TN TERTAINMENT LLC Reviews

TN TERTAINMENT LLC View more information

Kristen Married on 10/01/2016
    Loved DJ Rossi! Everyone had such a great time! Everyone couldn't stop commenting on how great the music was. He really get people out of their chairs and on to the dance floor. We let him do his thing and pick the music. Its worth it! He knows good music and how to get a crowd going.
    Meghan Married on 01/16/2016
    John had the party jumping all night!
  • JoAnn
    Joann Married on 10/03/2015
    John did a great job! He has over two decades of experience and is well known though out the Mercer County area. He will customize your wedding however you like. He was prompt and entertaining. Everyone had a great time. I didn't have a special lighting package or any extras and his price was the best. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!
  • User2383189 2+ years ago
    John is well known in the area so we booked him for our wedding day. I do have to say he does a great job of getting guests on the dance floor and creating a party atmosphere. However, he is very difficult to get in touch with. Although he did provide a a CD mix of all the songs that were played for the big moments of the wedding (cake cutting, first dance, mom/son dance etc.), he played at least three songs we specifically asked him not to play, which is something only my husband and I noticed. The main thing that I was not happy with at all is that when my mom and I requested he announce food was served, he went and helped himself before announcing it to our guests!

All things considered, he is a very nice guy and our guests had a blast, which is the most important part.