Todd Collins Wedding Photography Reviews

17 | Salt Lake City, UT

17 Reviews for Todd Collins Wedding Photography

Madison · Married on 05/10/2018

Todd was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2017

Todd was so wonderful to work with!! Our pictures turned out amazing, and everyone loved him. Not only did he get amazing photos of my husband and I, but he also got amazing candids of all of our friends and family enjoying the party. I can't recommend him enough. He was so flexible at coming to all our different locations and didn't charge us extra for each hour. We had our wedding up at Solitude, and he came down to Salt Lake for the make up photos, and then made it back up to get photos of the groomsmen. Very affordable as well!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Annie · Married on 07/07/2017

Todd is an amazing photographer to work with and our pictures are unreal! He is able to capture the moments that really mean something and you are so glad that he does! He is excellent to work with and was so receptive to everything we asked for and more. You will not regret working with Todd and his prices are EXCELLENT!!! Thank you,Todd, for wonderful memories!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Makayla · Married on 05/27/2017

I wish I could rate him higher! The best photographer to work with and our pictures are stunning. The entire bridal party loved him and k couldn't be happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Holly · Married on 04/08/2017

Todd has been my go-to photographer for years. He is professional, mult-talented and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. If you are considering him for your wedding photography--do not hesitate! He will not disappoint ??

Sent on 03/05/2017

Alissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Todd is amazing! My husband and I went back and forth on dates for the wedding a million times and he was so great at dealing with my craziness and rescheduling a bunch (but I am sure he and any vendor would appreciate someone who knows what day they want lol). He never once had an issue with the back and forth on figuring out the day and time. He knew exactly what poses would look good and was efficient at getting great pictures right away. He was sooooo fun with the kids and got them to smile for the pictures, he was able to get my whole family focused into one picture (and even made sure everyone's eyes were open in the pictures as he went along), and even though we originally hired him only for a few hours before the ceremony and not for the ceremony he was willing to stay and shoot it when we decided that was what we wanted! We were nervous his camera would make too much noise during the ceremony since we only had about 15 people there, but we didn't even notice him there...he is the wedding photographer ninja! His photography is stunning - there is no denying that, but he is also such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him anyday!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

April · Married on 08/06/2016

Todd was absolutely amazing to work with! You barely noticed he was around and captured the best moments at my wedding. The photos are absolutely stunning, and captured my happy day perfectly.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jane · Married on 07/02/2016

Todd is an expert at catching instant and touching moments. I decided to hire him for my wedding, after searching and comparing a dozen of photographers. All photos look great! You never notice him during the wedding and then later on you will be happy to find out some surprising moments. He worked very hard for my wedding and didn't even have time for lunch. Appreciate for his service!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Keisha · Married on 06/11/2016

Todd was great! He was willing to work with us on the locations and time's to meet. he looked into poses that i had saved on my pinterest page and recreated them for me. Shooting with him was so fun, he had great idea's and he'd also let me to my own ideas. I loved absolutely every picture he took there was not one bad one. And the price is amazing! i would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/27/2016

AMY · Married on 06/11/2016

A BIG thank you to Todd Collins for the beautiful engagement, bridal and wedding photos. Todd was very easy going and well to work with. He created some stunning shots that captured my daughter's wedding day that she will always treasure. She will always look back of these photos and remember her special day. Todd captured peoples emotions, laughter and love perfectly in the photos. Thank you Todd.

Sent on 07/27/2016

T · Married on 06/10/2016

We loved our experience with Todd Collins Photography. As mother of the bride, I was very much distracted and unable to give Todd a lot of direction. He somehow found nearly every photo opportunity on his own! My daughter's wedding was fairly unconventional, and he captured all that made it unique. He was also a positive presence. I got several compliments on his unobtrusive, low-pressure methods. While going through all the photographs we found a near-perfect match to a picture from my parent's wedding in 1964, and our extended family has decided to make that pose a new wedding tradition going forward. I really can't imagine how he could have done a better job for us. We would recommend him to anyone. Thanks, Todd!

Sent on 08/01/2016

michele · Married on 04/16/2016

Todd was so great to work with! I never had to follow up with him on anything. His pictures are so pretty and creative! So glad I had him do my bridals and pictures for my wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Deena Marie · Married on 08/16/2014

Todd Collins is a photographer I've been working with on various types of shoots since '08. He was the only one I would have wanted to shoot my wedding. I know how fun, professional, talented and efficient he is. He also has a quick turnaround in getting the finished product back. I also knew that if he was our photographer, it would be one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. I could rest easy knowing we'd get the photos of our dreams. We did, and then some! There's a reason why I have trusted him so much for seven years now. His work is simply unmatched! I highly recommend Todd. He is wonderful, generous, and nails it every time.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kathryn · Married on 03/12/2012

Todd is the most professional photographer I have ever known. He didn't just get staged photos for me, but he provided the behind the scenes photos that I desperately wanted. His pictures are not overly saturated, or overly photo shopped and yet they captured the elegance of each person. I could not be happier with the photos from Todd or how behind the scenes he was. I didn't even realize he was there half the time snapping away. He was perfect and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Brinley · Married on 08/24/2016

We absolutely loved having Todd as our photographer! He was fun, very easy to work with and most importantly he took so many great photos of us! It was also a perfect match for us because we didn't have thousands of dollars to spend on a wedding photographer. With Todd we were able to get a package (engagements, bridals and our full wedding day) for a completely reasonable price!
    When we were taking engagement photos we had joked about how we'd be happy with at least one good photo (as we were worried about our level of photogenicity). So we were very happy to see that we had an entire photo session of beautiful photos! When Todd was taking our photos is was very comfortable and very enjoyable. :) And people loved our photos! Everyone who saw them told me how much they loved them and of course we immediately printed several for our wall. Additionally, it was difficult for me to figure out where we wanted our pictures done but Todd was able to give us quite a few suggestions and we ended up in beautiful locations.
    The only thing that I regret is that although we got a few beautiful couples photos on our wedding day we didn't do nearly enough. I would have liked to have gotten more. Maybe spent 30 minutes with just Todd. We probably didn't get to this because we didn't pencil in a time. But it was a bit disappointing to look at our wedding photos and see more pictures of my little cousins than pictures of just my husband and I.
    But all in all, Todd is a fantastic photographer and I would choose him to be our wedding photographer again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Chantel · Married on 07/30/2016

4.2
      3.0

Very reasonably priced compared to other vendors! Our Pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/06/2016