Tolman Media Illinois Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jasmine
    Jasmine T. Getting married on 08/18/2023

Kathryn was a delight!

Kathryn made sure that we were taken care of every step of the way, even when she was going through family emergency. She was always on top of things and helpful throughout it all! Would definitely recommend!
    Brianna J. Getting married on 04/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very helpful and responsive to messages

Although my wedding date is still quite a ways away, I highly recommend Tolman. Kathryn was agent that helped me get started. She was very quick to respond and very knowledgeable. Even on a Sunday when I was in a panic about the venue, she quickly reassured me everything would still be ok on their end. She listened to what I liked and disliked about certain things and said she would make notes on my profile so the team was aware and could make my dream day more than I could imagine. Kathryn definitely made my decision to use Tolman much easier! I’m feeling super confident they can help make my wedding perfect! I will be sure to give them another rating once my day has passed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mikayla Getting married on 12/31/2022

Super easy booking!

It was super easy to book my photography package and very customizable! I got multiple proposals options and they created the perfect package for us!
    Rachel B. Married on 09/09/2022

Amazing fun videographers!

My husband and I got married this past weekend and hired tolman media for our wedding. We haven’t received our videos yet since it was so soon, but we did want to write a review for working with Vlad. He helped make our wedding special and was a wonderful person to work with! If you’re in Chicago area and considering Tolman Media working with Vlad is the way to go! He was the nicest and most fun videograpgher to have shoot your wedding!
  • Z
    Zachary Q. Married on 08/20/2022

Awesome job!!!

With my wife and I planning a shotgun wedding we’re so glad we found a good photographer. Unfortunately our families aren’t photogenic but hey what can you do lol. She was amazing.
    Dominika S. Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing Service for a Great Price

I would highly recommend Tolman Media to anyone. The process from beginning to end is flawless. All of our concerns got resolved quickly and the team is amazing! We love our photos! Tolman Media makes it very easy for couples to have exactly what they expect and keep all information organized so it is easy to access. We would defiantly book with them again!
  • Emilie
    Emilie W. Married on 07/16/2022

Engagement Pictures

We absolutely love our engagement pictures! Riane did a wonderful job and we are so happy we’ll have these to look back on!
    Silvia C. Married on 06/26/2022

Great service!

Our photographer Riane did an awesome job! We LOVED our engagement pictures!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 06/24/2022

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé and I got our engagement photos done with Amanda and she did a beautiful job. She communicates well along with other members of the team. We look forward to having her capture our big day along side Andrew who is our videographer. We couldn’t have asked for a better pairing. I’m in LOVE with our engagement photos.
    Renae O. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing Wedding Photos

Rebecca was amazing!! She helped us with posing and made sure we got everything captured that we wanted, and more we didn’t even know we wanted. She did such a great job with our wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Cooper S. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible service, and fast too!

They got our pictures to us in two weeks! Very fast and high quality!
    Amanda H. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable, I am very happy with their work and amazed at how they captured perfect moments!

I was blown away by their work!! They were very good in communication and keeping in touch. Their photographer and videographer for my wedding day were very professional and amazing to work with. They really understood how important certain moments were to me and made sure to capture those special moments perfectly. I would highly recommend Tolman media when looking for someone to capture special moments!
    Natalie U. Married on 04/09/2022

Above and Beyond!

Tolman media was great to work with during all things wedding planning! I felt very confident that my photos and video from my wedding would turn out beautiful! Tolman had great pricing and packages.
    Jillian S. Married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful people!!

I had a great experience with my photographer, videographer, and the director!! They really cared about my wants and needs and went above and beyond for me!!

Tolman Media Illinois's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jillian! We wish you guys all the best things in life and marriage, you two are perfect together!
    Sam S. Married on 03/25/2022

Engagement Session

We worked with Morgan for our engagement session. She was awesome and handles our two rambunctious dogs very well for all the pictures. I can’t wait to work with her again on our wedding day!
    Jordin B. Married on 01/07/2022

Love Tomi!!

The photographer and videographer were so kind and professional. We loved every minute. Everything was beautiful and more than expected!
    Alexis A. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to schedule and the results are AMAZING!

Tolman Media was very accommodating, and they were able to get our vision through just a few simple phone calls and a questionnaire that we filled out! The images were beautiful, and the highlight video created is amazing quality and brings me back to the feelings of our wedding day! Additionally, they offer a very reasonable bundle deal for both photo and video!! I was able to just enjoy the day of our wedding and reception without a worry about our photos and videos, and now I can look back and enjoy it all again! One more thing--they give you access to the raw footage if you ask--LOVE!

Tolman Media Illinois's reply:

So glad you are enjoying your raw video footage! We love this part too! It is so fun to see all the additional parts of the day that don't make it into the highlight video. Thanks for the kind words!
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photography & Videography!

We received an amazing deal from Tolman Media Illinois and quality was not sacrificed. Our photographer and videographer were professional and kind, even during my bridezilla moments! Our photos came back earlier than expected and are absolutely stunning. We are so happy with them. They make us smile every day. We cannot wait to get our video footage back. We know it will be just as incredible!
    Andrew T. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We didn't know what we wanted

My husband and I got married this past weekend. Amanda's talent and experience really helped make our wedding just a little less stressful. She stuck with us despite us not really having any idea what type of photos we wanted. Amanda, we can't thank you enough for being there we hope you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed having you! We can't wait to see the wonderful pictures you took!
    Keilani T. Married on 09/19/2021

Met expectations

When i found tolman media i was skeptical like others would be. Your spending a lot of money and you want things to go right so you would be nervous right? Throughout the months of planning my wedding they reached out to me periodically just to check in, see if anything changed, double check my agenda, asked me plenty of questions, also have input. My big wedding day they were on time, went with the timeline and got all the details i specifically asked for also super friendly. With my wedding being around the peak of all weddings i got my pictures about a month later than expected. But it was worth the wait. The pictures and videos came out amazing. I highly recommend tolman media.

Tolman Media Illinois's reply:

Keilani, so great to hear from you. Your wedding was absolutely lovely!
    So glad to hear you loved the process of working with our team. May you guys enjoy endless happy years together!
    Brenda Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing, highly recommend!

Tolman Media Illinois exceeded my expectations. Their customer service is great. I was also very impressed on how quick I got my wedding photos. It had only been a week since the wedding and I already received them!
    Riane photographed our wedding and she did absolutely amazing! We were running behind on schedule but she still was so understanding and made sure to get all our special moments that night. Thank you Riane!! I highly recommend Tolman Media Illinois. If you get Riane, you are lucky and won’t have to worry about a thing! - Brenda&Jesse
    Stephanie D. Married on 07/24/2021

Google got it right

I googled photographer/videographer combos in my area. Tolman Media was produced and I was so impressed with the price for what I was asking for. And then Mandy and Amy were so helpful in the planning process that I didn't have to worry about anything day of. They capture our perfect day beautifully and I will always recommend Tolman Media.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee K. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service and great photos

My whole bridal party had an absolute blast with our photographer, Jabril! He was very professional and made us all feel very comfortable which allowed him and the other photographer to get the best shots possible. They did an amazing job capturing the love and joy of my husband and my's big day. The booking process with Tolman Media and communication up to our day was also exceptional. I planned my own wedding, and did not know what I was doing, but they were extremely helpful in the whole process! I felt confident after talking with them about my decisions.

Tolman Media Illinois's reply:

This gives us SO much happiness! Thank you so much for working with us. We loved being apart of your wedding!
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 01/01/2021

Professional and Beautiful Work

The Tolman media team was great! We worked with Nadia for logistical planning, as well as with Megan as our photographer and Jonathan as our videographer. Very pleasant experience and fast turn around on pictures/video. They did such a great job!

Tolman Media Illinois's reply:

Brittany, your wedding was still one of our all time favorites. Thanks for being such a fun couple to work with. And thank you for the referrals!
illustration stars