TL Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Haley
    Haley Married on 09/01/2021

Our session went perfect!

We had a great experience with Taylor! My fiancé planned a surprise engagement during our couple’s session, and she captured the entire thing. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and how beautiful the pictures are! Now I have that moment to look back on forever. Taylor really does an amazing job at what she does and she’s just the sweetest. I definitely will use her for future sessions and I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 04/11/2020

Book TL Photography!!

Taylor with TL Photography is GREAT! She has such a fun personality and makes the session more relaxing! She will position and direct you to get the best shots! She is very flexible and easy to work with! She truly wants the best for her clients!!
    Marissa G. Married on 03/21/2020

Client - Marissa& David

Taylor is an amazing photographer. She is our wedding photographer, which was unfortunately was pushed back a year because of covid. Taylor has been the most easy going, responsive and professional vendor I have worked with thus far. She truly cares about her clients, and is very very accommodating. We will continue to use Taylor as our photographer for family events etc. Her work is outstanding and she’s won Best of Clay for two years straight! She also has the ability to make you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She has a medical background and I feel like her skills from that really integrates into her amazing photography skills. If Taylor is your photographer, you will not be disappointed!!
    Alis Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome job

Taylor is the best. She made sure to get all the photos that I wanted and more. She has an eye for detail and knows exactly what to do. Highly recommend.