Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 5
  • Angela

Angela · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Wedding Ceremony-officiant

Todd was an excellent officiant who was very professional and friendly. He also took the time to get to know us before the wedding and allowed us to choose the style/format of the ceremony we wanted. This made the ceremony more personal and special to us. We are so happy that we chose him to officiate our wedding and would strongly recommend him as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Angela, Thank You for taking time to write a review and for your kind works. It was a pleasure to get to work with you and Scott to create your ceremony. I wish you the very best!
  • W

Wendy Russell · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Service!

Todd was professional, punctual, courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable; along with having a wonderful personality which created a relaxed atmosphere for everyone involved. I would highly recommend Todd to ensure your special day is as you dream.

He effectively communicated with us throughout the process and allowed us to tailor our vows and ceremony well in advance of the big day. He walked us through the rehearsal and brought up items that we had not even thought about - due to his experience.

I could not have entrusted my wedding day with a better pastor and am very thankful that we found him online. Thank you Todd!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kilie Pauley · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful officiant for any wedding!

Todd Gray was a godsend for our wedding. We found him on short notice, and he was so accommodating, easy to work with and incredibly knowledgeable about how a wedding should work. If it weren't for him, our wedding would've been a nightmare to organize. He made sure everything went smoothly and that everyone knew exactly how the ceremony would proceed. He helped us create a beautiful ceremony that went with everything we had dreamed for our wedding and our marriage as a whole. If you are looking for an affordable, amazing officiant, then look no further! We could not thank, nor recommend, Mr. Gray enough!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 6
    Sent on 09/07/2019

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Wow Kilie, Thank You So Much For You Kind Words. It was a joy working with you and Jacob and getting to be a part of your special day. Best Wishes!
  • Brenda

Brenda Stevens · Married on 06/29/2019

It was awesome!

Todd married us at the East River Mountain Overlook. He had an earlier wedding and was still on time for ours. He is a very nice person with a great personality. I highly recommend him to everyone! He even wrote the vows for us. It was beautiful!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 7
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 8
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 9
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 10
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 11
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank You Brenda. I appreciate your kind words and the pictures. You and Ken are such an adorable couple and his singing to you was so precious. Best Wishes!
  • Herculesgotstranded

Alexa · Married on 05/20/2019

Wonderful.

Todd performed our elopement ceremony! I couldn't have found anyone better. He was amazing, and answered all my questions promptly. We eloped in another state so he walked us through the rules for a marriage license in the state of WV. He even hiked a trail with us 1.5 miles out. He was absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Poupard · Married on 10/26/2018

First Class A+++

We hired Todd to officiate our wedding on October 26, 2018. We are from out of state and were very nervous to have someone marry us that we had never met before. Todd was an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not have asked for anything more. Todd was able to make the few hour drive to be at our rehearsal which greatly put us at ease and we would definitely recommend this. We really enjoyed that we worked with Todd to write out the entire ceremony from start to finish so we both knew exactly what would be said. Todd will customize any ceremony to your needs and we appreciated that we could customize our ceremony to us. We are so happy with our choice to hire Todd. Todd was always professional, on time, and communicated well. we had a small wedding (40 people) outside on a deck and Todd's voice carried well and he articulated well. Thank you for making this process so easy for us and for making our wedding so special.

The Kelly's.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Robin · Married on 10/25/2018

We recommend!

Todd performed our lovely elopement wedding ceremony and did an amazing job. He was friendly, kind and always responded to emails. He had ceremonies to choose from but was completely open to our own personalized ceremony which was very intimate, loving and focused on our vows just like we wanted. He drove out of his way to our destination at an unusual time and helped make our wedding day wonderful. You can tell that he enjoys what he does.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Todd was excellent!! He has a great sense of humor, and was on his toes when our unity candles would not stay lit. He did an excellent job and the ceremony turned out beautiful thanks to him! He also does a keepsake marriage certificate, since you have to turn in the one he signs. I HIGHLY recommend him for any needs!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

Kind and Caring Officiant - Highly Recommend

My now-husband and I happily hired Todd to officiate our September 2018 wedding at J.Q. Dickinson Salt-Works in Charleston, WV. When we were searching for an officiant, we lived in Virginia (6.5 hours away), so finding wedding vendors was a little challenging, but Todd took my call, answered my questions, and quickly assured me we were in good hands.

From the moment we booked him, Todd was very communicative and cooperative. He asked us about who we were as individuals, who we were as a couple, and what our wedding day would be like, which made us feel like he truly cared about providing us with a unique experience.

He emailed us examples of how our ceremony and vows could look and sound like, and he was flexible about changing/removing certain language from his script, i.e. I wanted him to say "Erin, you may kiss your groom" versus "Doyle, you may kiss your bride." He was also super receptive to our desire to keep our ceremony short and sweet.

He arrived in Charleston early to coordinate and organize our wedding rehearsal, which went quickly and smoothly, and he was a kind and caring presence on our wedding day. We had multiple guests comment on how gracious and friendly he was.

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 12
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 13
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 14
    Sent on 03/15/2019

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank You so much for the kind words Erin. It was a pleasure getting to meet you and Doyle and to be a part of your wedding day. Every time I think of the two of you I think about Doyle's vows, I believe they were the most unique I have witnessed so far. :-)

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2018

I knew from the moment we got engaged that if available Todd was the one we would be using! We host weddings at our venue and had several but Todd always stuck out. So very professional and can include multiple requests with ease and efficacy. Knows weddings inside and out and I never doubted anything he did for a moment. When you are stressing over everything and anything wedding Todd will not be one of them!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 15
    Sent on 10/04/2018

Johnny · Married on 06/26/2018

Todd's services were excellent. We loved his calming and nurturing demeanor. We are residents from Virginia and were married at The Greenbrier. He was very familiar with the needs and resources to host a ceremony in West Virginia and was very familiar with the venue. He was flexible and accommodating with the ceremony we desired and provided an excellent recommendation on a ceremonial unity memorial called "Unity Glass". We had great weather and Todd made it more special with his professionalism and positive attitude. Thank you Todd!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 16
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Connie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Wedding Day was absolutely perfect thanks to Mr. Gray.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Joshua · Married on 06/02/2018

Todd was absolutely fantastic! He was extremely friendly, responsive, and flexible in choosing the ceremony that was right for us. He was also very respectful of our preference to have a completely non-religous ceremony and did not push his views or beliefs onto us at all. He has had a ton of experience and really helped both myself and my bride feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Cannot recommend him enough!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 17
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 18
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 19
    Sent on 06/28/2018

Thank You Josh!

Symantha · Married on 05/04/2018

Todd was a phenomenal officiant for our special day! Through the wind and the rain he didn’t miss a beat and made our moment very special. He even gave us a special certificate keepsake and took some very nice candid photos just because which he later sent to us... I thought that was very sweet. So thankful he traveled down for us as we didn’t want just ANYONE to marry us. <3 thank you, Todd! Love, The Brills!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Todd Gray was an amazing officiant. We felt very comfortable with him and he made our wedding very special. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding in the WV/VA area. He is truly top notch!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thank You Taylor!

Matt · Married on 01/13/2018

Todd is an excellent officiant! He maintains contact throughout the entire process from first contact to the day of the wedding. He gave us plenty of ceremonies to choose from and drove 3 hrs (so we paid his mileage of course) an it was worth every penny to have him there to make our day special!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Thank You Matt!

Christy · Married on 12/30/2017

It’s hard to find just the right words for Todd. In one word, fantastic! He was the perfect fit for us right from the beginning. He sent us options for the service that fit our story completely, which made it easy for us to convey to our guests. We had a small, private ceremony with our closest loved ones who could make the trip and they too really liked Todd. There were unexpected below-freezing temps and lots of snow! Todd made the trip and stayed with us afterward for photos without one complaint or rushing. We can assure you, you want this guy for your special day!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 20
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 21
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 22
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 23
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 24
    Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 25
    Sent on 01/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Todd was easy to work with from the moment I reached out to him about the possibility of doing our wedding. He was reassuring, easy to talk to, and answered all my questions upfront over a phone call. He was very inclusive in terms of having Patrick and I formulate our ceremony with him. He was also flexible with location, traveling out to our remote little cabin where the ceremony was held!! Thank you Todd for the beautiful ceremony and all your encouragement and kind words.

Lauren

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 26
    Sent on 12/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2017

Todd is amazing!! He went above and beyond to help make our last minute elopement ceremony a huge success. He works with you on every level to decide what would be best for what you're looking for. Being from out of state he had suggestions for the venue and many other ideas. You can tell this is more than just a job to Todd, it's a passion as well. I cannot thank Todd enough for giving us such a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2017

Todd made everything easy and enjoyable. He was able to speak loud enough for everyone to hear the ceremony. He was amazingly accommodating and willing to say whatever my husband and I requested while helping give other ideas. Very sweet, enthusiastic and helpful!!

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant 27
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

Todd is absolutely amazing and a total pleasure to work with. He does the best ceremonies I've seen and we do a lot of weddings at our business! He's our #1 choice every time!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Thank You Amy!

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Todd was very polite and worked around our odd requests

Sent on 08/21/2017

Alisha · Married on 03/05/2017

My fiance and i wanted to get married on very short notice and called Todd the morning of the day!!! Todd accommodated without hesitation and suggested a beautiful place on top of it!! He was great, friendly and performed a beautiful ceremony!!! Absolutely recommend using him!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Todd married us on October 22'nd, 2016. We could not have picked a better officiant to do the job. He was very friendly, flexible and professional. He helped me with everything I didn't understand and adapted to my last minute changes. He was very down-to-earth and social with our family and even entertained my kids while we waited for a couple more people to arrive. Even though it was blue cold outside, It was PERFECT!! I recommend Todd Gray to ANYONE looking for an officiant. He is awesome!! Thanks again, Todd!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Todd A. Gray, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You are Very Welcome Tiffany! And Thank You for taking time to leave a review. I enjoyed meeting your family and the kids were just precious.

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had the honor of being married by Todd Gray on 9/17/2016. At the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia. As most brides do I interviewed so many people for our special day. We were so worried that our ceremony would feel cold since neither of us had a pastor of our own (we even interviewed close family members pastors to no avail) But the very second I spoke to Todd I just got a warm feeling and I knew he would be perfect, his voice is so warm and friendly! He offered us so many options of how to go about the ceremony and the wordings and accommodated us in things we wanted to do during the ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that was under 30 minutes yet touched on faith, love and family and we got exactly what we could have ever imagined and more. He was extremely professional and I would highly refer him! You will not be disappointed!

Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Murrell