tom bennett images Reviews

tom bennett images 6
tom bennett images 7

Anders Mayland · Married on 08/25/2018

Stunning Photos By A True Professional

From our initial inquiry, Tom was easily the most responsive and straight-forward vendor we worked with. He got back to us right away with pricing/availability, and even invested personal time in researching our venue to identify some great photo opportunities. When the big day came, Tom was charming, proactive, and seemed to be a million places at once! Not only did Tom take incredible photos for our wedding and reception, he added a professional polish to the entire album. Tom was the perfect wedding photographer for us, and the memories he captured will be with us for a lifetime. Thank you Tom!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    tom bennett images 8

tom bennett images's reply:

Thank you Anders and Abbi for the great review! I totally enjoyed shooting your wedding and working with such a wonderful couple!

Bryan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing photos and an even better experience!

Tom was referred to my wife and I by a co-worker and we could not be anymore pleased with how our experience was. From our initial consultation thru the wedding, everything Tom provided blew us away. He got such incredible candid shots, and some absolutely breathtaking shots. He was such a pleasure to have during this normally stressful time. Thank you Tom!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    tom bennett images 9
    tom bennett images 10
    tom bennett images 11
    tom bennett images 12
    tom bennett images 13

tom bennett images's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Angela and Bryan! It was our pleasure to work with you at your wedding and reception - we had almost as much fun as you did!

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Great experience from start to finish and beautiful images to capture it all! Tom is amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2017

Tom showed up and took pictures for not only the wedding but our walk thru and the day after gathering all for one price. The pictures were stunning and we loved the book he provided in his package as well.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Carrie · Married on 07/22/2017

Tom and Alexandra were my wedding photographer at the Inverness hotel in DTC last July! They did an outstanding job and blew away my expectations of everything! They were very easy to work with and accommodating to any needs we needed. I truly feel they went the extra mile for making it just right for us! As a bride it’s a stressful day and they really made it easy and caught some great monents I’ll never forget! Looking back I’m so thankful I have all these photos! Also included a wedding book they put together for me! I picked the photos I wanted in it and they made this incredible wedding book I always have to show off and remember the day now! I love the book over an photo album with the way they put it together! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Clayton · Married on 07/22/2017

We've had Tom take photos for our wedding and my business. My wife and I are now expecting and we will be having him take family photos as well! We couldn't be more pleased with him and will be using him every time.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Todd

Todd Rohulich · Married on 11/04/2016

Tom is amazing!

Tom shot our wedding for us and was amazing, we really enjoyed our experience with him and couldn't have asked for anything more! We absolutely love how all of our pictures turned out, Tom did an excellent job!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Barbie · Married on 07/05/2016

Tom is a great photographer to work with! He has affordable, flexible, professional and has a great personality and sense of humor. He worked well with the large group of people that are sometimes we’re uncooperative and unresponsive being that their elderly or distracted or simply not paying attention. He got great candid shots of people at our wedding as well. Makes for a very fun photo album in the end. He took precious photos, funny photoS,& Sweet shots.He really has an eye for photography. He captures the moment! He did my son’s wedding and he also did me and my husband‘s 20th wedding anniversary. And he took my middle son‘s graduation photos. The graduation photos are to die for! He got angles and smiles and expressions from my son Tyler that are rare to get on Camera. But Tom did it! That’s another project that we absolutely loved! I can’t say enough good things about time. Other than definitely hire him!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Benjamin · Married on 07/05/2016

My wife and I got married in Estes Park and Tom did an amazing job! Beautiful pictures of the ceremony, reception, even the recital. Tom captured the beauty of Estes Park and Della Terra while staying focused on the moments that made our wedding special. Thank you Tom!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Brett · Married on 06/10/2017

Tom was wonderful through every step of the process. From our initial consultation, day of, and working after-the-fact on our amazing photobook, Tom brought a great attitude and expert eye to the process. And of course his pictures are beautiful snapshots of our special day. We would highly recommend Tom and his work!

Sent on 10/10/2018