12 Reviews for TMI Productions

7 TMI Productions Reviews

They put their foot into editing out final product!!! Thank YOU!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The band was spectacular! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture L, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I literally called to book TMI 4 days before my wedding. So happy with the quick response and availability. The video was ready less than a week later amd was amazingly. Thank you for helping me document that wonderful day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Band played for a banquet/dinner dance. Very accommodating. Music was enjoyed by all!!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Videography

Reg is a wonderful videographer. He has given Footlight a great product every show that we have done in the past years. Always on time and gets the results to us within a week of his being in the theatre. Certainly would recommend him to any bride or group.

Profile Picture Jane, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Juanita, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Reggie Murphy and the staff at TMI Productions are the BEST!!!! We couldn't have found a more excellent videographer for our wedding. He was where he said he would be from the very early start of our morning to the very end of our Wedding Day. It was a wonderful day and I'm so very happy TMI was a part of it. Our dvd"s were ready sooner than i thought they would be, which was a plus because i was so anxious to see it. And of course it was BEAUTIFUL!!! jThanks Reggie for making our day very special, something we could look back at for years to come!!!!

Eric and Lakesha Cooper