Tom’s Smokin’ Hot BBQ Pitstop Reviews

6 | Redlands, CA

6 Reviews for Tom’s Smokin’ Hot BBQ Pitstop

Tammy · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend Tom's Smokin' Pitstop! Tom was so Amazing in accommodating all of needs- the food was delicious... The wedding of my son and new daughter in law, wedding went off without a hitch. Tom took care of everything so was no need to monitor.. he detail to the venue was amazing.. A big Thank you to Tom and his staff..

Sent on 10/10/2018

Blaze · Married on 09/01/2018

We had Tom for our wedding. Could not be more happy with the food and the service. He went above and beyond of what we expected. Allowed us to sample two different choices which we were unsure which one we wanted. Everyone at my wedding was astounded by how well cooked and tasty everything was. Thanks a lot Tom could not imagine my event without your food there. If you want good barbecue this is the guy to go to definitely a Pitmaster of the highest stature.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ruben · Married on 04/14/2018

I took away two things from my first conversation with Tom. 1) He was proud of the food he served. 2) He had put in a lot of time, effort, and thought to make sure that the BBQ he served wasn’t just good but good to make you stop and realize that what you were eating was truly delicious. When I tasted the food later both of those hunches were confirmed. When my fiancé and I tasted the food we instantly knew that BBQ that excellent was what we wanted to enjoy and serve our guests. Tom was flexible and worked with us to come up with a menu that was just right for our special day. Highly highly highly recommend Tom’s Smokin Hot BBQ Pitstop to anyone looking to make their wedding a truly unforgettable day. We had some really important elements of our wedding in mind and food that good was a big part of what made our special day a memorable one. We literally had guests telling us the entire night how good the food was. Try it yourself and see.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Tom’s Smokin’ Hot BBQ Pitstop's reply:

Congrats on your special day and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback will help future wedding couples when researching our bbq catering.

Tili Wedding · Married on 03/11/2018

Delicious!

Tom and his team catered our wedding and did an amazing job. Our guests loved the food and talked about it for months to come. His tri-tip and BBQ beans are the best!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Samantha · Married on 02/14/2018

The people who serve you are polite and professional! Really good food, they accommodate well for a picky person like me!! would recommend to any of my family or friends 10/10

Sent on 04/05/2018

Doug · Married on 01/18/2018

Very happy with Tom and the quality of the food. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2018