39 Reviews for Tmmpro Event Lighting, AV & DJ Services

Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Couldn't be happier with the results of our wedding lighting. Jack made it so seamless and professional working with him and his team to execute on our big day. The chair rentals added a nice touch to the entire setting.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Best dj and lighting! Made the wedding fun. Music was so good that guests can't stop dancing and having fun!

Profile Picture Gail, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance

Great lighting. Arrived on schedule and cleaned up on schedule. The lighting was perfect for our venue.

Profile Picture User7774628, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

TMM Pro was our lighting vendor at Cafe Pinot in Downtown LA. Jack was extremely responsive and had worked at the venue plenty of times before, so he knew what needed to be done and what would work best.
All of our guests LOVED the lighting (we did bistro lights up above the reception area and hanging string lights from the trees surrounding the reception tables) and it made the whole space feel very romantic, cozy, and intimate without being stuffy. They provided pin lighting for our cake table and sweetheart table as well. It all turned out perfectly! Without the lighting the way it was, it wouldn't have felt the same or given off the vibe we were going for. Thank you Jack!!

Profile Picture Kailen, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am very glad our coordinator Sherrien referred TMMPRO for our wedding. Jack has been great to work with. We rented our chiavari chairs, lighting and dance floor from him. He was able to create the decal based on our coordinator's design.
The lighting made our room really dreamy. I'd recommend to others.

Profile Picture User7049163, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used TMMPRO for the lighting and dance floor at our wedding and they did a wonderful job. The up

lighting and ceiling scrolls took a beautiful ballroom and transformed it into a magnificent ballroom. The

pin spotting made each table look even more beautiful. Overall the lighting added so much to the

overall atmosphere. They also provided a white dance floor with a custom logo on it that looked

incredible and had everyone talking about how beautiful it was. They helped us turn our dream into a

reality.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack was the one and only DJ we met with because he was perfect! Aside from DJ/MC his crew also does rentals (chivari chairs, chandeliers, lighting, drapping, dance floors and decals for dance floors). Jack was super accommodating, communication was never an issue. He was on time for the event and even tried to translate my grandparent's speech from Chinese to English. As a DJ he really knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and the games he planned really engaged the guests. Highly recommend Jack and his team!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack provided lighting, dance floor, and DJ/MC services for our February 2016 wedding. TMMPRO came highly recommended by our wedding planner, another great vendor we were lucky to work with! We had our initial meeting with Jack though Skype and loved his energy. He KNOWS what he is doing! Prior to our Skype meeting, we had seen some of his work through his YouTube channel, which were really helpful.
Jack is quick and responsive with emails and was helpful with song choices.
He worked closely with our wedding planner and made the decision making process so easy, as well as keeping with the schedule throughout the night.
The lighting and dance floor turned out better then what I could have imagined.
Jack kept a fun vibe with great song selections all night long!
High quality, professional, fun, affable, and easy to work with!

Thanks again for an amazing night, Jack and team TMMPRO!

Profile Picture Vicky , 2/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Made a last minute decision to add pin lighting at my wedding reception and needed a huge white drape and gobo, less than two weeks before my wedding. Contacted Jack and was SO lucky he was able to help us out on such short notice and especially since he already at like more than 5 weddings to do that day. Pricing is fair, the gobo, drapes and lighting looked so great, totally completed the look of the ballroom. Was so happy to have included these additions and that TMMPRO was able to execute beautifully. Jack was very responsive, hard working and does great work--could not been happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture linda, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews

Loved our Dance Floor and Chairs! Great Price

Profile Picture Diana, 6/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We hired Jack for our wedding at the Summit House. He is a recommended vendor at that venue.

Overall, we think Jack is a great value. His price is very reasonable, and he did a good job on the wedding day. The best thing about Jack is his energy. He really brought it on our wedding day, you could tell that he was trying very hard to get people to the dance floor & just overall livening things up. He was very good and natural at it.

Professionalism: Overall, Jack was very professional. He was courteous and always very responsive in emails. He responded the quickest out of all of our vendors. Major plus. His answers were often short though, which sometimes wasn't the most informative. I also do think he could have been slightly more prepared on our wedding day, but he was there early and did a very good job overall.

Profile Picture daniel, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack & his crew made our wedding night "A Night to Remember..." Jack's awesome DJ skills got EVERY guest on the dance floor-even our oldies and wallflowers had dancing fever because Jack is that good. And the lighting was phenomenal-Jack suggested to use different colors throughout the evening and everyone, especially the groom & I, were amazed at how beautiful our reception looked. There were some minor mishaps with the name announcements, but honestly, not a big deal because everyone was having such a great time, and Jack has excellent timing and feeds off the crowd-which is why he's one of the BEST! Thanks so much Jack for making 12.13.14 OUR night to remember!!!

Profile Picture User3879906, 2+ years ago, 17 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack of TMMPro handled our chairs and the dance floor for our wedding.

He and I emailed each other a few times, and when he was unable to provide a service for us, he referenced us to someone who could.

Jack was very straight-forward and easy to work with. Everything was both delivered and picked up promptly and clean.

I would definitely utilize his services again.

Profile Picture Melynda, 11/8/14, 10 Reviews
4.2

I hired TMMPRO for my draping and lighting needs. The hotel ballroom we used had very high ceilings so Jack and his team were one of the only companies who could even handle the job. Jack is super quick to respond to emails but I found it hard to communicate because his emails were so short and often with typos so it was hard to figure out what he meant. He also initially sent me the someone else's invoice and then, when I got the wrong invoice, the total was added up to be higher than it should be. He was apologetic and corrected it quickly once I pointed it out, but I do think there's a lack of attention to detail. He didn't confirm all the details of the decor prior to the wedding. As I was standing on the altar during my ceremony, I realized they hadn't exactly draped the way we had discussed. There was a corner they were supposed to drape under but they draped the fabric around it. Honestly nobody could tell but me, so not a big deal, but again lack of attention to detail. In the end, the price was good and the draping, uplights, gobo, and spot lights did transform the ballroom so despite the small hiccups, I was happy with the result.

Profile Picture User3563305, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

ANTASTIC Lighting!
Jack and his team at TMMPRO did a truly fantastic job at my wedding bringing our vision to life! Some of vendors said it was the best lighting job they've ever seen at the Nixon Library. Our guests are still saying how beautiful our wedding was. The TMMPRO team did great and for the value, it was so worth it!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/16/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack is simply the best at what he does. A great DJ with a greater personality! And his lighting team is top notch as well!

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack brought so much energy and excitement to our wedding! Everyone, from 10 year old kids to my grandparents, who are in their 70s and 80s, were on the dance floor. A good DJ is so crucial and can really set the tone of the reception and Jack really helped us achieve the high energy reception that we envisioned. He also stuck by our do not play list.

We corresponded mostly through email and he was extremely responsive and professional. He was also very flexible when I added on additional services such as lighting and slideshow equipment in the days leading up to the wedding. Thank you Jack!

Profile Picture Joyce, 1/12/13, 5 Reviews
4.3

Great service at a great price. Thank you Jack for making our reception hall look beautiful!

Profile Picture User2367150, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack Hou at TMMPRO Delivered high-quality entertainment for my wedding reception! He made the reception fun, engaged the guests, and kept up a lively spirit. Jack was easy going and was able to work with us to customize the prefect music set and entertainment for the night. He was always there, and on time. THe meetings were very productive and he also gave us ides on how to make our wedding day fun; great collaboration between Jack and my wife & I. Jack also did our lighting as well, what a "Jack" of all trades! The blue uplighting and the centerpiece pin lighting were gorgeous. Add that to a ballroom that is able to overlook night time city lights, and we got a reception set-up that blew EVERYONE away, and was pleasing to the senses. The white dance floor from Jack with a "water-like" effect was awesome. EVERYONE was astonished at how the place turned out. My wife & I wouldn't have asked for anything more. Jack, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 9/16/12, 15 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

How do you hire a DJ without knowing anything about the way they interact with guests at a wedding? Well sometimes you just have to take a chance. After meeting with Jack, we were completely comfortable putting our faith in him that he would just deliver . . . and he did just that and more! Jack is one of the most easy-going people ever, and that will make your wedding day so much more relaxed. TMM Pro is the premium experience when it comes to customer service, and high quality. We ordered a white dance floor, uplights, and of course, DJ/MC Services from Jack, but he does much much more - chiavari chairs, table covers, etc..he is your one stop shop.

On our wedding day, everything was on point, from the look of the room, all the way down to the music. We had no idea what kind of music Jack was going to play (we come from the same generation, so our tastes in music were the same), and we were thrilled with his playlist. He is open to requests as well (we provided him with some traditional Cambodian music) and he incorporated everything seamlessly. The best part of our wedding? The DANCING! You may see a lot of Asian weddings where NOBODY dances, but with Jack, people never got off the dance floor, and at some point, we were supposed to do the Mother/Son Dance, but opted to push it back just so that we could keep the party going. Absolutely one of the BEST decisions we made and you will not regret hiring Jack and TMM Pro. Go do it now!

Profile Picture Chanda, 7/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Jack for lighting and DJ service. He also offers chair rentals and beautiful white dance floors. If you book multiple services from him, you will receive additional discounts.

It is very important to me all the wedding vendors work well together, and I knew Jack was the one when he was recommended by not only my photographer/friend, but also my MC/officiant, and also by the hotel coordinator. Jack is very easy and flexible to work with. I can always count on him replying to me right away. He is the fastest to respond out of all my vendors. I usually email him and I will check my phone 10 minutes later, 9 out of 10 times I would have received a response back from Jack already. After the wedding, I have received multiple compliments from my guests saying that my DJ was really good. All the music he played was really good and got the crowd going, even my family got on the dance floor and started dancing (something that i did not expect!). Before the wedding he will meet up with you, show you a few samples of his work and you can work together to create the feel and style that you like.

Jack also helped me with my wedding ceremony music. He did not have to because it was not in our wedding contract. But the night before my wedding my coordinator was worried that I did not have all my musics for the wedding ceremony ready and that I will be playing the music from my iphone. Jack stepped up and offered to download all the music to his ipod that night and help me play the music during the ceremony.

THANKS JACK!

Profile Picture User2523701, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack was great! Lighting was beautiful and the music selection was excellent. He even dealt with requests from some of our older guests for more "classic" music to dance to. Thanks for everything Jack! wink wink

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jack was wonderful! We had purple lighting and the lighting the changed once the dancing started. I was so excited to see our room and how it transformed and very happy with the result!

Profile Picture Jung, 6/16/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

TMMPRO was fabulous! Jack did our lighting for us & also DJ'd our wedding. During the consultation, Jack was very helpful in suggesting what type of lighting I should use to create the ambiance that I wanted. He knew exactly what I wanted and delivered. :) Also, Jack was nice enough to do a walk-through with me at my venue a month before our meeting, and even helped me to negotiate & waive cost of using our venue's mic system with the venue director & coordinator! Through this whole planning process, Jack was never pushy and he never tried to upsell his services (like many of the other vendors I had consulted with). As for his DJing services, Jack kept the crowd going and did such a fantastic job playing the role of both DJ and Emcee! I couldn't be happier with TMMPRO!

Profile Picture christina, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

very great to work with, price is good

Profile Picture Janet, 3/31/12, 4 Reviews