, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I dont even know where to begin! Tomardo Entertainment was a joy to work with. From planning to the wedding day, Tom made sure that we knew exactly what was going to happen and when. The wedding day went smoothly and we cant thank him enough for helping us make it the happiest day of our lives. He even made accommodations for my in-laws who had last minute music changes related to their culture. If you want one of the best entertainment companies, Tomardo Entertainment is the best choice! Tom will definitely be my families top choice for years to come!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was exceptional! He held our hand from day one with great suggestions. Guests are still talking about the wonderful evening and how they could not believe that it was Tom singing and not Sinatra… entertainment is the most important aspect of any venue… he is a true professional and will make your event special and personable. So glad we chose Tomardo Entertainment for my daughter's special wedding day!

Profile Picture User6050169, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I selected Tomardo Entertainment for our March 2015 wedding at David's Country Inn. We discovered them through our venue-recommended photographer, Cherryville Photography (p.s. they are simply amazing). Tom and Deanna (the photographer) each offer a wonderful discount when you use both of their services, and we could not imagine our wedding day without them!!! Tom recommended the Silver Package with a singer for dinner and to be honest, it was the best decision we could have made! Tom has an amazing voice and knew how to keep the party going the entire night non-stop. My husband and I were the first to get married out of our friends and family and we just felt really inexperienced in the whole wedding planning category. However, when I spoke with Tom for the first time he was so thorough and detailed in his explanations, I just knew I was in excellent hands. Tom is detail oriented and only wants the best for your special day. He uses a custom wedding planner form to ensure that he doesn't miss a single request. You don't want to do a bouquet toss? Don't want any line dancing? No problem.. the form is fool-proof and Tom doesn't miss a beat. Please please consider Tomardo Entertainment for your next event. You will NOT be disappointed and your guests will rave about it for months! We are so thankful and again, could not imagine our day without him :)

Profile Picture User4569289, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Tomardo will satisfy your every musical request. Not only do you get a variety of songs but the quality is suburb. Tomardo entertains with energy, feelings and compassion. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 12/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom you are the best! All our guests loved the music at our wedding and the dance floor was always full. We really enjoyed the live singing which added a personal touch to the night. You were so flexible with all our last minute changes, which we really appreciated. My new husband and I would highly recommend Tomardo Entertainment to everyone. We will see you again at my sisters wedding in 2016. Thank you again Tom for making our wedding day amazing.
Gerard and Jackie

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tomardo Entertainment did an AMAZING job at DJing our wedding. If you want everyone on the dance floor all night long, he is the BEST choice!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom was awesome! Kept the party going till the last second, everyone was out of their seats and having a blast! He helped us with all the little details, and, made sure everything we asked for happened!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tomardo was great. From start to finish, very attentive to all our needs. The music and singing amazing. We had a great time

Profile Picture Heather, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tomardo Entertainment is hands down like no other! He takes his talent, adds flare, excitement, spunk, and over all happiness for his clients...rolls that all up into one amazing event. His attention to detail and assuring that everything is the way YOU as a client want it is beyond perfect. His singing that was done during dinner at my reception made people do double takes and were all left in awe when they saw it was HIM not a CD!!! Crisp, clear and spot on!!

Profile Picture User4471476, 2+ years ago, 1 Review