TMJ Photography Reviews

12 | Las Vegas, NV

12 Reviews for TMJ Photography

Joseph · Married on 12/01/2017

Our experience with Anthony was a fantastic one. While we didn't take wedding photos, he did create a professional setting for my fiancée's family and I. The pictures turned out great and if he was still in Guam, we'd definitely use him again.

Pam · Married on 11/18/2016

5* all the way! Anthony was so accommodating and professional! I will be recommending him to who ever I know heading to the Las Vegas area needing pictures taken for sure! Very creative and willing to try whatever you want. He adds his own special touch to each picture and was a delight to chase around the Las Vegas Boulevard as we snapped pics along the way! ALL of the things listed above ..Quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility are all a definite 5* with Anthony, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Elisa · Married on 11/14/2016

Anthony Tamayo is an absolute joy to work with! He has the most professional and endearing attitude toward everything he does, is a true and talented artist, true friend and wonderful family man. We highly recommend Anthony time and time again both in Guam and to our friends in Vegas and the west coast!

Tania · Married on 11/05/2016

Anthony was fabulous! Loved all the work he did to capture all of our special moments during our couples photo shoot prior to the wedding, the ceremony, and the reception. He was so easy to work with and extremely accommodating! 100% satisfied with the services provided!

Joseph · Married on 11/01/2016

His portfolio speaks for itself. It showcases his versatility, field experience, and quality of work. Awesome photographer if you choose to hire his company.

Sent on 10/11/2016

I have never done a photo session before so being it my first time he made it easy to get comfortable with the camera on me. He's awesome and din to work with!!!

Jess · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony is creative and personable, willing to try your ideas and input his suggestions along the way. Express your vision and you won't be disappointed. He's hardworking and dependable!

Allyson · Married on 06/27/2015

I first met Anthony Tamayo Jr. in 2007 while he was working at a studio on Guam. He was tasked with taking my graduation photos. They weren't you're normal graduation photos. He made them fun and exciting. A couple years later I had asked him to shoot some family photos. During the shoot, he catered to the needs of my family. In 2015, my husband and I had asked him if he was willing to shoot our wedding in beautiful Palau. He did an amazing job documenting everything! His versatility, professionalism, and knowledge of photography made our special day unforgettable!

Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2013

Hiring Anthony Tamayo to capture our special day was one of the best investments we made for our wedding! His work is absolutely stunning. I think the best part about working with him was that he really LISTENED to what we thought was important, what we wanted. We felt so comfortable in front of his camera. I have recommended him to other friends and would hire him again. He's our family's first choice.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Edo · Married on 10/13/2013

Excellent photographer. Pleasant to deal with and very professional. Good value. Strongly suggest considering for your next event or photo shoot or just get tired of taking selfies! Top Notch Vendor!

Sent on 10/12/2016

You will not be disappointed with TMJ Photography!

Liz · Married on 06/28/2008

TMJ has captured many family memories that I will forever treasure. He's made it possible to share these very special memories with family near and far.