Today She Creates Reviews

4 | London, GB

4 Reviews for Today She Creates

Michaella · Married on 06/14/2014

I would recommend Today She Creates to anyone looking for beautiful, affordable wedding stationary that's got the WOW factor! Great bespoke service and quality product.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

Natalie is brilliant!
    Such good value for money, always easy to get in touch with, and very flexible with anything you want to do with your invites.
    All our friends and family have said how lovely, fresh and original our invites are. They represent us as a couple, which is exactly why we wanted them designing from the beginning to show our own style, which Natalie portrayed beautifully.
    Highly recommended! Thank you.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Amber · Married on 04/12/2013

Our invitations and wedding stationery from Today She Creates was amazing! We had a the floral blossom design in pinks & purples & it was beautiful. All of my guests commented on how lovely their invitations and table decor were, and were asking all about where I got them from. So I told them! People couldn't believe every single one was hand painted, but they are, believe me! We got them for such a great price, cheaper than other suppliers we looked at. Natalie was always quick to respond and work with our needs, and sent us many free samples of our invitation throughout the deisgn process. Thank you so much Natalie for our wonderful stationery, you really are very talented!

Sent on 05/12/2013

From the first time I met Natalie from Today She Creates, she was approachable and friendly. During the design process, Natalie was very helpful, giving advice on design, colour and everything inbetween. The finished products are fantastic and we have received nothing but praise for our invitations and inserts from our guests.

We ordered invitations, inserts, Orders of Service and table numbers and they are all beautiful! Even though each one is hand-painted and crafted, the consistency between each item is unbelievable. I would absolutely recommend Natalie and Today She Creates; she was able to make a very difficult task something to enjoy. A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/13/2012