Tom Barrett Disc Jockeys LLC Reviews

52 Reviews for Tom Barrett Disc Jockeys LLC

• Z

Zachary · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing DJ

Great DJ choice! Affordable and professional. Had our guests dancing all night with great music selection! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

Our DJ Ken did a great job for our ceremony and reception. He played as many of our requests as possible and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an absolutely amazing time with our DJ, Joe, who also happens to be the owner's son. We gave him a different challenge since we weren't doing a traditional bouquet toss we did a bouquet lottery. Joe was so great and had our flower girl choose the number. She loved that. We can't thank you enough for providing great entertainment for our special day.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

Our DJ was John and he was great! John called us the week prior to our wedding so we could discuss any questions or concerns we had and he gave us some great advice. He stayed true to our song list - both the play and do not play. He had the entire dance floor completely full the entire night. Many of our guests said they loved the music selection and hadn't danced that much in years. Having a fun reception was so important to us, and John really helped make that happen!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Susan · Married on 01/07/2017

John was the DJ at my daughter's wedding. He did a wonderful job and was very flexible with some last minute changes. Very professional organization. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

A DJ can really make or break the wedding... so this was something we did a considerable amount of research on. Tom Barrett was very professional, answered all of our questions quickly, and was very reasonable in terms of price. We used Tom Barret for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everything went perfectly. John was our DJ for the night and did a great job! All of our guests danced like crazy. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so happy with our choice of Tom Barrett DJs as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. Tom was easy to work with, responsive, and helpful with suggestions, especially for our ceremony music. Joe was our DJ on the day of the wedding and was terrific! He was pleasant to work with and kept the night running smoothly. He played everything we wanted to hear and, almost as importantly, stayed away from anything on our do-not-play list (even if it was requested by a guest) – which we very much appreciated. We had discovered the company at our friends’ wedding so we knew they’d keep everyone dancing until the end of the night and Joe met our high expectations. I’d highly recommend Tom Barrett DJs (especially Joe)!

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/25/2015

We had Joe as our DJ and he was awesome! He kept the guests on the dance floor and he knew what music to play and when to play it. He was friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kristy · Married on 05/16/2015

Beyond happy with our dj. He played exactly what we wanted and our wedding party and guest danced the entire night. Couldn't recommend more and they are totally affordable!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Our DJ did a wonderful job reading the crowd and providing music that kept guests on the dance floor all night long! We had so many guests give positive feedback about how great the DJ was and how much they liked the variety of musical selection. They also provided uplighting for our reception and did a great job creating just the atmosphere we desired!

Sent on 04/01/2015

I got married at the end of December and had a great experience with Tom Barratt's team! Our DJ played exactly what we were looking for and kept the dance floor going! He balanced what we were looking for with what the guests requested.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

The DJ was spectacular. He played everything we asked and nothing we asked him not to! Very professional, engaging, on time, and funny. Would use them again in a heartbeart!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Annie · Married on 05/17/2014

I chose Tom Barrett because my cousin had used him at her wedding a few years ago.
    I am so happy with my choice.

The music was the one part of the wedding that I was really worried about. I love lesser-known bands, but I also really wanted everybody there to have a great time. The DJ seemed to glean that from the information I gave him. He spun the perfect mix of crowed pleasers while keeping my wishes in mind. Everybody was on the dance floor all night long. Kevin is wonderful at what he does, thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Heather · Married on 05/10/2014

I can absolutely say that we 100% enjoyed the DJ services. They handled our special requests, consulted us with logistics questions and played an awesome grouping of songs for all ages and styles of music, keeping people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kristy · Married on 07/20/2013

John, our DJ, did a wonderful job of incorporating all of the song that we requested, even the ones that probably aren't very common such as Davy Jones singing "Girl". He was very friendly and professional. He did a great job!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kim · Married on 07/13/2013

I used Tom Barrett disc jockey for our daughters wedding a few weeks ago. I was so pleased! Tom was my point of contact. He was easy to talk to and very professional. Kevin was our dj for the wedding and we LOVED him! He has a great speaking voice and was the perfect combination of professional, fun and laid back. He played the songs we wanted and didn't intrude on the guests enjoying their dinner. I would definitely use their serves again!! Sincerely, Kim

Sent on 07/28/2013

Joe · Married on 05/25/2013

Tom Barrett DJs was the easying decision we made during this process. We first heard John, our DJ at a tasting. He was relaxed, played the perfect music for the setting and a pleasure to talk to. They helped find the perfect music for dancing, the most apprpriate music to hang our with for the cocktail hour, and some nice relaxing stuff or the dinner hour. We had a number of last minute changes which John handles smoothly and professionally.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

We simply LOVED working with Tom Barrett. Our DJ was dressed to the nines (which went well with our formal affair) and was very accommodating with our guests. Also, Tom Barrett gave us a discount because our wedding was held prior to the "Wedding Season." All of our requested songs were played and our DJ certainly got the party going! Also, Tom Barret has you fill out instructions prior to the event so you essentially get to plan your whole set and your DJ has the names of your family and bridal party prior to announcing their entrance before dinner. You can also let the DJ know prior to the event about any traditions like the bouquet toss or the garter toss. And I love that they gave you the option of having a "Do Not Play List." The only thing you need to know is that Tom Barrett doesn't accept credit cards, so either pay with cash or a personal check.

Sent on 05/25/2013
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2012

We loved Kevin who was the DJ we chose!! He was just amazing through out the night he played a vary of music for everybody. We had such a good time, and everybody was saying the next day, and today how much fun they had on our wedding day. Thank you so much for everything!! You made our wedding night so special, and so much fun!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Angel · Married on 09/08/2012

Tom Barrett DJ was just perfect for our wedding. I planned most everything with Tom via email which was perfect for me because i was living in NC at the time of the planning. They were very responsive to my questions and concerns. And most importantly they were very flexible on the day of my wedding. My ceremony was moved indoors at the last minute due to storms. Our DJ was ready for whatever. My guests were on the dance floor all night long with a great mix of songs that ranged anywhere from country to oldies to just plain great dance songs. Everyone had a blast. Great party, Tom Barrett DJ's! You really kept my guests moving.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2012

I am very glad I went with Tom Barrett DJ's. My husband and I had somewhat unique tastes, and our DJ managed to play the perfect songs - there wasn't one song he played that we didn't like! They were easy to work with when booking, and they called the day before to make sure we were on the same page and to let me know who my DJ would be. They also had a great price. I had a hard time finding DJ's, but in the end I was very pleased with my choice.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Alice · Married on 05/27/2012

The DJ provided by Tom Barrett was excellent. They were easy to work with and provided us clear instructions prior to the wedding asking for song requests and the timeline for the reception. In conjunction with the maitre'd at the Mendenhall Inn, our DJ made sure the reception went like clockwork. He was also very accomodating, working with my sister on displaying a slideshow with music she had prepared. Music selection was varied and my guests had a great time!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

My guests were dancing alllllll night long. Played all the best music. And wasnt all showy and cheesy. Complete class.

Sent on 05/09/2012

I had a very good experience with Tom Barrett DJs. My husband and I were very specific with the music we wanted at the reception. They were able to meet our needs and keep the crowd going. They were responsive and double checked all the details with us. Our venue had three rooms, and they also maneuvered that challenge well. If you want spotlights and props, these guys are not for you, but if you are looking for a classy and professional experience, I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

Tom Barrett DJs was a great company to work with! Music is very important to us and it was great to work with a company that "got us" and allowed us to be very detailed and specific. They were very responsive to all our requests. Our DJ was great at our reception. He was very professional, read the crowd well, made sure to play all of our "must haves" and even made sure we got a new "hot meal" at our table after we had been visiting with our guests. And at the end of the night, we received a CD they put together of our wedding songs played throughout the reception, a nice touch!

Sent on 04/02/2012