Tolman Media Texas Reviews

12 Reviews for Tolman Media Texas

• Kelsey

Kelsey Maxfield · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Highly Recommend Tolman Media

Tolman Media was awesome! They were professional and friendly. They truely care about what you want on your wedding day. And the services you get for the price is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride because of the easy communication and clarity.

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Nikki

Nikki Johnston · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Loved working with them!

I’m so glad I hired these guys. They captured my day perfectly. I can’t stop looking at my pictures again and again. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/25/2020

Suzanne Dawson · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

Tolman Media was all that I could have asked for! Originally, I was nervous contracting with an “on-line” source for our wedding photography, but after numerous phone calls and emails, making sure I got all my questions answered (and there were many that would come to me sporadically), I finally felt comfortable with signing them up! Tolman was very responsive and patient and always upbeat and positive! I got to meet with our photographer, Triston, over lunch about 6 weeks prior to the wedding and felt very comfortable. Triston randomly texted or emailed with me to check on me, encourage me, and let me know I had nothing to worry about. She was amazing throughout the day’s experience, making sure she captured everything, and checking with me if there was more I wanted. Our pictures are beautiful and I definitely recommend Tolman Media to anyone out there!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Ashley Waddy · Married on 01/15/2021

The best. Hands down.

Tolman was such a joy to work with!!!! We just got our wedding video 5 days after our wedding and we’re reliving it all over again. Tears for days. You only be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Summer Fife · Married on 12/20/2020

December 2020 Wedding

Tolman Media was an absolute pleasure to work with! The amount of attentiveness and follow up was amazing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Claire H · Married on 10/10/2020

I could go on and on about how much I love Tolman Media!

Tolman Media is easy, professional, and crazy talented! Their team of people are well-rehearsed with the ins and outs of weddings and they desperately want your day to be wonderful for you and your guests! Our videographer, Tariq, communicated with me a few times before the event to make sure he had all the information and I knew what to expect. Ashley was my contact everything after the wedding and she was kind, reminded me of deadlines, and intentionally congratulatory! And the price! It's hard to beat Tolman Media with their video quality, length, and price! I cannot recommend them enough! We only waited 5 weeks for our video and have not been able to stop watching it. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Eddna

Eddna Adams · Married on 10/10/2020

100% Recommend

My experience with Tolman media was amazing. A videographer wasn't something we had originally planned to include, but with COVID-19 changing our wedding plans, we decided we wanted a video to share with our family and friends that wouldn't be able to join us that day. Lauri Gardner was the first person I spoke with and not only she gave me all the information I needed including specials but she also made herself available anytime to make sure we were comfortable in our decision.
    Signing the contract and processing payment was super easy and secure. Then, a videographer was assigned to us (Gus Minott). It was a pleasure working with Gus on our special day! Besides his professionalism, the things that I appreciated so much about him were his kind attitude and ability to go with the flow since we have our dogs in the wedding. He did an excellent job capturing the days events.
    During the entire process I received great communication and customer service from Ashley MacKay. We got our Instagram teaser and final wedding video in about 30 days. We loved the outcome of the video and will cherish it for years to come! Thanks so much Gus and Tolman Media for our awesome video!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney lumpkins · Married on 10/02/2020

Beyond amazing

My husband and I hired Tolman Media to shoot both our engagement and wedding day photos in Austin, Tx. I am very picky when it comes to pictures and was very nervous when looking around for photographers. Tolman media made it so easy to find a photographer that best fit our style and needs. The company is extremely professional, responds to messages quickly, and has a fast turn around time for photos. We are beyond happy with our pictures and could not imagine having gone with anyone else to capture these special moments.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Streitmatter · Married on 09/19/2020

Tolman Media / September wedding review

We used Tolman media for our big day and loved them! Their photographer & videographer captured our day perfectly & we couldn’t be more pleased.

Sent on 01/13/2021

Ashley MacKay · Married on 04/07/2020

Tolman media is the best!

I would highly recommend EVERYONE working with Tolman Media! They were so easy to work with. They were available to answer questions and helped me along the way. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and video that I received! It was honestly the BEST choice I made in my wedding process besides my Groom! :)

Sent on 08/03/2020

Katherine Johnson · Married on 01/08/2020

Friendly and Fun

I had the best time working with Tolman Media! I had my wedding at The Bowden and my photographer and videographer showed up early, were so friendly and fun to work with. They made the whole day so relaxing and I absolutely LOVE my video and pictures! I loved them so much my best friend is using them for her wedding next year as well. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2020