T'Niquej Hairstyling Reviews

8 | Valley Village, CA

8 Reviews for T'Niquej Hairstyling

Rachael · Married on 06/18/2017

T'Nique was wonderful! She is both friendly and very professional. My family loved her too! She captured the look I was going for and made sure it worked with my headpiece and face shape. It turned out even better than I imagined. She also did my sister's hair and it turned out equally stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • I

Imani · Married on 03/25/2017

T'Nique did such an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day! She was very professional and was so calming in my wedding day. She had no proplem making adjustments to my hair as I needed and she even added a beautiful design element that was better than I imagined!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Roxie · Married on 01/17/2016

T'Nique made my hair look amazing for my wedding. It was exactly the vintage glam look I wanted. She met me twice before the big day to style it and make sure I was happy. Plus, her energy is lovely! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Michelle Flowers · Married on 10/05/2014

T'Nique is the best hair stylist I've ever known. I met her when she was working at one salon. I was sure to stay in touch with her as she moved onto another salon. She has styled my hair for several years now--for everyday hair styling, photo shoots, and on my wedding day. And, she has always exceeded my expectations. She is a true jewel, and I proudly refer her to anyone in need of an excellent stylist!

Sent on 03/14/2017

T'Nique arrived on time with a great attitude and kept everyone on schedule. She listened to what everyone wanted and executed it flawlessly. She's also really fun and relaxed to work with. Doesn't stress you out. That's a great quality on a wedding day. I would recommend T'Nique for her skill, professionalism, and great demeanor.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2012

T'nique was amazing! She had styled my hair many times before my wedding and always did a phenomenal job so I knew she would be the best person to do my hair on the big day! We did a trial and she nailed it and on my wedding day it was perfect!!! I wore my hair down in loose curls with a little braid on the side. I wore some extensions for the first time and she made them look so natural. She knew just where to place my veil. She also did some of my bridesmaids' hair and they all looked gorgeous! Aside from her incredible styling abilities, she is just the sweetest person, and exactly who you want to be around on such an important day. She will make you smile and laugh and help distract you from your nervousness. 5 stars - I love her!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jenn · Married on 09/04/2011

T'Nique was amazing! She made me look and feel like a queen on my wedding day. She even stuck around to touch me up throughout the evening, and I absolutely LOVE her. Thanks you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

T'Nique is amazing. Her energy is infectious and she is someone that you just want to be around on your wedding day! Scheduling was easy and she was able to come right to my house! Day of my hair looked beautiful.

Sent on 09/19/2017