Tom and Lin Catering Reviews

6 | Phoenix, AZ

6 Reviews for Tom and Lin Catering

Erin · Married on 12/19/2015

Tom and Lin were fantastic! They were so responsive to what I wanted both in regards to the food and the decor (even when I changed my mind a time or two!) I got so many compliments on the food and how lovely everything was. They gave me confidence on a day that could have been so stressful, but instead was simply amazing. I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Tom and Lin Catering's reply:

Erin & Brian, your Winter Wonderland wedding is one for the books! We had so much fun, from the first consult to the last bite, we could see how much you love each other & your guests! Can't wait to see what is in store for you next!

Eleanor · Married on 11/15/2015

Working with Lin was a pleasure. She met with my daughter and I and we pretty much spent about an hour and 30 minuets discussing the menu. I had experienced having there food at several other events and I loved and I mean loved the food. So, needless to say the entire experience was a pleasure. We worked the menu and the price that would fit our budget. When wedding day came they were fantastic. There employees were so professional and kind and totally made our daughters day fantastic in spite of the horrific rain that day. The reviews from our guest were over the top.. All they did was rave about the food. Thank God because the weather was horrible and if the food was bad then no one would have a great time but the food was fantastic and that was the icing on our entire day.. And if it wasn't for the special touch like Lin actually making sure she served our daughter and new son well they probably wouldn't have even eaten with all the emotions of that day.. I strongly suggest Tom and Lin Catering you will not be disappointed..

Sent on 02/06/2016

Tom and Lin Catering's reply:

We had so much fun helping Laura & Andrew enjoy their sweet wedding day. Their whimsical wedding was intimate and wonderful! Best of Luck!

Liz · Married on 11/14/2015

So flexible. So wonderful to deal with. I cannot say enough about how great they were at every step. Food was amazing!!!! Everyone said it was the best wedding food! We actually got to sit down and eat and it was phenomenal. They obviously know what they are doing. I will be back to them for any other catering needs.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Tom and Lin Catering's reply:

Loved working with you Liz & Geoff! It was so fun to see your individual personalities mesh together to create an awesomely memorable wedding! Best of Luck you and your family!

amy · Married on 07/12/2015

We have used Tom and Lin catering for a few events. They are very professional and great to work with. We recently had them cater an event and we got so much great feedback from all of our guests. The food was the hit of our party. I would highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2015
  • F

Franceska · Married on 10/04/2014

Tom and Lin catered our daughter's wedding. Next to the bride, the food they served was the talk of the event! How many times have you attended a wedding and just raved about the food - never! That's all our guests could talk about. Their Mac and Cheese with bacon was the biggest hit. Everything went smoothly. Tom and Lin were professional and the buffet line was a work of art. All of our expectations were not only met, but were exceeded. We will never cater an event without Tom and Lin!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Tom and Lin Catering's reply:

Thank you to the Murray Family for choosing us. We had a blast catering at the AZ Historical Society Museum, afterall, it's where we became "Tom and Lin" :)

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

Tom and Lin did an amazing job on our wedding reception appetizers and dinner. They created a beautiful spread and worked within our budget. They were extremely organized and prepared and helped everywhere they could to allow the dinner to run smoothly. I would recommend them for any event. And, of course, the meal was delicious and reflected a true gift and love for art of food.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Tom and Lin Catering's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, we enjoyed catering your and Andre's wedding at Val Vista Lakes. What a beautiful day for a beautiful couple!