Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Poupard · Married on 10/26/2018

First Class A+++

We hired Todd to officiate our wedding on October 26, 2018. We are from out of state and were very nervous to have someone marry us that we had never met before. Todd was an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not have asked for anything more. Todd was able to make the few hour drive to be at our rehearsal which greatly put us at ease and we would definitely recommend this. We really enjoyed that we worked with Todd to write out the entire ceremony from start to finish so we both knew exactly what would be said. Todd will customize any ceremony to your needs and we appreciated that we could customize our ceremony to us. We are so happy with our choice to hire Todd. Todd was always professional, on time, and communicated well. we had a small wedding (40 people) outside on a deck and Todd's voice carried well and he articulated well. Thank you for making this process so easy for us and for making our wedding so special.

The Kelly's.

Robin · Married on 10/25/2018

We recommend!

Todd performed our lovely elopement wedding ceremony and did an amazing job. He was friendly, kind and always responded to emails. He had ceremonies to choose from but was completely open to our own personalized ceremony which was very intimate, loving and focused on our vows just like we wanted. He drove out of his way to our destination at an unusual time and helped make our wedding day wonderful. You can tell that he enjoys what he does.

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Todd was excellent!! He has a great sense of humor, and was on his toes when our unity candles would not stay lit. He did an excellent job and the ceremony turned out beautiful thanks to him! He also does a keepsake marriage certificate, since you have to turn in the one he signs. I HIGHLY recommend him for any needs!

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2018

I knew from the moment we got engaged that if available Todd was the one we would be using! We host weddings at our venue and had several but Todd always stuck out. So very professional and can include multiple requests with ease and efficacy. Knows weddings inside and out and I never doubted anything he did for a moment. When you are stressing over everything and anything wedding Todd will not be one of them!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 8

Johnny · Married on 06/26/2018

Todd's services were excellent. We loved his calming and nurturing demeanor. We are residents from Virginia and were married at The Greenbrier. He was very familiar with the needs and resources to host a ceremony in West Virginia and was very familiar with the venue. He was flexible and accommodating with the ceremony we desired and provided an excellent recommendation on a ceremonial unity memorial called "Unity Glass". We had great weather and Todd made it more special with his professionalism and positive attitude. Thank you Todd!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 9

Connie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Wedding Day was absolutely perfect thanks to Mr. Gray.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Joshua · Married on 06/02/2018

Todd was absolutely fantastic! He was extremely friendly, responsive, and flexible in choosing the ceremony that was right for us. He was also very respectful of our preference to have a completely non-religous ceremony and did not push his views or beliefs onto us at all. He has had a ton of experience and really helped both myself and my bride feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 10
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 11
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 12

Thank You Josh!

Symantha · Married on 05/04/2018

Todd was a phenomenal officiant for our special day! Through the wind and the rain he didn’t miss a beat and made our moment very special. He even gave us a special certificate keepsake and took some very nice candid photos just because which he later sent to us... I thought that was very sweet. So thankful he traveled down for us as we didn’t want just ANYONE to marry us. <3 thank you, Todd! Love, The Brills!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Todd Gray was an amazing officiant. We felt very comfortable with him and he made our wedding very special. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding in the WV/VA area. He is truly top notch!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thank You Taylor!

Matt · Married on 01/13/2018

Todd is an excellent officiant! He maintains contact throughout the entire process from first contact to the day of the wedding. He gave us plenty of ceremonies to choose from and drove 3 hrs (so we paid his mileage of course) an it was worth every penny to have him there to make our day special!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Thank You Matt!

Christy · Married on 12/30/2017

It’s hard to find just the right words for Todd. In one word, fantastic! He was the perfect fit for us right from the beginning. He sent us options for the service that fit our story completely, which made it easy for us to convey to our guests. We had a small, private ceremony with our closest loved ones who could make the trip and they too really liked Todd. There were unexpected below-freezing temps and lots of snow! Todd made the trip and stayed with us afterward for photos without one complaint or rushing. We can assure you, you want this guy for your special day!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 13
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 14
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 15
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 16
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 17
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 18

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Todd was easy to work with from the moment I reached out to him about the possibility of doing our wedding. He was reassuring, easy to talk to, and answered all my questions upfront over a phone call. He was very inclusive in terms of having Patrick and I formulate our ceremony with him. He was also flexible with location, traveling out to our remote little cabin where the ceremony was held!! Thank you Todd for the beautiful ceremony and all your encouragement and kind words.

Lauren

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 19

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2017

Todd is amazing!! He went above and beyond to help make our last minute elopement ceremony a huge success. He works with you on every level to decide what would be best for what you're looking for. Being from out of state he had suggestions for the venue and many other ideas. You can tell this is more than just a job to Todd, it's a passion as well. I cannot thank Todd enough for giving us such a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2017

Todd made everything easy and enjoyable. He was able to speak loud enough for everyone to hear the ceremony. He was amazingly accommodating and willing to say whatever my husband and I requested while helping give other ideas. Very sweet, enthusiastic and helpful!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 20

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Todd is absolutely amazing and a total pleasure to work with. He does the best ceremonies I've seen and we do a lot of weddings at our business! He's our #1 choice every time!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Thank You Amy!

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Todd was very polite and worked around our odd requests

Sent on 08/21/2017

Alisha · Married on 03/05/2017

My fiance and i wanted to get married on very short notice and called Todd the morning of the day!!! Todd accommodated without hesitation and suggested a beautiful place on top of it!! He was great, friendly and performed a beautiful ceremony!!! Absolutely recommend using him!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Todd married us on October 22'nd, 2016. We could not have picked a better officiant to do the job. He was very friendly, flexible and professional. He helped me with everything I didn't understand and adapted to my last minute changes. He was very down-to-earth and social with our family and even entertained my kids while we waited for a couple more people to arrive. Even though it was blue cold outside, It was PERFECT!! I recommend Todd Gray to ANYONE looking for an officiant. He is awesome!! Thanks again, Todd!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are Very Welcome Tiffany! And Thank You for taking time to leave a review. I enjoyed meeting your family and the kids were just precious.

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had the honor of being married by Todd Gray on 9/17/2016. At the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia. As most brides do I interviewed so many people for our special day. We were so worried that our ceremony would feel cold since neither of us had a pastor of our own (we even interviewed close family members pastors to no avail) But the very second I spoke to Todd I just got a warm feeling and I knew he would be perfect, his voice is so warm and friendly! He offered us so many options of how to go about the ceremony and the wordings and accommodated us in things we wanted to do during the ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that was under 30 minutes yet touched on faith, love and family and we got exactly what we could have ever imagined and more. He was extremely professional and I would highly refer him! You will not be disappointed!

Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Murrell

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 21
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 22
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 23

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I were married on August 6, 2016 at Pinnacle Rock State Park. We both agree that we were blessed and honored to have Todd officiate our ceremony. After being together for 8.5 years, and both of us bringing a child from a previous marriage into our now blended family, we wanted nothing more than to have my 15 year old son and his 11 year old daughter involved in the uniting of our family. Todd, was absolutely amazing at working with me to come up with a plan to include our children into the pledging of our responsibilities and dedication to each one as a family unit and into the sand ceremony. I truly believe that our "special day" could not have been more perfect than it was. We had a very small ceremony of about 40 people in attendance and Todd made a point to speak to and involve himself with each member of our family. I can not put into words, just how memorable or special that day was to myself or my husband. I highly recommend Todd to anyone who wishes to make their special day, just a little more special! You are the best Todd! Preston and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Missy, Thank You so very much for your kind words. Cheryl and I were honored to be a part of your special day!

I scheduled our elopement for May 2nd with Todd, and we had a spur of the moment change to do it April 25th. We were doing an outside wedding at the Mercer County CourtHouse where him and his wife both work. I called him around 11:30 the day of and asked if he was available for a wedding at 4:30, and he was thank goodness. It's a 3 hour drive for us to Princeton and we got ready and left by 12. He was so nice, and since no one knew we were doing this and no one was with us we had him take a few pictures of us afterwards and then we drove home. My now husband and I thought he was very professional and his wife was sweet as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Devan · Married on 04/16/2016

Todd made our special day absolutely wonderful. Him and his wife were both so nice and helpful. Todd has such a way with words and moved our guests to tears. We can't thank him enough for everything!
    We highly recommend him to be your wedding officiant!
    -The DeBords

Sent on 04/26/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank You Devan! You and Tyler really have something special, it isn't just every wedding that I am moved to tears. Best Wishes!

Clara and Tony · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I have to say Todd was great! When we first contacted him, I had just recently had knee surgery and he met with us at our home! He had great ideas to incorporate my step children and grandchildren in the ceremony, as well as my nieces and nephew, and other family members. He was always available to answer any questions I had about the ceremony, and I had several. We have bragged about Todd to all our friends and family. He was instrumental in making our day so wonderful!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank You Clara. It was a pleasure getting to know you and Tony and an honor to be a part of your wedding. God Bless!

Sharon · Married on 04/06/2016

We decided to elope to a small town in Virginia to be married. We found Mr. Gray online, and words cannot express how pleased we were with the service. He was prompt, professional and most importantly, kind and sincere. He did a beautiful job. We had chosen a location sort of off the beaten path (Sinking Creek Bridge), and i sent him directions and he found and joined us in this remote location. Very very pleased with Mr Gray.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Sharon, Thank You so much for taking time to leave a review. It was a pleasure getting to meet you and Alan and to be a part of your wedding. The Bridge was the perfect location for a small intimate wedding, Thank You for introducing me to it.

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

Todd was absolutely amazing. We changed plans, times, and even the location minutes before the ceremony, and he went right along with everything. He truly made my day the best ever.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank You for the kind words Nicole. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. From the breath taking views of the New River Gorge to the Beautiful Songs from Brandon, I thought everything was amazing. God Bless!