ToledoPhotoGuy LLC Reviews

74 | Toledo, OH

74 Reviews for ToledoPhotoGuy LLC

74 ToledoPhotoGuy LLC Reviews

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin! I had already decided when we began planning our wedding that a good portion of our budget was going towards a photographer! After the big day the photos tell all the stories you felt at the moment but didn’t remember!!! I called Jason after a coworker recommended him. I had a date but wasn’t solid on the venue. Little did I know that Jason would have a ton of insight on this as well. I looked over his pricing packages and found that his price was very easy on the budget and flexible. I talked with him several times and booked him even after not personally meeting him or having any other photos taken by him. He worked with me on ensuring that all family dynamics were covered and made sure that all of the little special moments were captured! Jason and his assistant were definitely professional but not at all uptight or typical “you stand here, no you move there, no this is the picture we are taking” kind of people! They were both so down to earth and helped keep everyone relaxed and on time! I absolutely hands down would not want anyone else capturing the moments that last forever and tell the story of one of the best days of my life!

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 2

Rachael · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason had awesome photo ideas...not your typical posed photos. Very happy with how our pictures turned out! My husband and I hate getting our pictures taken but he managed to make us both feel comfortable.

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 3
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 4

Janelle · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved working with Jason, he was very helpful in planning our wedding day timeline and had several great photo spots already in mind. On the wedding day he basically ran the show and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. We were very happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Throughout the whole process he was very responsive to questions and kept us updated with emails regularly. We would recommend him to any of our friends.

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2018

Jason took wonderful family photos! I can't wait for the next session!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope · Married on 01/27/2018

Jason did my granddaughters first professional photos. He was very patient and understanding on the time it took to get the right photos. I would def recommend his services.

Candice · Married on 12/31/2017

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. He listen to the rambling ideas of this bride with a smile on his face. He took beautiful and creative photos and we will cherish them forever.
    -Candice

Sent on 05/07/2018

Thank you Candice!

Brecken · Married on 12/30/2017

Super great to work with and made taking photos fun and easy. He was flexible and was able to assist us with keeping everything on schedule. He is creative, great working on the spot, very personal, and cares about his work! He did a great job ensuring that the night was well captured and that everything ran smoothly. Quality of photos were great and he is affordable. The photo booth that they set up was SOOO much fun and guests loved it! highly recommend!

Kristy · Married on 12/06/2017

Jason was very professional and engaged my staff with the PhotoBooth. We had a great time at our Holiday party and Jason helped make the event a HIT!

Sent on 12/07/2017

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristy! I had a great time with everyone.

Justin · Married on 11/27/2017

We had our wedding at simply married probably one of the fastest weddings. I still feel he captured every moment as if it were a whole day. Great photos, great service, customer service is perfect. Jason will take care of you.

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

I have known Jason for awhile now and I felt that his professionalism was exactly what my family needed for my son's special moment when he proposed to his wonderful girlfriend. We wanted something for the holidays too and it was captured perfectly. The kids liked the photos so much that Jason, ToledoPhotoGuy, will be taking photos at the wedding, reception, and photo booth. Thank you Jason!!

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

I am very thankful for Jason and his professionalism. He has always been a great friend and he made my son's special day memoriable and fun. He worked well with the wedding party and the venue locations and the photo booth was a big hit! I have always recommended him and will continue to. Thank you so very much ToledoPhotoGuy!

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason was great and we were so happy we chose Toledo Photo Guy to photograph our special day!! He was super easy to work with, always answered any questions right away, made us feel very comfortable and the photos are amazing!!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2017

Jason did our school pictures here at The Autism Academy of Learning. He was very patient and accommodating for our students. He was understanding of special requests and was willing to take as many pictures as needed to get a good one. He was great! We will definitely be having him back next year!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason photographed my wedding this year and we were beyond thrilled with the results!! Our pictures turned out amazing! Not only that but he was friendly, he answered all my questions, and kept us up to date on everything! It was a joy working with him!!

Ellyn · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the best experience with Jason as our photographer! He was very professional yet willing to try different things with the pictures. He put up with our huge and hilarious wedding party. He also kept me calm on the day of the wedding by keeping track of time. We had a very tight schedule but he kept on task and calmed me down when I thought we were out of time. On top of having a great photographer, he also provided his awesome photobooth. Our wedding was Harry Potter themed and he let me design the background of the photobooth strips. The props were awesome and our guests really enjoyed it. All in all, we had a great experience and will definitely be hiring Jason in the future for professional photos.

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 5
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 6
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 7

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Very professional and creative!

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

He was great! Everyone loved the photobooth! There were lots of props, and everyone had a great time in there!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 08/26/2017

Jason photographed our wedding back at the end of August. He did an absolutely amazing job. He went out of his way to get a hold of me prior to the wedding to discuss timelines and was extremely accommodating. He was super personal and friendly and was able to handle the crazy groomsmen with style and grace! He took so many beautiful pictures and my only regret is that I do not have enough wall space to hang every single picture!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 8
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 9
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 10

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC's reply:

Thank you Shelby, I had an awesome time working with you and your family, and Nazareth is always a great venue to work at.

Abram · Married on 08/14/2017

I whole experience was impressive, the photos, the professionalism and especially Jason's ability to make us all feel comfortable. I'm extremely pleased with the entire process. Thank you

mark · Married on 07/29/2017

Our experience with TPG was awesome! He was great to work with as well as his partner. Our photos turned out more than fantastic. I would recommend him to any one for any event.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    ToledoPhotoGuy LLC 11

Thank you so much Mark!

Vickie · Married on 07/15/2017

We haven't gotten our photos back yet (its only been a week but I'm sure they will be stunning), but Jason was awesome to work with! He was fun and easy going and made the little time we had for photos work out perfectly! We weren't an easy group to manage I'm sure but he handled us all well. He even came out to the venue an hour early when our day of timeline changed last minute. Can't wait to see the photos!

Katie · Married on 07/11/2017

Jason was extremely patient with my puppy and me in some terribly horrible humidity and even though he is the professional, he took into consideration my suggestions of some photo ideas!

Sent on 07/18/2017

ToledoPhotoGuy LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie, I appreciate it and yes it was super hot and humid, but we made it through!

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

The best word to describe my experience with Jason is AMAZING!! He exceeded my expectations and the sneak previews that I received within DAYS of my wedding are sooo beautiful!!

If you're still looking for a photographer that will give you the pictures you dreamed of, definitely book Jason for your big day....you will NOT be disappointed!!

Tia · Married on 07/07/2017

We decided a photo booth would be a good idea for our wedding so we started the search. We found Toledo Photo Guy on the Knot & he had realy good reviews. We reached out to him & he quickly responded answering all of our questions. We knew then he was the right choice for us. The photo booth was setup in the perfect spot & our guest absolutely LOVED it! We LOVED it too. There were tons of props & the picture quality was great. We also loved our graphic at the bottom of each printed photo. We would recommend Toledo Photo Guy for any events you have that need fun added. Customer service is excellent & the photo booth was awesome. We will definitely be using this company again for future events!