Together Forever Weddings Reviews

Together Forever Weddings 5
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Day of my life

Beautiful ceremony. Every detail was attended to and I had so much less to worry about. Gloria and Harold were great and highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Sharonda Rollins · Married on 10/13/2018

Our dream beach wedding

We could not have found a better wedding company to accommodate our vision. Each staff member were very professional, patient and supportive. My husband and I were treated like family from the first consultation. I would strongly recommend Together Forever to any and everyone that I know and love.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We loved your day too! Years of happiness are here to stay. God's blessings to you both!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/19/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect day and we have Harold, Gloria and Hal to thank for that. They were kind, helpful and professional from the very beginning. They handled every detail of the ceremony so we did not have to worry about anything. We had a few glitches the day of the wedding which was out of their control and they handled it immediately. The ceremony was beautiful and the pictures are fabulous.

We and our friends and family are so very grateful for Together Forever and cannot thank them enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! It was great getting to know you guys and even better, getting to handle the details of your wedding. We count it our blessing that you came our way… we’re sure it’s hard to leave Steelers Country even for a day!

Danita · Married on 10/13/2017

Where to start. My husband and I wanted a small wedding just him and I. We both love the beach and it has always been my dream to get married on the beach. I started emailing Together Forever several months before we planned to get married. I had looked everywhere to find the right place. Once I got the first couple of emails back I knew I want to us them for my perfect day. I can not tell you how many time we changed our minds but they was always there for us. We drove down in June 2017 to meet them and make sure this was the place. Once we walked in the doors we was welcomed with opening arms. While there we set everything up and planned our weeding 10/13/17. When the day came we got up and the weather was kind of cloudy. I had it in my mind we was going to have to change plans and get married in the Chapel. But once we got to the Chapel to get dressed. There was a few hold ups but that was ok with us because once we was set to get married we was able to go to the BEACH and get married. The sun has came out and everything was perfect. I just want to thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect and the wedding photos breathtaking. (We even wrote our own vows and they let us say them also).
    If you want a beach wedding this is the best and number 1 place.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you chose us! Yes, that sun came out in time for a perfect outside wedding! It was great to be there for you in the months, weeks and days leading up to your wedding, and it was wonderful to be there with you for your wedding. We are so happy for you and are thrilled that you trusted us with your nuptials. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Wedding Wire!

Kelley · Married on 09/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Together Forever Wedding Chapel!! I planned a destination wedding with them and it could not have been more perfect! I spoke with many other companies in the area and not one was as accommodating and flexible as this one. I had a few specific things that I wanted for our special day and where others had told me "no", Together Forever said, "absolutely"!! My ceremony was beautiful, decorations gorgeous, and their hospitality remarkable! My pictures were absolutely gorgeous! I could literally go on for paragraphs regarding this company. The entire family was warm, welcoming, and you could tell they genuinely love what they do. I could not have ask for a more perfect day and I owe all of that to God and the Mitchell's!! :) Mr and Mrs Jason Workman!!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Kelley, we sincerely appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with the WeddingWire community. Also, thanks for choosing us! We are happy for you both and hope for a life time of blessings on your relationship. We’d love to see you again sometime when you are in town.

Ta'Kaiya · Married on 08/26/2017

The Mitchell's are awesome! Also very affordable and will make your day special!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your thoughts! We appreciate you and loved being here for you on your big day!
  • The new:Mrs.Johnson!!!

Chamir · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend this place. Our wedding on July 1st can be summed up with one wonderful word about these people and their family business... PERFECT!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for telling your story! We are happy to be a part of it! We wish you both all the happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

I am one Happy Bride.... Together Forever Wedding Chappel was very patient with me. The whole staff came together to help my Special Day Wonderful... I would recommend them to anyone looking for that Beach Wedding experience but ready for any changes that Mother Nature throws with the weather lol.. They really made my vision come true.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

We loved being there for your celebration of marriage! We count it an honor to be a part of your lives. Thanks for allowing us to share in your dream day and capture the essence on camera! Hope to see you again soon.

Susan · Married on 06/03/2017

Patrick and I were so very blessed to be able to share our beautiful wedding day with Harold,Gloria, and Hal. Beautiful people and so very helpful from the day I told Gloria we wanted a beach wedding! We will never forget our day and a very special thank you to you all 3 for making our dream come true!!! Sincerely Susan and Patrick McMakin

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Together Forever Weddings 6
    Together Forever Weddings 7
    Together Forever Weddings 8

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Your day was amazing! Thank you for coming our way. It was our blessing to take care of the details for your wedding. May God be with you both on your new beautiful journey together... forever!

Gary · Married on 07/20/2016

If you're trying to decide on a wedding chapel in the Myrtle Beach area, look no further. My wife and I had a vow renewal ceremony with Together Forever and we couldn't have been happier. Harold was such a great person to work with and officiate the ceremony and the pictures that Hal took were amazing beach pictures that we'll cherish forever. For a great ceremony I don't think you'll find a better value and people in the area!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Our blessings to you and to your Family! It was extra special being a part of your celebration. Capturing your joy was nice too! We wish you all good things as you further your commitment into the future.

Tammy & Chris · Married on 10/28/2015

My husband and I would like to thank the Together Forever Wedding Chapel for providing us with a wonderful wedding ceremony. They were very helpful with accommodating our family and friends. The pastor did a remarkable ceremony and his son was a marvelous photographer. We are extremely pleased with the pictures and with the wedding ceremony. We could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend them to anybody who is looking to have a beautiful wedding ceremony in the area. We hope to someday return to the area.

Sent on 11/01/2015

D · Married on 08/08/2015

I would like to say thank you to Mr & Mrs.Mitchell for making our dream wedding a reality! We were married on 8/8/15 on the beach,everything went as planned,very professional and attentive,Thank you Hal for our beautiful pictures and your patience! We are very satisfied with our CD and DVD! I would highly recommend your services to anyone planning to marry on the beach. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/10/2015

AMAZING! We were married on 8/8/15 in the chapel and I couldn't ask for anything better. Everyone was caring and very professional. The minister was exceptional he included our children in the ceremony that made it very touching and heartfelt. I was surprised at the amount of pictures we received. My guest were blown away and raved about the ceremony. Thanks again! We would recommend your chapel to everyone.

Sent on 08/25/2015

My husband and I had wanted a beach wedding but were worried about planning something in Myrtle Beach from Ohio. I did a lot of research and found Together Forever Wedding Chapel. They made planning a wedding from so far away painless! I was able to email or call and get timely responses back. Due to a few changes in number of people and the services we wanted, we had to have a few contacts with them and they were very accommodating. My husband had to change jobs after we booked it an his new job needed a letter stating we had it booked before he started and they accommodated us by typing up a letter and mailing it to us. Although it was super windy (which is no ones fault), the pictures turned out very nice! I would recommend this chapel to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Dawn · Married on 08/11/2014

After doing a lot of research online, my husband and I decided to go with Together Forever Wedding Chapel for our wedding. I am glad we did! The staff was professional and friendly and took the time to answer all of our questions from start to finish. The beach location was close to the wedding chapel and everything was seamless from start to finish. The ceremony was well done and we received compliments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was. We received all of our photos and a video of the ceremony on CD and both turned out beautifully. I’m glad we decided to go with Together Forever Wedding Chapel. They made our wedding day memorable. - Mr. and Mrs. Forrester

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 08/27/2013

Perfect day

What a great day. The service was perfect. The photos were amazing. Thanks

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Together Forever Weddings 9

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mark! What great memories! Love the picture. We hope all is well with the family. Happy New Year!

Brian · Married on 06/14/2013

We were very skeptical doing everything online and over the phone but we were overwhelmed by how well our event turned out from start to finish . To sum it up in one word "MAGICAL"

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 05/03/2013

We could not have asked for anything better. Together Forever Wedding Chapel you made our wedding absolutely beautiful. You took care of everything music, flowers, pictures, officiant, unity & memorial candles the list can go on and on. Everything was perfect we were blessed to have you be a part of our wedding day. Thank You Together Forever Wedding Chapel for all you do to help make dreams come true!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

K. · Married on 06/30/2012

After reading the great reviews online, we decided to go with Together Forever Wedding Chapel; I’m glad we did. From the time I made my first call, until the wedding day every thing was great. The staff was professional and friendly. The wedding chapel was decorated beautifully. I was informed that I could use one of their bouquets and boutonnieres if I chose to. They had a lot to choose from and they were beautiful. I chose one that matched my colors perfectly. The photographs turned out beautiful. After the ceremony, we came back to get the DVD of the wedding ceremony and CD of the photos, which were all great quality. I’m glad we decided to go with Together Forever Wedding Chapel; I have no regrets. They made our wedding day memorable. - Mr. and Mrs. Henry

Sent on 07/11/2012

Deana · Married on 06/30/2012

My husband and I were very pleased with the service and politeness we received. Everything was awesome!!!! Thanks for everything. Jamie & Deana Redd

Sent on 11/21/2012

THOMAS · Married on 04/28/2012

Dr.Harold Mitchell,Gloria Mitchell and son Hal really made our special day special!!! they made every thing easy for us and our families were very pleased and are still talking about how professional they were.We would highly recommend their services whether you choose a chapel wedding or beach wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/04/2008

The Together Forever Wedding Chapel provided my husband and I w/ a beautiful, dream wedding on the beach. They were so polite and helpful throughout our stay at the beach. They answered any questions and accomodated our wants and needs extremely well. The pictures and video they took were gorgeous and you can't beat the price! A++

Sent on 11/13/2008

Megan · Married on 03/17/2007

They were absolutely WONDERFUL. The husband and wife team made our wedding so special, even though they do SO many of them every single day. All of our questions were answered quickly and accurately, and everything was just as we wanted. Both of our families were amazed at the quality of help, and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/21/2007

Madonna · Married on 10/10/2010

My husband and I wanted a wedding on the beach and we were just about to give up hope after trying several others, who told us that we could be married near but not on, Forever Together Wedding Chapel helped make our dream wedding a reality; With their help we were able to have our wedding ON the beach, just as we wanted. I can not say anything but positive things about them they were professional and very friendly, they made us feel very comfortable and helped make sure that our day went as we wanted and flowed smoothly. We plan to have our vows renewed on our 10th wedding anniversary and we definitely hope to have them be apart of that service when the time comes.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/20/2018

Magical Beach Wedding

The wedding was beautiful. Harold and Gloria were great from the beginning of our planning to the ceremony. Having Together Forever Wedding Chapel was great because we did not have to worry about a lot of details. They took care of almost everything. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Together Forever Weddings 10

Together Forever Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Trish! What a perfect day it was. So glad you all came our way for your wedding festivities. We wish you a happy Together Forever!