56 Reviews for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Counseling (1)
56 Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Todd is an excellent officiant! He maintains contact throughout the entire process from first contact to the day of the wedding. He gave us plenty of ceremonies to choose from and drove 3 hrs (so we paid his mileage of course) an it was worth every penny to have him there to make our day special!

Profile Picture Matt, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed

It’s hard to find just the right words for Todd. In one word, fantastic! He was the perfect fit for us right from the beginning. He sent us options for the service that fit our story completely, which made it easy for us to convey to our guests. We had a small, private ceremony with our closest loved ones who could make the trip and they too really liked Todd. There were unexpected below-freezing temps and lots of snow! Todd made the trip and stayed with us afterward for photos without one complaint or rushing. We can assure you, you want this guy for your special day!

Photo for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Review - The Stilwells
Photo for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Review - Frozen, clenched fists, red ears, and full hearts.
Photo for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Review - Todd being such a trooper!
Photo for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Review - We high-fived before the first marital kiss. Best friends.
Photo for Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Review - We adore the little personal touch of our certificate.
Profile Picture Christy, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Todd was easy to work with from the moment I reached out to him about the possibility of doing our wedding. He was reassuring, easy to talk to, and answered all my questions upfront over a phone call. He was very inclusive in terms of having Patrick and I formulate our ceremony with him. He was also flexible with location, traveling out to our remote little cabin where the ceremony was held!! Thank you Todd for the beautiful ceremony and all your encouragement and kind words.

Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Todd is amazing!! He went above and beyond to help make our last minute elopement ceremony a huge success. He works with you on every level to decide what would be best for what you're looking for. Being from out of state he had suggestions for the venue and many other ideas. You can tell this is more than just a job to Todd, it's a passion as well. I cannot thank Todd enough for giving us such a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony

Todd made everything easy and enjoyable. He was able to speak loud enough for everyone to hear the ceremony. He was amazingly accommodating and willing to say whatever my husband and I requested while helping give other ideas. Very sweet, enthusiastic and helpful!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd is absolutely amazing and a total pleasure to work with. He does the best ceremonies I've seen and we do a lot of weddings at our business! He's our #1 choice every time!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd was very polite and worked around our odd requests

Profile Picture Anna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

My fiance and i wanted to get married on very short notice and called Todd the morning of the day!!! Todd accommodated without hesitation and suggested a beautiful place on top of it!! He was great, friendly and performed a beautiful ceremony!!! Absolutely recommend using him!!!

Profile Picture Alisha, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd married us on October 22'nd, 2016. We could not have picked a better officiant to do the job. He was very friendly, flexible and professional. He helped me with everything I didn't understand and adapted to my last minute changes. He was very down-to-earth and social with our family and even entertained my kids while we waited for a couple more people to arrive. Even though it was blue cold outside, It was PERFECT!! I recommend Todd Gray to ANYONE looking for an officiant. He is awesome!! Thanks again, Todd!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married on August 6, 2016 at Pinnacle Rock State Park. We both agree that we were blessed and honored to have Todd officiate our ceremony. After being together for 8.5 years, and both of us bringing a child from a previous marriage into our now blended family, we wanted nothing more than to have my 15 year old son and his 11 year old daughter involved in the uniting of our family. Todd, was absolutely amazing at working with me to come up with a plan to include our children into the pledging of our responsibilities and dedication to each one as a family unit and into the sand ceremony. I truly believe that our "special day" could not have been more perfect than it was. We had a very small ceremony of about 40 people in attendance and Todd made a point to speak to and involve himself with each member of our family. I can not put into words, just how memorable or special that day was to myself or my husband. I highly recommend Todd to anyone who wishes to make their special day, just a little more special! You are the best Todd! Preston and I cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I scheduled our elopement for May 2nd with Todd, and we had a spur of the moment change to do it April 25th. We were doing an outside wedding at the Mercer County CourtHouse where him and his wife both work. I called him around 11:30 the day of and asked if he was available for a wedding at 4:30, and he was thank goodness. It's a 3 hour drive for us to Princeton and we got ready and left by 12. He was so nice, and since no one knew we were doing this and no one was with us we had him take a few pictures of us afterwards and then we drove home. My now husband and I thought he was very professional and his wife was sweet as well. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd made our special day absolutely wonderful. Him and his wife were both so nice and helpful. Todd has such a way with words and moved our guests to tears. We can't thank him enough for everything!
We highly recommend him to be your wedding officiant!
-The DeBords

Profile Picture Devan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I have to say Todd was great! When we first contacted him, I had just recently had knee surgery and he met with us at our home! He had great ideas to incorporate my step children and grandchildren in the ceremony, as well as my nieces and nephew, and other family members. He was always available to answer any questions I had about the ceremony, and I had several. We have bragged about Todd to all our friends and family. He was instrumental in making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Clara and Tony, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion

We decided to elope to a small town in Virginia to be married. We found Mr. Gray online, and words cannot express how pleased we were with the service. He was prompt, professional and most importantly, kind and sincere. He did a beautiful job. We had chosen a location sort of off the beaten path (Sinking Creek Bridge), and i sent him directions and he found and joined us in this remote location. Very very pleased with Mr Gray.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd was absolutely amazing. We changed plans, times, and even the location minutes before the ceremony, and he went right along with everything. He truly made my day the best ever.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd provided excellent professional service with a personal touch for our wedding at The Greenbrier on Valentine's Day! My husband and I are very pleased with the service extended from Todd Gray.

Profile Picture Judy, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding took place at Pipestem State Park on a brisk, sunny, beautiful afternoon that was warmed up from the inside out with the help of Todd Gray! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted, very intimate with no stress or pressure in anyway, just us! Todd was very friendly, very open and patient catering for our moment, at the same time very professional. If we decide to do a larger scale wedding we will definitely call Todd Gray! Thank you Todd for making our dream come true on that special day!

Profile Picture User6166640, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd was recommended to us by the event coordinator at our wedding location. I contacted Todd and immediately committed to having him as our wedding officiant. The reason I did this was that right away I liked him both personally and professionally. He sent us a bunch of ideas and language possibilities for the ceremony. We selected parts from the various ideas and mashed them together along with our own personal spin to it, and sent that to him. He helped us make it even better. The ceremony was wonderful and he even took the effort to coordinate his attire and color scheme to match ours. Overall excellent experience working with Todd.

Profile Picture User6463685, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was perfect with the excellent help of Todd! Everything we wanted included in the ceremony for flawlessly. He helped with our nerves and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible! Couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Profile Picture User6044234, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Todd was wonderful! My husband and I were having difficulty finding a pastor that would marry us do to it being a second marriage for us both. Todd had no problems with this. He was very open to trying new things, such as adding a few Jewish things. I would totally recommend him to anyone needing an officiant!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Todd did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very easy to talk to, always easy to get ahold of, and worked very hard to personalize our ceremony making it exactly how we wanted. He really did make our big day so special! We would highly recommend him to any couple! We could not have picked a better person to marry us!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Being from out of state, it was a tough decision for us to choose the right officiant for our wedding. Are we ever glad that we choose Todd to perform our ceremony. Todd did an amazing job at keeping in touch with us before the wedding and answered any questions we had. He worked with us in any way possible to make our day that much more special. The ceremony Todd gave was absolutely wonderful. We would highly recommend Todd to anybody looking for a trustworthy, compassionate, and all the way around great wedding officiant.

Chris and Gea Jordan

Profile Picture Gea, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I met Todd and his wife Cheryl at a couple bridal shows and kept his information. My husband and I decided to sit down one on one with Todd and give him a chance. That was the best decision we could have ever made. Todd made it so easy and walked us through step by step. Our biggest fear had to be the vows. He made it so easy and fun considering my husband busted out laughing as soon as he had to repeat after Todd. Todd went along with the laughter and repeated the words again. We would recommend Todd in a heartbeat. His wife is also very knowledgeable and they make a great team. Todd did a wonderful job for us and took a load of stress off of us. Any couple looking for an officiant need to give Todd and his wife a chance. They make a great team. Best decision we ever made.

Profile Picture Ashley and Matthew , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing basically sums up our experience with Todd as our wedding officiant! My husband and I come from different religious and cultural backgrounds and we were at a loss trying to find someone to marry us in an outdoor setting that would combine both of our backgrounds. Our venue was not close to home, so without anyone local we looked to weddingwire to find a nearby officiant. I am so so glad we found Todd. He instantly made me feel better about my concerns for the ceremony, and worked with us every step of the way. Because we live so far from our venue we didn't have a chance to meet with Todd before the ceremony, but he talked with us multiple times on the phone, and truly listened to what we were envisioning for the big day. I communicated with Todd via email and phone throughout the summer leading up to the wedding and he was always a kind and calming presence in the wedding planning experience. He incorporated all of our requests into the ceremony and he created something truly beautiful. Wedding guests still tell me it was the best ceremony they ever attended. Even though we hadn't met in person before, when he arrived at the rehearsal he felt like someone we already knew and he did a perfect job of pulling together the ceremony rehearsal in what was turning into a rather chaotic environment. Our wedding would not have been the same experience without him and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. Thanks Todd for giving us the best wedding, we are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Caitlin , 9/12/15, 1 Review