Toadstone Media Reviews

22 | Washington, DC

22 Reviews for Toadstone Media

22 Toadstone Media Reviews

Casey · Married on 12/09/2017

Choosing Toadstone Media will ensure that you will have the highest quality wedding video out of anyone else. It's a special day for the Bride and Groom and Toadstone will capture every second of it.

Ddon · Married on 12/04/2017

Great work done by the videographers and very professional! Had a great time meeting with them and telling them what I wanted!

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Toadstone Media has taken pictures and video for many of my companies events. Toadstone is dependable, honest, and fairly priced. They are great with the kids individually or in a group. The pictures and videos are amazing!! I highly recommend Toadstone Media to everyone.

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! Toadstone Media really goes the extra mile to provide a unique and special service for your big day! Not only is it professional video quality but you really get more than professional service. Eric adds in personal touches that really make you feel like he cares about each and every individual wedding, it's not just another job. Highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

If anyone is looking for a videographer, I would HIGHLY suggest Toadstone Media! Our wedding video was absolutely perfect! He captured our day beautifully, and went above and beyond my expectations!

Katherine · Married on 11/05/2016

Toadstone Media was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. They were extremely professional and had a quick response time to any concerns or questions I had. It can be hectic remembering every little thing and Eric helped me by sending me reminders and taking initiative to contact me to keep me on task and organized. They are very flexible and affordable. It's an understatement to say Toadstone Media exceeded my expectations in every regard. I highly recommend them! Choosing any other videographer would be a mistake.

Beautiful quality work, very happy with finished work and process.

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2016

I have worked with Eric on a few projects and he is amazing to work with! He is very easy, fun, and professional! I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Josh · Married on 05/01/2016

Eric was very helpful in providing us with the perfect wedding video. We could not have asked for a better video ographer. We highly recommend Eric for all of your wedding video needs.

Greg · Married on 04/30/2016

Very professional and valued his expertise as we got more than our initial expectations. Very happy with everything we received and very proud we will be able to hold onto the memories that were captured, for the rest of our lives. Will definitely recommend to anyone, including family and friends.

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Mr. Eric Rippetoe with Toadstone Media made our special day perfect. He prepared for months in advance and was there every step of the way the day of to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He was incredibly helpful and professional with everyone involved. Not only did we get a beautiful video of our marriage, he also put together an incredible highlight video to share with friends and family. His work is nothing short of perfection.

Dawn · Married on 04/23/2016

Eric is a true professional and will perfectly capture your special day!

Heather · Married on 04/22/2016

Eric, with Toadstone Media, did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. From the time we arrived to get ready until the very end, he was there to capture it all. The video was absolutely magical, and we can't stop watching it. The editing and music is perfect. In one video we have every memory of our wedding day.

The folks at Toadstone Media are complete professionals. They do incredible work. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding video turned out! I would highly recommend them.

Loved it!!!! Beautiful work! Eric was sure to pay attention to detail, very open to our ideas. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!!

Beau · Married on 04/20/2016

Eric makes memories that will las a lifetime. He truly took it to another level for my wife and I with our wedding video. I'm very pleased. Highly recommended.

Very Professional, quality videos and creates amazing memories!

Eric was very professional and listened to our requests. I wasn't sure what to expect from a wedding video but it was great!! Not too long and highlighted the fun parts of our wedding.

Friendly to work with and fast to get the video out!

Book him! He does great work!!

Toadstone Media is truly amazing!!! They were perfect and super professional!!! Stunning work! I highly recommend them to capture your wedding day dreams!

Justin · event on: 07/25/2017

Amazing work , not anyone near by who can come close to the amount of work and dedication Eric puts up