22 Reviews for Toadstone Media

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
21 Toadstone Media Reviews

Choosing Toadstone Media will ensure that you will have the highest quality wedding video out of anyone else. It's a special day for the Bride and Groom and Toadstone will capture every second of it.

Profile Picture Casey, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great work done by the videographers and very professional! Had a great time meeting with them and telling them what I wanted!

Profile Picture Ddon, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toadstone Media has taken pictures and video for many of my companies events. Toadstone is dependable, honest, and fairly priced. They are great with the kids individually or in a group. The pictures and videos are amazing!! I highly recommend Toadstone Media to everyone.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Traditional

Absolutely AMAZING! Toadstone Media really goes the extra mile to provide a unique and special service for your big day! Not only is it professional video quality but you really get more than professional service. Eric adds in personal touches that really make you feel like he cares about each and every individual wedding, it's not just another job. Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

If anyone is looking for a videographer, I would HIGHLY suggest Toadstone Media! Our wedding video was absolutely perfect! He captured our day beautifully, and went above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Beautiful quality work, very happy with finished work and process.

Profile Picture User6730767, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Eric on a few projects and he is amazing to work with! He is very easy, fun, and professional! I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Eric was very helpful in providing us with the perfect wedding video. We could not have asked for a better video ographer. We highly recommend Eric for all of your wedding video needs.

Profile Picture Josh, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional and valued his expertise as we got more than our initial expectations. Very happy with everything we received and very proud we will be able to hold onto the memories that were captured, for the rest of our lives. Will definitely recommend to anyone, including family and friends.

Profile Picture Greg, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Mr. Eric Rippetoe with Toadstone Media made our special day perfect. He prepared for months in advance and was there every step of the way the day of to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was incredibly helpful and professional with everyone involved. Not only did we get a beautiful video of our marriage, he also put together an incredible highlight video to share with friends and family. His work is nothing short of perfection.

Profile Picture Breanna, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Eric is a true professional and will perfectly capture your special day!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eric, with Toadstone Media, did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. From the time we arrived to get ready until the very end, he was there to capture it all. The video was absolutely magical, and we can't stop watching it. The editing and music is perfect. In one video we have every memory of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The folks at Toadstone Media are complete professionals. They do incredible work. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding video turned out! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6699196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Traditional, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video

Loved it!!!! Beautiful work! Eric was sure to pay attention to detail, very open to our ideas. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture User6699331, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eric makes memories that will las a lifetime. He truly took it to another level for my wife and I with our wedding video. I'm very pleased. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Beau, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very Professional, quality videos and creates amazing memories!

Profile Picture User6698050, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eric was very professional and listened to our requests. I wasn't sure what to expect from a wedding video but it was great!! Not too long and highlighted the fun parts of our wedding.

Profile Picture User6698551, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Friendly to work with and fast to get the video out!

Profile Picture User6699920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Book him! He does great work!!

Profile Picture User6748879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toadstone Media is truly amazing!!! They were perfect and super professional!!! Stunning work! I highly recommend them to capture your wedding day dreams!

Profile Picture User6697741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Cinematic, DVD